Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 17, 2023 11:03 AM

Mar 2022
This is probably my favourite episode of Spice and Wolf because I really felt for Lawrence in this episode. He's so stressed out because of the debt he's now in which he's now under a tight deadline. I don't think he meant to shove Holo it was just the fact that he was just under so much pressure. And that last merchant he saw was most definitely a dick towards him I mean come on dude you have him as a client for so long and then when he's running low on funds you decide to toss him out with the trash just like? Man what a douche. Hopefully Lawrence will patch things up with Holo in the next episode.
Sep 12, 2023 5:16 PM

Dec 2022
Desperation is the keyword in this episode, with how Lawrence's situation seems to become increasingly more hopeless and unstable with each passing minute. I figured that all their swindling on the merchants from earlier would come back to bite them eventually.

What's the deal with this crap treatment of debtors who have a girl accompanying them though? No one cared when Holo was following Lawrence at any other point, but it's arbitrarily some great sacrilege now that he's in a poor financial state?

Shaded Horizon

Oct 27, 2023 1:05 AM

Oct 2020
The character motivations and rationale continue to confuse me. All of those trading companies rejected Lawrence solely because he's traveling with a woman which automatically means he's careless with money..? Or maybe that was just with that last trading company?
In any case, it feels like this conflict was created for the sake of injecting some drama between the main characters
Mar 30, 4:22 AM

Jul 2023
wtf is wrong with you, Lawrence. You wasted the entire day begging for money and never asked Holo any ideas for a better scheme? tsk
patkarununganMar 30, 4:42 AM
Apr 9, 4:01 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Sad faces all around, but this is a good episode for encouraging us to avoid going into debt if possible.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

8GaugeBrett - Mar 25, 2008

319 by BetaMaleUltra »»
3 hours ago

» Vintage over modernity

JustSomeone15 - Apr 10

30 by dugarasu »»
Apr 14, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Asako - Feb 19, 2008

153 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 4, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

8GaugeBrett - Mar 18, 2008

133 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 30, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Mar 12, 2008

124 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 30, 4:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.