Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2016 5:32 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting idea with the hardtofind episode of whatever that show is only being in English dub with Cantonese subs. The dub was pretty bad though XD

Hard to believe imouto and her friend are at least 18, considering their such loli bodies and totally childlike feel. Well the friend had garter belt and lace underwear which was quite adult I guess. Also it is rare to see up to 2 high school students in an anime being drivers.

In any case, the episode quite boring. Too much talk and not enough showing. Few h scenes which were weak and the whole hate for the guy is shallow and unappealing. At least show some flashback or something happing at least. Mono and dialogues alone are just lame.
User-sanNov 16, 2016 5:47 AM
Mar 3, 2017 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
Tamaki and Yuna were pretty adorable. And when the protagonist said, "I can't make a doll without proportions," it just sounded like an excuse to see Tamaki naked.

User-san said:
Interesting idea with the hardtofind episode of whatever that show is only being in English dub with Cantonese subs. The dub was pretty bad though XD

I too enjoyed hearing those characters speak English in "The Astro Seeker", which I think was loosely based off Star Trek.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kussetsu Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 30, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2017 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kussetsu Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 15, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2017 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.