Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2016 11:11 AM
Mar 2015
Jodecii said:
People kept questioning how they defused inside Buu, now that they got the answer they're still whining. Smh, kids can never be satisfied.

Well, you can't do anything about it, there are haters everywhere, we just need to ignore them :)
Nov 13, 2016 11:12 AM

Mar 2016
My Theory about the Potara Earing:

"The Potara Earrings"

► In the Buu Saga, Vegetto diffuses inside Buu! In that time, there was no time limit and they were in a state were they were both ''humans'' (no power that was able to equal the gods)!

► Now, the old Kaioshin Gowasu said that Non Gods (humans) when fused through Potara Earings, would be separated in an hour.

► Now, when they fused, they were in a human condition.
If they have gone to Super Sayajin God (SSG), they probably were be fused until they stop using the Gods power and then wait an hour to diffuse (because they became gods).
So, they decided to go straight to Super Sayajin God Super Sayajin (SSB) and so, transcend the Gods! Now, the Potara Earings where made for the Gods an not to "someone" who transcended the Gods! So, its normal that Vegetto wasn't able to sustain that form that long!

azertz99Nov 13, 2016 11:18 AM
Nov 13, 2016 11:18 AM

May 2016
JSlick said:
Z4k said:

>Implying DBS has better animation.

I can cherrypick too idiot.

LMAO that gif
that was actually from the show?

The Funny thing is that DBS only has 3 frames per atack
Nov 13, 2016 11:20 AM

Jan 2010
Who was questioning it? Buu's metabolism was already an explaination, surely better than this nerf... that means it was a coincidence that they defuse after the barrier and all the warnings about the permanent fusion were stupid.
And why only the kayos should sustain the fusion? There's no reason at all, it's just for justify this bs and let trunks win the fight
Nov 13, 2016 11:46 AM

Aug 2014
TheDiabolicEsper said:
fancy blue fireworks.. with fight scenes having 2 frames per atk lasting 1minute along with deformed faces/ body proportions
in 2016 u'd expect better they barely put effort into the cg animations. it felt like fanmade animation at some parts
it was poorly done...bad shading bad detailing. and lazy. with few frames. and off model..
the only parts that looked cool.. was that fancy blue aura... everything else of the Animation was really borring

swordmasterman said:
JSlick said:

LMAO that gif
that was actually from the show?

3 frames? not 2? . guess i was a little mistaken

Nov 13, 2016 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
This was a great episode, don't get why a few people are complaining about it (an episode ruined your childhood, really?).

Music is what feelings sound like. ~Author unknown
Nov 13, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2016
TheDiabolicEsper said:
TheDiabolicEsper said:
fancy blue fireworks.. with fight scenes having 2 frames per atk lasting 1minute along with deformed faces/ body proportions
in 2016 u'd expect better they barely put effort into the cg animations. it felt like fanmade animation at some parts
it was poorly done...bad shading bad detailing. and lazy. with few frames. and off model..
the only parts that looked cool.. was that fancy blue aura... everything else of the Animation was really borring

swordmasterman said:

I'm not too good with those things.

The problem with Dragon Ball is that the main fights don't last enough and they only have a few frames in the main events.

The Episode 66 was a good episode animation wise, despite some flaws. But Super's animation doesn't is the best of the industry, not even the best animation would be enough to make up for those plot mistakes.

I will still see Super even if they make 10000 episodes, but I won't deny that they need to improve.

Some believe that DBS is the best season of the entire franchise...
Nov 13, 2016 12:13 PM

Aug 2014
swordmasterman said:
TheDiabolicEsper said:

I'm not too good with those things.

The problem with Dragon Ball is that the main fights don't last enough and they only have a few frames in the main events.

The Episode 66 was a good episode animation wise, despite some flaws. But Super's animation doesn't is the best of the industry, not even the best animation would be enough to make up for those plot mistakes.

I will still see Super even if they make 10000 episodes, but I won't deny that they need to improve.

Some believe that DBS is the best season of the entire franchise...
best season of the entire frenachise? wow what the hell ok ... ok i respect people ''liking super''.. but... saying it was best season of the entiere frenachise?... like.. basically throwing it a 10/10

........... wew... nothing to see here

*walks away*
TheDiabolicEsperNov 13, 2016 9:55 PM

Nov 13, 2016 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
The way that Trunks defeated Zamasu reminded me of the first Slayers movie when Rowdy slashed Joyrock in half with a combined power of The Sword of Light and Lina's Dragu Slave.
Nov 13, 2016 12:58 PM
Sep 2014
edwarx said:
Tempus36 said:

There are two problems with that:

1) from all half-saiyans in the series Gohan is THE ONLY ONE that was described as having massive hidden power/potential in the entire series: it was consistently brought up since the beggining Saiyan Saga to the end of Majin Buu Saga resulting in his final power-up where he got his whole potential unleashed

2) SSGSS is above SSBG and SSG the problem is the only way to get SSG is to done ritual described in Movie 14, the problem is not that Trunks got stronger the problem is taht the guy went from SSJ2 to somwhere about SSGSS without training and without getting SSG. THAT IS BULLSHIT. There was literally ZERO mentions in the whole DB series that Trunks has similar potential to Gohan or say Frieza. If this is not an asspull I don't know what is.

I'm watching Kai right now and Gotenks gets to SSJ3 without too much effort, so Goten and Trunks have more potential than Gohan.

Bad example. Fusion in DB is OP, like REALLY OP. EVERY FUSION: (except for SSJGSS Vegito for some ungodly reason...), SSJ Gogeta is stronger than SSJ3 Goku and SSJ Vegito utterly destroyed Buuhan, who is way stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Hell even Piccolo after fusing with Nail went from power level around Ginyu to little above Frieza in his 2nd form, and then after fusing with Kami went from there to above regular SSJ.
Nov 13, 2016 12:59 PM
Sep 2014
Well that was certainly something.

First things first, I found how Goku, Vegeta and Trunks even managed to stand up to Fusion Zamasu at all to be absolute nonsense besides Goku's SSB Kaioken, they were barely a match for Black alone so a fusion shouldn't have been phased at all from anything they did. They went out of their way to hype up Fusion Zamasu's immortality and infinite potential combination yet neither one came into play in the slightest and that ending with Trunks while cool to a degree and very fitting was very dumb to put it lightly.

That aside Vegito vs Fusion Zamasu was amazing, all five minutes of it we got, I never realized how much I missed Vegito until I saw him in action again. Him going SSB along with his dynamics with Zamasu were great. Speaking of which god bless, no pun intended, Zamasu's narcissism, selfishness and ego, him bringing himself to tears at the regal and righteousness of his own speech was awesome as was his breakdown and ranting, as typical for it is for main villains from DBZ onward. As an avid Batman fan the Two-Face Zamasu thing was especially enjoyable and his bulking up in the end was a nice callback to Cell. Shida's cut of Vegito Blue vs Fusion Zamasu was legendary, the rest of the fight was great too but it felt surreal seeing Vegito actually put work into a fight instead of just messing around like against Gohan absorbed Super Buu. It was nice to see him use the Final Kamehameha along with the Spirit Sword and Instant Transmission. I kinda wish we got an Energy Blade clash montage but oh well. This sequence is probably the best one in all of Super so far. https://sakugabooru.com/data/954f0937472b444747edf947372cfb4c.mp4

The Potara retcon while unfortunate doesn't make any real plot holes. Old Kai was trapped in the Z Swords for ages and probably never saw a Fusion between mortals using the Potaras so it makes sense that he just assumed all Fusions were permanent and it doesn't really contradict Vegito's defusion from when he was inside Buu since Goku was just guessing that Buu's inwards are what cancelled the Fusion instead of knowing for a fact that, that was the case.

There's a certain sense of cathartic satisfaction that I got from seeing Goku and Vegeta lose after the Fusion ran out, nothing against them, but seeing them get pushed aside to allow Trunks to settle things was oh so refreshing after most of Super being nothing but them being the center focus of pretty much everything. If it wasn't for how nonsensically and ineptly the writing for Trunks' win was than I'd have no problem with how things played out. In spite of all those problems Zamasu meeting his end at Trunks' hand was the right way to go from a story perspective and that makes Zamasu the first major villain to be defeated by someone other than Goku since Cell.
Nov 13, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2016
I actually really liked this episode. That Potara Fusion retcon was unnecessary tho

Nov 13, 2016 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
future trucks is pretty awesome even making a Genki-Dama sword to finish off the job im pretty happy with this as it was someone else that finished the job instead of goku like it usually always is

but now im looking forward to know just what the next arc will be really hoping for others to be back in it
"one step at a time"
Nov 13, 2016 1:05 PM
Sep 2014
I still like Future Trunks a lot but I certainly don't have a problem with not seeing him again after this arc. Getting rewarded with unearned random powerups and instantly mastering moves that he shouldn't have learned as fast as he did was already too much and it was just overkill by the time the finale came around so if this is Trunks' final appearance than I have no problem with it. This wasn't as satisfying as when he beat the Androids and Cell but at least he got to take down the menace of his world one more time.

This image probably sums up a good chunk of the fandom's reaction to what happened.
Nov 13, 2016 1:10 PM

Mar 2009
About Potara - this concept isin't new. Dragon Ball Heroes introduced the concept first, that Potara fusion is not permanent unless one participants is a Supreme Kai. This is how Vegeks (Vegeta and Trunks) was able to defuse. :
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vegeks
3 setps to become Masochist:
1. Read source material
2. Watch anime adaptation
3. Suffer
Bonus Step: Tell everyone that anime is crap becouse Manga/Novel is better (duh..)

How to find the worst trash anime ever, so bad that people should be ashamed for even knowing this trash exist:
1. Check your favorite anime
2. Enjoy your shit taste pleb
Works everytime for everyone.
Nov 13, 2016 1:29 PM

Oct 2008
TheDiabolicEsper said:
dragon ball gt Aired: Feb 7, 1996 to Nov 19, 1997 .

R you seriously trying to justify. dragon ball super's animation when it Aired 2015?~2016

Time of airing =/= Quality of animation
Nov 13, 2016 1:52 PM

Aug 2007
Not sure what some people are so upset about, that was awesome and refreshing to see Trunks finally defeating Zamasu. It's his timeline, his story, he should be the one to finish it and he did.

Fantastic episode.

Nov 13, 2016 2:02 PM

Jun 2014
What was that? Asspulls the episode!?
Nov 13, 2016 2:05 PM

Apr 2010
Good episode :D From storytelling point imo the limit is perfect. Otherwise might as well spam potara every time.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Nov 13, 2016 3:51 PM

Nov 2012
What a fucking asspull.. seriously Trunks beats fused Zamasu with an energy sword.. that's exactly what i want from my Dragon ball... a fucking sword fight by a weak character who got his energy from the civilians who nobody even cares about.. seriously fuck those 2 little kids and this entire arc
Nov 13, 2016 4:16 PM
Nov 2016
Well, here comes my conclusion about the episode

1. Pottara Rings' New rule stated that non human can defuse after 1 hours said by Gowasu.
- We all know that pottara rings last forever said by Supreme Kai of Earth. But we can see that Gowasu maybe is older than the Earth Supreme Kai (and maybe have more knowledge too). MAYBE earth Supreme Kai just saying what he know back then when they gave the pottara rings to Goku (the effect lasts permanently, because the all of the users is god back then. No Human like Goku can get the items from the supreme kai to fuse with other human back then). Then in the Buu's Arc , When Vegito defuse, It's just Goku and Vegeta opinion that they DEFUSE because Buu absorbed them.

2. Vegito Blues Overwhelming the Enemy
Yeah, From this episode. We clearly see that Vegito Blue overwhelming againts Zamasu. He just "play" with Zamasu, pretended kicked down, lets zamasu closer and "show off" his sword ki. When Vegito really tries to finish it, sadly they defuse.

3. Super Trunks Overwhelming the enemy ??
It's Trunks story. Of course we know that we must let him do the finishing touch. He is the only hope in his world and he knows that he cannot relied on Goku and Vegeta forever. Unfortunately we dont know exactly how the Trunks can power up to level being in par with Zamasu.
But we know that half Saiyan have great potential when they get angry (Gohan's case). About Genki Dama ?? Maybe he just did unintentionally
Nov 13, 2016 4:20 PM
Nov 2008
Everyone who has a complaint about the Potara Fusion "retcon" or that Vegito should have won against Zamasu should watch this video here: https://youtu.be/fdKxj77yh_Y

Nov 13, 2016 4:57 PM

Oct 2008
MasakoX said:
Even though people think there are massive plotholes, if you take the time to actually sit down and watch the episode again, you really really get a good idea that they actually make a lot of sense. There were lots of unanswered questions from Z, and a couple of these were answered.

If only people were that reasonable.
Nov 13, 2016 5:13 PM

Jan 2010
He doesn't know what he's talking about, I've stopped it at "full mastered ssj2 in 9 years", what? He has forgot that trunks couldn't handle even the first form of black while goku wasn't transformed in ssj3 in his first fight, he has skipped 3 ssj stages just by screaming... if he used half of the power of those episodes black would have been erased before the first time travel.
And it hasn't only learned a powerful version of spirit bomb, but mafuba in a couple of minutes too from a video on his smartphone

This guy should learn that speak with a troll voice doesn't make him right
Nov 13, 2016 5:27 PM

Aug 2013
LOL typical whining as usual. If Vegito or Goku was the one to beat Zamasu everyone would be like oh no, oh no, oh no only Goku ever gets to beat the main villain wah, wah, wah only Goku and Vegeta matter. Trunks fucking deserved this victory after Black and Zamasu rekt his world. Also it makes sense how Trunks won. Trunks' strong urge to defeat Zamasu and protect his world caused him to subconsciously draw genki from all the humans still living in his world plus Goku and Vegeta transferred their ki to him.
Nov 13, 2016 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
Waller said:
He doesn't know what he's talking about, I've stopped it at "full mastered ssj2 in 9 years", what? He has forgot that trunks couldn't handle even the first form of black while goku wasn't transformed in ssj3 in his first fight, he has skipped 3 ssj stages just by screaming... if he used half of the power of those episodes black would have been erased before the first time travel.
Guess you forgot that Trunks trained with Vegeta and Vegeta bypassed ssj3 and the first ssj god. The manga also shows that Goku had to use god kai to defeat Trunks when they were sparring and that was even before Trunks trained with Vegeta.
Nov 13, 2016 5:35 PM

Apr 2015
Final Kamehameha OMFGGG.

SSJB Vegito?! NERDGASM!!!

Seriously this episode was 11/10.
Nov 13, 2016 5:43 PM

Jul 2013
What an intense episode. It started so good with Goku going all out against Zamasu, I loved his super strong Kame-hame-ha and also how he fought against him.

So Black was the reason Zamasu began to decompose. And then of course, Vegito god he's so strong and to see him after such a long time was absolute fantastic (especially in SS Blue *.*). I think if the fight would have gone a little longer, Vegito had beat Zamasu easily. But after they showed Trunks with his sword I knew something would happen.

The power Trunks used looked like a giant Genkidama which he absorbed. And his sword omg, even Cloud from FF7 would have been jealous on how big it was. :D

I'm curious what will come next. From what you could see the Omni king appears. Question is what does he have to say. This will hopefully be interesting.

That was definitely a great episode. :)

Nov 13, 2016 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
ThugHunter said:

In Gohan's case, his hidden potential was hinted at since the beginning of DBZ when he destroyed that saiyan ship and knocked the wind out of Raditz. We even got to see his gradual progression and training pre-cell games. Trunks on the other hand can seemingly ascend to new heights whenever the hell he wants to (going from being weaker than base Black to being on par with SSJR & SSJB). I get that this is his arc but that doesn't excuse the fact that he is out of his league in terms of power (or should be, anyway), yet can somehow keep up. It almost makes this entire arc seem pointless because you can't help but wonder why he even had to go back in time in the first place if he has so much untapped power.
Trunks potential was shown at the beginning of the arc in the manga (which is canon) when Goku had to use god kai to knock him out. Trunks trained with Vegeta when he went back to the main timeline and Vegeta thought him Galick Gun, Final Flash and the suicide attack off screen. Trunks' new rage super saiyan transformation that some fans call oversaiyan or super saiyan demi god is what allowed him to take on SSJ Rose Black and he still couldn't beat him or seriously injure him with an all out Galic Gun.Vegeta also left an entire bag of senzu beans with Mai so Trunks would have been recovering non stop and getting zenkais after fighting Black and Zamasu and healing with the senzu beans. Black not knowing about the senzu beans actually comments that he thinks Trunks is probably immortal . Trunks had to go back because training with Vegeta and getting senzu beans were a big help for him.
DrGeroCreationNov 13, 2016 6:02 PM
Nov 13, 2016 8:00 PM

Aug 2015
It was an amazing episode in every way. Blue Vegetto, Oh my god it was great to see him again, no doubt to him defeat to Zamasu, but then later with a sword trunks, full of human energy that is equal to the power of ss-blue. It was great, I loved

Nov 13, 2016 8:06 PM

Aug 2013
ThugHunter said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Trunks potential was shown at the beginning of the arc in the manga (which is canon) when Goku had to use god kai to knock him out. Trunks trained with Vegeta when he went back to the main timeline and Vegeta thought him Galick Gun, Final Flash and the suicide attack off screen. Trunks' new rage super saiyan transformation that some fans call oversaiyan or super saiyan demi god is what allowed him to take on SSJ Rose Black and he still couldn't beat him or seriously injure him with an all out Galic Gun.Vegeta also left an entire bag of senzu beans with Mai so Trunks would have been recovering non stop and getting zenkais after fighting Black and Zamasu and healing with the senzu beans. Black not knowing about the senzu beans actually comments that he thinks Trunks is probably immortal . Trunks had to go back because training with Vegeta and getting senzu beans were a big help for him.

But that still doesn't explain how he, as a SSJ2, was able to put out as much energy as Goku in SSJ3 simply because he "didn't settle for the power that form offered". If it's that simple then the existence of SSJ3 has little meaning. Even that aside, while his training with Vegeta explains how he learned some of his techniques, his achieving that pseudo-blue form makes no sense. SSJB is said to require a calm mind and great focus, which Trunks in his raging state definitely didn't display. In fact, achieving SSJB through raging completely contradicts the very foundation of the form.
Trunks was high ssj2 close to ssj3. Vegeta was also high ssj2 and with a rage boost was able to surpass ssj3 Goku for a while in the Battle of Gods arc. His new super saiyan form is a rage unlocked form like Gohan's ssj2. It also has not been stated to be super saiyan blue, it is it's own thing.
Nov 13, 2016 8:31 PM

Oct 2013
Guys you forgot again in Akira Toriyama logic... There no common sense Explanation There Always Power Up Random and Power of Friendship ... Deal of it like or Not.

In Dragoball Gt many people whining why Goku always the one beat all main Villain.

Now People they whining why Trunks The one Beat Sumazau Not Vegito.

in Original Dragoball Z and Dragonball Gt There Always Random power up and Power of Friendship.
Nov 13, 2016 8:40 PM

Aug 2013
@Shaiders Dragon Ball has no friendship power, it has ki transfer and genki dama. Ki transfer and Genki dama isn't dependent on friendship. Trunks defeated Zamasu by getting a ki transfer from Goku and Vegeta and absorbing the genki from all the people on his earth.
DrGeroCreationNov 13, 2016 8:43 PM
Nov 13, 2016 8:49 PM

Oct 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
@Shaiders Dragon Ball has no friendship power, it has ki transfer and genki dama. Ki transfer and Genki dama isn't dependent on friendship. Trunks defeated Zamasu by getting a ki transfer from Goku and Vegeta and absorbing the genki from all the people on his earth.

Said that to Akira Toriyama not me

Akira Toriyama explain Helping each Other order Win in Fight That No Difference in Power of Friendship.

Many Old Fans Know This Deal of it Like it or Not.
Nov 13, 2016 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Shaiders said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Said that to Akira Toriyama not me

Akira Toriyama explain Helping each Other order Win in Fight That No Difference in Power of Friendship.

Many Old Fans Know This Deal of it Like it or Not.
Could you provide a link to the interview where he said that?
Nov 13, 2016 9:12 PM

Dec 2009
I actually loved this episode and thought it was a great ending fight to cap off one of the best Dragon Ball arcs ever. The potara fusion explanation of only being permanent for gods is a retcon I'm completely okay with since that makes it possible for Vegito to actually show up more often and not just a one time resort per series.

Trunks being the one to get the ending power up and being the one to defeat Zamasu is a decision I'll praise up and down. People bitching about random power ups be damned, the entire series is filled with them. For the first time since the Cell Games someone other than Goku (And Vegeta) managed to save the day and I'm completely okay with that. After GT literally being a story where only Goku can accomplish something, Super is definitely the better series for me.
Nov 13, 2016 11:08 PM

Jun 2007
bxyhxyh said:

Rilind said:
Vegeta was able to go SSJGSSJ without 5 other saiyajins.

Just nitpick here. When it's said that to become "blue" you need 5 other saiyans?
It's to become "Red" one. And I see no Super Saiyan Red Vegeta

Blue is the super saiyajin version of a super saiyajin god. It even says so in the name Super Saiyajin God Super Saiyajin.
Episode 27
06:55 Muten Roshi: Unbelievable! Vegeta's obtained the power of a Super Sayajin God, too?!
07:01 Goku: Yeah. And unlike me, he didnt borrow the strength of other saiyajins.
Nov 14, 2016 1:57 AM
Mar 2016
First episode that felt like good old DBZ again. THANK YOU.
Nov 14, 2016 2:32 AM
Nov 2013
Waller said:
Who was questioning it? Buu's metabolism was already an explaination, surely better than this nerf... that means it was a coincidence that they defuse after the barrier and all the warnings about the permanent fusion were stupid.
And why only the kayos should sustain the fusion? There's no reason at all, it's just for justify this bs and let trunks win the fight

A lot of people were questioning it. You know, the people that do not worship Z to oblivion and can actually take a rational look at it. Make no mistake, I prefer Z over Super, but I was questioning this myself.

Buu's metabolism? Care to explain why Gotenks didn't defuse until the timer was up? If it had anything to do with said metabolism, Gotenks would've defused instantly as well, but he didn't.

Let's face it, them defusing inside Buu was a massive ass pull as well in order to make sure they're seperated. It's a bigger ass pull than what they tried to do in Super, at least that had a logical explanation for both back then AND now.
Nov 14, 2016 3:26 AM
Nov 2016
i dont get how people can vote this 5 out of 5 how stupid are u guys???????
Nov 14, 2016 4:23 AM

May 2008
Nice to see a lot of people who have defended the anime so far getting mad at it =D
Every episode is the same bullshit, Zamasu was the worst villain!

I sincerely hope the manga to be better!
[aling=center]
Nov 14, 2016 4:42 AM
Aug 2012
Dregora said:
Waller said:

A lot of people were questioning it. You know, the people that do not worship Z to oblivion and can actually take a rational look at it. Make no mistake, I prefer Z over Super, but I was questioning this myself.

Buu's metabolism? Care to explain why Gotenks didn't defuse until the timer was up? If it had anything to do with said metabolism, Gotenks would've defused instantly as well, but he didn't.

Let's face it, them defusing inside Buu was a massive ass pull as well in order to make sure they're seperated. It's a bigger ass pull than what they tried to do in Super, at least that had a logical explanation for both back then AND now.

Thought someone would have read the manga. The nasty gasses and air in Buu's stomach is enough to break through the potara. This however was last minute bullshit, which the writers did just to make the fans happy. At least the DBZ manga did it well, Super not so much. Rushed and a waste of a arc. Gotenks didn't defuse because he never fused by using the Potara. He used the fusion dance. Pretty logical if you actually think lol.
Nov 14, 2016 5:06 AM
Nov 2009
My biggest problem with this show is the inconsistency... They could've atleast made SSJ blue Vegito a citybuster or something lol.
Nov 14, 2016 8:04 AM
Sep 2014
I hope they just stop using Fusions all together from now on, especially if they're going to continue to downplay or shaft them so much. Back in the Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta were complete fodder to Gohan, Gotenks and Super Buu and yet Vegito made an absolute joke of the strongest Buu, that was the kind of thing that showcased how proficient Fusions were, but then here they downplay how strong Fusion Zamasu should have been, given the strength of Black and Zamasu had separately, just for a few 'cool' moments. I mean I would have rather they just never had Black and Zamasu fuse in the first place if they were just going to have their ultimate Fusion struggle to wipe out guys that couldn't even do any real damage to just Black alone.
Nov 14, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
SH4kun said:
I can't believe there will be a day I would say this, but as of today GT is better than Super.

What an awful episode filled with retcons and asspulls.

Yeah!

The original DBZ had NONE OF THOSE!

NOPE!

NONE!

/sarcasm.

Nov 14, 2016 9:40 AM

Apr 2013
Damn what a... disappointment. First I was hyped to see Vegito again and kick ass and then with some bullshit explanation the fusion stops. And if it wasn't enough that SSJ2 Future Trunks manages to actually stand up to someone that Goku SSJB couldn't beat, he actually kills him in the end because after Mafuuba he apparently also learned Genkidama in a few seconds and also invented a technique to get that energy into his sword.

It's quite amazing how often DBS manages to make me pumped up only to severely disappoint me again in the end.
Nov 14, 2016 11:28 AM

Oct 2016
you see Vegito again was so epic, and as God Blue .... amazing chapter
Nov 14, 2016 12:38 PM
Dec 2010
This series is only getting worse by the episode... people will always want more of dragon ball, but only if it's keeping certain standards... So far, DB super is all but "super". I have no idea how does it even have such high score. Even massively hated GT was much better than this ( and GT wasn't even half as bad as most people claim it to be )
Nov 14, 2016 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
The 15% of people who gave it a 1 don't deserve to watch anything else that comes out of this franchise again.

People cried their eyes out after Episode 5 and everyone jumped on the "the animation sucks" bandwagon and they give an episode like this with great animation and people still need to cry over something.

People would have loved this episode if it was back in DBZ but nobody can enjoy anything in this day and age.
Nov 14, 2016 12:53 PM

Sep 2011
Dregora said:
Waller said:

Because Potara fusion /=/ Fusion Dance fusion
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

79 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.