Forum Settings
Forums

(ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ [Closed] Senpie's Graphics Request Thread |`・ω・)9

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2324
(Forum Set)
Anime: from the manga Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Character(s): Mamura Daiki
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: Light pink or light blue
Other details: None

---

And your stuff looks amazing!!

 
Nov 25, 2016 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@xull dunno if this is the right character but...
http://i.imgur.com/gwo5KJE.png


http://i.imgur.com/9tbVlDF.png

 
Nov 25, 2016 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2324
SenpieX said:
@xull dunno if this is the right character but...
http://i.imgur.com/gwo5KJE.png


http://i.imgur.com/9tbVlDF.png



Yes he is. Thanks!!

 
Nov 25, 2016 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
Lol good too know btw your current avatar >w<
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2324
SenpieX said:
Lol good too know btw your current avatar >w<


yes it hasn't changed yet

 
Nov 25, 2016 2:19 PM
Review Moderator
Saber of Red

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 5176
Hey really sorry to bother you again ><

Is it possible if you can make an avatar from this image: http://static.zerochan.net/Sora.Naegino.full.112032.jpg

You can apply the same border and background of my current avatar.

Thanks, and I also really appreciate the forum set btw! :)
 
Nov 25, 2016 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@CheekyKunt Something like this? (didn't edited much)
http://i.imgur.com/VErEAra.png

Modified by SenpieX, Nov 25, 2016 2:38 PM
 
Nov 25, 2016 2:37 PM
Review Moderator
Saber of Red

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 5176
SenpieX said:
@CheekyKunt Something like this? (didn't edited much)
[code[http://i.imgur.com/VErEAra.png[/code]

That looks good, but the top part has some blur lines I think
 
Nov 25, 2016 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@CheekyKunt Tried to kinda match signature but here (RIP try)
http://i.imgur.com/kW5NSKJ.png

 
Nov 25, 2016 2:42 PM
Review Moderator
Saber of Red

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 5176
SenpieX said:
@CheekyKunt Tried to kinda match signature but here (RIP try)
http://i.imgur.com/kW5NSKJ.png


Don't worry this looks good^^
I can tamper with the contrast on my own, thank you!
 
Nov 25, 2016 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Tenth let me know if you want something to change.
http://imgur.com/a/UlGj5

I prefer this one:
http://i.imgur.com/ksMNRjP.png


http://i.imgur.com/jbdmSbL.png

Modified by SenpieX, Nov 25, 2016 5:45 PM
 
Nov 25, 2016 3:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1389
Forum Set
Anime:Pokemon and Haikyuu
Character:Pikachu (Signature) and Hinata (Avatar)
http://giphy.com/gifs/cute-pokemon-AFdcYElkoNAUE
http://giphy.com/gifs/olympics-haikyuu-fantasy-vs-reality-AMx5NSwJKQnsY
Pokemon Picture (if possible) and Hinata gif
 
Nov 25, 2016 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
LouM said:
Forum Set
Anime:Pokemon and Haikyuu
Character:Pikachu (Signature) and Hinata (Avatar)
http://giphy.com/gifs/cute-pokemon-AFdcYElkoNAUE
http://giphy.com/gifs/olympics-haikyuu-fantasy-vs-reality-AMx5NSwJKQnsY
Pokemon Picture (if possible) and Hinata gif
Wait, so Gif pikachu signature & hinata avatar or both in signature & hinata avatar? I'm confused >w<
 
Nov 25, 2016 4:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1389
@SenpieX lul i mean Pokemon Picture and Hinata Gif (dont even know what i want xD)
 
Nov 25, 2016 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@LouM how about something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/LaUxLdm.gif


http://i.imgur.com/bmPXnfv.png

 
Nov 25, 2016 5:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1389
@SenpieX thanks a lot
 
Nov 25, 2016 5:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4260
Two people ones that can do art and designs and one that can do legit nothing at all.


Jealous

 
Nov 25, 2016 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Sazerlim you just need a bit of practice. (I'm not good at all tbh there are way more better people than me on this site whom I'm also jealous of xD)
 
Nov 25, 2016 5:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4260
SenpieX said:
@Sazerlim you just need a bit of practice. (I'm not good at all tbh there are way more better people than me on this site whom I'm also jealous of xD)
true true true anyways nice deigns

 
Nov 25, 2016 6:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 44
um hi there could i please have a Profile Picture please

Of shiroe from log log horizon or lelouch vi britannia

but could in some why it have cherry blossom on it

Thank you very much
 
Nov 25, 2016 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
A_villain said:
um hi there could i please have a Profile Picture please

Of shiroe from log log horizon or lelouch vi britannia

but could in some why it have cherry blossom on it

Thank you very much

http://i.imgur.com/gsXa2z7.png

 
Nov 25, 2016 7:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 44
Man that was relly quick i guess you dont call yourself " FAST Signatures/Avatars & Profile Pictures"
for nothing

thank you very much
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 231
GFX: Forum signature.
Anime: Evangelion.
Characters: Asuka, Rei, Misato. (Doesn't have to be all three, any combination of the three is fine.)
Signature type: PNG
Color Scheme: Red, Green, White (Christmas colors.)
Other Information: Basically I just want an Evangelion themed Christmas signature similar to what I have now, only without it looking like pixelized crap like it currently does.

Thanks in advance!
 
Nov 25, 2016 9:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 202


This siggy is very cute. Can I know what font you used for username? :)
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 72
SenpieX said:
@TaterSalaad Here
http://i.imgur.com/ASa6OKq.png



@Tenth @CheekyKunt I added you guys on the list.


Thanks man much appreciated.
 
Nov 26, 2016 1:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 484
Hello, these are some really cool signatures and I was wondering if you can do a profile picture and forum set for me.

Forum set


Profile Picture


Thanks in advance. Also, do you have a deviantArt page or an art website?
Username is subject to change.
 
Nov 26, 2016 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
A_villain said:
Man that was relly quick i guess you dont call yourself " FAST Signatures/Avatars & Profile Pictures"
for nothing

thank you very much
Appreciate the feedback <3

fatboyftw said:
GFX: Forum signature.
Anime: Evangelion.
Characters: Asuka, Rei, Misato. (Doesn't have to be all three, any combination of the three is fine.)
Signature type: PNG
Color Scheme: Red, Green, White (Christmas colors.)
Other Information: Basically I just want an Evangelion themed Christmas signature similar to what I have now, only without it looking like pixelized crap like it currently does.

Thanks in advance!
Added on list

FlufflyClouds said:


This siggy is very cute. Can I know what font you used for username? :)
True Lies If I remember correctly >w<

thelonelydalek said:
Hello, these are some really cool signatures and I was wondering if you can do a profile picture and forum set for me.

Forum set


Profile Picture


Thanks in advance. Also, do you have a deviantArt page or an art website?
Sure thing C:
PS. I made deviantart account a long time ago but haven't posted anything there.
 
Nov 26, 2016 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@fatboyftw I could only include 2 characters (hope it's them and not anyone else xD)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VKrK3sG.png[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 4:04 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3961
Salutations! I'd like to make a forum set request.

Anime: Ghost in the Shell (1995)
Character: Motoko Kusanagi
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Whatever you feel works best
Text: None

I'd also like the following items in my sig:

Render

and this gif

Thanks in advance!
Modified by ThatRazorGuy, Nov 26, 2016 4:09 AM
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys
 
Nov 26, 2016 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@thelonelydalek

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YIkHCxm.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/vP1cdRV.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/fOMQF6Q.png[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@razortongue croping the gif took a bit longer than expected :V
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hhNfVeh.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/VzZcrKX.gif[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 5:27 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3961
SenpieX said:
@razortongue croping the gif took a bit longer than expected :V
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hhNfVeh.png[/img]


[img]http://i.imgur.com/VzZcrKX.gif[/img]



Thanks a lot dude! This turned out really well. :)
Modified by ThatRazorGuy, Nov 26, 2016 5:41 AM
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys
 
Nov 26, 2016 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 139
Signature
Anime: Black Lagoon/Black Lagoon: Second Barrage/Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Character(s): Revy
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Black/Red
Other details:


  • Have C88 Revy on it (in black and red)
  • Can you make another one that's in 520x240pxl please?
  • Feel free to pick or choose from the pictures/gifs I have posted links for below.



Renders:


GIFs:


Thank you!
 
Nov 26, 2016 8:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 484
SenpieX said:
@thelonelydalek

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YIkHCxm.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/vP1cdRV.png[/img]



[img]http://i.imgur.com/fOMQF6Q.png[/img]

Thank you so much but can you remove the username? I intend on changing it in the future.
Username is subject to change.
 
Nov 26, 2016 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@thelonelydalek Can't do it for the profile picture because I deleted the file already.
Here is the signature tho (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pgLe6vg.png[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 484
SenpieX said:
@thelonelydalek Can't do it for the profile picture because I deleted the file already.
Here is the signature tho
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pgLe6vg.png[/img]

That's alright. Thanks again.
Username is subject to change.
 
Nov 26, 2016 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 13161
Dude, your forum avatar looks like @Tensho's or something like that... Probably @Shocked... xD
 
Nov 26, 2016 8:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@_Ako_ It's exactly same as Shocked except I edited it a bit lel.
 
Nov 26, 2016 8:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 13161
SenpieX said:
@_Ako_ It's exactly same as Shocked except I edited it a bit lel.


Lol... I just knew it... Took me a day to actually think about it... xD
 
Nov 26, 2016 9:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
bruh, do u even sleep bruh? I see you pumping them out like crazy.
 
Nov 26, 2016 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
 
Nov 26, 2016 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 420
I'm not sure I completely understand how to request here, but I'll try.

GFX: Signature thingy on the forums.
Anime: One Piece
Character(s): Sanji (Preferably Sanji from the beginning of the animu)
Signature type: PNG
Color scheme: I trust you.
Other details: None

I saw some of the signatures, they look truly stunning! I hope you'll make me one.
 
Nov 26, 2016 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 468
Hey! I use to code basic stuff a few years ago, but can't quite get it right these days. Feel free to have fun with this one, I'm not picky. If it comes out different colors thats fine.

GFX: Banner
Anime: Vampire Knight
Character(s): Zero
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Black and purple, but not picky
Other details: (:

If not, I can pick something else. xD
Thank You
 
Nov 26, 2016 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Oliemaar How about something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5PgP81D.png[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 420
SenpieX said:
@Oliemaar How about something like this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5PgP81D.png[/img]



I love it! Thanks a lot! It's beautiful.
 
Nov 26, 2016 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Oliemaar haven't seen one piece so wasn't sure if it fits his character :V

@C88_Revy almost forgot about you sorry:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6revQxx.gif[/img]

 
Nov 26, 2016 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
@Melinda420 I hope you like it (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oVjXaDh.gif[/img]


 
Nov 26, 2016 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 468
Wow! I love it thank you so much, it's better then I thought it would be.
Great job! xD
 
Nov 27, 2016 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
GFX: Forum Signature
Anime: One Piece
Character(s): Usopp (Preferably the one with goggles
instead of the one with a white hat)
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Not an artist myself so I hope you'll be able to make due ;)
Other details: Usopp is a pretty goofy character so hopefully you're able
to make a kinda goofy Signature :D (I found this site with loads of Usopp gifs which you could use if you need gifs http://giphy.com/search/usopp)
 
Nov 27, 2016 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18277
B1ark said:
GFX: Forum Signature
Anime: One Piece
Character(s): Usopp (Preferably the one with goggles
instead of the one with a white hat)
Signature type: GIF
Color scheme: Not an artist myself so I hope you'll be able to make due ;)
Other details: Usopp is a pretty goofy character so hopefully you're able
to make a kinda goofy Signature :D (I found this site with loads of Usopp gifs which you could use if you need gifs http://giphy.com/search/usopp)
As I mentioned above, I haven't seen one piece :V
I'll see what I can make with those xD
Have no idea tbh but let's see lol
Added you on the list!

EDIT: @B1ark
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V756JXY.gif[/img]

Modified by SenpieX, Nov 27, 2016 4:27 AM
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »