Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2016 2:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh 30 stones, 9 with information on them. Interesting. And apparently if deciphered, they can unlock secrets of the world.

Looks like another one of Big Mama's daughters is introduced. Such a high bounty! I'm going to have to get used to her character design though
Nov 17, 2016 4:05 AM
Sep 2016
Great chapter! Really enjoyed seeing the abilities of the BM daughters and sons. And finally Pedro and Brook get some action! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nov 17, 2016 4:21 AM

Oct 2011
Now that's what I'm talking about!

It'd be awesome if Luffy was actually able to stay there 'til the end & force Big Mama and Sanji to come to him instead of being dragged off to them

Nov 17, 2016 4:26 AM

Sep 2014
Interesting info about the Poneglyphs

Luffy got beaten badly but still wants to stay there, respect

Lel Lord Smoothie, she looks savage, damn did she pressed out the blood of this woman to get a bloody drink? D:

Brook and Pedro luv dat duo

Nov 17, 2016 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
Luffy's stubbornness is amazing! Even after getting destroyed he's still as stubborn as ever.

I'm doubtful Big Mom is actually going to let them go considering the amount of stuff they have pulled.

Time for some Brook action!
Nov 17, 2016 4:34 AM
Sep 2012
Well no one has shown up to help Luffy and he is stubborn, if he says he is not going to move, than he is not going to move, so at this rate he is going to be killed even if the enemy orders are not to kill him, he might force their hand, if they just wants to capture him, bring your prison to this spot. I have to admit some of Big Mom's daughters we have seen in this chapter they are hot. How does Big Mom have so many attracted daughters? It just makes no sense.

Speaking of Big Mom, unless there is loop hole, after we get Luffy and others off the island, we will kill them than, perhaps Big Mom, she can be reasoned with. Perhaps Big Mom will become an ally, perhaps the big final fight of this arc, is not Luffy vs Big Mom, but Luffy and Big Mom vs Black Beard, or Kaito, or something like that. I rather have it that way. Or perhaps Luffy vs Big Mom in battle for respect and at the end of the fight, they earn each others respects and become allies, it doesn't always have to end with just violence.

So Big Mom is also after the One Piece? I mean why else would they go through all this trouble to get to the final island? If that is case, Luffy and Big Mom might be impossible.

So Pedro and Brock, what plan do they have? Well find out next chapter maybe.
Nov 17, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2014
Luffy is practically on the verge of death yet he still doesn't want to move from that spot. That's some hardcore dedication right there.

Looks like we got some more info about the Poneglyphs, and apparently Big Mom has 3 of them. Robin would probably go crazy if she knew. Brook and Pedro will be getting the spotlight soon, that should be good.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 17, 2016 4:55 AM

Dec 2011
Great chapter once again after last week break.
Things are getting harder for straw hats and now Luffy & Nami is captured by the enemy.
Commander juice bounty is huge about 932 million bounty.
Things are quite unpredictable right now.
kaitonicNov 17, 2016 6:01 AM
Nov 17, 2016 5:00 AM

Mar 2014
Surely Luffy not leaving the island without Sanji so theres that xD he's strong will and stubbornness is why HE WILL BE PIRATE KING!

With all these Ponlyglypths here The rest of the Straw Hats have to come to the island now...The more I see Big man's daughters The more unlikely I see Luffy and crew beating Her..
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 17, 2016 5:10 AM

Dec 2014
Amazing chapter, Oda's been on fire these days. XD

It was pretty emotional yet quite amazing seeing Luffy all beat up and still determined in refusing to move from that spot.
Interesting info about the poneglyphs, 9 Rio unlock the secrets of the world, 4 Road lead to Raftel and probably One Piece. Wonder what the rest would contain.

Lot of new characters introduced in this chapter, Juice got a bounty of 932 billion.

So an upcoming infiltration mission eh? This should prove to be very interesting.
Lelouch0202Nov 17, 2016 5:15 AM
Nov 17, 2016 5:30 AM

Sep 2014
Luffy got beaten a lot but still doesn't move from his spot.That book ability looked creepy yet interesting,but it seemed a bit like the mirror world with a more distorted space.Sanji persuades Big Mom to let the crew escape if he marries her daughter.30 poneglyphs exist and Big Mom's crew own 3 of them.2 of the 9 ruin poneglyphs that unlocks the secrets of the world and 1 of the 4 road poneglyphs that lead to Raftel.Charlotte Smoothie looks great and what a bounty she has!But wtf?Did she squeeze someone over a glass to drink her blood?Pedro has a past with Big Mom's crew and Pekoms saved him back then.Now,he is going to be a bait.Amazing chapter with a lot of info and nice cliffhanger.
Nov 17, 2016 6:01 AM

Jan 2016
Big Mom! I've come to bargain
Nov 17, 2016 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
I just noticed that the skull on Mom's hat reflects her mood :)
Nov 17, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2009
as soon as they noticed Nami's vivre card everyone thought Lola was in danger..
this means that when they will realize Lola is their friend they will probably help Luffy and beat the crap out of Germa and probably save Sanji
Nov 17, 2016 8:54 AM

Sep 2014
Well that was fucked up, that poor woman o.O
Gonna be interesting to see how Pedro and Brook handle this.
Nov 17, 2016 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
Amazing chapter with many parts getting clearer picture of heading a certain direction
But I'm still curious about 2 more people that have yet to play their part
Hopefully some more info about Jinbei and Caesar would appear soon
Nov 17, 2016 9:58 AM
Mar 2014
GREAT CHAPTER!

And that Commander Smoothie, can juice me anytime :)
Nov 17, 2016 10:37 AM

Sep 2013
Finally a good chapter, the new daughters look alright and luffy gets BTFO XD
Big Mom is pretty open minded, she will be an ally.

R.I.P. king baum :'(
Nov 17, 2016 2:12 PM

Mar 2014
Smoothie has the ability to press out the body fluids of people and drink it like it's juice. That's some nasty ability to go against.

I like how Brook wants to steal the Poneglyph from Big Mom to help Luffy. Even more impressed that Pedro still wants to help them. Pedro and Carrot would be fine SH members.

Surprisingly, the children of BM do care for each other to an extend, even for Lola.
Nov 17, 2016 3:38 PM
Apr 2016
Excellent chapter!!! Smoothie looks thick...I mean she looks OP with the 932 million bounty. I hope an ally like Jinbei would join Luffy and Nami to fight Big Mom's army. Brook's DF is actually very useful at times. 5/5.
Nov 17, 2016 4:28 PM

Nov 2015
Good chapter. luffy is stubborn, I wonder if he's going to stay at the same place until Big Mom come to him herself.

Nov 17, 2016 6:50 PM

Jul 2014
What Smoothie did to that woman was scary.
Nov 17, 2016 6:59 PM

Dec 2012
Woah the Enraging Army overwhelming Luffy & Nami, but they managed to deal damage to their forces.

Some of Big Moms crew are insane. Poor Luffy even getting punched by two haki fists, he will not leave that spot.

Hmm Big Mom allowing the Straw Hats to leave as long as Sanji does what he's told.

Always nice to hear more about the Poneglyphs. 3 stones so far.
Holy Crap Charlotte Smoothie is ruthless juicing that lady.
932 million bounty. These bounties are insane.

Brooke & Pedro ready to infiltrate. It's now or never.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 18, 2016 1:58 AM

Mar 2014
Riddle me this: would BM let Sanji & Pudding (as husband & wife) go to the SHC and resume pirating?
Nov 18, 2016 2:01 AM
Jan 2016
o sh*******
what is wrong with her bounty figures
she must be very nasty girl.....
Nov 18, 2016 3:14 AM

Mar 2015
ziggy_Z said:
Riddle me this: would BM let Sanji & Pudding (as husband & wife) go to the SHC and resume pirating?

dunno why but this also come out to my mind... puding already showing he also care about luffy...

yeah, pretty much what i hope is that BM make peace treaty to SHC than germa 66...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 18, 2016 2:41 PM
Oct 2013
ziggy_Z said:

That´s fanfiction level writing. "And then they all rode into the sunset".

Big Mom is portrayed as a quick to anger woman "that kills people" if they do not do her biding, mind you. She loves her family as long as they are convenient for her. Why else would she give the order to kill Lola´s Dad.

The Germa 66 is just another means of power to her no one should buy her "goody goody nature" at this point, considering that the Strawhats, beat up her son (commander),
Nov 19, 2016 12:30 AM

Jan 2008
Luffy is awesome. On the verge of death and still clinging to stay. Sanji need to 'feed' Luffy soon!

There are only about 30 poneglyphs and only 9 of them have relevant information. Robin would be helpful to translate the poneglyphs. Without her they have to take them to her. Wonder how Brook and Pedro will manage this
Nov 19, 2016 1:38 AM

Oct 2015
thebrentinator24 said:

Looks like we got some more info about the Poneglyphs, and apparently Big Mom has 3 of them. Robin would probably go crazy if she knew.

Robin: *heavy breathing*
Lol.

Luffy's resolve is awesome. Hope someone comes to back them up.

The bounties turning up nowadays makes Luffy look like a saint.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Nov 20, 2016 2:21 AM

Jul 2011
ziggy_Z said:

Wow, what. I didn't think of that. That might actually be a consideration imo.

BM + her army seems a bit out of Luffy's league right now... hmm.
At the very least I'm sure Pudding, Lola and Nami will play a big role this arc though.
Nov 21, 2016 4:16 PM

Apr 2013
I finally caught up to the manga and now I don't know what to do in my free time anymore
Nov 21, 2016 8:52 PM

Oct 2011
ziggy_Z said:

I don't think that would be a choice. It wouldn't work anyway because Luffy's crew would belong to BM if he had someone from her family or crew in his crew.
Nov 23, 2016 8:26 AM

Apr 2009
blfan said:
Well no one has shown up to help Luffy and he is stubborn, if he says he is not going to move, than he is not going to move, so at this rate he is going to be killed even if the enemy orders are not to kill him, he might force their hand, if they just wants to capture him, bring your prison to this spot. I have to admit some of Big Mom's daughters we have seen in this chapter they are hot. How does Big Mom have so many attracted daughters? It just makes no sense.

Speaking of Big Mom, unless there is loop hole, after we get Luffy and others off the island, we will kill them than, perhaps Big Mom, she can be reasoned with. Perhaps Big Mom will become an ally, perhaps the big final fight of this arc, is not Luffy vs Big Mom, but Luffy and Big Mom vs Black Beard, or Kaito, or something like that. I rather have it that way. Or perhaps Luffy vs Big Mom in battle for respect and at the end of the fight, they earn each others respects and become allies, it doesn't always have to end with just violence.

So Big Mom is also after the One Piece? I mean why else would they go through all this trouble to get to the final island? If that is case, Luffy and Big Mom might be impossible.

So Pedro and Brock, what plan do they have? Well find out next chapter maybe.

i like you're scenarios but if they are both after one piece cant see them working together.
Nov 23, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2009
Mirorin said:
ziggy_Z said:

Wow, what. I didn't think of that. That might actually be a consideration imo.

BM + her army seems a bit out of Luffy's league right now... hmm.
At the very least I'm sure Pudding, Lola and Nami will play a big role this arc though.

yeah i agree dont see how Luffy beats BM and her army right now.
Nov 23, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
Big Mom was surprisingly nice. Guess she just has a bad case of PMS.
Calling it now, Lola will marry one of Sanjis brother so that he will be free.
Jan 20, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2014
sanj talk with mom..and I hope broke and pedro strategy works.....
Oct 17, 2017 12:50 AM

Jan 2016
Great chapter! What smoothie did to that poor woman was fucking nightmarish. For a while it seemed like Oda was really shying away from having such gruesome things happen to female characters, but lately that hasn't been the case...

I'd like to believe Big Mom can be rational and reasoned with, but she just seems way too power hungry and selfish for me to think it'll go that smoothly.
May 17, 2018 5:06 PM

Feb 2013
I don't know if we should believe anything Mom says.
Nov 6, 2022 12:05 PM

May 2021
No Jimbei, huh? Oh well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.