Mini Game v4: Higurashi no Naku Koro Night Mafia | Game End

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]
Dec 2, 2016 12:57 AM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
Phraze said:
errmm and what's MVP?? *looks up google* I vote Crossbell. his sacrifice saved the town(tho it came with lynching me too lol)
I disagree. That was strictly a mechanical action. I did NOT play a good game for the only Day phase that I was active, and I bet that if I didn't sacrifice myself there I would have gone off the deep rails.

I'm not exactly sure if anyone deserves an MVP to be honest? The game was won for the town more because of scum derping with night actions/communication than any townie solving the game.

if u say it like that.. town had the upperhand for lynching the GF on D1, and trying to save him outed the others. but mafia held up well with the quickhammering. I don't think mafia lost due to miscommunication.. it was exactly due to that miscommunication that town had it tough. I still think the sacrifice was worth it, besides being confirmed and having ur replacee townread Yurkin. I still think u were a key player without the problem solving.. Logic and I were the strongest townreads, along with Fo. if Logic wasn't revived, we would've lost. 3 of us also did a good job outing the TPR to stall a victory. the key seems to be Logic's revival. u also used that ability early instead of letting suspicion mount on u. just my opinion tho.

Dec 3, 2016 4:16 PM

Nov 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Also. MVP votes are at
Fo 1
Gwendolly 1
Crossbell 1

Anymore I missed?

I’ll break the tie here and vote: Fo

He did a good job of picking up the pieces after I threw the game, had a lot of confidence in his town reads, and his play forced others to post more and drove the game forward. Though, I may be slightly biased here because he was just a blast to play with :’-)

Fo said:
Quick thing though is that if scum kill logic I'm pretty sure that's a cupid win not a scum win (and I'm still unsure if togs/I would win as well in that scenario or what? that'd be cool if so) so I thought the thought process behind the gwen kill was to make the game more town vs. scum.

She could’ve won with either scum or town. This is part of the reason I was digging Gwen for her wincon so much, though considering her claim I was pretty sure she was either a survivor or needed both of us to survive to the end of the game, her actual wincon was something else but I guess I wasn’t very far off the mark.

Fo said:
Togs man if I had to choose a scumlord to be lovers with can't say you're the worst option. Fuckin hell I was basically honorary scum for a minute there. Just a super weird dynamic that created. I also loved how both of us knew that we didn't need to do anything if the other one of us was supervising the lynch that day.

That's why I wanted him to be town so much because it would have been so much more epic. Like pretty sure I got to L-1 at some point right after logic revived -- far too close for comfort there and in a world where togs and I are both town I think pushing back that wagon on me is play of the game. More questionable now that I know he was scum.

You have no idea how despaired I was when I first saw that we were lovers since I wanted to nightkill you asap XD. It ended up being fun though, you are right it was an interesting dynamic ~
Dec 5, 2016 4:27 AM

Apr 2014
Ok I think that is enough time since end of the game. Based off the votes Fo has been voted MVP. I just want to say I had a lot of fun hosting this and writing the phase changes. I also want to thank my Co-host for helping me with Graphics and Role creation and making sure game was balanced. I also want to thank the players for doing so well and been active and I hope you all play more.

On the game it was back and forth to say the least, I really expected the mafia to win until they killed the Cupid role, and lock lynched too early but mistakes happen. My personal choice for MVP would of been Gwendolly since I think they played the best, and came close to their win con and should of if scum did not miskill. I can not disagrree with fo though, he really pulled through late game, I would also like to point out Crossbell who came in as a replacement, and was first to push wen, he backed off sadly but damage was done, also his revive move came town someone to rally behind and get focused more which was needed. On that I want to credit Logic he came back into the game and pulled it all together by pushing Togs and thinking about options without him scum would of won imo.On the scum team Wen did the best with his general play night abilities and kills could of gone better but general play was positive.

Overall I just want to thank you all one last time
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.