Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: InuYasha Episode 99 Discussion

Feb 5, 2010 2:18 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ginta and Hakkaku encounter Jaken and, after hearing about Jaken's powerful master, attempt with little success to prevent Koga and Sesshomaru from meeting.

Jan 13, 2012 3:57 PM
Koga vs InuYasha part
Man, InuYasha got pretty proud and easilly irritated character but I totally understand how angry he gets when Koga comes, punches him into face, insults him, flirts with girl InuYasha loves and Kagome uses sit on InuYasha so he can only watch all of that from ground level .. when i think it over again, InuYasha is actually very patient person, I don't know real person who would willingly undergone such a humiliating process over and over again XD

Koga vs Sesshomaru
Wow, there I really expected that Koga gets pretty harsh beating, especially when he is the one who indirectly killed Rin. Sesshomaru is really growing softer these days. I would like some more episodes with Sesshomaru's bunch to see how far Rin's influence reached Sesshomaru's heart.

Sent with Mal Updater
Modified by greenmarty, Jan 13, 2012 4:04 PM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Jan 4, 2014 11:01 AM

Kouga really matured.
I think the Kouga so cute.

Apr 26, 2014 3:40 PM
A dangerous encounter? I'd hardly call that a dangerous encounter. Personally I really don't like Koga that much. I actually would've preferred to see a fight between him and Sesshomaru. Wonder how fast Sesshomaru would've cut him down.

Jan 8, 2015 12:09 PM

emeraldrosary said:
A dangerous encounter? I'd hardly call that a dangerous encounter. Personally I really don't like Koga that much. I actually would've preferred to see a fight between him and Sesshomaru. Wonder how fast Sesshomaru would've cut him down.

I'm guessing about 2 seconds ^_^

Jan 8, 2015 12:13 PM

Ginta and Hakkaku's wolf sounds were funny xD I just imagine their VA's sitting there growling and barking into their microphones or whatever they talk into xD

I'm kind of glad it ended the way it did. I'm not a big Koga fan, but it's nice to see that Rin has influenced Sesshomaru and made him a bit softer.

Aug 17, 2015 4:51 PM

''What? You think I would have lost?!?''
Yep, pretty much. Probably would have lasted less than 30 seconds.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Dec 13, 2015 1:11 AM

Oh boy, I knew I was in the filler episodes, but this is the quintessential filler episode.

They must have been reaaally desperate to fill in that time slot because there was nothing noteworthy about this episode except the obvious visual enhancement.

Jan 9, 2019 7:39 AM

So this is the episode where Inuyasha goes from cel animated to computer animated.

R.I.P. cel animated Inuyasha.

Aug 25, 2019 10:04 AM

"I'm after Naruku, don't need unnecessary fights like that"

Also Sesshomaru, fights with Inuyasha everytime they meet
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Nov 15, 2019 1:32 AM

Koga is so confident, basic, arrogant, caring.. I love him :D

Jan 18, 8:59 AM
greenmarty said:
Koga vs InuYasha part
Man, InuYasha got pretty proud and easilly irritated character but I totally understand how angry he gets when Koga comes, punches him into face, insults him, flirts with girl InuYasha loves and Kagome uses sit on InuYasha so he can only watch all of that from ground level .. when i think it over again, InuYasha is actually very patient person, I don't know real person who would willingly undergone such a humiliating process over and over again XD

Koga vs Sesshomaru
Wow, there I really expected that Koga gets pretty harsh beating, especially when he is the one who indirectly killed Rin. Sesshomaru is really growing softer these days. I would like some more episodes with Sesshomaru's bunch to see how far Rin's influence reached Sesshomaru's heart.

Sent with Mal Updater

Exactly... I mean how can inuyasha tolerate such behavior of Kagome.. I mean doing "sit" in front of Koga are very annoying and character of Koga is just way too annoying... Well, it's just shows how much he loved her

Jan 20, 9:02 PM
how to watch the series please?