Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2016
Anime (or manga) with mc that seems chill/weak/nice or just pacifist (like Mob) but then when pushed too far 'loses it' and goes max destruction on peeps? Maybe without being fully aware of it, sorta like Mob?

If anime, one with good animated fight scenes (sorta a no brainer) - looking for anime that has that 'hell yeah' moment, like in Mob Psycho 100 when Mob reaches 100. The mc can be pretty strong already, just has a point where they hit a serious next level in badass (and not like a permanent 'level up' thing that happens (like Luffy's gear moves in One Piece) but more like a berserker button that gets pushed).

Something like in Ergo Proxy could work too

Preferably no super whiney or annoying mc. And no mc that gradually moves from 'weak to strong'. Also no ecchi or fanservice-heavy series pls.

I know that was a long-winded description, hope it's clear!
halishereNov 16, 2016 5:13 PM
Nov 16, 2016 6:22 AM

Sep 2016
I doubt if you can find someone else like what you are asking for but:

Saitama - One punch man
Nov 16, 2016 10:32 AM

Apr 2016
SenpieX said:
I doubt if you can find someone else like what you are asking for but:

Saitama - One punch man

Yeah I'm reading OPM manga already (but it's more comedy, I'm looking for more serious fight scenes)
Nov 16, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2013
legend of the legendary heroes partly (mc has also a similar op modus, he is lazy and would like to do exactly nothing. he has something like a godmode when he looses it
opening
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Nov 16, 2016 2:00 PM

Nov 2016
Zettai Karen Children the Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke honestly Mobs emotion explosions remind of Hyoubu
Nov 16, 2016 3:48 PM

Apr 2016
PrayMeyer said:
Zettai Karen Children the Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke honestly Mobs emotion explosions remind of Hyoubu

Yeah I love Hyoubu Kyousuke - for some reason I never finished the unlimited (even tho I was close to the end) I'm not sure why.
Nov 16, 2016 3:51 PM

Apr 2016
Smooki said:
legend of the legendary heroes partly (mc has also a similar op modus, he is lazy and would like to do exactly nothing. he has something like a godmode when he looses it
opening

That sounds perfect I'll check it out thanks!

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 8 hours ago

3 by YokuYT »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Today

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
6 hours ago

» 「 𝜗℘ 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝜗℘ 」(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
9 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.