Forum Settings
Forums

(ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ [Closed] Senpie's Graphics Request Thread |`・ω・)9

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (27) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
 
Nov 29, 2016 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 853
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: GATE
Character(s): Kouji Sugawara & Sherry Tueli
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: Green/Blue
Other details: 600x150px

Thx ~

 
Nov 29, 2016 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Neko_God Okay, I'll try ^^

@Damanks @The_Biologist Added you guys on the list.
 
Nov 29, 2016 6:27 PM
Ice Queen

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 408
Oooh! This is so great! I'd really love a winter themed forum set, if I may? :) As you can see I love Madara in his true form, and since he's white, I'm thinking he'll be perfect for a clean, white, wintery set.. The pictures I'm using now are not exactly the best quality so they feel a bit temporary lol ^-^;

GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Natsume Yuujinchou
Character: Madara (in his youkai form, not neko form)
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: White + maybe a bit lavender or pink/purple ish? Whatever looks good :)) I love the colours of my current profile pic & forum set
Other details: Hmm not too huge I guess? And if the banner has my user name on it, I'd like it to be small/discretely :)

ps: really love the dark purple one you made with Shiroe, under "Recent Profile Picture"! Looks great (♥ω♥*)
 
Nov 29, 2016 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Neko_God
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5D0BsdJ.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/uqqt09l.png[/img]



 
Nov 29, 2016 6:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998
SenpieX said:
@Neko_God
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5D0BsdJ.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/jKIOoFi.png[/img]





they look great
thx <3

again, sorry for wasting your time on the last one...
 
Nov 29, 2016 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Neko_God I added a bit of lighting in updated one. (EDITED my post)
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@The_Biologist Something like this maybe?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IKxuGoh.png[/img]



@Damanks Can you find a good picture of them? I tried searching but can't find any >.>
Modified by SenpieX, Nov 29, 2016 7:16 PM
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 342
Hmm... I thought you could find the image from endlessrage.net screenshot section (google rarely yields Grave in black coat images)? I recognize this image from dA, and there's something wrong with the eye. The left eye is supposed to be missing, and I don't think red eye is necessary. The scheme is pretty good, though. I think the chains can be on the background.
Modified by The_Biologist, Nov 29, 2016 7:22 PM
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

 
Nov 29, 2016 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
The_Biologist said:
Hmm... I thought you could find the image from endlessrage.net screenshot section (google rarely yields Grave in black coat images)? I recognize this image from dA, and there's something wrong with the eye. The left eye is supposed to be missing. The scheme is pretty good, though.
Problem is that every image I've seen of him isn't as satisfying as this one. Maybe if you have a good image so I can edit that?
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 342
Welp, since I'm also having problems finding the image, let's just go with Brandon/Grave in any outfit (preferrably not the one in my sig and anime list banner). The scheme is black/red instead, with chains on the background and bullets. Thanks in advance!
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

 
Nov 29, 2016 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Celine3107
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BTaOLWG.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/2sLMzQb.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/1KFSAPd.png[/img]



 
Nov 29, 2016 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 853
@SenpieX
I also do not have a good picture

 
Nov 29, 2016 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Damanks lol I can try for Rory mercury if you want. (can't do anything without the main image/render >.>)
 
Nov 29, 2016 8:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 853
SenpieX said:
@Damanks lol I can try for Rory mercury if you want. (can't do anything without the main image/render >.>)
Yes, rory and itami maybe it would be nice.

 
Nov 29, 2016 9:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Damanks
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Zf0Vfhz.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZWpCGXv.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Pyl8Yhs.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFqSO7Q.png[/img]



 
Nov 29, 2016 11:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 853
@SenpieX Thank You ~

 
Nov 30, 2016 7:31 AM
Ice Queen

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 408
SenpieX said:
@Celine3107
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BTaOLWG.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/2sLMzQb.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/1KFSAPd.png[/img]





Haha omg that's adorable! Thank you so much!!!! ^-^
 
Nov 30, 2016 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Damanks @Celine3107 Glad you guys liked them. (=゚ω゚)ノ
 
Nov 30, 2016 7:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@The_Biologist Hope you like it this time <('o'<)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JgfpZ7Z.png[/img]

 
Nov 30, 2016 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 342
Looks great! Thanks, @SenpieX.
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

 
Nov 30, 2016 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
Could you make me a Signature and Forum avatar? Sorry, but all this just looks way to sick.

Something dark but also bright colors in it.
Dark red? I leave it to you tho..
i prefer a GIF, but if thats to much than a PNG is just fine.
Maybe something with Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail?



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 8:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Crajj Here you go: (=゜ω゜)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KFTk1PS.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/7cnQBln.png[/img]



PS you were 50th request :DD
Modified by SenpieX, Nov 30, 2016 8:43 AM
 
Nov 30, 2016 8:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
@Crajj Here you go: (=゜ω゜)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KFTk1PS.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/7cnQBln.png[/img]



PS you were 50th request :DD


This is just sick dude thanks alot!



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
Could you make one more, purely on your preferences and what you would like?
Maybe imma use it :3



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Crajj said:
Could you make one more, purely on your preferences and what you would like?
Maybe imma use it :3
Wait, why not use the one I just made (=゜ω゜)
 
Nov 30, 2016 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
Crajj said:
Could you make one more, purely on your preferences and what you would like?
Maybe imma use it :3
Wait, why not use the one I just made (=゜ω゜)


Its sick but i think its a little childish tbh :(
No hard feelings, i loved it!



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Crajj said:
SenpieX said:
Wait, why not use the one I just made (=゜ω゜)


Its sick but i think its a little childish tbh :(
No hard feelings, i loved it!
Fairt tail is childish at first point lol
Post renders/pictures that you think are good and I'll try

PS I'll use it then ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
 
Nov 30, 2016 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
Crajj said:


Its sick but i think its a little childish tbh :(
No hard feelings, i loved it!
Fairt tail is childish at first point lol
Post renders/pictures that you think are good and I'll try

PS I'll use it then ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶


Hmm i guess you are right.
Maybe something like this,

Or..


Its hard to explain.. These are just examples, you dont need to add them together, but i just love these art styles.



Could you make something like this? And another Avatar aswell.. Sorry for the trouble man.. would really apreciate it. Fairy Tail is cool and all, but very childish indeed lol.

Edit: I just fell in love what that tokyo ghoul banner.. But can't use that one tho. Its not mine :(



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Crajj said:
I'm not a pro like them bro >w<
You just picked one of my favorite signature on Deviantart (Tokyo ghoul)

Also, they all have blood/dark theme so fairy tail is a no no if you want something like that
 
Nov 30, 2016 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
Crajj said:
I'm not a pro like them bro >w<
You just picked one of my favorite signature on Deviantart (Tokyo ghoul)

Also, they all have blood theme so fairy tail is a no no if you want something like that


hmm, yea the tokyo ghoul signature is just beautifull.
Well if you could make a blood themed signature / avatar would really appreciate it.



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Crajj said:
SenpieX said:
I'm not a pro like them bro >w<
You just picked one of my favorite signature on Deviantart (Tokyo ghoul)

Also, they all have blood theme so fairy tail is a no no if you want something like that


hmm, yea the tokyo ghoul signature is just beautifull.
Well if you could make a blood themed signature / avatar would really appreciate it.
As I said before fairy tail isn't gonna work -_-
Fairy tail has ice and fire, nothing gory or dark.

If you can choose another anime that fits dark them then maybe I can try again.
 
Nov 30, 2016 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 148
SenpieX said:
Crajj said:


hmm, yea the tokyo ghoul signature is just beautifull.
Well if you could make a blood themed signature / avatar would really appreciate it.
As I said before fairy tail isn't gonna work -_-
Fairy tail has ice and fire, nothing gory or dark.

If you can choose another anime that fits dark them then maybe I can try again.

well actually there is rogue with his shadow stuff...
 
Nov 30, 2016 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
Crajj said:


hmm, yea the tokyo ghoul signature is just beautifull.
Well if you could make a blood themed signature / avatar would really appreciate it.
As I said before fairy tail isn't gonna work -_-
Fairy tail has ice and fire, nothing gory or dark.

If you can choose another anime that fits dark them then maybe I can try again.


Yea i meant to say something blood themed with tokyo ghoul sorry.



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Crajj
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8LVABKN.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/M4WHdmh.png[/img]


 
Nov 30, 2016 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 580
SenpieX said:
@Crajj
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8LVABKN.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/M4WHdmh.png[/img]




Mygod i dont have words for this, its amazing.
Thank you so much!

Modified by crajj, Nov 30, 2016 10:13 AM



Reach out

 
Nov 30, 2016 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 30
SenpieX said:
RinTheWeeaboo said:
GFX: Signature
Anime: Vocaloid
Character(s): Len and Rin
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: black and yellow (like real shiny yellow but sorta neon also)
Other details: None


Thank You! ^w^
I couldn't find a good gif for that >.> I hope you don't mind something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1ydX9CD.gif[/img]



OMG THATS AMAZING THANK YOU


Also I'd be interested to know what photo editing software ya use there, it seems really good!
 
Nov 30, 2016 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
RinTheWeeaboo said:
SenpieX said:
I couldn't find a good gif for that >.> I hope you don't mind something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1ydX9CD.gif[/img]



OMG THATS AMAZING THANK YOU


Also I'd be interested to know what photo editing software ya use there, it seems really good!
I use photoshop + magic
 
Nov 30, 2016 3:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1389
Anime:One Outs
Character:Toua Tokuchi
Profie Picture,PNG
i want it dark themed or Toua being a badass
something like that:http://bloodspawn27.deviantart.com/art/Tokuchi-Toua-188941184
edit: without the name in the picture
 
Nov 30, 2016 3:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998
GFX: Profile Picture
Anime: Nekopara
Character: Chocola
Color scheme: anything it goes with
Other details: 225x315

i promise its final this time xD
 
Nov 30, 2016 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
LouM said:
Anime:One Outs
Character:Toua Tokuchi
Profie Picture,PNG
i want it dark themed or Toua being a badass
something like that:http://bloodspawn27.deviantart.com/art/Tokuchi-Toua-188941184
edit: without the name in the picture
Here:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cO03ijd.png[/img]





@Neko_God Sure, I don't mind.
 
Nov 30, 2016 4:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1389
@SenpieX thanks.
 
 
Nov 30, 2016 4:23 PM
 
Nov 30, 2016 4:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998


just whatever goes with either of them
 
Nov 30, 2016 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Neko_God
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LivHlAS.png[/img]



 
Nov 30, 2016 4:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998
@SenpieX

amazing as always
thx again :3
 
Nov 30, 2016 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 102
GFX: Profile Pic and Forum pic if possible :D
Anime: Kimi no uso or any anime that has a Piano or Piano keys etc
Character(s): Anyone that is playing the Piano
Signature type: Any
Color scheme: Yellow/Orange
Other details: Please be high definition :)

I will return something back to you if you can do this

Feel free to chat anything Anime related or non Anime related conversations! :)
 
Nov 30, 2016 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
REKT said:
GFX: Profile Pic and Forum pic if possible :D
Anime: Kimi no uso or any anime that has a Piano or Piano keys etc
Character(s): Anyone that is playing the Piano
Signature type: Any
Color scheme: Yellow/Orange
Other details: Please be high definition :)

I will return something back to you if you can do this
How about something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/caUnshr.png[/img]

 
Nov 30, 2016 5:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 102
SenpieX said:
REKT said:
GFX: Profile Pic and Forum pic if possible :D
Anime: Kimi no uso or any anime that has a Piano or Piano keys etc
Character(s): Anyone that is playing the Piano
Signature type: Any
Color scheme: Yellow/Orange
Other details: Please be high definition :)

I will return something back to you if you can do this
How about something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/caUnshr.png[/img]


Omfg that is awesome!!!!!! Do you have any others similar? Also is that for forum avatar or profile? :):):):)

Feel free to chat anything Anime related or non Anime related conversations! :)
 
Nov 30, 2016 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@REKT Forgot avatar here:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DxGIgqB.png[/img]

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »