Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2016 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it's a coupling war.

The Kae and Shima face off at the end was priceless. Kinda felt bad for Kae though. Those Kae tears D: Apparently, Shima has also been thinking about Kae (including the original version lol)
Nov 10, 2016 12:06 PM

Sep 2014
Well, Uke and Seme is not a minor question for a fujoshi...

Hopefully, it ended well !

+Lunai+

Nov 11, 2016 1:53 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, they jumped quite a few chapters here. Up until the last episode the anime was following the manga pretty closely, but this episode jumped 10 chapters and basically skipped all of the romantic developments of the other guys (yes, even Mutsumi).

Hmm, although...

Wonder if they'll loop back to the chapters they skipped or move on to the pilgrimage story. Oh, nevermind, just watched the preview. Pilgrimage it is!
MysteriousBananaNov 11, 2016 2:09 AM
Nov 11, 2016 5:24 AM

Mar 2013
Akane's appearance is so fast... that transformation when they combined..
R-r-anbu??
that fight of Nishina and Kae in Akane's pairing with....
Nishina and Igarashi in Nishina and Mutsumi and Shinomiya for Kae.. love it...

THEY REALLY JUMPED TOO MUCH, NEXT EPISODE IS MUTSUMI-SENPAI'S TIME!! ASDASIHDAISHD MUTSUMI FOR THE WIN
CPR IGARASHI AND NANASHIMA PLEASE...
Nov 11, 2016 10:16 PM

Sep 2014
nakamatsu said:
Akane's appearance is so fast... that transformation when they combined..
R-r-anbu??
that fight of Nishina and Kae in Akane's pairing with....
Nishina and Igarashi in Nishina and Mutsumi and Shinomiya for Kae.. love it...

THEY REALLY JUMPED TOO MUCH, NEXT EPISODE IS MUTSUMI-SENPAI'S TIME!! ASDASIHDAISHD MUTSUMI FOR THE WIN
CPR IGARASHI AND NANASHIMA PLEASE...

Any time with Mutsumi senpai is good time, the hype is real.
Nov 11, 2016 11:08 PM
Apr 2016
Touken Ranbu with gay armour boys instead of gay sword boys huh xDDD

Shima x Kae ftw!
Nov 11, 2016 11:34 PM

Oct 2008
Omg the next episode is the one i'm waiting for. MUTSUMI-SHENPAI~~~~
Nov 11, 2016 11:38 PM

May 2014
Let the war begin.
Well I guess it turned out well... sort of.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 11, 2016 11:39 PM
Feb 2016
Hmm... this episode's topic is definitely something Fujo can relate to. Even if there is official announcement on whether who is the Seme or Uke in the relationship some cannot help but to ship in a different way from the official and having reversible totally helps to prevent Fujo from having fights. Next week is another episode that I'm anticipates<3
Nov 11, 2016 11:49 PM

Jan 2015
That funny "reverse ship" is so funny, especially the expression they used at that early "reverse ship". What a relieving end for their "reverse ship" too. All's well that ends well.
Little Kae is so cute. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 12, 2016 1:30 AM

Oct 2008
Such a fun and good hilarious episode!
Catcher & Pitcher is now more clearer to me! (seme/uke)
This episode seriously bumped another Airing anime which is "Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru" - on this one the Armor of the lord is the person but the other airing anime is the weapon of the lord (sword/spear) is the person of objectification.
5/5.

Nov 12, 2016 1:45 AM

May 2016
Being apart of a shipping war before, this basically sums it up in one episode

Nov 12, 2016 1:48 AM

Jul 2016
Loved the episode as always! I can't wait for Mutsumi-senpai ahhh!

Nov 12, 2016 3:24 AM

Aug 2013
One of the last few decent episodes before this just becomes generic harem BS.
I guess Mutsumi and Shima are going to be the only saving grace from now on. I don't mean that in a positive way.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Nov 12, 2016 3:30 AM
May 2016
Lol xD reverse shipping war, I dunno if this kind of shipping war by anime fans exist in real life
It was a hilarious episode, next episode looks like Senpai will make his move to Kae.
Nov 12, 2016 3:39 AM

Aug 2016
I found someone special to me - turns out to be a new anime character. How dare I relate to this so much. I swear Kae is my spirit animal.

I'm snorting with laughter at how otaku she is, man its just too real. I wish they were my friends, I feel like we'd get along so well :')

The shipping is so funny "A rift in shipping is a rift in your friendship!". Preach it.

Kae and Shima IMMEDIATELY triggered as Shinomiya said about the princess ending up with the lord, I can't...just...too real.

This whole anime is just making me laugh so much I'm snorting strawberry milk bubbles.

Nov 12, 2016 4:23 AM

Dec 2012
Gosh I love Nishina so fucking much. Also I was with her, Akane x Lord is the way to go.
Nov 12, 2016 5:47 AM

Jun 2012
Shinomiya, just shut up, although, i felt sorry for him, for what Shima did to him (Little kitten). I loved Igarashi line "You love beautiful things? Making girl you love cry, is not beautiful" And Shima, if you wanted new start, maybe you shouldn't drive to school in a limo?
Nov 12, 2016 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
Literal shipping war. Whats even funnier is that its literally just the same ship, except the positions are swapped.

Nice to know Shima's past with Kae.
Burger-MeisterNov 12, 2016 10:37 AM
Nov 12, 2016 7:10 AM

Oct 2011
Whoa... That "Uke & Seme" thing is really that important? O:

But both girls mad at each other was kinda... cute.
Nov 12, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2015
It's been awhile since a show has made me laugh this hard.
Nov 12, 2016 8:08 AM

May 2010
Switching is the ideal in yaoi pairings
Nov 12, 2016 9:09 AM

Dec 2015
Holy shit, that is Aoi Shouta (Akane)???! He sounds so different here I had to check MAL to make sure it was actually him o.o (I heard his voice after replaying a few times.)

Yeah, we skipped chapters but I'm confident we'll see the chapters later. They announced Kazuma's VA after all.

Next episode will be fun, muahahaha. I honestly can't wait.
Nov 12, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2011
Man, it was great seeing this animated lmao. Shipping wars are so entertaining to watch, the whole aspect of it is so relateable, too.

Btw, I'm so for Lord x Akane. xD
Nov 12, 2016 9:13 AM

Feb 2013
Make that fake anime a reality pleaseeeeeee *_*
BTW I'm 7x5 trash too, lmao.
Nov 12, 2016 9:49 AM

Dec 2014
I can totally relate, shipping wars are an important part of a fujoshi's life, no doubt xD I like relationships with switching more, but still, with some couples it's just clear as day who's the pitcher and who's the catcher and you have to accept that <3

One of the best episodes so far, if not the best. The comedy was just hilarious in this one.

matias067 said:

This episode seriously bumped another Airing anime which is "Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru" - on this one the Armor of the lord is the person but the other airing anime is the weapon of the lord (sword/spear) is the person of objectification.

Yeah, that was the first thing to come to mind after seeing the anime trailer. The fujo-bait is not as strong in 'Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru' as it would be in the Lord x Akane anime thing though xD Would totally watch, btw ;-P
Nov 12, 2016 10:01 AM
Feb 2009
Ritshiro said:
Make that fake anime a reality pleaseeeeeee *_*

I've been thinking that 'Katchu Ranbu' could actually be pretty interesting to watch. Having armor-anthros would make the bond between the characters pretty strong, as one character literally has to 'wear' the other. And there could be a large variety among the armors as they have different powers and personalities. Two armors could be fighting for the attention of one master; you could have 'ronin' armors that are looking for a master; and you could have a villain character who wants to claim the 'ultimate armor' and become a despotic ruler.

I'm still not sure how they're going to end the series, though, as

So far we've had Igarashi's episode where he 'discovered' his love for Kae, this was Nishina's episode. Next it looks like Mutsumi's. We'll probably have a beach episode for Shinomiya and I can't even remember if Nanashima gets an epiphany about Kae.

Looking forward to it, though. :)
Nov 12, 2016 10:09 AM

Dec 2014
yes finally a coupling war... I was actually waiting for something like this
Nov 12, 2016 11:55 AM

May 2014
Well that was a relatable episode!
Also, I haven't got into Touken Ranbu yet but they were totally parodying that, weren't they??

Definitely like Shima even more than I did before and that end seemed like a great compromise!

Still shipping Kae x Mutsumi and Shima x Igarashi...although after this ep it was hard not being swayed towards Shima x Kae. Her feelings are just so earnest!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2015
This was the most intense shipping war I've ever seen. I'm glad they made up at the end.
Nov 12, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2016
Too bad the anime didn't follow the manga timeline, it would more interesting to see some parts of this if it followed the timeline, but it was a great episode!

Igarashi was such a good friend on this episode, even though he knows Nishina likes Serinuma he still gave her advice. I'm slowly starting to ship Igarashi and Nishina hahaha

I'm super excited about the next episode!! Hopefully it will be as good as the manga and the previous episodes! :)
Nov 12, 2016 12:37 PM

May 2016
It is totally Lord x Akane. The Lord literally wears the pants in the relationship.
Is there a husbando version of "1 waifu for laifu" if so then Kae comitted the ultimate sin.
Kouhai might/is worse boy, but what he does have is a lizard.
Nov 12, 2016 1:59 PM

Aug 2012
I kinda want to ship Nishina and Igarashi now... Haha
Nov 12, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2010
Still wishing for that yuri (whoops)
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Nov 12, 2016 2:40 PM

Jan 2013
Nishina Shima is too good for this show. God bless this girl she's awesome.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Nov 12, 2016 4:28 PM

Jan 2014
forever777me said:
Still wishing for that yuri (whoops)

Yup,thats the only possible ending for this...
Nov 12, 2016 4:32 PM

Oct 2016
Fun factoid to take to the anime club: the Suez Crisis was caused by differences of shipping
Nov 12, 2016 6:19 PM
Nov 2012
i was annoyed kae's ''otaku-shout-mode'' was only 3-4 secs but now it was a 2 min part, so, fkn, funny <3

That VA<3
Nov 12, 2016 8:23 PM

Oct 2016
so they skip some chapters .. now it's in kachu ranbu where nishina and kae fight with their ships
some manga spoilers below click if you want to be spoiled or you have read the manga
I wonder were the anime ends the manga is not finish yet
Sumeragi_YuitoNov 12, 2016 8:26 PM
Nov 13, 2016 1:16 AM

Jun 2013
They skipped A LOT of important chapters :( However, I am guessing they're just going to rearrange it and save the best for last.

Honestly, that spat between Nishina and Kae was pretty stupid IMO. Everyone has their preferences.

Kinda wishing that Katchu Ranbu was a real Anime. I'd totally watch it.

Nishina, just like Mutsumi-shenpai, liked Kae before even when she was overweight. Two best characters right there: Mutsumi and Nishina.
臭い-
Nov 13, 2016 7:20 AM

May 2015
Eew, shipping wars. Well, guess all's well that ends well.

Nov 13, 2016 7:47 AM

Jun 2013
they are fighting about the shipping lol
Nov 13, 2016 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
Ah looks like Mutsumi will be center of spotlight next time. Nice.

But yeah, Igarashi would be the end guy sadly :c
Nov 13, 2016 9:10 AM

Dec 2014
And this is what happens in a fujoshi wars. lol
This adaptation is awesome.
Every scene got a hundred times funnier with voice actors xD
Nov 13, 2016 2:00 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
It's one thing to fight over shipping wars. But fighting over PITCHER and CATCHER is so stupid xD Nice scene at the end where they made up.

Igarashi was top in this episode.
Nov 13, 2016 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
Wrong! 5x7 is definitely better than 7x5. Nana is unbearable when he's dominant, such a jerk (but i'd be willing to accept either if it really came down to it. xD)

Also the beginning scene...Kae walked past all 3 dem boys but Senpai caught her attention! #senpaiisbest #senpaiisbestboy #therecanbenoother

lol Igarashi and the senpai thing was jokes though "don't click your tongue at a senpai" and Nana saying he has a rotten personality xD that's exactly why 5x7 works best!!!

LOL the Akane being a catcher reference. This show is gold. I can't really pick a pairing for Kachu Rabu (that's a parody of Touken Ranbu right?) without seeing more of the Lord and Akane but I think I'll side a little bit more with Kae. Lord x Akane seemed hot.

Also is making the girl you cry beautiful? Um, i'm straight but hell yeah. She looked adorable as she was crying xD
Nov 14, 2016 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
What a fantastic and silly episode. Got to see some backstory on how Shima met Kae and how she fell in love with her. Loved watching how serious they took the pairings. Shipping wars always fun to watch for me in both anime and reality. I just enjoy watching/reading two fandoms clash with each other.

For a more recent example, the Re: Zero pairings. Jesus christ, reading all those comments were fun as hell when it goes to shipping to just putting each other down. That was so much fun to read.

4/5- Didn't mind that the first major arc is being postponed for now. It makes perfect sense to end the season with the upcoming arc. You shouldn't end this season any other way so that was a wise choice. This episode was fun. Got to see A LOT of Kae's facial expressions this time around, which I find extremely entertaining. It made it all that much better seeing Shima react the same way.
TehSnawnNov 14, 2016 12:41 AM

Nov 14, 2016 11:22 AM

May 2010
Damn. Shameless Touken Ranbu parody there. And ye, I prefer Lord x Akane, so I'm with Kae on this one.

I can relate with Nishina on the "liking beautiful stuff" part. I mean, generally. She got a fine backstory.

And yay for yuri
Nov 14, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2011
It was really fun episode! First, I hated Shuma (not sure if I'm correct XD) but now I really like her!
Andthey both are so cute when they are angry :33333

And by the way, I'M LIKE SHIVERING RIGHT NOW, I'M SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE, MUTSUMI GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT!
HE MUST WIN OR I SHAVE MY HEAD, TO MAKE SAITAMA COSPLAY
Nov 14, 2016 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
TehSnawn said:
What a fantastic and silly episode. Got to see some backstory on how Shima met Kae and how she fell in love with her. Loved watching how serious they took the pairings. Shipping wars always fun to watch for me in both anime and reality. I just enjoy watching/reading two fandoms clash with each other.

For a more recent example, the Re: Zero pairings. Jesus christ, reading all those comments were fun as hell when it goes to shipping to just putting each other down. That was so much fun to read.

4/5- Didn't mind that the first major arc is being postponed for now. It makes perfect sense to end the season with the upcoming arc. You shouldn't end this season any other way so that was a wise choice. This episode was fun. Got to see A LOT of Kae's facial expressions this time around, which I find extremely entertaining. It made it all that much better seeing Shima react the same way.

So, WataMote does have arcs huh? I though it would be only single-episode stories, which so far is good, but it does give the feeling that the plot is not progressing enough...
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

138 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

64 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

72 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2016

84 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 11, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

139 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 5, 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.