Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 13, 2016 9:47 PM

Sep 2015
(Sorry if there anything wrong with my english, it´s not my native language and i am not very good.)

I know people have the right to like or dislike a show, but Re:zero haters are disgusting, if you try to defend the anime they say that you are a butthurt fanboy or someshit, every single fan of the show to them is a fanboy or have "bad taste" in anime, they compare Re:Zero fan with SAO fanboys (wich 50% who says that doesn´t know what it´s to have a "discussion" with a SAO fanboy), they say is a fact that the anime is shit, what the fuck is wrong with these people?
"You're a hero... and you have to leave."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2016 9:51 PM

Apr 2014
They probably got triggered by the dank memes.
Nov 13, 2016 9:55 PM

Sep 2015
Protaku said:
They probably got triggered by the dank memes.
2 dank 4 them, my fella
"You're a hero... and you have to leave."
Nov 13, 2016 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
Typical of any big show...well SAO deserves the hate.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Nov 13, 2016 9:59 PM

Feb 2015
What, SAO sucks( you're saying it in the context)

I am triggered

Nah dude, don't be in G+ or Youtube shit... Where ever you where back then...
Nov 13, 2016 10:05 PM

Apr 2016
Haters gonna hate.
I think They haven't seen/watched it yet, but why don't hate?
Anime List「Anime stats → Completed 1 Thousand」
Nov 13, 2016 10:17 PM

Apr 2016
Well, I enjoyed Re: Zero a lot (9/10), but for someone who didn't pay attention to flaws, I still found 'em. Re: Zero is just easy to shittalk, but who cares about flaws if you have a great time watching the anime?

Btw I can relate the hate to some extend tho, ppl claim Re: Zero is the best anime, but it is definitely not, that triggers people with high expectations which leads to a really salty hater community.

PS: NaCl^2
Nov 14, 2016 12:27 AM
Mar 2016
JokerRabbitt said:
(Sorry if there anything wrong with my english, it´s not my native language and i am not very good.)

I know people have the right to like or dislike a show, but Re:zero haters are disgusting, if you try to defend the anime they say that you are a butthurt fanboy or someshit, every single fan of the show to them is a fanboy or have "bad taste" in anime, they compare Re:Zero fan with SAO fanboys (wich 50% who says that doesn´t know what it´s to have a "discussion" with a SAO fanboy), they say is a fact that the anime is shit, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Let us see

First arc
Sell his phone for Emilia to get her name and her smile

Second arc
Trying to date her and after many times of trying he had it

Third arc
saving Emilia

This all the story about Subaru and Emilia

I can't see how Subaru come to this world ?
I can't see who is Emilia he love ?
I don't know how he get this power (return from death)?
Who is Satella that she is inside Subaru?

The only discussion I know from many forums

Rem is the best girl
Who is Subaru is going to end up with?
TeamRem vs TeamEmilia?
Subaru is shit?
Why Subaru loves Emilia?

It really deserve to be hated

For me the only thing I hate is when I heard about the polgamy after I get touched by Subaru's confession to Emilia about telling her "I will wait for you to love me"

The author will ruin everything if he really attend to let Subaru make a polygamy for such a great character like Rem and Emilia to have a threesome in bed.. this is kind of like going into a hentai more than a romance and I really can't take it romantically 💔 .. I mean let's be honest ... it's clear that Subaru and Emilia is going to happen since the first episode and since his love from the first sight to Emilia even though Rem is the best but he choose Emilia because he is loayl ,so i can't judge him....if he really wants to make the polgamy then he shouldn't delete the sence when Rem told Subaru "I can be your second wife" in episode 18 after the confession part (it happened on novel but they have deleted in the anime ) ,but it ends up choosing Emilia over Rem having such a great Subaru and Emilia moment and with such a beautiful words like "I will wait for you to love me".. to end up marrying them both?!.. this is will ruin even episode 18 of Rem confession ... is subaru really will wait for Emilia just like he said to end up have a strong feeling to Rem in arc 6 instead of making Emilia develop her feelings towards him?!!.. I really wish that I have never know this series if the polygamy is going to happen for such a great character like Rem and Emilia just to satisfy teamrem fans and after what the author give them a great chapter of making Subaru ends up with Rem and having a children. sorry guys but Re zero is shit if he is going to ruin this great moment of Subaru's confession to Emilia with the Polygamy just because of Rem popularity... Rem and Subaru or ruin the show with Polygamy because we are going to lose money.

That's why I hate Re zero
Kirito_AlsufiNov 14, 2016 2:40 AM
Nov 14, 2016 3:16 AM

Jul 2016
Well, the whole "polygamous" confession happens in episode 22 after the White Whale's subjugation, where the anime fully adapted the LN chapter for episode 18 (minus some monologue).

Here's some summary about the skipped scene in episode 22:

If we judge Subaru's to go polygamy with our value IRL, maybe he's just a two-timing scumbag. However, he is in Lugunica where polygamy is legal, and if the three of them are happy with the relationship, then why not? Though i doubt this will end good as the "polygamy" setting maybe just some twisted instrument from that sadist author to inflict more pain and despair to the readers/watchers.

I'm ok with haters for the show as it is normal for everyone to form different opinion for any kind of work, as long as the argument is kept civil and not ending up throwing insults at each other. In fact, many WN (original source) readers quit reading during Arc 3 a.k.a. the second half of the anime.
Nov 14, 2016 3:22 AM

Jul 2015
when you start a waifu war
you should know how to end it or dont even start it :)
Nov 14, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2016
Hyped anime will always generate haters , you just gonna have to duel with it
Nov 14, 2016 5:32 AM
Mar 2016
NitroKageAki said:
Well, the whole "polygamous" confession happens in episode 22 after the White Whale's subjugation, where the anime fully adapted the LN chapter for episode 18 (minus some monologue).

If we judge Subaru's to go polygamy with our value IRL, maybe he's just a two-timing scumbag. However, he is in Lugunica where polygamy is legal, and if the three of them are happy with the relationship, then why not? Though i doubt this will end good as the "polygamy" setting maybe just some twisted instrument from that sadist author to inflict more pain and despair to the readers/watchers.

I'm ok with haters for the show as it is normal for everyone to form different opinion for any kind of work, as long as the argument is kept civil and not ending up throwing insults at each other. In fact, many WN (original source) readers quit reading during Arc 3 a.k.a. the second half of the anime.

I don't care if it's legal or not... the problem is when he said to Emilia "I will wait for you to love me " is subaru really will wait for Emilia just like he said to end up have a strong feeling for Rem instead of making Emilia develop her feelings towards him?..is it turn to be like school days now?..is Teppi made this kind of relationship for Rem's popularity and he will lose money if he don't ship them by force even if he attended to have a polygamy ending ?.. I really don't care about the deleted sence if she didn't appear in the anime.. Because the anime will not cover that much of the story and the novel still ongoing, so that's why he give Subaru's choice which is Emilia ,but for those who read the novel he still wants to confuse the reader with Polygamy. If I'm wrong then why they have deleted those Rem parts and make it all like Subaru and Emilia if he is going to make the polgamy later? Why the fuck he give us Subaru and Emilia as an officially confirm to have a polygamy ending later? And some people really can't wait for Rem to wake up and have a kiss sence with Subaru.. what kind of show is this to let many of the fans support cheating?

Fuck this show if they let Rem and Emilia like Subaru's bitches and share the same hand and bed and.. is this turn to be Re:threesome now?

What do you mean by if they were happy then it's fine?
Even the hentai characters are happy to have one man inside them all and we like it because it's hentai anime and not a good anime like Re zero to have like this with such great characters like Rem and Emilia

So is this what is going to happen?

Rem: Emilia-sama suck his balls and I will suck his dick .

Emilia : no Rem I will suck your tits

Rem: what?!

Emilia : I love you Rem

Rem: ni.. don't... ah ah ahhhhhhh

Subaru: now we become a happy family

This show is bad I mean pretty fucking bad.
Kirito_AlsufiNov 14, 2016 5:55 AM
Nov 14, 2016 5:50 AM
Mar 2016
tragedydesu said:

I was really happy with romance and the ending speech and how Subaru said to Emilia I love you with the ending song .. it was the greatest moment of my life until I have heard about the polgamy and I can't describe how I angry I was after hearing this from the forums.
I really wished that I didn't know what Re zero is.. It broke my heart 💔
Kirito_AlsufiNov 14, 2016 5:56 AM
Nov 14, 2016 5:57 AM

Oct 2015
LOL most of haters are mostly ELITISTS (retard who hates everything popular, not confused with Hipster who indifferent about popularity)
Nov 14, 2016 7:53 AM

May 2016
Let them stay mad.

So glad Re:Zero is literally the anime of 2016.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Nov 14, 2016 8:46 AM

Sep 2015
Why would you waste your time worrying about what haters spew? If someone doesn't bring any legitimate arguments or points of contention to the table, then move on with your life and don't give them any attention. It's typical for idiots to jump on the opposite side of the bandwagon and mouth off at everyone who likes the current big show, but it makes you just as idiotic as them to get your panties in a bunch worrying about it.

People are always going to have differing opinions; you just need to sort out which ones are worth listening to and which you can just write off without a second thought. In terms of ReZero, at least, it does have its share of flaws and issues; it's not like people pull the problems out of their ass. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. If you enjoyed it then you enjoyed it. Don't waste time worrying about those with nothing better to do than bitch about those who took more from a show than they did.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 14, 2016 9:36 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Well, it's a case with every popular show lately. You either love it or hate it. There's no middle ground.
Also some people believe that anything that gets super popular must be shit. I wouldn't really care about blind hatred towards Re:Zero, OP. Unless they can give a proper arguments, then it;s a completely different story.
Nov 14, 2016 9:51 AM

Feb 2015
It has bland characters, it's edgy and appeals to otaku.
Nov 14, 2016 9:52 AM

Sep 2009
I haven't actually seen someone defend Re:Zero. Probably because everyone knows it's shit. The real question is what's wrong with the people who like Re:Zero, and not as a joke.
MortalMelancholyNov 14, 2016 9:56 AM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 14, 2016 9:59 AM

Jun 2016
Purely because its so popular, there are people who are tired of seeing fan art everywhere...etc.
Nov 14, 2016 10:02 AM

Mar 2016
Because while I do have issues with the anime itself, the people that defend it by saying that the people that criticize it are "haters" and "elitists" and other half-assed generalizations (with examples of this conveniently placed on this very thread) compound in me the dislike for the show.
Nov 14, 2016 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
Otonashi_Arc said:
Because while I do have issues with the anime itself, the people that defend it by saying that the people that criticize it are "haters" and "elitists" and other half-assed generalizations (with examples of this conveniently placed on this very thread) compound in me the dislike for the show.

^Exactly . I have seen top reviewers getting spam posts on their walls "Oh my god what a hater!!!!" when in fact there are valid points in his criticism.
Nov 14, 2016 10:10 AM

Jul 2015
Kirito_Alsufi said:
tragedydesu said:

I was really happy with romance and the ending speech and how Subaru said to Emilia I love you with the ending song .. it was the greatest moment of my life until I have heard about the polgamy and I can't describe how I angry I was after hearing this from the forums.
I really wished that I didn't know what Re zero is.. It broke my heart 💔

it was the cringiest moment in my life , after all rem did she get nothing
such a forced romance for the sake of the plot
this serie can go to hell
tragedydesuNov 14, 2016 10:17 AM
Nov 14, 2016 10:43 AM

Jul 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
NitroKageAki said:

I don't care if it's legal or not... the problem is when he said to Emilia "I will wait for you to love me " is subaru really will wait for Emilia just like he said to end up have a strong feeling for Rem instead of making Emilia develop her feelings towards him?..is it turn to be like school days now?..is Teppi made this kind of relationship for Rem's popularity and he will lose money if he don't ship them by force even if he attended to have a polygamy ending ?.. I really don't care about the deleted sence if she didn't appear in the anime.. Because the anime will not cover that much of the story and the novel still ongoing, so that's why he give Subaru's choice which is Emilia ,but for those who read the novel he still wants to confuse the reader with Polygamy. If I'm wrong then why they have deleted those Rem parts and make it all like Subaru and Emilia if he is going to make the polgamy later? Why the fuck he give us Subaru and Emilia as an officially confirm to have a polygamy ending later? And some people really can't wait for Rem to wake up and have a kiss sence with Subaru.. what kind of show is this to let many of the fans support cheating?

Fuck this show if they let Rem and Emilia like Subaru's bitches and share the same hand and bed and.. is this turn to be Re:threesome now?

What do you mean by if they were happy then it's fine?
Even the hentai characters are happy to have one man inside them all and we like it because it's hentai anime and not a good anime like Re zero to have like this with such great characters like Rem and Emilia

So is this what is going to happen?

Rem: Emilia-sama suck his balls and I will suck his dick .

Emilia : no Rem I will suck your tits

Rem: what?!

Emilia : I love you Rem

Rem: ni.. don't... ah ah ahhhhhhh

Subaru: now we become a happy family

This show is bad I mean pretty fucking bad.

Chill, man!

This is just some fictional work, you don't have to take it so personally...

I fully understand your hatred towards the term "polygamy"and I agree some would find it jarring for Tappei's decision to include polygamy for it is illegal in Japan, but isn't it too extreme to deem a work to be some hentai rubbish just because there is polygamy in the story? Well opinions....

Plus, the polygamy end is slim as there are great possibility that the whole setup is to just fxck the viewers hard.

I don't think further discussion will change our opinion towards the show, so let's just say we agree to disagree :-)

Have a nice day XD
Nov 14, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2015
SAO deserves its hate for sure.

Re:Zero has some flaws but overall the other stuff overpowers it.

A lot of hate is towards :
-Who Subaru ended up with / rejected
-Subaru himself, a lot of ppl seem to hate his personality.
-Some characters that didn't get developed as well and some stuff that weren't finished (needs sequel).
Nov 14, 2016 10:48 AM

Dec 2015
Dude 99% of the haters have terrible reasons to dislike it and it hurts my brain when i see some
1.Episode 18.
You know what im talking about here and my answer is this - Im very sorry but ur a weakling. Watch Pokemon then if u cant handle that or get off internet
2.Subaru is pathetic.
^ It fits the story, so what is ur problem here?
3.Its boring
^ Well im sorry that u have an attention span of a fly.

Now excuse me, i gotta drink my daily dose of bleach~
Nov 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Apr 2016
Because Felix is best girl..... oh wait...
Nov 14, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2016
Nothings wrong with them. They are just expressing their opinion. But the trolls on the other hand, they were honestly trying too hard lol
Nov 14, 2016 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Feels like a deja vu.
Nov 14, 2016 1:01 PM
Mar 2016
Swagernator said:
Because Felix is best girl..... oh wait...

Best charchter in re zero 👍
Nov 14, 2016 3:31 PM
Mar 2016
Robiiii said:
Dude 99% of the haters have terrible reasons to dislike it and it hurts my brain when i see some
1.Episode 18.
You know what im talking about here and my answer is this - Im very sorry but ur a weakling. Watch Pokemon then if u cant handle that or get off internet
2.Subaru is pathetic.
^ It fits the story, so what is ur problem here?
3.Its boring
^ Well im sorry that u have an attention span of a fly.

Now excuse me, i gotta drink my daily dose of bleach~

I really can't judge Subaru for being loyal to Emilia since the first episode and since his love from the first sight.. I mean let's be honest.. we know that Subaru is going to reject Rem and I don't think we are mad about that,but we are mad about how Subaru responde to Rem after such a great confession with "I love Emilia" It's kind of like thug life to me... I don't know what's the purpose of saying that to Rem,but I think it would be nice if he rejected her more nicely and the people won't be mad about that unless we hate somone being loyal.
Kirito_AlsufiNov 14, 2016 3:41 PM
Nov 14, 2016 4:15 PM

Aug 2016
Popular shows are usually devisive. It starts by the fan base hyping it up as great. According to Newton, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If a show is loved by a lot of people, it is going to be just as hated by another group. This just leads to divisive tribalism between the lovers and haters which leads to a circle jerk on both sides and no real discussion on the matter.

From what I've seen, the most common argument as to why a person didn't like Re:Zero is that they felt it was generic - that they have already seen this show several times already and it is therefore boring to them. This is a perfectly understandable reason. I wouldn't disagree that Re:Zero is generic in some aspects, and given that this show presents itself as a deconstruction, I would argue that it helps with this. Ultimately, the deciding factor as to whether or not a person would like or dislike Re:Zero is how much anime they've seen and their tolerance towards watching something that is a bit on the generic side.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Nov 15, 2016 2:43 AM
Jun 2016
Yeah, I prefer this one over Erased. Guess they're still butthurt cuz of that rem ship! Anywho, Rem is love, Rem is life <3.
Nov 16, 2016 4:41 PM
Oct 2016
Die hard haters are just as cancerous as die hard fanboys anyways so don't be surprised m8
Niro_Nov 17, 2016 3:45 PM
Nov 16, 2016 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
Any popular anime = Tons of haters
Nov 16, 2016 4:46 PM

Nov 2013
Those haters are the so called "anime elitists". They are people who think they're unique when it comes to the type of anime people watch. Try to avoid them because 99% of the time, they're going to try to piss you off or make fun of you for watching "bad" and mainstream anime.
Nov 16, 2016 5:48 PM

Jun 2015
I mean, there have been completely legitimate complaints made about the show to be fair man. I don't hate the show by any means, but I recognize there's a lot of exposition, a lot of unexplained motivations, one dimensional characters, an overall artistic presentation that is uninspired and doesn't carry any depth, stuff that just feels cliche and thrown in (random monsters and mob characters with no symbolic meaning, silly events that are supposed to give character insight like that thing at the beginning with the apple seller, etc.)... I heard one fan say it was "trope breaking" but you can't break tropes by BEING the trope, it doesn't matter if you're self-aware or not. Try Monogatari or Madoka Magica, THAT'S trope-breaking done smartly.

Anyway, it's great if people enjoy it, seriously. But as someone who has seen a decent amount of anime and found it pretty average (7/10) I still think there are a lot of unfortunate flaws that are simply overlooked. The reason I have an issue with this is because I don't want the norm for anime creators to be "oh, we can just do good enough in these areas and the silly anime fans will still eat it up anyway". Which is kind of true, but... doesn't mean I have to support it lol.
Nov 17, 2016 9:40 AM
Aug 2015
I don't know. What is wrong with the fans and their terrible taste?

drgy55 said:
I mean, there have been completely legitimate complaints made about the show to be fair man. I don't hate the show by any means, but I recognize there's a lot of exposition, a lot of unexplained motivations, one dimensional characters, an overall artistic presentation that is uninspired and doesn't carry any depth, stuff that just feels cliche and thrown in (random monsters and mob characters with no symbolic meaning, silly events that are supposed to give character insight like that thing at the beginning with the apple seller, etc.)... I heard one fan say it was "trope breaking" but you can't break tropes by BEING the trope, it doesn't matter if you're self-aware or not. Try Monogatari or Madoka Magica, THAT'S trope-breaking done smartly.

Anyway, it's great if people enjoy it, seriously. But as someone who has seen a decent amount of anime and found it pretty average (7/10) I still think there are a lot of unfortunate flaws that are simply overlooked. The reason I have an issue with this is because I don't want the norm for anime creators to be "oh, we can just do good enough in these areas and the silly anime fans will still eat it up anyway". Which is kind of true, but... doesn't mean I have to support it lol.

From my perspective, a 7/10 is by no means "average". A 5 or 6 would be more appropriate.
archaaiNov 17, 2016 9:52 AM
Nov 17, 2016 10:02 AM

Jun 2015
On_the_Lam said:
I don't know. What is wrong with the fans and their terrible taste?

drgy55 said:

From my perspective, a 7/10 is by no means "average". A 5 or 6 would be more appropriate.

Without getting into another score argument, I understand MAL lists 5 as average, but since the "average" in reality on MAL is very clearly 7, I continue to use the American grade-school system. Silly? Yes, but it's the way it is :P
Nov 17, 2016 10:40 AM

Apr 2015
Several things are 'Wrong' with the haters.
For starters: There is the yearly anti-hype. RE:Zero got it this year, OPM got it last year, SAO had it some time before that, etc etc. Said anti-hype is merely there to bash the popular show in order to be 'cool' and different from the crowd (Or conversely, part of the crowd depending on what your social experience is like).
To add onto it: RE:Zero is a light novel adaptation. In the same way that The Melancholy of Haruhi made Light Novel adaptations popular and opened the world to LN adaptions, SAO made Light Novel adaptations appear terrible and closed the worlds eyes afterwards. RE:Zero just happened to get it's LN adaption while everyone is still pissed at the existence of LN adaptations.
In addition: RE:Zero is flawed in several ways. I won't bother going into it now, that would be pointless. However, there are plenty of people (Typically the elitist stereotype) that will rip a show asunder if there are any significant flaws. And as an obviously flawed show, RE:Zero makes itself a perfect target.

There are also plenty of other reasons, but those are the primary ones.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Nov 17, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
It's 2016 and 'haters' is still being used, nice.
How many more threads do we need on 'haters' of a certain hyped series?
Nov 17, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2015
because there are people who think rezero is one of the best animes ever and that will of course trigger the people who have good taste. rezero fans cannot defend their piece of shit, the only reason they like it is because of the waifus. people think episode 18 is the best? everytime i hear someone talking about that episode, i just remember someone autistic talking non-stop with a retarded annoying voiced bland character.
no
Nov 17, 2016 2:38 PM

Jan 2012
I don't like it because of the waifus (I don't care about waifus anyway)
I like it because of what we know about that world already, the life or death situations, the realisation of some episodes, the suspense, the mysteries, some quirky characters,...

I'm ashamed to see that the world seems to reduce a thriller anime to his romance subplot. :/
Nov 17, 2016 3:40 PM
Oct 2016
Bowie said:
It's 2016 and 'haters' is still being used, nice.
How many more threads do we need on 'haters' of a certain hyped series?

I think OP was talking about cancerous die hard haters who insult fans of any show in general for no reason.
Nov 17, 2016 5:02 PM
Mar 2016
Roronoa said:
because there are people who think rezero is one of the best animes ever and that will of course trigger the people who have good taste. rezero fans cannot defend their piece of shit, the only reason they like it is because of the waifus. people think episode 18 is the best? everytime i hear someone talking about that episode, i just remember someone autistic talking non-stop with a retarded annoying voiced bland character.

You are 100% right and as I said

The only discussion I know from many forums are:

Rem is the best girl

TeamRem vs TeamEmilia?

Who is the best waifu?

Subaru is shit?

Why Subaru loves Emilia?

after the anime have ended and it's like Subaru and Emilia is going to happen as we saw how he crazy about emilia and the whole series is about making her as his goal for making her feels for him ...the readers who are Emilia haters and who want to ruin the fact by many discussion like:

(Spoilers)

A polygamy

Sattela loves subaru for 400 years

Subaru will ended up choosing just Rem

Subaru doesn't actually love Emilia

Subaru will endedup with no one

Anything else? 😂

Kirito_AlsufiNov 17, 2016 5:12 PM
Nov 22, 2016 4:29 AM

Aug 2016
This anime surely deserves all the hate it resceiveing.
Nov 23, 2016 8:43 AM
Mar 2016
The_Last_Time said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

You are 100% right and as I said

The only discussion I know from many forums are:

Rem is the best girl

TeamRem vs TeamEmilia?

Who is the best waifu?

Subaru is shit?

Why Subaru loves Emilia?

after the anime have ended and it's like Subaru and Emilia is going to happen as we saw how he crazy about emilia and the whole series is about making her as his goal for making her feels for him ...the readers who are Emilia haters and who want to ruin the fact by many discussion like:

(Spoilers)

A polygamy

Sattela loves subaru for 400 years

Subaru will ended up choosing just Rem

Subaru doesn't actually love Emilia

Subaru will endedup with no one

Anything else? 😂

I think you are confused Subaru is not in a genuine relationship with Emilia, and if Emilia never fully ends up understanding the concept of love and does not get over her problems you cannot blame Subaru for moving on and choosing Rem, someone who cares for him and he cares for her back. I do no understand why you are upset because Emilia does not even love Subaru, but whatever we are all entitled to our opinions. That is just my 2 cents on the issue.

This is will call an NTR anime by breaking your loyalty for the girl that you have been fall in love with her from the start and make her as your main goal of this story and in the end he will break his loyalty to her?

But let just say if Subaru didn't end up with Emilia what will happen

The whole Subaru's adventures to make the person he love fall for him as he do will be wasting of time from the start.(because selling his phone in arc 1,trying to date her after many times of trying he get it in arc 2 and saving Emilia like when the knight save his princess in arc 3 That's all the story about Subaru and Emilia.. the one who put Rem between them is the fans)

Subaru lied to Emilia about telling her he will wait for her and become a lovey dovey couple and they showing us that he choose her over Rem.

The whole romantic moments of Subaru and Emilia in arc 4 like taking her first kiss and the confession part when told her he love her like a crazy or fall in love with me slowly and you dont have to rush just playing with her emotions?

Rem doesn't like Ram because Ram described her self as the person who always need help and subaru told to Rem "be the horn that your sister losted",so those twin need to be together again as one person because that's her responsibility. ..if it's not then the author didn't have showing them to us as one character in their appearance unlike Emilia appearance who was love from the first episode and the first sight

My opinion for Rem...

I know why everyone loves Rem.. because she is easy enough to get a sex doll who doesn't have any motive to live expect for Subaru so she is the best waifu...

Who doesn't want a waifu like that?

..she was trying to kill him and after 4 episodes she is ready to hold Subaru's child? And that's her motivation from being his second wife or her main goal .. I mean what so romantic from being his second wife unless she wants to get fuck even if she share the same bed with Emilia.

And she is simple who don't know anything apart from Subaru-sama (like a slave)

It's like having a robot to fulfill own desire.
Nov 23, 2016 10:07 PM

Nov 2014
Well, most of them hate it because it's popular so?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Nov 30, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2016
Maybe because it was extremely overhyped so people
Sayed it was SAO of the year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2010
TeamDalaiLana said:
Let them stay mad.

So glad Re:Zero is literally the anime of 2016.

Pretty much this. It's far too popluar especially in Asia in general for random buthurt to drag it down. Every popluar show goes through this anyway, the only difference is who's complaining.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2016

631 by XionnaMing »»
Today, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

715 by XionnaMing »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2072 by Nanami0007 »»
Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2016

538 by XionnaMing »»
Yesterday, 10:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.