Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2014
I have a really sensitive sense of touch, so when people randomly touch me it genuinely makes me jump and feels weird. I also don't like people touching me for this reason because I'm easily aroused. It's annoying.

I'm not good at physical contact in general.
Nov 18, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2010
when I don't comprehend the reason behind the touch... then I hate it especially my hair, I have my space, and I'll allow you into it if there is a reason.

Yeah and I don't like to touch others either, unless I have a reason
“If you believe it to be a sea of bitterness, then a sea of bitterness it is. If you believe it to simply be scenery on the path of life, then scenery it is…. The sea of bitterness never ends, but the scenery does."
-Meng Hao
Nov 18, 2016 4:50 PM

Feb 2016
If we're friends or more then I don't care.. unless it comes to my hair then I'll let you touch it only on special occasions.
If it's strangers/acquaintances then the only touching I do is to shake hands but nothing more. I like having my own personal space.

What creeps me out most is meeting a stranger and him kissing you on the hand.. It makes me feel so uncomfortable..

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Nov 18, 2016 9:09 PM

Mar 2016
I shall refer to the great Chris Jericho on this one...

Mrs. Landingham, what's next?
Nov 19, 2016 11:55 AM
Nov 2016
I don't really like getting touched in general. I am okay with hugging friends and family to say hello/goodbye, but I already feel uncomfortable when they start taking my hand or hug me for a long time or something like that. Cuddling on a sofa is okay with me though.
So obviously I'm even worse when it comes to strangers. I hate that you have to shake hands with people in a lot of situations (at least in my country). I don't want to touch the hand of a stranger, I can't stand it. Once I was with a group of people and a guy I didn't know came and hugged everyone because most or all of them were his friends. So I think he wanted to include me, but when he tried to hug me, I flinched. He just awkwardly shook my hand and I stood there like a weirdo. But I just didn't want to hug someone I didn't know and I didn't expect the hug, which made it worse. The worst thing are guys in clubs that just grab your ass without permission and don't (want to) understand it when you signal them that you don't want them.
Nov 19, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2016
I personally don't like being touched too. So when I happen to meet people that are touchy I basically just say that I don't have any issue with them and that I just don't like being touched by people. It might be my luck or maybe I talk to kindly but nobody took it personally.
Nov 19, 2016 2:03 PM

Nov 2016
We don't really have that issue here, as most people in my country have huge comfort zones so people rarely touch you a lot unless wasted.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

30 by Rinenka »»
19 seconds ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

63 by vasipi4946 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

55 by Rinenka »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 4 hours ago

19 by Rinenka »»
10 minutes ago

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

43 by DesuMaiden »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.