Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 20, 2016 1:07 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was pretty good conclusion, I had issues with the whole timeline stuff which ultimately felt nonsensical, plus the overall defeat of Zamasu could have been better but I guess in the end it was enjoyable and that's what counts.

Interesting how the entire timeline was wiped out, Zamasu won and lost at the same time cause of ZenO.
It was nice of Goku to get the two ZenO's to meet. Is it even alright for a ZenO to jump timelines like that?

There was quite some talk regarding the creation of a new timeline, Whis says that Beerus destroying Zamasu created a new timeline. By that logic every action in the world should create a new timeline and infinitely many timerings. I suppose that's why that white room is full of rings.
So Mai and Trunks are gonna live in a new timeline created by Beerus/Whis, If they already exist in that timeline it would be better for them to stay or find a way to restore the original timeline.

Very strong ending with Vegeta giving Future trunks that punch and the scene with Gohan which was really nice.

I heard the next main arc will be featuring Hit, That should be pretty interesting. I hope DBS doesn't touch this timeline stuff again.
Nov 20, 2016 1:15 AM

Sep 2015
oh zamasu stop re create abraham and lamunes on dragon ball
Into the Internet!
Nov 20, 2016 1:41 AM
Jul 2018
tfw you need to rant because of an episode of a Japanese cartoon aimed at kids

someone send help

tl;dr I'm fucking salty because this show keeps blowing all its chances
Nov 20, 2016 1:52 AM

Oct 2016
Good Episode, Dark ending, trunks lost everything and zamasu kind of won
Nov 20, 2016 1:53 AM

Oct 2015
This anime just simply doesn't set a basis for its timeline/universe logic, nor power-level scaling, so we end up with an enormous amount of plot-holes and asspulls.

I guess I'll still just watch it for the Dragon Ball feeling, but not for the logic behind the plot. Timetravelling/universes are just REALLY not the strength of DB, so I'll just ignore them.
Nov 20, 2016 2:01 AM

Oct 2013
Maitoz said:
Good Episode, Dark ending, trunks lost everything and zamasu kind of won

Trunks still had Future Mai.
Nov 20, 2016 2:25 AM

Aug 2013
>Looks like Gohan is training with Picolo
>Gohan hasn't donned his Gi, he is dressed with his business/elegant clothes.

I think that Gohan left his home in a hurry to see Mirai Trunks off, thus he is sweating. The only other option is that Picolo magically changed Gohan's clothes
Please consider reading my novel for MAL x Honeyfeed Writing contest 2023 https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/12252
Nov 20, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Well that was pretty good conclusion, I had issues with the whole timeline stuff which ultimately felt nonsensical, plus the overall defeat of Zamasu could have been better but I guess in the end it was enjoyable and that's what counts.

Interesting how the entire timeline was wiped out, Zamasu won and lost at the same time cause of ZenO.
It was nice of Goku to get the two ZenO's to meet. Is it even alright for a ZenO to jump timelines like that?

There was quite some talk regarding the creation of a new timeline, Whis says that Beerus destroying Zamasu created a new timeline. By that logic every action in the world should create a new timeline and infinitely many timerings. I suppose that's why that white room is full of rings.
So Mai and Trunks are gonna live in a new timeline created by Beerus/Whis, If they already exist in that timeline it would be better for them to stay or find a way to restore the original timeline.

Very strong ending with Vegeta giving Future trunks that punch and the scene with Gohan which was really nice.

I heard the next main arc will be featuring Hit, That should be pretty interesting. I hope DBS doesn't touch this timeline stuff again.

Yup Similar To Original Future Time Line of Trunks but is Alternate timeline future Trunks Same Story.

I want To see 2 Future Trunks and 2 Future Mai To Bad They dont Show to Us.

This Time Original Future Trunks will Help His Alternate Future Trunks Kill easy Babidi and Dabura.

Future Kibito and Future Supreme Kai will be Save not kill by Dabura.

Whis from past time line will go in Alternate timeline Future To Tell Future Beerus to kill Zamasu not yet immortally and Black Goku not yet Powerfull.

Future Gowasu will Be Save and Future Bulma save to.

Future Super Dragonball Will be Save

Lol This Might in Happen Future Beerus and Future Whis Might Training Two Future Trunks.
Nov 20, 2016 2:34 AM

Mar 2014
Hahaha, what an episode... xD

They went to save the future, made a very digimon-ish super end attack and well everyone which survived until then dies.

Then they summon the almighty of all gods (of this parallel universe) ask him to erase the antagonist and he does.

They time travel again back in time and Goku takes almighty god number two to almighty god number one as a companion to play with each other. lol Well, thats a suitable partner to play with. haha

And while time traveling all the time, they seem to create more time rings anyway. So why bother with the future anyway, when there are created more and more parallel universes. Just let's go to a future where everything is fine.

trolololol xD This episode was truly entertaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2016 2:48 AM

May 2015
TORIYAMA FAM STOP TEASING US AND MAKE GOHAN GREAT AGAIN.
Nov 20, 2016 2:51 AM

Oct 2008

Whis knows a technique much better than the Mafuba, so Zamasu has zero threat even when immortal.
Nov 20, 2016 2:51 AM

Mar 2014
GosuGian said:
So what did they accomplish exactly? Zamasu technically won since the universe was destroyed anyway.

Jup, exactly. \\\\(^_^)///
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2016 3:02 AM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
small44 said:
How to hell Zeno is omniscient when he don't even know what it's happen in his world.
Zeno should had never existed in Dragon ball.

Zuno the fat dude that knows it all is the omniscient god http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Zuno

Zeno is just omnipotent god

Imagine this... What if Zeno and Zuno would fusion and become one?

Wopwop xD
Nov 20, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2016
I am still waiting for this Trunks to become the Time Patrol Founder. He even has an empty universe to build his operation base.

Gohan has made signs of getting cooll again... I want to believe that...

Still, this chapter was better than the last one at least.
Nov 20, 2016 3:28 AM

Nov 2016
I'm surprised Zen-chan didn't know there was another Zen-chan in another time line... I thought he was aware of absolutely everything. Looks like I got the wrong idea.

Whis' dad, wow.

I started crying when Gohan came to bid farewell to Trunks.

Now I'm happy and sad at the same time because I don't think I'm going to love the future arcs as much as I loved this one.
Nov 20, 2016 3:30 AM

Sep 2016
this arc is a mess!
random asspull everywhere for chuck 'trunks' norris and butchered vegito
in the end, everything is pointless since trunks timeline is destroyed anyway
all trunks need to do is to stay in the current timeline and just let zamasu do whatever he wants in other timeline and there will be no difference at all + saving episode for 12 universe tournament arc

it's stupid that "hey beerus killed zamasu, it means there is another timeline where beerus didn't kill zamasu" if that's the logic, there is already infinite timelines for any action that anyone do. there is also no point trunks and mai went to future timeline with other trunks and mai already there when they can just stay with goku etc in the present timeline

i think in the manga version later, they should just make goku+vegeta+trunks fight zamasu once and for all in 1 sequence and do something about the half assed closure after vegito
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 20, 2016 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
ShinsoPriest said:

Whis knows a technique much better than the Mafuba, so Zamasu has zero threat even when immortal.

Delete technique and Time Rewind.

Delete technique can use it even for Immortal Zamasu and Powerfull Black Goku dont need for Mafuba.

God Beerus use Delete technique to.

Idont know if Whis can use Delete technique to.

i only know Whis use Time Rewind.

To Bad Original TimeLine Future is Dead.

Beerus kill Zamasu Create Another New Alternate timeline Future But Still Same To Original Time of Trunks Story.

How many Alternate Timelines paradox will Create more

Dragoball Gt is Alternate Timelines paradox Future

There Gonna be Another Alternate Timelines paradox Future Trunks more for sure.
Nov 20, 2016 4:03 AM

Feb 2013
Zen-oh erased that ruined world.
Nov 20, 2016 4:55 AM

Apr 2014
I think the sweat on Gohan's face might've been there only to show that Gohan was in a rush. Not that he was training or anything. Piccolo was there too because he probably was the one who told Gohan about Trunks leaving.

Don't get your hopes up.
themanualreader@proton.me
Nov 20, 2016 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
Better than last week's bs,but I still have mixed feelings about the conclusion.Zeno just destroyed the multiverse of Future Trunk's timeline to get rid off Zamasu once and for all and then Goku took him back to present to befriend the present Zeno.Liked the final moments with Gohan.Next week back to fillers until the multiversal tournament I guess.
Nov 20, 2016 5:01 AM

Jun 2015
GangsterCat said:
okay, this arc went from 100 to -100 thanks to the last 2 or 3 episodes

Agreed, it was really good till last few eps.
Nov 20, 2016 5:58 AM

Jun 2016
They wrapped whatever the f*ck came in there mind to end this arc.
Nov 20, 2016 6:25 AM

Mar 2013
GangsterCat said:
okay, this arc went from 100 to -100 thanks to the last 2 or 3 episodes

This.

And now overrated Hit arc
Nov 20, 2016 6:51 AM

Jul 2008
and people thought dragonball gt is bad....
Nov 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Jan 2010
why the hell zeno has destroyed the universe instead of only zamasu (and maybe the earth if he wanted it so much)? I don't get it, it was just a pretext to give to zeno a friend... what a stupid conclusion. And what's the purpose to come back to the future if it's not your future, neither it is in danger, neither your future exists anymore, they are not the people who you are fighting for. That means they could even stay in the past because mai and f trunks should have been deleted by zeno and they shouldn't exist in any timeline

in the end they have fought a meaningless battle, beerus and whis have completed the job without we could even see them
Nov 20, 2016 7:03 AM

Sep 2016
Waller said:
why the hell zeno has destroyed the universe instead of only zamasu (and maybe the earth if he wanted it so much)? I don't get it, it was just a pretext to give to zeno a friend... what a stupid conclusion. And what's the purpose to come back to the future if it's not your future, neither it is in danger, neither your future exists anymore, they are not the people who you are fighting for. That means they could even stay in the past because mai and f trunks should have been deleted by zeno and they shouldn't exist in any timeline

in the end they have fought a meaningless battle, beerus and whis have completed the job without we could even see them
these NINGENs who wrote this garbage story need to get fired ASAP
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 20, 2016 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
Lel, what the hell did I just watch. So after all that fight, everyone else beside Trunks and Mai die and the world literally got erased. They should've just let Zamasu die and be done with that last strike.

Nov 20, 2016 7:11 AM

Oct 2008
Turtles_Leader said:
Oldy said:
well, they're both bad. But GT had an OTT animation. Super only got good animation... sometimes. Most of the time it's just ok, or clearly bad. Super also has the charac design for himself. SSJ blue over SSJ4 anytime.

I kinda enjoy the show, nostalgy might play a huge role in it though.
As i still remember running home from school to watch the actual DB and DBZ episodes every single day.

As for the animation, i liked the old a lot more, Vegeta's face was really cringe worthy a few times in this episode. Plus it feels like, our heroes have lost some power. Back in the days a punch sent the enemy flying, making gigantic craters upon impact, or shattering mountains. And now all we get is a puny pot hole.

Well, whatever.
Im glad it continues.
Nov 20, 2016 7:28 AM
Jul 2013
To be honest, I really enjoyed this arc. More so than the Universe 6 Arc.

I could feel Trunks' pain and everything. Random retcons and asspulls aside, I really enjoyed it. Vegito's appearance, Trunks finishing off Zamasu.

Trunks wasn't even my favourite character before I watched Super but now I have this new found respect for this guy.

Also, COME ON GOHAN!!!!

That Gohan-Trunks mini reunion was amazing tbh.

#MakeGohanGreatAgain
Nov 20, 2016 7:30 AM

Sep 2016
Ahhh.. This was a bit funny and nostalgic episode for me.. The fact that they showed most of the z fighters including picollo and gohan was kinda nostalgic to me
I can see next episode is gonna be funny af as well.. can't wait..
Also, Gohan get back to training boy we miss you ;'(
Nov 20, 2016 7:58 AM
Apr 2014
I appreciate the way they ended this arc instead of a generic cheesy happy ending but maybe they should've toned it down a bit, lots of stuff in this episode makes you go wtf is this nonsense.
Nov 20, 2016 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
The ending gave me mixed feelings.

In one hand was great for improving over the other half, in the other It felt rushed and mindblowing for me.

I hope the series improves.
Nov 20, 2016 8:12 AM
Dec 2010
"Zamasu is trying to become the universe" what.

Whis: "I guess you lost, but this whole story didn't matter anyway because we can just time travel back and fix it."

So there are now 2 pairs of Mai and Trunks in the future? Their relationship will be... interesting. Maybe they should take the Potaras and fuse with themselves.

I don't know why everybody seems to think that having two Zenous is a good idea. I wouldn't be suprised if the universe randomly disappeared next episode. Maybe give them the Potara...?

Imagine if Vegeta's punch killed Trunks. That would be awkward.

Goku: "Trunks, that was great! Where did you learn Genki Dama?"
Trunks: "Muffin button"
xizorNov 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Nov 20, 2016 8:26 AM
Oct 2016
Very bittersweet ending, they did defeat Zamasu and Trunks and Mai can live happily ever after...
...but those kids that were cheering on Trunks as well as all the people that Trunks was trying to protect were all killed and not brought back at all which is so dark for a series where everyone is usually revived by the dragon balls...

Anyway, everyone was assuming that Zeno was going to give us another deus ex machina ending like with Resurrection F but he actually played against all our expectations and wiped out that universe completely which was very shocking.

Trunks didn't actually kill Zamasu he just destroyed his weakened body, so I guess everyone will stop complaining about "Trunks getting the kill makes no sense wtf"...right?...right?

And we also got the darkest ending to any arc in Dragon Ball so is everyone gonna stop complaining about Dragon Ball Super being too happy go lucky right?...right?...
Nov 20, 2016 8:27 AM
May 2016
People still complaing about the last episode, I don't know why you guys are talking about asspull's, when dbz had all kinds of asspulls, I don't know why you guys thought vegito should've finished zamasu or that he was weaker than him,I don't know why you guys didn't want trunks to finish his own arc
Nov 20, 2016 9:21 AM

Sep 2014
when an arc gets so annoying that you want deus ex machina to happen just to finally end it.
Next episode looks like a filler..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 20, 2016 11:12 AM
Mar 2015
I loved it - this arc was amazing, ending as well - sad and happy - especially ending with Gohan & Trunks, I just wanna cry.

10/10, I hope it will show us some light and hope that Gohan gonna train and we'll see him at all universe tournament.

gg Future Trunks saga, will miss you. farewell, Trunks. : (
Nov 20, 2016 11:49 AM

May 2015
Eh.... this ending sucks so much, not to mention that in new future that Beerus made, are 2 Trunks and 2 Mais. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

+ everything that Trunks did in DBZ was pointless
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 20, 2016 11:57 AM

Jan 2016
GangsterCat said:
these NINGENs who wrote this garbage story need to get fired ASAP

I will miss that

THANKS SENPIEX
Nov 20, 2016 12:11 PM

Dec 2015
People are salty as fuck, and I can't blame them, but I'm glad that Trunks' sword didn't finish off Zamasu.
Nov 20, 2016 1:34 PM
Nov 2016
They just fucked up nearly everything in the end, and they made a poor and difficult ending
Nov 20, 2016 1:39 PM

Oct 2008
Oldy said:

GT has the better opening at least.
Nov 20, 2016 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
I'm glad that Zeno destroyed the universe in a sense, I mean the general problem of Dragon Ball is that everything in the end turns out fine and what doesn't, well they got the DBs and fix that shit up. Here we actually got a penalty for them messing with the future-past, but instead of Trunks n Mei filling regret about it, they are like "meh what can one do? Let's go to another timeline lolz", it was a perfect moment for some existential crisis drama for the both of them, but nah let's keep it simple and advance to the next arc.

DBS needs to get darker if it wants to gain more positive critics.
Nov 20, 2016 1:55 PM

Aug 2012
I'll pretend these two last episodes never happened and will continue to use the manga to comprehend this messy anime better. Hope the manga starts getting ahead of the anime and they start adapting it more like it actually is because Toyotarou is definitely better at connecting the dots than Toei will ever be...
Nov 20, 2016 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
AleksXPO said:
I'm glad that Zeno destroyed the universe in a sense, I mean the general problem of Dragon Ball is that everything in the end turns out fine and what doesn't, well they got the DBs and fix that shit up. Here we actually got a penalty for them messing with the future-past, but instead of Trunks n Mei filling regret about it, they are like "meh what can one do? Let's go to another timeline lolz", it was a perfect moment for some existential crisis drama for the both of them, but nah let's keep it simple and advance to the next arc.

DBS needs to get darker if it wants to gain more positive critics.

I disagree. The original DB wasn't that dark and was arguably aimed at kids, but the writing was infinitely better.
Nov 20, 2016 3:18 PM

Aug 2014
Pretty nice episode, though it bothers me quite alot that Whis didn't think about solution before...
Nov 20, 2016 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
small44 said:
How to hell Zeno is omniscient .

He's not. They've never said or implied it anywhere in the show.

People on here and reddit just made that assumption without any basis (they were also saying Zeno exists outside of time, so that there is only one), lol. I'm glad the show shut them up finally
Nov 20, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
What a beautiful ending of this arc. Vegita being "Vegita" XD.

Gotta admit that the Gohan scene at the end almost made me cry tho.

10/10 arc
Nov 20, 2016 4:28 PM

Oct 2016
What a chaotic ending. I guess a solid story wasn't their goal.

Zamasu is such a great villain,in this episode he showed his most terrifying form: Wallpaper Zamasu!

Zeno-sama is a omniscient and omnipotent god that don't even know what happens in other timelines neither can create a friend for him.

I thought Whis said in the Revival of F that his time leap had limits,but I think they changed that information too.
Nov 20, 2016 5:14 PM

Jul 2013
That was an nice ending for this arc. I really liked that.

At the beginning I really thought Trunks has beaten Zamasu, but he wouldn't give up. Crazy how he killed almost everyone except Mai and Trunks. That's definitely something you don't often see.

Funny how Goku searched for a senzu bean and found the thing where he can call Zeno. After what Zeno did you can imagine why he's so strong.

I didn't expect Goku to bring the Zeno from Trunks time to the Zeno in the present. Seems like Goku found the perfect friend for him.

And really? The high priest is Whis father? :o

It's nice that Whis is helping Trunks and Mai for her new future. And this end, god that was sad. But Gohan looked like he has to look like. Did he maybe train with Piccolo? Trunks must have been so happy when he saw Gohan. :)

So next episode will be a filler which is okay for me. I'm really looking forward what will be the next big thing.
Natsu88Nov 26, 2016 6:37 AM

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.