Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v6: Witch and Heroes Gamindustri Wars | Game End: Shinichi-Kun and Astros won!

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 25, 2016 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
⚜ Role Notice ⚜

Lowee has fallen!
Blanc and Rom are both defeated!
They are...

Modified by DenjaX, Nov 25, 2016 7:55 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi, my former teammate, I understand we are both thirsty for the win, this time around.
But I'm sorry, I will have to take it from you.
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:49 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi, my former teammate, I understand we are both thirsty for the win, this time around.
But I'm sorry, I will have to take it from you.


gl with that lol


 
Nov 25, 2016 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
gl with that lol

You should be more serious.
Fear me!
 
Nov 26, 2016 1:16 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
gl with that lol

You should be more serious.
Fear me!


Why should i fear you? YOu alone can't control this game.


 
Nov 26, 2016 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
Why should i fear you? YOu alone can't control this game.

The monsters are on my side! Abnes is my wife!
 
Nov 26, 2016 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Mishukax said:
The monsters are on my side! Abnes is my wife!
What about Uni-chan? She's sure to get jealous.
 
Nov 26, 2016 4:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Astros said:
What about Uni-chan? She's sure to get jealous.

Uni-chan has Noire, doesn't she?
 
Nov 26, 2016 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Mishukax said:
Uni-chan has Noire, doesn't she?
You tell me.
 
Nov 26, 2016 5:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Astros said:
You tell me.

I'll tell you I believe you've miscaculated something.
 
Nov 26, 2016 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
PHASE 11



Another treasure appeared!
X-Boxer & Penguin appeared!


Plutia defeated the Rafflesia!
Such a reliable Hero! Ultradimension is proud of you.


Peashy was killed by Large Dogoo!
Poor Witch! Leanbox shall mourn for you.


Time left till next phase change.

@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Rinto-kun @Holocaster @Astros @Shinichi-Kun @Phraze



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 26, 2016 7:14 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
So im wondering if i shoudl reveal the last 2 witches or not.

Or the other witch

or maybe all the heroes

Edit-added 2nd and 3rd line
Modified by Shinichi-Kun, Nov 26, 2016 7:23 PM


 
Nov 26, 2016 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
So im wondering if i shoudl reveal the last 2 witches or not.

Or the other witch

or maybe all the heroes

Why not? I suppose everyone knows I'm Nep-nep at this point so I at least don't mind you confirming this
 
Nov 26, 2016 7:57 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
So im wondering if i shoudl reveal the last 2 witches or not.

Or the other witch

or maybe all the heroes

Why not? I suppose everyone knows I'm Nep-nep at this point so I at least don't mind you confirming this


ur def not nep nep lol if u want me to confirm stuff you can start by not lieing to the people noire


 
Nov 26, 2016 7:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
I hope you guys have taken into account that frozen people can still move if they activate their HDD form.
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:19 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
asd that no one wants to converse.

Everyone seems to be afraid other thann Mishu its why he makes a fun rival <3


 
Nov 27, 2016 6:30 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
well seeing as how no one wants to post

the last 2 witches are jack and phraze


 
Nov 27, 2016 6:38 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
wonder what will happen with that knowledge being out there if u freeze eachother you both die >:D


 
Nov 27, 2016 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
well seeing as how no one wants to post

the last 2 witches are jack and phraze

You are purposely lying here.
I don't know about Phraze, nor about who is who in general, but I know for a fact that Jack is not a witch.
If you were Vert, it would have been understandable to expose the witches, but since you are lying, this tells me that you're in team with an alive witch, presently, and are giving the players false information so that your witch doesn't get frozen.

I believe Denja has already started processing the phase anyway, so it's too late for anything.
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
@Shinichi-Kun
thanks but no thanks. I know Jack isn't a witch :3
I'm also not into posting stuff this game, discord alrdy counts

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
PHASE 12



Another treasure appeared!
Eggplanter & Warechu appeared!


Vert has activated her HDD Form!
Leanbox is cheering for their Hero!


Neptune defeated the WD Head!
Such a reliable Hero! Planeptune is proud of you.


Noire defeated the Huge Dogoo!
Such a reliable Hero! Lastation is proud of you.

Neptune opened a treasure chest.
It contains...

Noire opened a treasure chest.
It contains...


Time left till next phase change.

@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Rinto-kun @Holocaster @Astros @Shinichi-Kun @Phraze



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
well seeing as how no one wants to post

the last 2 witches are jack and phraze

You are purposely lying here.
I don't know about Phraze, nor about who is who in general, but I know for a fact that Jack is not a witch.
If you were Vert, it would have been understandable to expose the witches, but since you are lying, this tells me that you're in team with an alive witch, presently, and are giving the players false information so that your witch doesn't get frozen.

I believe Denja has already started processing the phase anyway, so it's too late for anything.

nice analysis... I doubt u don't know me with this kind of post =.=

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:03 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
its ok lol u guys can think what you want


 
Nov 27, 2016 7:06 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Phraze said:
Mishukax said:

You are purposely lying here.
I don't know about Phraze, nor about who is who in general, but I know for a fact that Jack is not a witch.
If you were Vert, it would have been understandable to expose the witches, but since you are lying, this tells me that you're in team with an alive witch, presently, and are giving the players false information so that your witch doesn't get frozen.

I believe Denja has already started processing the phase anyway, so it's too late for anything.

nice analysis... I doubt u don't know me with this kind of post =.=


not hard to figure out the game tho lol through actions alone and freezes i figured out everyone.

the only unknown variables are phraze and jack which makes them witches
cause the rest are heroes


 
Nov 27, 2016 7:11 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
also was no one frozen or did vert get frozen twice?


 
Nov 27, 2016 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
The Seven Sages joins the Battle!



Every 4 phases, one member of the Seven Sages will appear on the map. Each member has a unique ability. Please read their ability when they spawn.

Warechu

1. Scurry Thief - He will steal any random item from the team if he meets any player.

2. He will move up to 5 steps per phase.

3. Regardless on who he targets, he will die after stealing any of the team's belonging if there's any.


@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Rinto-kun @Holocaster @Astros @Shinichi-Kun @Phraze


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
also was no one frozen or did vert get frozen twice?

I was frozen too.
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:15 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
ahh nvm nep nep was frozen twice

Edit- or nep once and vert once


 
Nov 27, 2016 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
ahh nvm nep nep was frozen twice

Edit- or nep once and vert once

Only me and Vert can be sure about the Vert freeze, since I've only received one counter. You must have frozen them.
 
Nov 27, 2016 7:55 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
ahh nvm nep nep was frozen twice

Edit- or nep once and vert once

Only me and Vert can be sure about the Vert freeze, since I've only received one counter. You must have frozen them.


if u think im a witch so be it let the games begin >:D


 
Nov 27, 2016 8:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
if u think im a witch so be it let the games begin >:D

Could also have been your partner, who froze.

Hey Shinichi, playing with you is fun.
 
Nov 27, 2016 10:33 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
if u think im a witch so be it let the games begin >:D

Could also have been your partner, who froze.

Hey Shinichi, playing with you is fun.


same can be said about you :D


 
Nov 28, 2016 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
same can be said about you :D

Still gonna destroy you.

Hopefully.
 
Nov 28, 2016 6:33 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
same can be said about you :D

Still gonna destroy you.

Hopefully.


only time will tell buddy <3


 
Nov 28, 2016 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
PHASE 13



Another treasure appeared!
Giant Tulip & Contracted Angel appeared!


Neptune has activated her HDD Form!
Planeptune is cheering for their Hero!


Neptune defeated the X-Boxer!
Such a reliable Hero! Planeptune is proud of you.


Noire defeated Abnes!
One of the Seven Sages has fallen!
Such a reliable Hero! Lastation is proud of you.


Vert defeated the Underling!
Such a reliable Hero! Leanbox is proud of you.


Plutia defeated the Ms. Ghost Clyde!
Such a reliable Hero! Ultradimension is proud of you.


Uni was killed by Large Dogoo!
Poor Witch! Lastation shall mourn for you.

Vert opened a treasure chest.
It contains...

Plutia opened a treasure chest.
It contains...

Uzume opened a treasure chest.
It contains...


Time left till next phase change.

@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Rinto-kun @Holocaster @Astros @Shinichi-Kun @Phraze



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 28, 2016 7:19 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
so phraze was ur witch\

that means jack is the last witch


 
Nov 28, 2016 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
so phraze was ur witch\

that means jack is the last witch

You can stop lying, seriously.
Jack is a hero :/

Really trying to understand why you're saying this. My witch died a good moment ago so I have no idea who is who, except for Jack.
 
Nov 28, 2016 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
More importantly, why was Vert allowed to live for so long?
 
Nov 28, 2016 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
@Shinichi-Kun
hellooo~

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Nov 28, 2016 8:06 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
so phraze was ur witch\

that means jack is the last witch

You can stop lying, seriously.
Jack is a hero :/

Really trying to understand why you're saying this. My witch died a good moment ago so I have no idea who is who, except for Jack.


cause wen and rinto are heroes and so are you so process of elimination makes jack witch.


 
Nov 28, 2016 8:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Shinichi-Kun said:
cause wen and rinto are heroes and so are you so process of elimination makes jack witch.

Why are you hiding who your team's witch actually is when you're the only one left with a witch anyway.
'cuz I can't see why you'd be Vert at this point.
 
Nov 28, 2016 8:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 7884
Nooo~
2 witches have fallen to the Dogoo ;(
Life is hard.



 
Nov 28, 2016 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
Rinto-kun said:
Nooo~
2 witches have fallen to the Dogoo ;(
Life is hard.

cuz of u ;u;

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
PHASE 14



Another treasure appeared!
Rafflesia & Frozen Skull appeared!


Vert has used the Invisibility Bangle!
The enemies could not track the Leanbox Hero!


Noire has summoned CFW Brave!
The summoned monster has joined the battle!


Uzume was killed by the Contracted Angel!
Poor Witch! Ultradimension shall mourn for you.


Time left till next phase change.

@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Rinto-kun @Shinichi-Kun



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
Uzume didn't move...?
Well, my chances of winning just went up, with the Sword and all.

Is there anything special about that Fake Gundam?
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
SUDDEN DEATH!

The game has reached to a point where all Witches are defeated. The game will proceed towards the next level where difficulty will spike in terms of survival. This game mechanic was implemented so that the game will end faster.

1. If a Hero and Monster meet, both will die.

2. Monster spawn will double starting next phase.

3. Who will be the last one standing?


Time left till next phase change.

@Jackrito @wen294 @Mishukax @Shinichi-Kun


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2676
 
Nov 29, 2016 7:38 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
oh i was confusing myself LOL thats why i thought jack was witch


 
Nov 29, 2016 7:38 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
totalyl didnt realize rinto was the last witch i thought his chracter was a hero

fuck me XD


 
Nov 29, 2016 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20478
Mishukax said:
Uzume didn't move...?
Well, my chances of winning just went up, with the Sword and all.

Is there anything special about that Fake Gundam?
good luck hero mine~ and lol nice gundam xDD

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »