Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2010 2:18 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ginta and Hakkaku encounter Jaken and, after hearing about Jaken's powerful master, attempt with little success to prevent Koga and Sesshomaru from meeting.
Jan 13, 2012 3:57 PM
Dec 2010
Koga vs InuYasha part
Man, InuYasha got pretty proud and easilly irritated character but I totally understand how angry he gets when Koga comes, punches him into face, insults him, flirts with girl InuYasha loves and Kagome uses sit on InuYasha so he can only watch all of that from ground level .. when i think it over again, InuYasha is actually very patient person, I don't know real person who would willingly undergone such a humiliating process over and over again XD

Koga vs Sesshomaru
Wow, there I really expected that Koga gets pretty harsh beating, especially when he is the one who indirectly killed Rin. Sesshomaru is really growing softer these days. I would like some more episodes with Sesshomaru's bunch to see how far Rin's influence reached Sesshomaru's heart.

Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyJan 13, 2012 4:04 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 4, 2014 11:01 AM

Apr 2013
Kouga really matured.
I think the Kouga so cute.
Apr 26, 2014 3:40 PM
Mar 2013
A dangerous encounter? I'd hardly call that a dangerous encounter. Personally I really don't like Koga that much. I actually would've preferred to see a fight between him and Sesshomaru. Wonder how fast Sesshomaru would've cut him down.
Jan 8, 2015 12:09 PM

Nov 2014
emeraldrosary said:
A dangerous encounter? I'd hardly call that a dangerous encounter. Personally I really don't like Koga that much. I actually would've preferred to see a fight between him and Sesshomaru. Wonder how fast Sesshomaru would've cut him down.

I'm guessing about 2 seconds ^_^
Jan 8, 2015 12:13 PM

Nov 2014
Ginta and Hakkaku's wolf sounds were funny xD I just imagine their VA's sitting there growling and barking into their microphones or whatever they talk into xD

I'm kind of glad it ended the way it did. I'm not a big Koga fan, but it's nice to see that Rin has influenced Sesshomaru and made him a bit softer.
Aug 17, 2015 4:51 PM

Aug 2013
''What? You think I would have lost?!?''
Yep, pretty much. Probably would have lasted less than 30 seconds.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 13, 2015 1:11 AM
Jul 2018
Oh boy, I knew I was in the filler episodes, but this is the quintessential filler episode.

They must have been reaaally desperate to fill in that time slot because there was nothing noteworthy about this episode except the obvious visual enhancement.
Jan 9, 2019 7:39 AM
Dec 2013
So this is the episode where Inuyasha goes from cel animation to digital ink and paint animation.

R.I.P. cel animated Inuyasha.
wildhoodDec 9, 2021 8:10 AM
Aug 25, 2019 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
"I'm after Naruku, don't need unnecessary fights like that"

Also Sesshomaru, fights with Inuyasha everytime they meet

Nov 15, 2019 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
Koga is so confident, basic, arrogant, caring.. I love him :D

Jan 18, 2020 8:59 AM
Jan 2020
greenmarty said:
Koga vs InuYasha part
Man, InuYasha got pretty proud and easilly irritated character but I totally understand how angry he gets when Koga comes, punches him into face, insults him, flirts with girl InuYasha loves and Kagome uses sit on InuYasha so he can only watch all of that from ground level .. when i think it over again, InuYasha is actually very patient person, I don't know real person who would willingly undergone such a humiliating process over and over again XD

Koga vs Sesshomaru
Wow, there I really expected that Koga gets pretty harsh beating, especially when he is the one who indirectly killed Rin. Sesshomaru is really growing softer these days. I would like some more episodes with Sesshomaru's bunch to see how far Rin's influence reached Sesshomaru's heart.

Sent with Mal Updater

Exactly... I mean how can inuyasha tolerate such behavior of Kagome.. I mean doing "sit" in front of Koga are very annoying and character of Koga is just way too annoying... Well, it's just shows how much he loved her
Jan 20, 2020 9:02 PM
Jan 2020
how to watch the series please?
Oct 26, 2020 3:12 AM

Dec 2007
it always were interesting to see how sesshomaru would react when he will meet koga, they had done it right for my opinion.

and koga cooperated really good this one, saying he have nothing with sesshomaru to have fight with him.

too bad we didn't saw though how much rin had changed sesshomaru, except kagome saying he had changed.
Nov 27, 2020 2:01 PM
Apr 2016
A very unusual episode in my opinion, an unexpected one to say the least. Sesshomaru is like the antithesis of every character in this show, he's just so 'different.' Would like to call him my favorite character in this show, but Kagome actually wins by a mile.. she's probably one of my favorite all-time female anime characters.
Mar 13, 2021 8:22 AM
Feb 2016
greenmarty said:
Koga vs InuYasha part

Totally agree. Nobody would tolerate such humiliation. It's actually Kagome who is the immature person here for making unfair and all too frequent use of a random advantage she has.
Oct 2, 2021 2:59 AM

Apr 2013
So much buildup and they didn't even fight, disappointing.
May 31, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2020
I'm starting to love Koga's Character more and more! 🥰 Koga's wolf-demon tribe is nice now, they don't attack humans anymore 🥰. I forgot that it was Koga's tribe that killed Rin's village and her. Sesshomaru and Koga would totally be best friends lol 😂
Sep 8, 2022 11:18 PM

Jan 2018
The first episode to use digital animation is here. I see a lot of complaints about digital animation, usually from older people. Tbh it doesn't really bother me. Yes, the hand-drawn animation looked excellent. But Sunrise made the right call switching to what would become the industry standard instead of sticking to the old-fashioned way just for the sake of it. Inuyasha was released during the transitionary period after all. That being said I still much prefer watching cel animation over digital. It's much more aesthetically pleasing and I'm going to miss it in Inuyasha. But digital animation can only get better from here on out.

I guess Koga didn't meet Sesshomaru in the Panther Devas filler arc.

Rin meeting Koga's men and wolves again must've induced some PTSD. Sesshomaru should've destroyed them.
Jun 23, 2023 2:23 PM
Jul 2016
As a huge Sesshomaru simp this episode was simply exquisite. I know it's not that kind of show, but I would've loved if he had taken revenge on the wolf tribe. Imo everyone let them being mass murderers slide way too easily.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.