Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2016 6:43 PM

Sep 2007
Dpends on your definition of like. There are some people I like and others I LIKE, but there's only one person online that I truly LIKE LIKE. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 23, 2016 8:52 PM

Apr 2014
Open-Dice said:
I REALLY LIKE this one forum poster. Whenever I log on I always check their profile and reply to everything they say. It's embarrassing. But I keep doing it. Have any of you experienced this before? And what happened?

It's no one on this forum by the way (I generally despise the people here).
yeah then I realized that I was annoying them and I stopped messaging them and went back to playing video games more with my free time
Nov 23, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2016
Can't really say I can relate to that. Though, there are some minor infatuations but I'm still exercising caution, it's the internet after all. A dude might be behind it...
Nov 23, 2016 9:21 PM

Aug 2016
Everyone in the 3D world is "out of my league"
Nov 23, 2016 10:37 PM

Nov 2015
pkKodama said:
Open-Dice said:

Better than yours faggot. You don't even have a favorite anime but the one in your profile pic looks like crap. I bet you have an account on deviantart.

It's okay to hate Senjougahara and Hanekawa. You have good taste as long as you like Shinobu and Kanbaru.

I've never seen anything which has made me lose faith in humanity faster than this post. Kanbaru literally has no personality. It's like she was written by a 10 year old kid with no experience in writing characters. And Shinobu is just another standard loli. Nothing of quality in there. This is... just...holy shit...your tastes are so so shit. Just stay away omg

On-topic: What's this other forum? I wanna know I wanna know
Nov 23, 2016 10:39 PM

Jan 2015
As a master of romance, I could have helped you if you fell in love with a fellow MALer. This forum is basically a dating site anyways and I know all the l33t tips and tricks to getting IRL waifus. Too bad youre a loser that uses different forums.
Nov 23, 2016 10:45 PM

Nov 2015
OP, even if you lose half your brain today; or give someone a head and lose half your brain to their penis; or if you decide to jump off your balcony and lose half your brain; or if you finger yourself so hard that it fucks you up in the head; just don't, and I repeat don't, take any advice from this motherfucker above ^
Nov 24, 2016 1:03 AM

Jul 2015
Open-Dice said:
Anyway I might not have been clear but when I said "different forum" I meant as in, not MAL. It's a person on a different website, not this one. Even a guy like me has pride.

I swear Imma kick your ass if ya keep doin' dat.

ModeratelyHuman said:
As a master of romance, I could have helped you if you fell in love with a fellow MALer. This forum is basically a dating site anyways and I know all the l33t tips and tricks to getting IRL waifus. Too bad youre a loser that uses different forums.

At least someone gets it.
DeathkoNov 24, 2016 1:48 AM
Nov 24, 2016 1:12 AM
Jul 2018

Anna_Cats

(talked to her few times in PM, but she is long gone sadly)
Nov 24, 2016 2:13 AM

Nov 2013
Lux_Lucis said:
CatSoul said:
Okay...this is going to bother me until I know. Who is it, OP? I want a live MAL love confession right here, right now.

I love you.

This could have been better if the 30 char limit wasn't a thing.

This made me laugh waaaaay to hard. That profile picture did it for me.
Nov 24, 2016 2:15 AM

Nov 2013
OP, before you do anything, make sure to get to know that person first. It'd be really bad for you to see that said person actually turns out to be a 200kg guy who likes children. Anyway, I wish you luck!
Nov 24, 2016 2:52 AM

Aug 2014
Yeah, back when I was in my early teens! I had this Pokemon roleplay going on with a girl for a really long time and as time went on her responses became hyper valuable to me, all smiles on days that I got one. I really loved the way she wrote.

Anyway, getting this off your chest before it gets outta hand like people have been saying sounds like a good deal. Good luck OP, hope it goes well.
Nov 24, 2016 2:54 AM

Jul 2013
I REALLY LIKE shit posting with people. That's as far as my connection with other MAL nerds goes :I

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 24, 2016 4:28 AM

Jun 2012
kuuderu said:

Anna_Cats

(talked to her few times in PM, but she is long gone sadly)

Man it's always sad when someone you like stops posting without explanation.
Shoot first, think never.
Nov 24, 2016 4:34 AM

Mar 2008
Yes, I have and I enjoy it because it is raree for me to feel strongly toward someone or take a big interest in who they are beyond what i normally feel which is very little usually
Nov 24, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2015
it's clear you're talking about me, you're not fooling anyone OP. it really is heartwarming that you've confessed your feelings toward me this way, but i'm afraid i don't feel the same way :(
Nov 24, 2016 8:57 AM

Sep 2015
tell them you like them straight up or just go on same as usual. or maybe ask subtle questions about whether they are already in a relationship.

just make sure you don't spam them. they'll block you if you do that
Nov 24, 2016 2:50 PM
Oct 2016
You're clingy I bet she already knows.
Nov 24, 2016 2:53 PM

Apr 2016
Nope never happened to me. Really difficult to love someone without knowing them n real life.
Nov 24, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
well even i have one but im not up for stalking the persons forum posts and i dont want any contact with them except for answering their comments in any forums i enter
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Nov 24, 2016 7:53 PM

Dec 2014
Lmao in all my years of browsing forums I've never experienced that but... Good luck I guess?

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Nov 24, 2016 8:16 PM

Oct 2015
Stop now before it's too late and you do something to scare them away.
Nov 24, 2016 11:40 PM

Jun 2012
Blahkabelison said:
it's clear you're talking about me, you're not fooling anyone OP. it really is heartwarming that you've confessed your feelings toward me this way, but i'm afraid i don't feel the same way :(

I've made it clear that it isn't any of you degenerates.

Plus I have no reason to think it's even a girl, not gay or anything, just saying.
Shoot first, think never.
Nov 25, 2016 3:43 AM

Aug 2015
Introducing MALinder, the dating app just for MAL users.
Can't find a match? Well MALinder can also act as a virtual girlfriend so no man one ever misses out.
________________________________________________________________________________
You might as well fess up to be honest.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Nov 25, 2016 4:52 AM

Jan 2015
How about grow some balls and tell them you like them.
Nov 25, 2016 5:06 AM

Apr 2016
Confess.Say ''S-senpai I love you desu!'' don't forget to pronounce U.It works 100% of the time he/she will fall in love with you instantly and you'll live happily ever after.
Nov 25, 2016 9:05 AM

Oct 2015
Nope but the opposite has happened plenty of times on just MAL alone.

Some of you are narcissisticly arrogant and/or mentally retarded (I won't name names, but hopefully you know who you are)
Nov 25, 2016 12:11 PM

Apr 2015
Open-Dice said:
Blahkabelison said:

I've made it clear that it isn't any of you degenerates.

Plus I have no reason to think it's even a girl, not gay or anything, just saying.

whatever you say boo. gfdfh4646476dfh
Nov 25, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2015
Lobinde said:
Nope but the opposite has happened plenty of times on just MAL alone.

Some of you are narcissisticly arrogant and/or mentally retarded (I won't name names, but hopefully you know who you are)

Well, I fit the narcissistic arrogant criteria and I've never really had a crush on you. For one, I don't even know who you are.
Nov 25, 2016 12:20 PM
Feb 2015
yes, i liked myself for a long time now
Nov 25, 2016 12:29 PM

Oct 2016
A shot at love is something that you must never let pass you by. Follow your heart. Let him know.

Nov 25, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2016
demonskul777 said:
I have a crush on @Darek, but I don't want him to know >/////<
That like me saying (if I am allowed to say this if not someone warn me quickly)"I have always had beef with @Tyrel But I have always been to scared to tell him and please do not tell anything just keep this a secret between you and me!"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 1:22 PM

Aug 2014
Kenna_Pyralis said:
demonskul777 said:
I have a crush on @Darek, but I don't want him to know >/////<
That like me saying (if I am allowed to say this if not someone warn me quickly)"I have always had beef with @Tyrel But I have always been to scared to tell him and please do not tell anything just keep this a secret between you and me!"

I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Nov 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Apr 2016
Basically I saw your post and the joke you were trying to make about giving the member that you "liked" a direct notification about that you liked as joke and I thought that the topic posted did not understand what you said so I gave him an example.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Sep 2012
demonskul777 said:
Kenna_Pyralis said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I think he didn't get the sarcasm there.
Nov 25, 2016 1:46 PM

Mar 2015
Real people? Bleh, anime lovers are the best, they never hurt! :D Just wait till we get VR...

In seriousness, yes, I have liked a someone on a forum before, a long time ago though. We had fun, then got bored with each other and moved on since meeting each other wasn't possible anyway (distance). Tis life online I suppose.
Nov 25, 2016 5:33 PM

Feb 2015
sasalx said:
Open-Dice said:

Awwww... that's so sweet. Who are you?

Ah I guess you didn't get the joke.Welp I will answer you question.

I am sasalx First of my name ,Lord Protector of Monogatari Fans,Archprophet of Kanbaru Cult,First Speaker and Overseer of Baiters,Chancellor of Shaft,Patriarch of Despair,High King of My Dreams.

And you?

2DEEP4ME.... xD

OT: Mhhhh... Never had felt that. Just let it go dude, and maybe someday, you'll truly notice your waifu will always be in your side during times of crisis, possibly like that...
Nov 26, 2016 12:45 AM

May 2015
fuck around with them an act flirty
idk maybe like say something cheesy

@gracey781
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Nov 26, 2016 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
u should probably tell them,i would if i was in ur shoes
Nov 26, 2016 5:41 AM

Jun 2016
Help? You're actually helping us ^_^

I don't find it weird.
Even though it's online, if you act like yourself and have serious conversations, I don't see it much differently from real life.
Nov 26, 2016 5:45 AM

Mar 2014
Nunnally03 said:

If they accept you...then just hope they will not be playing with your feelings.

Sounds like that you made such experience? It just sounds like for me, nothing more. But in the end, it is out of my business.
Nov 26, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2016
It's foolish to pursue an online relationship unless they live very close to you. Do you even know what they look like? Just forget it and move on.

Nov 26, 2016 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
I've witnessed two "online" or "long distance" relationships. The first was between two people who had never prior met; they only knew one another online. The second was between two people who were quite close in real-life prior, and simply reconnected online.

I only support the latter. The first one crashed and burned; whilst the second did not. Of course, this evidence may not stand true for each situation and yours might be completely different, but if you plan to go into an online relationship in any form be prepared for it. You won't get to see the person much, and if you do it'll mean traveling and plane tickets. A lot of your conversation will be had through a screen unless you have the time and money to travel a lot, so it's up to you if you're willing to take that on.

Personally I committed a long time ago to never have an online relationship. This is out of personal preference in regards to what I want through a relationship. For you, however; if you still want a relationship and are ready to commit to something long distance then it's not a matter of "What should I do?"

The only thing you can do is message them and tell them how you feel. The only thing you do by procrastinating this is stunting yourself. Don't get stuck in a loop; make the move - it's not easy, but it's sure as hell not impossible either. Good luck!
Nov 26, 2016 1:39 PM

Jul 2014
Not in a romantic way, no. I've definitely made some close platonic friends here though.
Take care of yourself

Nov 26, 2016 2:10 PM

May 2013
just send her a pic of ur wang unless its small.. in that case send her a pic of ur face unless ur ugly.. ur next option is send her a screenshot of ur bank account unless ur poor.. If u have nothing going for u then... well u can guess..
Nov 26, 2016 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Never rlly liked someone on forums but I've liked people online (WAY BACK IN THE PASTTTT).. I've honestly stopped liking people online because um idk I just don't feel the love like virtually anymore and it won't work out no matter what. It's just pointless. I'll suggest you to block him/her tbh before u get hurt
Nov 30, 2016 6:30 PM

Feb 2014
Awww, I can't really relate either, but this is so sweet. Honestly, I would just tell this special someone how you feel before you regret never doing anything! Go go go for it! <3 Hope everything works out great for you two hehe
Nov 30, 2016 7:01 PM

Mar 2012
nomanz said:
just send her a pic of ur wang unless its small.. in that case send her a pic of ur face unless ur ugly.. ur next option is send her a screenshot of ur bank account unless ur poor.. If u have nothing going for u then... well u can guess..
Wrong. You should send her a picture of your forum post count. That's what matters.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 30, 2016 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
I was in a relationship with someone I met on a forum once. Almost got married. Actually did propose and stuff.

It obviously didn't work out, though not for the reasons most people assume.

You should say something, tbh. It can work out.

Also, my best friend is someone I met on a forum. There's really no reason being on a forum should stop you from being close to a person, in any form.
Nov 30, 2016 11:12 PM

Jun 2015
When i confessed my love to @Darek he said he would call the police :(

guess i should stop just loving everybody i see in online, but i cannot help, you guys are too attractive to not love ;)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» When IS the end of the World?

French-Japanese - 58 seconds ago

0 by French-Japanese »»
58 seconds ago

» Is English your native language?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

21 by ANormalUser »»
2 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - 1 hour ago

8 by ANormalUser »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you consider becoming a vegatarain, maybe Vegan ? ( 1 2 )

SyrupPastryNice - Apr 10

56 by ANormalUser »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Which decade was the worst? ( 1 2 )

H-A-M-M-Y - Mar 27

71 by KingOfPneumos »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.