Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 24, 2016 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh this episode was so silly.

Felt kinda bad for Nanashima as he didn't feel very well. I think he might be falling for Kae more and more though. Those delusions and the kiss...it was a bit out of his character. Then again, I don't think he was entirely conscious as himself so yeah. The stage play stuff was rather awkward as well lol

Pretty awkward kiss o.O
Nov 24, 2016 2:44 PM

Sep 2015
Wtf that almost was a rape xD
I liked this one because we saw another side of Nanashima
Nov 24, 2016 5:42 PM

Oct 2016
I really enjoyed this episode! Nana was my least favorite character but I felt in love with him in this episode! That kinda rape scene though...lol
Nov 25, 2016 2:37 AM

Mar 2011
where did u watched the episode?in most sites it's just until the 7 episode.
Nov 25, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2014
Nanashima was pretty cool in this episode x3 PuriPuriMoon! \(★^O^★)/

Now next week is kohai time to shine~ (still senpai is the winner x3)
Nov 25, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2008
inbali23 said:
where did u watched the episode?in most sites it's just until the 7 episode.

The episode is released in Japan on Thursday and on Crunchyroll/in English on Friday night (actually, I think it's like 1am or something). So there's the Japanese raw episode (unsubbed) available in some torrent sites before the English release.
--

I liked this episode, it was quite funny. I loved Nana dancing with his sister and also when he practiced the poses with Kae!
Next episode will be the beach one, about Shinomiya. Looking forward to this one!
Nov 25, 2016 9:26 AM

Mar 2011
So when exactly a new episode is realised with English subtitles?....
Nov 25, 2016 10:48 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode as usual. I will be very depressed if when this show ends. It's a highlight.

Next episode will be just as good. The manga chapters were so sillx :D I hope they keep the tentacle scene xD
Nov 25, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 2015
Necessary Nanashima episode, like even said, he was falling behind the others.

I can't express how happy I'm that the "rape scene" where Nanashima kisses Kae was quickly solved by showing that it was just that he wasn't really concious, and that basically he was going to do the same to Igarashi, that came to the room again later, everything else that happened during the rest of the episode due to that, ended up being a great development between Nanashima and Kae.

Now really, nothing puts me off harder than intended rape, and shoujo anime does that, a lot, no idea how can someone like it, really.

And yeah, the new JoJo looks amazing

Nov 25, 2016 3:13 PM

Dec 2008
inbali23 said:
So when exactly a new episode is realised with English subtitles?....

I just told you... Friday night. Since you're from Israel, I suppose it would be even later, like 4am on Saturday or something.
Nov 25, 2016 10:50 PM
Feb 2009
Nanashima's episode and I think he redeems himself somewhat. Yeah, the bedroom scene is a bit scary but I like how it shows the difference between reality and fantasy; many people imagine such a scene as exciting and romantic, but Kae finds out how scary it is in real life. And I think Nana shows enough remorse afterwards. The one thing I like about Nanashima, and he shows it again in this episode, is that he really seems to enjoy the projects Serinuma brings up. He liked working on the culture fair, and making the chocolates, and he enjoyed practicing for the Puri Moon Show. He contrasts with Igarashi who seems to find such things boring and a necessary chore in order to be close to Serinuma. (hint: Igarashi's not my favorite)

The Deadly Japanese Fever strikes again. I always find it strange: I've had plenty of fevers but I've never collapsed or had delusions or been debilitated by them. Is there something about Japan's climate that makes them more serious?

And Shinomiya gets an episode next at the beach. I think it'll be a pretty good one for him.
Nov 25, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2016
OH DAMN!!!!! THE KISSES THOUGH
Nov 25, 2016 11:31 PM

Jul 2014
Nana's sister is so cute. <3
I'm glad the rape scene wasn't romanticized like in most other shoujo.
And Sangatsu no Lion reference in the preview.
Nov 25, 2016 11:55 PM

Jun 2015
Nana dancing with his sister is adorable. He knows all the dance moves and poses for each character. Kae's brother throwing salt at his face was hilarious xD Nana kissing Kae was unexpected, but he wasn't himself when that happened. She got scared of him because of that, but they made up. Next episode is going to be fun.
Nov 26, 2016 12:01 AM
Feb 2016
A bit surprise that this episode only focuses on the amusement park and it actually fits the whole 25 min duration. I have thought of this since last week but Kachu Rabu kinda seems to remind me of Touken Ranbu and 1 of the BL manga that Kae is reading just now seems to have one of the characters from Touken Ranbu on the cover :D
Nov 26, 2016 12:08 AM

Jul 2016
Nanashima is such a precious cinnamon roll I love him oh my godddddd

Nov 26, 2016 12:35 AM

Jan 2015
What the, now everyone applying for the Puri Moon Show. And now it's time for Nana to "steal" the attention.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 26, 2016 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
Fortunately nothing happened during the "rape scene".
I was not expecting to see this part of Nanashima and it was very good. He seemed more natural and happy to be with her. Great episode
Nov 26, 2016 3:16 AM

Oct 2010
Nanashima turned out be a cinnamon roll XD
Nov 26, 2016 4:51 AM

Sep 2013
Though this episode focuses on Nanashima heavily, I was entertained and enjoyed this episode a lot. Kinda surprising considering that he is my least liked character out of the group. I might actually hate him, though I'm not sure but let's just say he's on the borderline for me.

Despite Nanashima's little sister having the same eyes as he does, which gives her the resting bitch face, she is still adorable. She was a nice addition to the show to help get some people to like Nanashima more.

4/5- That forced/delirious kiss wasn't pretty and I felt bad for Kae. All she wants to do is be an otaku and this happens to her. Still thought this was a real fun episode. Next week Kae is in a bikini! Super excited on how Kae and Shima react to tall the boys. Loved the reference in the preview episode!

Nov 26, 2016 4:57 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I always thought that Nanashima needed more shine, now he got it. Really good episode.
Nov 26, 2016 5:18 AM
Apr 2014
It was about time they gave Nanashima some characterization, he was kinda left behind.

Betelgeuse is that you?

Reference to a show airing in the same season.
Nov 26, 2016 5:58 AM

Feb 2014
vikki7783 said:
Nana's sister is so cute. <3
And Sangatsu no Lion reference in the preview.

Yeah December comes in like a tiger XD
Drake1000 said:

Betelgeuse is that you?

hahaha just noticed it
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 26, 2016 6:42 AM

Dec 2014
he episode had a silly component in between ....but nishima sure made his move huh...
Nov 26, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2011
I see.thanks anyway:-)
Nov 26, 2016 6:56 AM

Jun 2012
Great Nana episode, he wasn't himself during that "almost rape" scene, and i personally find Igarashi to be very pushy himself, nice Precure parody, it is true, that during such events, seats are reserved for kids, why these three jerks aren't banned if they have such bad rep, and why no one else reacted?
Nov 26, 2016 7:07 AM
Aug 2014
so one new symptom of the deadly anime cold is rape urges. Jokes aside, that was an attempt RAPE and she was silent about it. She could be emotionally scarred if she wasn't a hard time otaku. Sorry Nana, no amount of cute dances can redeem you now.

15:50 Kae-chan Boku no Pico is not BL, it's shotacon.
Nov 26, 2016 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
I absolutely adore this new side of Nanashima. He always gives off that vibe of a cool, sporty pretty boy, but it's so sweet to see him interacting with his sister. Also, the fact that he actively plays along with her by dancing with her during her favorite show and really pays attention to it is so sweet. I mean, I honestly expected him to complain about it in his head and be bored until he realized he might be able to use it in order to get closer to Serinuma. That is the kind of thing I'd expect from him, based on the things I've seen him do. To see his genuinely sweet and cute side is so refreshing and honestly makes me want to root for him and Serinuma :3
Nov 26, 2016 7:50 AM

Dec 2014
I actually want to know what would happen if Akane or the Lord were to die. Would Kae become anorexic or something? She became really thin after her previous husbando (Shion) died after all.

On topic though, pretty good episode. Looks like the otaku were ruining the show for everyone, but were stopped before long.
Nov 26, 2016 9:22 AM

Jun 2013
December comes in like a tiger and March comes in like a lion
Nov 26, 2016 10:20 AM

Aug 2016
Nanashima and his sister are so cute haha

As much as I like him I still don't believe he truly likes Kae because when she became fat again it looked like his feelings were gone but eh Of course he wasn't alright when he kissed her but that was such a bad thing to do, poor Kae :(

Takurou though ahhahaha

No matter what the boys do for Kae I still think Mutsumi senpai is the best please keep him haha

Cant wait for the next ep!
Nov 26, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2015
Great Nanashima-focused episode! He's not my favorite of the bunch, but I could definitely sympathize with him this episode. It was wonderful to see him so into the Puri Puri Moon show. Sure, the scene in the bedroom was not cool, but it's basically a shoujo anime cliche, so it was unavoidable. And that scene did give both Nanashima and Kae some development. Also, Nanashima's costume reminded me a bit of Betelgeuse. And that 3-gatsu no lion reference in the preview was great too!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Nov 26, 2016 1:34 PM

Aug 2013
That's not rape, it's sexual harassment, albeit an accidental one. Everybody else has already stated my opinion on it, and it was handled pretty well.

One of my favourite parts about it was how Kae was reading BL and commented at the huge double standard Fujoshi often have. BL has copious amounts of actual attempted rape and rape and it's treated as something very romantic. Finding only forced kisses in BL is almost godsend. It was great for me to see that Kae isn't one of those Fujoshis anymore.

Kouhai episode will be boring. He's the least interesting of the bunch. He's essentially the prince who needs to be saved by the princess, who also needs to be saved by her princes.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Nov 26, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2016
I did like this episode, but those 3 guys in the front row seats were just annoying D:<

This episode also made me like Nanashima a bit more, i dunno why though.

Nov 26, 2016 4:01 PM
Aug 2015
nana's sis was soo cute :3

nana has the wildest fantasies..

IWANTTORELATEMOREASAFUJOWERESMYFUJOBAIT
Nov 26, 2016 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
Cute imouto, I like how she has the same sharp eyes.
Nov 26, 2016 7:34 PM

Oct 2016
This was a silly episode Nanashima being a part of puri puri moon but I love how he cares for her sister ..I read the manga and I think that Nanashima made the most development (not with kae but for himself) and I think he needs Kae more in order to change ... but dont worry they all have again some "semi feels" moment with Kae specially Shinomiya ..
Nov 26, 2016 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
I'm not a fan of Nanashima and him almost raping Kae was really low and it's stupid to blame it on his fever. I'm sure people with a fever still know what they're doing but it's hard not to feel sorry for him when he himself doesn't realize it. Good thing his buddy, Igarashi was there to punch him. I'm not a fan of Igarashi either and he's very pushy but at least he hasn't tried to forcefully kiss Kae, although he seems like the type who would. I think it's just because Nanashima is stupid and Kae's reaction of not instantly forgiving him is what made this episode somewhat better.

I hate it when in manga and Anime when the girl (or guy) immediately forgives the guy (or girl)/attacker for sexually assaulting them just because the said attacker is cute/attractive. They're romanticizing sexual assault and rape. One of the reasons, I got tired of yaoi and yuri (usually in manga form) is that there is ALWAYS a rape scene. I got disgusted by seeing it repeatedly and how it's being romanticized and glamorized.

In reality, there are victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape who have chosen to move on (and those who are still suffering) but have still found it in their hearts to forgive their rapists not because they think what they did was okay but because they (the victims themselves) want to remove that burden from their own heart and live life again and of course there are those who take their own lives because it's too much.

Anyway, not to get into the subject too deep. I'm just saying it's good that Kae realized that what she sees in BL isn't the same in real life whether the victim be a man or a woman. Men are sexually assaulted the same way by women and even other men and people don't take it seriously, they think it's a sweet 'yaoi' or 'BL' moment, not realizing how traumatizing it can be.

I think the best part of Nanashima is that he is a good big brother to his little sister. He's not embarrassed to know the dance moves of his little sister's favorite show and he did his best to apologize to Kae after realizing what happened. He's not proud of what happened and didn't use it to seduce Kae either. Others would use that "rape scene" as a device to tease and flirt with the victim and it can be really gross.
臭い-
Nov 26, 2016 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
Awww Nana's relationship with his sister is sooo cute. Totally scores points there. But obviously Senpai is still best.
Nov 26, 2016 10:44 PM

Mar 2016
So I literally was screaming this episode.
I'm pretty sure Nana sexually assaulted Serinuma...

That preformence was hilarious to me for some reason.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 12:04 AM
May 2016
The another side of Nanashima looks so lame lmao xD, although its pretty reasonable cause his doing it for her younger sisters sake, a really caring brother. The 3-gatsu no lion reference at the next episode's preview, shogi, "December comes like a lion" xD
Nov 27, 2016 2:44 AM

Dec 2014
The more episodes of this anime I watch, the more I dislike Nanashima. In general I don't like how all of the guys focus on Serinuma over everything else. Why would you apply for a job just because your crush is working there? At the moment I think this is just too much. I hope I can come to like the anime again.
Who I really like is Serinuma's brother. Sadly he doesn't get that much screentime :-(
Nov 27, 2016 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
Nanashima's sister is really really cute. :3

The whole episode I didn't stop thinking how Nanashima was ridiculous doing those poses and singing like that, but how it was mostly for his sister... Well, I respect his bravery. xD

That "December comes like a tiger" reference, tho. hahah!
Nov 27, 2016 7:54 AM

Feb 2016
Damn, all those anime references.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Nov 27, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2013
Drake1000 said:
It was about time they gave Nanashima some characterization, he was kinda left behind.

Betelgeuse is that you?

Holy shit, just noticed that lmao.

It was good episode. Nice to see different side of Nanashima. I've only thought him as a guy with jerk attitude so this episode was different.
The interaction b/w him and his cute sister was lovely tho.
Nov 27, 2016 12:52 PM

Nov 2015
Funny episode imo. I liked it. And the preview was kinda funny too with the 3-gatsu no Lion reference.
Nov 27, 2016 7:21 PM

Oct 2008
Another hilarious episode!
Nanashima feels like he's always behind out of all the boys (and a girl) targeting Serinuma.
Nanashima's little sister Kirari is also cute and it's a good thing they are so close to each other.
A chance for Nanashima because he is the most knowledgeable about the Puri Puri Moon show that he would join with Serinuma.
Is that a confirmed 2nd kiss of Serinuma and out of 4 boys he's the first one to kiss her?
The most hilarious part of the whole episode is when half asleep Nanashima grabbed Igarashi thinking that he was Serinuma on his own dream!!!
The three super die hardcore fans are so annoying and a show crasher!
Good thing the Puri Moon show went well even from adlib script!
5/5.

Nov 27, 2016 9:56 PM

Nov 2015
Interactions between Nana and her sister was the best, so cute >///< and the puri puri moon dance OMG XD Nana is now my favorite character after Shenpai
Nov 28, 2016 7:15 AM
Oct 2016
I really loved Nana's relationship with his sister!!! It's so precious! X3
Nov 28, 2016 11:12 PM

Aug 2007
Not among my favorite episodes but still fairly good. I don't care much for Nanashima, but he gets some points for being a good brother to his little sister. They were both awfully cute doing those 'Puri Puri Moon' dances.

Him forcing Serinuma down for a kiss like that, though? What kind of fever causes someone to do that? Didn't like that, but it wasn't romanticized at least and Nana was pretty mortified and apologetic afterwards, so they handled it well I suppose. Next episode looks to be a doozy...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

138 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

64 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

72 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2016

84 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 11, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

139 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 5, 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.