Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2016 12:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh a fun onsen trip but I guess it won't be without drama to come soon..
Nov 10, 2016 9:35 PM

Mar 2015
the date was fun, but the ending.. ugh... not another 3rd wheel...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 10, 2016 11:14 PM
Nov 2016
this is the chapter that urged me to make an account on this site since i was all giddy from all of the cuteness on their date to the intriguing ending. i guess that new guy will be used to make neji realize that he actually has feelings for lilina? tho it's no doubt that he's still very much in love with misaki. But, seriously tho LILINA IS JUST FUCKING LIFE
Nov 10, 2016 11:41 PM

Nov 2016
Ah so will this be new love interest for Lilina or a tool to make Neji realize he likes Lilina? I think it might be the latter since Lilina still doesn't even understand what love is so I doubt she would all of a sudden fall for a new guy. I still can't get over the mystery surrounding Misaki, they keep building it up so I hope the coming chapter will help us (me) get over it.

Btw am I the only one who kinda sees a similarity between this chapter and the chapter from Nisekoi when Ichijou finally realises he's in love with Kirisaki?
Nov 11, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2016
Please we don't need a third wheel boy.
DEUS VULT! Let's bring some gunpowder firearms

Nov 11, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
Drama ? No, I don't want a drama. I don't want a random boy to take Lilina for himself. She was so damn cute in this chapter. The leave-it-to-me moment was fucking cute.
Nov 11, 2016 9:23 PM

Apr 2014
I'll just copy+pate what I said on mangahere to give my 2 cents:

"OK, now it's really going downhill for me, if this was like any other shounen were mc couldn't decide who to be with ONLY because his own insecurities... I'd still be kinda mad not gonna lie, but in this case he was FORCED to give up(YES, FORCED, that talk about "but they have the option to decline", yeah, decline and bring problems for your own family and be considered an outcast in society, what a great option), and author keeps promoting the idea of "government controlled system for your life is the way to future".
I've said several times before, I like Lilina, but she's has EVERYTHING on her side(Government, Families, Friends, even Misaki wants to help her, Even GOD(Author)), FOR ONCE the girl that mc likes and mc admitted to liking each other, even making out BEFORE the supposedly "Main Girl" has any interaction with mc or even appeared, and the Childhood Friend STILL has no chance of winning... This is NOT Lilina's fault though, she's as prisoner to this Terror-Like-Yukari-Law as everyone else. And poor Nisaka, at this point I suspect Author is a sadistic person disguising herself with innocent and beautiful drawings."

I'm almost 100% sure that this "new boy" will only serve as plot device to make Neji realize he likes Lilina as more than friends. That itself is bad but I hope author doesn't make it worse by having this "nobody" interact and end up with Misaki so that she can have a rebound...
Dec 11, 2016 3:33 PM

Apr 2015
Kinda obvious that Yukari will now wonder what Lilina really is for him. Maybe the new guy also has some history with Lilina?

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.