Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2016 4:55 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting first person view (most of time) Mc who talks actively. Quite rare I would say.

Orange hair was pretty nasty to grin evilly from hurting her friend with ntr confession. Interesting that she took photo instead of just taking the rape and then it stopping there. Not often it ends in such way.

Kana was just slut it seems to be exhibitionist and then giving her body so easily to Mc.

It was nice to see the bodies were quite shapely and toned with definition shown off quite well (*˘︶˘*) Also the reaction to stimulation is expressive.

The censor is bit strong at times covering whole legs and overall wasn't too arousing due to short scenes and tame action. Going for more dramatic feeling approach I guess.
Mar 3, 2017 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
I loved the part of the soundtrack that was playing during the first scene (when pictures were being taken of various girls). I don't have much to say about the other twenty-something minutes though since I wasn't sure what went down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kussetsu Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 30, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2017 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kussetsu Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 16, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2017 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.