Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overall this episode was good, Ako tries to cheer up Yume eventhou Subaru's info also part of the deal for Ako. And that call from Subaru seems to strike the problem more or less deal with Yume's worries. Surprised by the Fest result, Kanbus~ And Sky-girls in third???

A little bit disappointed with the team name 'Yuzuko Show' really. I get that the name took from Yume's Yu, Yuzu's Zu and Ako's Ko which make up the YuZuKo show, but in fact you get bothered by it a bit because its more like Yuzu-ko.

^Look, even the fruit name Yuzu design in front can be seen. At least they should have not put the fruity design in front=.=

valvravetruthNov 17, 2016 7:19 AM
Nov 17, 2016 7:24 AM

May 2013
valvravetruth said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overall this episode was good, Ako tries to cheer up Yume eventhou Subaru's info also part of the deal for Ako. And that call from Subaru seems to strike the problem more or less deal with Yume's worries. Surprised by the Fest result, Kanbus~ And Sky-girls in third???

A little bit disappointed with the team name 'Yuzuko Show' really. I get that the name took from Yume's Yu, Yuzu's Zu and Ako's Ko which make up the YuZuKo show, but in fact you get bothered by it a bit because its more like Yuzu-ko.

^Look, even the fruit name Yuzu design in front can be seen. At least they should have not put the fruity design in front=.=

Yuzu said she named that for no reason though :D

Damn, that troll. Kanbuzz who performed off screen got 1st place :D and yeah I disappointed on sky girl too. I've cheered up them after mahiru hard work.

And Kanata x Ako? I'm like more this pairing fanart tho.
Nov 17, 2016 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
I was fine with Kanbus winning when I seen that Lily was in the group (I just like Lily more than Yuzu or Ako), if she wasn't I'd be disappointed because Yuzuko Show really should've gotten 1st place.

Nov 17, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2010
Ako might ran from reality
no matter how people see it, he definetely trying to cheer only Yume up

Oh, look at those face
They became closer
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2016 10:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ako would be cool to see as a new best friend for Yume. She really needs someone who can support her like Koharu.
Great to see the three girls together. Very refreshing imo. The team name was pretty catchy.

Other than that a pretty good episode.

Nov 20, 2016 5:40 AM
Aug 2016
Subaru was in this episode which made me super happy and also AkoxKanata I'm liking.
And Subaru didn't call Yume boiled octopus when they met in person hhhng
Didn't really like the unit name. Oh well, it's there anyway.
Burn me at the stakes, I am such Subaru trash.
Nov 21, 2016 4:09 PM

Nov 2009
unit name made me Laugh, LOL

But I guess that was the intention?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 21, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2012
Mmmm a nice episode for Yume, I was touched at Ako's awkward kindness :)
We also got some nice Yume x Subaru and Ako x Kanata scenes which definitely made me happy!

Great performance! I was happy to see everyone working together and I think not seeing Yume's aura this time was a nice break and refreshing in a different way. I was genuinely happy during their interview scene, Yume looked so grateful for the support of her fans and friends and Tamagoro-sensei's kind and knowing smile was so heartwarming to watch, he seemed very much like a responsible, understanding parent there, +100 just for that knowing and kind smile from him.

On the other hand, the results were actually pretty surprising. I mean I wasn't at all expecting for Sky-Girls to place third, considering the time it took to develop them, but Yuzukosho being just a bit better or worse was understandable, I think personally as a viewer I felt more in tune with Yuzukosho's performance just because of the context in which they sang and prior events in the episode, it really hit home with me.
Hooray Admins for being number 1! xD I honestly was not upset at all just because of how fun the Admins are as characters and obviously because one of my fav girls Lily was there~

Looks like next ep we get some Lily and Laura development, can't wait!
hawa777 said:
Oh, look at those face
They became closer
Yessssssssss
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 21, 2016 11:38 PM

Jun 2008
Come on, Ako! Stand tall! Proud! Firm! Show Subaru your true charm! I'm rooting for you!

That way I won't have to be worried about anything starting between him and Yume.
Sep 4, 2018 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
What a great episode! Yuzu is hilarious, seeing Ako being like "damn, well thought unit name, as expected of a S4 member" when it's just the first thing that came to her mind was so funny.

Yume recovered her smile after realizing how much friends and fans cheering for her she has, I'm really happy for her.

Seeiing the admins winning was nice, but the best part was Yuzu being happy that she placed higher than Yozora and Tsubasa, down with S4! xDDDD
Feb 23, 12:12 AM

May 2019
We don't get to see Lily's unit performed and they were chosen as the winner. What kind of BS was that? Saying they winning because of close bond and teamwork is just undeserving while not showing anything. This event felt kind of pointless really. And Ako's tendency getting tsun and fawning over gets really annoying.
VivaceRexFeb 23, 12:16 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.