Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that got creepy. I think Mary underestimated Hard Gore Alice as she can heal heavy wounds. In regarding the fight itself, I think Mary's tactics to win got a bit insane. I mean, trying to set the place on fire? Might be one of the most unstable characters in the series.

Kano's past wasn't pleasant D: felt bad for her.
Nov 12, 2016 8:23 AM

Apr 2010
The episode was bloody but no kills this time.
However everything seems to be set in place for some deaths next time, so many death flags this episode.
Next week will be very interesting.
Nov 12, 2016 9:50 AM

Sep 2015
Oh that was Ripple's past, so sad '-'
I can see the death flag for Sister Nana !
Nov 12, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2015

YEAH RIGHT.
It's been a while since the last time saw Calamity Mary in action.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 12, 2016 10:26 AM

Jul 2014
Although no one have died this episode, the tension was really high.
The opening song never felt so out of place like in this episode.
Nov 12, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2014
Whose bright idea was it to put an unstoppable and invincible person into a death game? Seriously, Calamity Mary went to all that trouble to deal with her, but it seems as if she wasn't even remotely hindered and got out of that barrel way too quickly. So, who's going to die first next week? Lots of death flags going around after this episode, so I'm sure at least one person will die.
Nov 12, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Alice is OP, Even burning her and sealing her doesn't work. She's practically immortal when it comes to battle. The only way to beat her would be to make sure she's last in the candy competition.
Mary went quite insane during and after her battle with Alice.

Kano's past was pretty sad and even kind of disturbing. Sucks that everyone she met used her Mom's actions to judge her. It's also really sucky that she was surrounded by perverts. In fact I couldn't believe how that kid in school just put his shoe up her skirt, I mean that was like elementary school right? What the hell? That new stepfather was also a sleazy pervert.

I'm interested in the reason as to why Alice seems to be sticking with Snow White.
Top Speed still best girl. xD
Nov 12, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2012
Very good episode. I already want to watch the next one so badly =/
I despise woke people.
Nov 12, 2016 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
Mary... I hope she get's killed.. gonna be pissed if she survives
Nov 12, 2016 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
Hardgore Alice is immortal

This anime gets better each week

Nov 12, 2016 10:58 AM

Nov 2016
That was a rather disturbing episode. I didn't think Hardgore Alice would still be alive after last week's episode. I find it hard to believe that she could survive from what Calamity Mary did after she tried so many ways to kill her off. But I do agree that death flags are being set up rather quickly so it's hard to tell who might be finished off next.

Another thing I found really disturbing was Kano's past about how she had endure during her elementary and middle school years with those students making fun of the fact that her mother was always seeing guys taking them home. The fact that the guy her mother brought with him was really creepy and sleazy. I wouldn't blame Kano for wanting to live by herself after all of that.

Anyway, it looks like Snow White may have to work with Sister Nana in order to be with the other magcial girls. It's going to be very interesting next week which is all I can say from here.
Nov 12, 2016 11:01 AM

Feb 2016
Nothing much happening this episode, I dislike OP characters but we will se how will this turn out. Alice gives Homura vibes..
and RIP Ripple/TopSpeed it seems. :(
Nov 12, 2016 11:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was absolutely crazy, that scene with Mary going insane ''killing'' Alice. She's going insane still.

Alice is a total mystery as of now. It looks like Snow White will definitely escape one death the next time.

I'm interested in the Nana/Winterprison - Group meeting, that's a constellation that wasn't mentioned at all yet.

Someone's surely gonna die next episode, Top Speed looks likely :((
Nov 12, 2016 11:26 AM

Jan 2015
No one died... So far.
Alice to OP, please nerf.
Ripple past... Interesting. Her mom really is a whore. Not suprising that she don't like her.

Stark700 said:
In regarding the fight itself, I think Mary's tactics to win got a bit insane. I mean, trying to set the place on fire? Might be one of the most unstable characters in the series.

That's actually pretty clever consider Alice regeneration ability. Bad for her that it wasn't enough.
Nov 12, 2016 11:27 AM
Aug 2013
Might not be as good as the last three episodes but still pretty damn good. Anyone else just can't help but admire how well paced every one of the fights in this show are? I mean, Mary vs Alice had no unnecessary moments. Showing off Alice's power and Mary's struggle and freaking just long enough, it was pretty cool.
Nov 12, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

Kano's past was pretty sad and even kind of disturbing. Sucks that everyone she met used her Mom's actions to judge her. It's also really sucky that she was surrounded by perverts. In fact I couldn't believe how that kid in school just put his shoe up her skirt, I mean that was like elementary school right? What the hell? That new stepfather was also a sleazy pervert.
D

I haven't really felt happy during this show for a while, since the edge factor kind of wore off as I realized I really was going to have to watch every single last one of them die lmfao... that being said It was very satisfying watching Kano kick her stepfather in the face. I wish somebody would beat his ass even more lmfao...
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Nov 12, 2016 11:33 AM
Jun 2015
They are kidding right, the twin angels are university aged? They don't act like adults let alone teenagers. They get ordered around by a child, this show is unbelievable. This show is really bad at creating the suspension of disbelief, even Battle Royale can do it better than this show.
Nov 12, 2016 11:43 AM

Jan 2015
This is getting insane
Nov 12, 2016 11:57 AM
Mar 2010
Haven't been that interested in a show in a while. Part of me wants to read the LN, but I don]t want to spoil myself. The suspense is killing me, what's Alice obsession with Snow being the biggest mystery as of now. A pretty insane episode, Kano's story was so realistic and so disturbing, Calamity Merry is a total psycho. I'm still amazed how good is the pace, moving the plot, rising the stakes, sporting an extensive cast and develop each one o them in 7 episodes... If only the art wasn't so moe this show would have been perfect.
Nov 12, 2016 11:57 AM
Jun 2012
15poundfish said:
They are kidding right, the twin angels are university aged? They don't act like adults let alone teenagers. They get ordered around by a child, this show is unbelievable. This show is really bad at creating the suspension of disbelief, even Battle Royale can do it better than this show.

One, They don't know about Swin Swin being a child.
Two you don't fucking know about the twins much.
Three, their forms are currently like a child, either that have effect on them or they are always immature little shits.
Four, think rather than trying to find fault in every little thing. Don't assume too much with incomplete info.
Nov 12, 2016 11:59 AM
Sep 2015
I loved the fight between Calamity Mary and Hardgore Alice.
I feel sorry for Kano. Her hard past is the reason that she has that personality. My favorite for the moment is Top Speed.
Why isn't everyday a Saturday? Honestly I love Saturdays only because I get to watch this anime
Nov 12, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2014
Mary went through all of that when dealing with Alice and she still survived. Alice is too OP holy crap. And when she was following Snow White that looked like something straight out of a horror movie.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 12, 2016 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Ripple's gonna die next episode. Characters who get their backstories in this show have the biggest death flags.

Pretty damn intense IMO. The measures Calamity Mary took to ensure Alice's death were pretty damn brutal. Considering that Alice is immortal, I'm wondering how she'll die, because I doubt they'll be THAT predictable in having the obviously OP character live to the end. (Of course, Cranberry has a very good chance of being the last one standing because of the 1st episode, but still) Then again, the fun part of these battle royal shows is predicting who will win or lose.

Also, Alice herself is kind of creepy in a way, primarily because she's around every corner. Literally.
Nov 12, 2016 12:23 PM

Apr 2014
So many people that have a possibility to die next episode, it's unreal - it's well done though.

Ripple, Topspeed, Swim swim and gang, Sister Nana, Winterprison and Calamity Mary all have huge chances of dying.

I'm certain Snow White, Hardgore Alice and Cranberry are safe.

Going to go ahead and predict 3 deaths for next episode.

One of the two twins, Calamity Mary and Sister Nana.

Let's see what happens.

Great episode though, really liking this series, hope it gets season 2.
Nov 12, 2016 12:30 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Is the same to the chess, now the game tokens are positioning, after begin the total war!!!

Gore Alice is inmortal!!!!
Nov 12, 2016 12:41 PM
Jun 2015
noireo said:

Three, their forms are currently like a child, either that have effect on them or they are always immature little shits.
Four, think rather than trying to find fault in every little thing. Don't assume too much with incomplete info.

Swim Swim is obviously a child the way she talks and reacts to conflicts. If the only way you can respond is "Be like Ruler" you obviously are a child or mentally ill. Two, Nothing in the show points to the transforming into a magical girl points to changes in personality or even the abilities the twin angels have. The show tried to take an idea of magical girls of different ages and failed miserably with it just like its a bad ripoff of battle royale. None of the characters are someone you can cheer on, at least in Battle Royale there are characters that are normal and sympathetic unlike this show. The concept of this show is from a writer that is obviously inspired by battle royale but doesn't know how to write a interesting "normal" main lead.
Nov 12, 2016 1:00 PM
Jun 2016
This is by far one of my favorite anime's, it's dark but loving it.

And anyone else have the theory that pon pon or what ever he's called is actually a baby digimon version of Monokuma *mon*? :> man this anime is dark, but for some reason I like it, and I'm glad I was right that Alice was helping the main char.
Nov 12, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
I never leave the house without my sulfuric acid and can of gasoline just in case I need to try and destroy an immortal person.
Nov 12, 2016 1:28 PM

Sep 2014
I was so happy to see Mary get fked for a brief period of time fighting Alice. That's what she gets for being so cocky all the time. To bad Alice still lost the fight.

Also Ripple's past was sad. I also liked how she just beats down anyone who pisses her off, and doesn't take shit from anyone.
Nov 12, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
Hard Gore Alice ability is not healing heavy wound, it's immortality, I think next episode will be blood bath .....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
bdsbff said:
I never leave the house without my sulfuric acid and can of gasoline just in case I need to try and destroy an immortal person.

Super idea maybe all do the same 😁😁😁
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 1:59 PM

Oct 2016
This episode was awesome,it did a great job building scenario for the possibly war that is coming next. The pacing was way better than the last one.

Oh snap,we even got some death flags for almost everyone,I have a feeling that best girl Top Speed is going to die ;-;
Nov 12, 2016 2:06 PM
Nov 2010
Man I enjoy creepy op characters
Nov 12, 2016 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
bdsbff said:

well if I had a 4th dimension bag that cost me 10 years of my lifespan, I would make sure to put as many stuff as possible in there. Would feel stupid to need something and not have it after that, right. :)

15poundfish said:
noireo said:

Swim Swim is obviously a child the way she talks and reacts to conflicts. If the only way you can respond is "Be like Ruler" you obviously are a child or mentally ill. Two, Nothing in the show points to the transforming into a magical girl points to changes in personality or even the abilities the twin angels have. The show tried to take an idea of magical girls of different ages and failed miserably with it just like its a bad ripoff of battle royale. None of the characters are someone you can cheer on, at least in Battle Royale there are characters that are normal and sympathetic unlike this show. The concept of this show is from a writer that is obviously inspired by battle royale but doesn't know how to write a interesting "normal" main lead.

Actually, if you didn't realize yet, you should look at the personality of all the girls chosen to be magical girl in there. Maybe you would conclude something from the kind of thing influencing the choice. Like, having clearly an abnormal state of mind seems to be the norm, and the normal ones the exceptions. From this, it wouldn't be hard to conclude that those two angels are not really your run-of-the-mill college students.
Also, it's less that they accept being under the order of someone younger than they (like it was the case for ruler) are simply following the strongest, as well as do not really care as long as that "boss" isn't especially pushy (contrary to how was ruler). They are clearly spending their time fooling around and following only when strength matters. Ie, life or death situation.
Also they have indeed, absolutely NO WAY to know SwimSwim's age and NO, she doesn't sounds so young.

Also, FYI, yes, the transformation affecting the personality is something that happens for some magical girls in this verse. It's not especially important info, we get that far later in the novel and even then it's not important. But the transformation affecting partially the twins is definitely a possibility.
ZefyrisNov 12, 2016 3:28 PM
Nov 12, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2013
Burger-Meister said:
Ripple's gonna die next episode. Characters who get their backstories in this show have the biggest death flags.

no way , look how huge she is in the poster
Nov 12, 2016 3:02 PM
Oct 2016
Ripple's life :/
Seeing her super heavily punch/kick people was satisfying however, tho it doesn't erase that bitter aftertaste of how she's been treated. But for real her hits tho, the sound they gave it was super heavy, all of her smacks sound like one hit KOs
Calamity Mary wanting to meet her worries me, seeing someone's backstory worries me, almost seems synonymous to a death flag. Same as Top Speed repeating about those 6 months. If they die I'll feel really sad, I actually like them.
Hardgore Alice too, she's cool and OP enough, it was a surprise to see how offensive she is as a magical girl.
Nov 12, 2016 3:22 PM

Jun 2013
Hot damn! Hardcore Alice really pissed off Mary by not dying. Mary really went wild over there. She was nekoing firing at her with a shotgun at close range. And then blew her up with a grenade. Then burned her upcoming. Then cemented her and threw her into the sea. How the hell do you kill her?!

Nana teams up with Snow White and Alice will also help because she feels like it. Who really is this girl? Why does she want to help out Snow White? I really don't by her reason of "because she wants to."

Nana is going to Swim swim's group even though this is a very group which stabbed their own leader in the back. Very bad idea. Winterprison will have her guard up at all times.

Mary wants to meet Ripple. And Ripple doesn't want to meet up because obviously Calamity Mary is bad news no matter how you look at it.

Mary and Cranberry know the true nature of this game and Winterprison is onto Fav because things seem fishy here.

Top speed, Winterprison and Nana have death flags. I doubt Ripple will die even though she got her background told. She is a more main character than the others (except for Koyuki) so she will live longer. And I was really surprised to see that the twins are nekoing university students. Swim swim is an elementary school kid and looks older than the twins. Guess you can't tell anyone's age when they're in magical girl form.
Nov 12, 2016 3:34 PM

May 2015
Damn, this show is getting really good. I'm looking forward to each episode even more now. That was a tense episode. Can Alice even die? That was so bloody. Also, Ripple's past was not a good thing to see. I felt really disgusted.... I hope that man's dead already.

Seriously can't wait for next episode! The OST is getting even better as well.
ReverberateNov 12, 2016 3:37 PM

Nov 12, 2016 3:46 PM

May 2016
Burger-Meister said:

Pretty damn intense IMO. The measures Calamity Mary took to ensure Alice's death were pretty damn brutal. Considering that Alice is immortal, I'm wondering how she'll die, because I doubt they'll be THAT predictable in having the obviously OP character live to the end. (Of course, Cranberry has a very good chance of being the last one standing because of the 1st episode, but still) Then again, the fun part of these battle royal shows is predicting who will win or lose.

Also, Alice herself is kind of creepy in a way, primarily because she's around every corner. Literally.

I doubt Ripple will die and I'm leading more towards Top Speed due to the mysterious event happening in 6 months. Since Top Speed is so close to Ripple it would be an obvious way to go around things plus Ripple is seen as like a second main character almost.
Nov 12, 2016 3:47 PM

Jan 2016
How interesting xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 12, 2016 4:53 PM

May 2014
If you watch the opening song every episode, you will notice that at the opening song at today's episode. Swim Swim's silhouette is getting clearer and clearer.

Nov 12, 2016 4:55 PM

Jun 2015
Calamity Mary went insane when she was trying to kill Hardgore Alice. She used every weapon at her disposal. I wasn't surprised she didn't died. Alice is practically immortal. Kano's past wasn't great. Her fifth father is a pervert. I'm glad she kicked him in the face. That was satisfying. Kids bothered her at school too because of her mother's actions. I'm curious why Alice is nice to Snow White.
Nov 12, 2016 5:37 PM

Mar 2013
Calamity Mary Vs Hardgore Alice actually happens in sidestory instead of the main LN.
The chapter is called Zombie Western.
Nov 12, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2015
Well, that fight was absolutely brutal and we got to see the extent of Calamity Mary's prowess and Hardgore Alice's ability. With an ability like that Hardgore Alice would be a valuable ally.
Nov 12, 2016 5:54 PM

Sep 2015
That was quite the episode and things are getting very dicey.
Hardgore Alice is freakin resilient, won't die after all that Calamity Mary did and with quite the strength to boot.
Nov 12, 2016 5:57 PM
Jun 2016
dude Hard Gore Alice my new waifu I really love her

dude Kano life, omg know I understand more
need the other cap
Nov 12, 2016 5:58 PM
Jun 2016
arvin_1219 said:
If you watch the opening song every episode, you will notice that at the opening song at today's episode. Swim Swim's silhouette is getting clearer and clearer.

woow didnt notice that I always skip the opening =/
Nov 12, 2016 6:06 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
hardgore alice is op plz nerf
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 12, 2016 6:08 PM

Aug 2007
That fight with Mary and Alice was absolutely insane, loved every single moment of it. And Alice borders on funny on how she just looms when you least expect her to, like Sadako's gothic loli sister, complete with a horror soundtrack when she is just standing there, doing nothing, and still being creepy like wow.

Snow White keeps annoying me, though. I mean, I can understand she is in shock after seeing Alice murder Robot-chan but she must have realized by now that it saved her life. Not to mention Alice gave up some of her lifespan to buy that rabbit foot item only to give it to her, at the very least Snow White should hear her out.

I really liked how the anime tackled Ripple's horrible backstory. I am very, very sick of how anime plays the 'pervert guy' card for comedy as if it's almost dorky to be spying on a girl changing when it is disturbing, sick and a step toward actual molestation. Just for that, this anime has earned my respect.

Now, predictions as to who will die next, I think it will be either Sister Nana or even more likely, Winterprison.
Nov 12, 2016 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
15poundfish said:
Swim Swim is obviously a child the way she talks and reacts to conflicts. If the only way you can respond is "Be like Ruler" you obviously are a child or mentally ill.
Ruler selected her group based on her need for pawns; even if she's no older than she appears in her dream, Swim Swim is the only one fit for command once she's out of the way. Tama is way too shy to take the position and the twins are the twins. Her backstabbing Ruler the way she did would help establish the pecking order.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

254 by minimiau »»
Apr 11, 2023 5:11 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

204 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.