Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 25, 2016 1:06 AM
Event Organizer

Introduction
Hello A.R.M.Y from all over, and welcome to the club! This club
is made by the fans and for fans. And to unite with other fans of course! Let's get to know
each other a bit more by telling us your favorite songs, bias, and other things about BTS!

Get to know the members:

Modified by Juni, Jan 12, 2017 3:55 AM

Nov 25, 2016 3:46 PM

You know that my fav is the maknae Jungkook and after him Jimin (I'm getting confused now because I really like Jimin). :D But I think all of them are really talent and deserve the best. :3

For me to choose a fav song it's really difficult. I think the first song that I heard from them was " I need you" and I really like this song. But they have a lot of great songs. :)

Nov 25, 2016 5:35 PM

My first and current bias is Rapmon. I love Rapmon's attitude and of course his rapping, bestboi:3 His dedication to the group and the fans as a leader is extremely admirable.
His mixtape is life <3
I was introduced to BTS through Dope so it's probably Dope or Cypher Pt3 or Save me, ughh I cant even decide.....

Nov 25, 2016 6:46 PM

My first bias is V. :3 his face is so damn cute omfg. I'm melting alreadyyy.
second is Jungkook. I wanna marry his face xD pls it's so handsome ~
third is Suga. ah...idk he's so cool and fab >///<

Fav song: save me x33 someone introduced this song to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and somehow I can't stop listening to it xD

Nov 25, 2016 10:51 PM

My bias is JungKook :3

My favourite song would be Dope at the moment :3

Nov 26, 2016 11:20 AM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGI. bc check my discord. just. yoongi.

fav song : Road/Gil. one of the hidden songs. Its my favourite because I relate to it v v much

doop doop idk what to put here ashlinn sucks do doo

Nov 26, 2016 8:49 PM

Just joined this club!
My BTS bias is V which he is actually my ultimate bias as well ;D
My fav BTS songs at the moment are probably 21st Century Girl & Lie (my fav solo btw... just sounds sooo good O-O)

Nov 26, 2016 9:13 PM

jungkook is my love

my current fave song is run save me
Modified by Rainbow, Jan 1, 2017 2:41 PM

Nov 28, 2016 7:52 AM

V is my bae ~^^~
And my favourite songs are I need you; run, dope , just one day, tomorrow and war of hormones :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 28, 2016 10:04 AM

Jimin is my ult bias and my ideal type ~ Jungkook is prob 2nd but like evryone else is 3rd ^^
Fave song are (all of em): Boy in Luv; Run; I need u; Save Me; Butterfly (prob my fav of all + LIE [yas obv Jimin's solo]); FIRE & BS&T

NAE PI TAM NUNMUUUUL ~~
Modified by Lokester, Nov 29, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 29, 2016 2:04 PM

Hello there. Going for a short introduction.
Taehyung is my [ultimate] bias. That guy is so rude I swear, haha.
And Blood Sweat and Tears is currently my jam. Otherwise, I basically love all of their songs, really.
Specially Butterfly, Run and Danger. Hehe.
Modified by ShuRin, Nov 29, 2016 2:07 PM

𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑀𝑒
With a clear color, you seeped into me
A love light filled up our times together
When we colored each other

Dec 1, 2016 4:41 PM

How do I say this I like them all I mean each one of them has his own charm!
so if I have to choose then I would say Suga!

As for my Fav song, well all of them are dope I like their latest Blood Sweat & Tears
But I would choose Fire

Dec 2, 2016 6:36 AM

Hello!
My bias is Hoseok and my bias wrecker is Yoongi.
I don't have one favourite song but i like Silver Spoon, Cypher pt.3 and Cypher pt.4 very much.

Dec 10, 2016 6:38 AM
my forever bias is JUNGKOOK
my favourite song is all bts song!!!
hehehe

Dec 17, 2016 9:54 PM

Hi, just joined today c: My bias would probably be Jungkook & I've had Blood, sweat & tears on repeat since it came out

Jan 11, 2017 5:27 PM

My bias is obviously Kim Taehyung <3 He is just soooo adorable >w<
My favorite song by them.. It's Wings Interlude, Save Me, I Need U, and Run!
I loved Save Me for such a long time but I'll always love it, and it was the first
song I heard from them. ikr im late
Modified by Juni, Jan 11, 2017 5:31 PM

Feb 20, 2017 9:59 PM

Hey, I'm Elle! I'm a high school girl who discovered kpop/BTS last November and fell in love with both instantly. :) I tend to use a lot of smiley faces when I'm typing because I don't know many keyboard emojis. If that ever gets on your nerves just let me know and I'll try to tone it down a bit here.

I'm one of those people who doesn't really have a specific bias because she loves all of them too much to choose just one. I am, however, slightly more inclined towards Rap Monster, V, and Jungkook. I think that happened because I heard their music before I saw them/watched any video of them, and when I looked them up I discovered Jungkook was closest to my age so I told myself ahead of time, Self, you are not developing any sort of feeling of favoritism towards someone who is over ten years older than you; therefore, be inclined towards the younger members. I obviously failed at that. ;) Oh well. I really don't care anymore at this point. :)

I think my favorite song is probably Danger. It's very hard to pick just one, but Danger is the first kpop song I ever heard and what got me hooked, so there's lots of sentimentality outside of simply What is your favorite BTS song? But... sentimentality aside, it becomes tied with Converse High, Rain, and Not Today. :)

This became needlessly long. Sorry about that... :)

Apr 8, 2017 11:37 AM

Ayee o/

My bias is Golden Mankae Jungkook (I can't ilhsfm).
My favorite songs are Spring Day and Blood Sweat & Tears.
I can't stop watching their Bombs on repeat *cries*

That is all x3

May 22, 2017 3:38 AM
君を笑いに来た

Kookie is my bias and everyone else is my bias wrecker, especially Tae. I don't really have a favourite song, just favourite parts of a song. Kookie's in everything, Tae's in BS&T, Suga's in Boy in Luv, Namjoon's part in Not Today and so on.

Aug 19, 2017 4:09 PM
Bishie Trash ♡

Meeeeeh Bless...
Ultimate Bias is Suga ♥ as sweet as a candy WinkWink
2- Jimin and the golden Kookie
Fav songs are Blood, Sweat and Tears and Save me.
Bless.♥

Nov 4, 2017 7:12 PM

When I first heard BTS, I noticed Jimin <3
Also this is because of Juni since I was editing a profile for her back then with BTS on it~ If I remember correctly it was Save me c:
My fave songs are Save Me, Blood, Sweat & Tears and Spring Day!

Nov 14, 2017 2:54 PM

I only know them because my friend wanted me to dance Save me and Fire with him and his friends lmao So I'm still fairly new to them. Then I came across this video and ended up liking Blood sweat and tears too

I like whoever the one who starts singing Blood sweat and tears

Apr 27, 2018 12:44 AM

My bias is Jungkook and my favourite song would be Cypher Pt.3: Killer

Nov 20, 2018 7:37 AM

Hello!

I'm a 21-years old otaku and an ARMY from Indonesia. My favorite BTS song is probably Paradise and my bias is Hoseok. My weaboo self is probably gonna be more active in this site. But I'm a hardcore ARMY in Twitter.

I created this acc 2 years ago but only today that I started to add anime/mangas as well as socialize lol.

Hope we get along. Purple you <3

PS. Don't forget to stream Waste It on Me haha

The only thing better than revenge is Sate Padang. Google it.