Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2016 9:32 PM

Sep 2015
Hey this isn't half bad. I just caught up to this episode and am enjoying Shima as a character more and more. Makes me laugh how shipping wars can trigger such emotions from the past. Great stuff.

Shipping wars are intense. im all for versatile anything tho
Nov 14, 2016 10:14 PM

Sep 2013
Danniel said:
TehSnawn said:
What a fantastic and silly episode. Got to see some backstory on how Shima met Kae and how she fell in love with her. Loved watching how serious they took the pairings. Shipping wars always fun to watch for me in both anime and reality. I just enjoy watching/reading two fandoms clash with each other.

For a more recent example, the Re: Zero pairings. Jesus christ, reading all those comments were fun as hell when it goes to shipping to just putting each other down. That was so much fun to read.

4/5- Didn't mind that the first major arc is being postponed for now. It makes perfect sense to end the season with the upcoming arc. You shouldn't end this season any other way so that was a wise choice. This episode was fun. Got to see A LOT of Kae's facial expressions this time around, which I find extremely entertaining. It made it all that much better seeing Shima react the same way.

So, WataMote does have arcs huh? I though it would be only single-episode stories, which so far is good, but it does give the feeling that the plot is not progressing enough...

Yep, though I believe it's gonna be a real short one. If memory serves me correct, it's gonna be at least 4-6 chapters. Normally they have adapted 2-3 chapters per episode. I'm just going off my memory though. It's been a while.

Nov 14, 2016 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
Ahh~ Shima's episode was really nice. I'm so glad they made an anime adaption asdfghjkl;--

This has got to be the best nickname I've heard of for Kae, like seriously

I'm so excited for Mutsumi-senpai's time to shine in the next episode.. definitely the one I've been looking forward to the most aaaaahhh;;

EVEN THIS FEW SECONDS SCENE ALREADY GOT ME SCREAMING, IMAGINE THE NEXT KYAAAAAAHH!!

Nov 15, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2016
One of the best episodes thus far!
Interested to see what order the episodes are going to be in :)
Nov 15, 2016 4:12 PM

Jul 2015
Nov 15, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2016
Cyandris said:
I can totally relate, shipping wars are an important part of a fujoshi's life, no doubt xD I like relationships with switching more, but still, with some couples it's just clear as day who's the pitcher and who's the catcher and you have to accept that <3

One of the best episodes so far, if not the best. The comedy was just hilarious in this one.

matias067 said:

This episode seriously bumped another Airing anime which is "Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru" - on this one the Armor of the lord is the person but the other airing anime is the weapon of the lord (sword/spear) is the person of objectification.

Yeah, that was the first thing to come to mind after seeing the anime trailer. The fujo-bait is not as strong in 'Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru' as it would be in the Lord x Akane anime thing though xD Would totally watch, btw ;-P

Katchuu Ranbu is a shoutout to the game Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru is based off of. Pretty obvious, lol. The mangaka is a fan of the game.
Nov 15, 2016 6:35 PM

Oct 2016
Strawberrycake48 said:
Well that was a relatable episode!
Also, I haven't got into Touken Ranbu yet but they were totally parodying that, weren't they??

Definitely like Shima even more than I did before and that end seemed like a great compromise!

Still shipping Kae x Mutsumi and Shima x Igarashi...although after this ep it was hard not being swayed towards Shima x Kae. Her feelings are just so earnest!!

Yeah they were parodying Touken Ranbu! In a veeery not subtle way lol the mangaka likes the game!
Nov 15, 2016 6:36 PM

Oct 2016
I BEEN WAITING FOR THE TOUKEN RANBU PARODY! Akane looks like an older version of Shinano Toushirou from Touken Ranbu as well. They even have the same eyes!my favorite episode so far
Nov 16, 2016 1:22 PM

May 2009
I really don't like Shima, lol.
Lets get this over with: throw in some fantastic Kae x One of the guys scene
kind of waiting for it.... *-*

I really like Igarashi
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 17, 2016 7:35 AM

Jun 2013
Ah, one of my favorite chapters adapted great! :D
Nov 18, 2016 9:40 PM
Mar 2012
Hilarious ep. great osts esp Ranbu reference part. Actually that's a cool concept anthropomorphized armor, would like to see a show like that (Ushio to Tora had a bit).
Igarashi gaining wingman points.
when your yuri ship tanks hard then revives
Nov 19, 2016 1:01 PM

May 2015
That shipping war was hilarious! It was also nice to see Nishina's past.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Nov 19, 2016 4:28 PM

Nov 2007
here comes the backstory on how Shima fell in love with Kae and it was beautiful.......please take her seriously too. I feel like many people do not take her seriously as an possible romance partner just because she is a girl.

(btw.sorry Shima-chan but Kae is right...it's Lord x Akane)
Nov 21, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2016
The yuri vibes are getting stronger. So it's basically confirmed that Nishima is in love with Kae, right?
Dec 18, 2016 12:46 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Words can't express how much I adore Shima and Serinuma's relationship! Even if they don't hook up, I hope they at least stay close to each other, because I think they're good for each other. You can see that even with differences they still care about each other. Wuuhhh they're so cute and sweet!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 23, 2016 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Oh my God right in the kokoro!!!!
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 23, 2017 8:18 PM

Mar 2015
Lel shipping wars is a thing?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 17, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2015
When I first saw this in the manga I was like WTF theres literally no difference it can be Char#1 X Char#2 or Char#2 X Char#1 but I can understand if you want the right person to be the person who confesses or whatever. Iga is best guy for Serinuma because he really plays a big role on the story especially with helping Nish at the end.
Mar 1, 2017 11:41 PM

Dec 2016
I knew those 2 would be fighting over something ridiculous.

Oh well, all's well that ends well I guess?
Mar 16, 2017 4:39 PM

May 2012
Well that actually sure was a lovely episode, even though they were fighting! In the end it sure was lovely and the backstory was just great! Looking forward to see what's next!
Mar 18, 2017 2:19 PM

Jul 2014
I TOTALLY GET IT.... I sometimes feel frustrated over some ships other people are into because they're totally against/backwards of what I like and want to imagine but when the story written about it is really good you just can't help but love it. E.g. Yuri on Ice― when people seem to ship Yuuri x Victor more instead of the obvious (to me anyway) Victor x Yuuri vibe throughout the anime but then after reading so many good Yuuri x Victor doujinshi I couldn't help but like that ship as well. (But of course my heart will stick to Victor x Yuuri at the end of the day no matter what. *_*)

Either way, this episode was really funny and (again, as I've said since the first episode of this anime lol) very relatable!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 23, 2017 7:22 PM
Aug 2014
Must be tough having people wondering why a rich girl would go to an average high school instead of a prestigious one as you roll up in your chauffeured Rolls Royce.

The fight was pretty fun up till Nishina showed how bad a winner she was.
Sep 4, 2017 8:41 PM

May 2013
LOLOL that trailer was something else hahhahaha

Aww, Igarashi helped his rival X) don't regret it later!!!!! lol
Mar 8, 2018 4:54 PM

Dec 2016
This episode was different but not bad. I'm just glad Shima got back Kae's friendship :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 13, 2018 8:56 AM

Jun 2016
Oh noooo. I'm fucking cryiiiiiing. Nishimaaaaa, you're the fucking best. Huhu. She already find Kae beautiful in her eyes even before and I just can't even. I'm fucking crying. The feels. The fucking feels. I fucking love her so much.

I already love Nishima since she appeared, but this episode made me love her and want Kae to end up with her (besides Mutsumi-senpai, of course, he's still my number 1), but goddamn this episode makes me want Nishima to be the number 1 for Kae. I'm cryiiiing.

"That was a beautiful flying body attack, my lady" My fucking heaaaaart! She already loved Kae from the first moment she saw her. Huhu. This fucking show.

I need more yuri in mah life. Nishima x Kae and Mutsumi x Kae for liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife! Huhuhu.

5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 17, 2018 12:22 PM

May 2010
Kae and Shima were surprisingly stubborn when it came to their gay pairings, I guess it's just another level of fujoshi life I'm not able to comprehend yet, lol.
Sep 23, 2018 5:37 PM

May 2015
I feel like Kae and Shima are interested in what looks like a BL version of Pretear xDD

It's kind of funny xD
Jan 4, 2019 6:17 PM

Jun 2015
to be fair akane x lord is catchier than lord x akane.

kae x nishima is on board, if this show dont turn full homo i swear
Mar 13, 2019 7:30 PM

Nov 2016
Ah, really touching how Nishina and Flying Body Attack girl met.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2021 12:00 AM

Jan 2021
If it gets so intense between Kae and Shima over who should be top and who should be bottom, I can't even imagine what would have happened if they had disagreed on who they shipped with Akane. That would have been terrifying.
Mar 13, 2022 12:41 AM

May 2020
Finally war is end. I know there is a gap between talent but Serinuma did her best. 5 x 7 x 5 really a big war. Igarashi x butler would be a great couple.
Mar 22, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2021
The shipping war is so relieving here since this is a reverse harem.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

138 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

64 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

72 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2016

84 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 11, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

139 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 5, 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.