Forum Settings
Forums

(ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ [Closed] Senpie's Graphics Request Thread |`・ω・)9

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (27) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
 
Nov 27, 2016 4:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Ty so much, absolutely love how it turned out! You're the best!
 
Nov 27, 2016 4:54 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28754
GFX: Forum set :o
Anime: ERASED
Character(s): Yashiro OuO
Signature type: Gif
Color scheme: Blue and black
Other details: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

 
Nov 27, 2016 5:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
YaoiMaster said:
GFX: Forum set :o
Anime: ERASED
Character(s): Yashiro OuO
Signature type: Gif
Color scheme: Blue and black
Other details: None
WHY! D: lol anyways I'll try <3
 
Nov 27, 2016 5:19 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28754
SenpieX said:
YaoiMaster said:
GFX: Forum set :o
Anime: ERASED
Character(s): Yashiro OuO
Signature type: Gif
Color scheme: Blue and black
Other details: None
WHY! D: lol anyways I'll try <3
Because he's my husband :o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

 
Nov 27, 2016 5:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
YaoiMaster said:
SenpieX said:
WHY! D: lol anyways I'll try <3
Because he's my husband :o
Ok lol I'm making one right now (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
You sure you want blue and black or red and black?
 
Nov 27, 2016 5:47 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28754
SenpieX said:
YaoiMaster said:
Because he's my husband :o
Ok lol I'm making one right now (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
You sure you want blue and black or red and black?
Blue and black, please :o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

 
Nov 27, 2016 6:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@YaoiMaster I kinda made it combination of all three (I can change to all blue if you want let me know)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ePWqzZk.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6QrEJAc.gif[/img]

 
Nov 27, 2016 6:55 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28754
SenpieX said:
@YaoiMaster I kinda made it combination of all three (I can change to all blue if you want let me know)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ePWqzZk.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6QrEJAc.gif[/img]

Thanks a bunch~ :o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

 
Nov 27, 2016 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
YaoiMaster said:
SenpieX said:
@YaoiMaster I kinda made it combination of all three (I can change to all blue if you want let me know)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ePWqzZk.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6QrEJAc.gif[/img]

Thanks a bunch~ :o
I made the blue version also, just in case you like that one: http://imgur.com/a/thIkd
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:02 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28754
SenpieX said:
YaoiMaster said:
Thanks a bunch~ :o
I made the blue version also, just in case you like that one: http://imgur.com/a/thIkd
Surprisingly, I prefer the red one, but thanks :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

 
Nov 27, 2016 7:16 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 142
GFX: Forum set
Anime: Tokyo ghoul
Character(s): Juuzou Suzuya...
Signature type: Hmm ANY
Colour scheme: White and red
Other details: White lil petals falling down (animated~if possible)... a bit luminous maybe...
btw the text used to write "Deisiya" must be black or red...
PS: no bold block text styles plzz i like it thin :) or just leave it without any text plz!! lol :P

haha i think its a bit too much..but xD
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Deisiya Lol you don't have to repost you request -_-

[img]http://i.imgur.com/W4UdUW3.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Iw1SBvm.png[/img]

 
Nov 27, 2016 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 142
SenpieX said:
@Deisiya Lol you don't have to repost you request -_-

[img]http://i.imgur.com/W4UdUW3.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Iw1SBvm.png[/img]



haha xD i thought it got skipped or somethin lol :V

ohh btw thts looks awesome....
thnks
i love tht avatar..... *_*

Btw @SenpieX do use a particular software to edit??
cuz im thinking of gettin into designing myself you see..so just curious
Modified by Deisiya, Nov 27, 2016 7:48 AM
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Deisiya said:
SenpieX said:
@Deisiya Lol you don't have to repost you request -_-

[img]http://i.imgur.com/W4UdUW3.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/Iw1SBvm.png[/img]



haha xD i thought it got skipped or somethin lol :V

ohh btw thts looks awesome....
thnks
i love tht avatar..... *_*

Btw @SenpieX do use a particular software to edit??
cuz im thinking of gettin into designing myself you see..so just curious
I use photoshop CS6 myself. (& some other secret magic stuff)
 
Nov 27, 2016 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Wansui No problem (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ozwoNHX.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/F6XtRtC.gif[/img]

 
Nov 27, 2016 9:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 56
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Love Live Sunshine
Character(s): Yoshiko Tsushima
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: Black/Red
Other details: I also like thin text styling, a border would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!
 
Nov 27, 2016 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Snuggle
[img]http://i.imgur.com/R3BjAUh.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/7rcWVDD.png[/img]



EDITED the code lol
Modified by SenpieX, Nov 27, 2016 9:42 AM
 
Nov 27, 2016 9:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 56
Thank you so much, it's great :D
 
Nov 27, 2016 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Snuggle said:
Thank you so much, it's great :D
Lol my mistake on signature code *changed it now*
& No Problem \(^ω^\)
Modified by SenpieX, Nov 27, 2016 10:24 AM
 
Nov 27, 2016 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 210
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Persona 4 The Animation
Character(s): Rise Kujikawa
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: Pink and Purple
Other details: I don't have anything, sorry ;-;

thank you
Anime sucks.
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Haikyuu!!
Character(s): Hinata Shoyo
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Whatever works (:
Other Details: I don't really like SUPER BIG text. something nice and small would be best (:
 
Nov 27, 2016 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2092
Hello, i've seen plenty of your work. And damn you are amazing, if you got time could you make one for me too??

GFX: Signature
Anime: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Character(s): Akemi Homura
Signature type: PNG or GIF
Color scheme: Any color but i prefer dark theme
Other details: None

Thanks a lot
 
Nov 28, 2016 4:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@PabloTheOffender
@EspressoKing
@Fried_Potato

Just added your list on the list.. Look forward for your GFX in a few hours.
 
Nov 28, 2016 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
PabloTheOffender said:
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Persona 4 The Animation
Character(s): Rise Kujikawa
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: Pink and Purple
Other details: I don't have anything, sorry ;-;

thank you
I'll take a cookie if you have any left ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9drgVcb.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/B6MBrlC.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/B6MBrlC.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/k1Fr70A.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/5P1U51K.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/LJexwju.png[/img]



Hope you like it >.>
Modified by SenpieX, Nov 28, 2016 6:05 AM
 
Nov 28, 2016 5:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
EspressoKing said:
GFX: Forum Set
Anime: Haikyuu!!
Character(s): Hinata Shoyo
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Whatever works (:
Other Details: I don't really like SUPER BIG text. something nice and small would be best (:

Here you go :D
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KC47Sj1.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/5dRLsww.gif[/img]


 
Nov 28, 2016 6:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Fried_Potato said:
Hello, i've seen plenty of your work. And damn you are amazing, if you got time could you make one for me too??

GFX: Signature
Anime: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Character(s): Akemi Homura
Signature type: PNG or GIF
Color scheme: Any color but i prefer dark theme
Other details: None

Thanks a lot
I'm not sure what type of character she is but.. how about this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hVH4eII.png[/img]

 
Nov 28, 2016 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 210
Omg, it looks amazing. Thanks
Anime sucks.
 
Nov 28, 2016 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Wansui said:
SenpieX said:

Here you go :D
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KC47Sj1.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/5dRLsww.gif[/img]




I love the fact that he said he doesn't like super big text, but you made the text gigantic xd It looks great though, i'm sure he'll love it.
I know I'm pretty rebellious (=゜ω゜)
EDIT: I'll use it he doesn't like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Nov 28, 2016 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
I am going to follow the format in the first post but if there is anything else you need let me know.

I am pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff so I am not sure if you need any more information.



GFX: (Forum Set)
Anime: Accel World
Character(s): Kuroyukihime
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Go with whatever you think looks best
Other details: None

Does a forum set include a forum avatar?




Modified by Ratchetdude231, Nov 28, 2016 10:02 AM

 
Nov 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Ratchetdude231 said:
@senpieX Would you mind if I use this in my signature?

http://i.imgur.com/5dRLsww.gif
Well It's for someone else but if you mean some contents e.g quote/gif on right then go for it
 
Nov 28, 2016 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
SenpieX said:
Ratchetdude231 said:
@senpieX Would you mind if I use this in my signature?

http://i.imgur.com/5dRLsww.gif
Well It's for someone else but if you mean some contents e.g quote/gif on right then go for it

never mind then. Just edited that post with a request since I figured it was for someone else.

Not sure if there is any other information you need for my request.

 
Nov 28, 2016 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Ratchetdude231 said:
I am going to follow the format in the first post but if there is anything else you need let me know.

I am pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff so I am not sure if you need any more information.



GFX: (Forum Set)
Anime: Accel World
Character(s): Kuroyukihime
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Yellow
Other details: None

Does a forum set include a forum avatar?

I'll add you on the list. PS. might take long because I plan on making an AMV before anything else >.>
And yeah forum set = Signature+avatar
 
Nov 28, 2016 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
SenpieX said:
Ratchetdude231 said:
I am going to follow the format in the first post but if there is anything else you need let me know.

I am pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff so I am not sure if you need any more information.



GFX: (Forum Set)
Anime: Accel World
Character(s): Kuroyukihime
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Yellow
Other details: None

Does a forum set include a forum avatar?

I'll add you on the list. PS. might take long because I plan on making an AMV before anything else >.>
And yeah forum set = Signature+avatar

I can wait. Thank you.

Modified by Ratchetdude231, Nov 28, 2016 9:59 AM

 
Nov 28, 2016 9:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
One last question for you. In regards to the color scheme which one generally looks better?

 
Nov 28, 2016 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Ratchetdude231 said:
One last question for you. In regards to the color scheme which one generally looks better?
Depends on the character though, For Yours I'll say pink/purple/black would be better.
 
Nov 28, 2016 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
SenpieX said:
Ratchetdude231 said:
One last question for you. In regards to the color scheme which one generally looks better?
Depends on the character though, For Yours I'll say pink/purple/black would be better.

Then please go with whatever you think looks best. Don't really know too much about color schemes to decide for myself.

I will edit my post with that.

 
Nov 28, 2016 10:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 337
>Date joined: Sep 2016
> Posts: 3551

wtf you spamming or what
 
Nov 28, 2016 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
KingGilgamesh_ said:
>Date joined: Sep 2016
> Posts: 3551

wtf you spamming or what

Joined: Oct 2016*
It's called being "Active"
 
Nov 28, 2016 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Ratchetdude231 said:

Here you go:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wZd8VuG.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4b7TdSH.gif[/img]



Hope you like it.
 
Nov 28, 2016 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 505
SenpieX said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Here you go:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wZd8VuG.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4b7TdSH.gif[/img]



Hope you like it.

That is awesome. Thank you.

 
Nov 28, 2016 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Ratchetdude231 Wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out haha. Glad you liked it. (=゜ω゜)
 
Nov 29, 2016 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2092
@SenpieX
Thanks a lot, I really like it.
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Fried_Potato said:
@SenpieX
Thanks a lot, I really like it.
You're welcome ^^
 
Nov 29, 2016 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 30
GFX: Signature
Anime: Vocaloid
Character(s): Len and Rin
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: black and yellow (like real shiny yellow but sorta neon also)
Other details: None


Thank You! ^w^
 
Nov 29, 2016 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
RinTheWeeaboo said:
GFX: Signature
Anime: Vocaloid
Character(s): Len and Rin
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: black and yellow (like real shiny yellow but sorta neon also)
Other details: None


Thank You! ^w^
I added you on the list C:
 
Nov 29, 2016 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
RinTheWeeaboo said:
GFX: Signature
Anime: Vocaloid
Character(s): Len and Rin
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: black and yellow (like real shiny yellow but sorta neon also)
Other details: None


Thank You! ^w^
I couldn't find a good gif for that >.> I hope you don't mind something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1ydX9CD.gif[/img]

 
Nov 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 342
Your works look great! I'll make a request:

GFX: Profile Picture
Anime: Gungrave
Character(s): Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave
Color scheme: Grayscale
Other details: I'd like the image of Brandon/Grave in his black coat. Add chains and bullets.

Sample image of black coat Brandon/Grave:
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

 
Nov 29, 2016 5:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998
Amazing art as always, good job :)
i hope you don't mind making a forum set for me

i want my avatar to use this


i want my signature to use this


again, keep up the good work and thank you
 
Nov 29, 2016 5:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Neko_God
EDIT: I read your old post & made one xD Just saw the links.. I can make one from those if you want.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gkum1w8.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/SSmG1wT.gif[/img]



 
Nov 29, 2016 5:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 998
SenpieX said:
@Neko_God
EDIT: I read your old post & made one xD Just saw the links.. I can make one from those if you want.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gkum1w8.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/SSmG1wT.gif[/img]





yeah, i changed my mind sorry about that
yeah, i would like to use the ones with the links
i'm sorry if im asking too much from you
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »