Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Flying Witch Petit Special Episode 1 Discussion


#1
Nov 10, 2016 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 5110
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------


Switching body magic :o
One occasion where I'd be hesitant to eat snacks
 
#2
Nov 24, 2016 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 749
Mika said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------


Switching body magic :o
One occasion where I'd be hesitant to eat snacks


where'd you watch this?
 
#3
Nov 24, 2016 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 5110
ghostreconspart said:
Mika said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------


Switching body magic :o
One occasion where I'd be hesitant to eat snacks


where'd you watch this?


Blu-Ray volume 1.
 
#4
Nov 24, 2016 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 749
Mika said:
ghostreconspart said:


where'd you watch this?


Blu-Ray volume 1.


did you buy it? where is it subbed?
 
#5
Nov 24, 2016 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 5110
ghostreconspart said:

did you buy it? where is it subbed?


It isn't subbed unfortunately. I remember DameDesuYo said they'd sub it and do a full Blu-Ray release, but...
http://damedesuyo.com/?cat=82
It might be worth messaging them about it^
 
#6
Dec 26, 2016 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
So there are 10 episodes for Flying Witch Petit? Don't remember this one.
 
#7
Dec 26, 2016 8:00 PM
Deep Breathely

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1176
Satoshi said:
So there are 10 episodes for Flying Witch Petit? Don't remember this one.
Yes, as it was included with the Blu-Ray release.
You can find the raws available online but as others have stated previously it isn't subbed as of this moment.
 
#8
Dec 26, 2016 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
Chandela said:
Satoshi said:
So there are 10 episodes for Flying Witch Petit? Don't remember this one.
Yes, as it was included with the Blu-Ray release.
You can find the raws available online but as others have stated previously it isn't subbed as of this moment.


Oh okay, I see now. At first I thought it was the episode 5.5 which was an ad for the BD release.
 
#9
Jan 26, 2017 8:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 25
the link given earlier only have the reguar petits, wheres the special D:
 
May 9, 2017 12:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Where you guys watched it? Please <3!
 
May 31, 2017 3:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 17
It is on youtube :D
 
Feb 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 91
Does anyone know where to find this episode (without subs is fine)? I couldn´t find it on youtube.

 
Aug 29, 10:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1320
what a crazy concept to explore for less than two minutes and only address as a slight gag.
 
Top