Forum Settings
Forums

The Internet Really, Really Wants Michelle Obama to Run for President in 2020

New
Nov 9, 2016 6:44 PM

Jan 2012
The hashtag #Michelle2020 has begun trending

After Hillary Clinton was defeated by Donald Trump in the biggest upset of U.S. election history early Wednesday morning, the Internet was awash with reactions to the largely unanticipated outcome. But while many took to social media to either celebrate or lament the night’s results, some began to look ahead four years, announcing their support for candidates who could potentially run for the nation’s highest office in 2020 — including Michelle Obama.

The current First Lady has become one of the most popular political figures in recent history over the course of her husband’s Oval Office tenure, so it’s no surprise that her fans are already advocating for her return to the White House (despite the fact that President Obama has ruled this possibility out).

See some of the pleas for #Michelle2020 to become a reality below.

http://time.com/4564303/internet-wants-michelle-obama-president-2020/

------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Michelle , u will complete what Hillary couldn't achieve

internet can do it again

#Michelle2020 ❤️ Make the world great again

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Nov 9, 2016 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
she already said a few months ago that she is turned off by the idea of holding the office.
Nov 9, 2016 6:46 PM

May 2011
Would be interesting, but I don't think she'll do it.
Nov 9, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2012
Good to know that apparently the only thing that deems a woman qualified for presidency is having been married to a man who won it himself.

And let me guess, the people pushing this are wanting to "empower women", right?
Nov 9, 2016 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
For the record, Twitter≠The Internet.
Nov 9, 2016 6:56 PM

Jun 2014
Red_Keys said:
Good to know that apparently the only thing that deems a woman qualified for presidency is having been married to a man who won it himself.

And let me guess, the people pushing this are wanting to "empower women", right?

Some people just dislike strong women and the idea of a woman running a country. I'm not saying Hillary would of won, but if she was a man those votes would of been closer. I honestly believe that.
Nov 9, 2016 6:57 PM

Sep 2012
Kagami said:
if she was a man those votes would of been closer. I honestly believe that.
I honestly believe you're wrong. Being a woman was her biggest asset.
Nov 9, 2016 6:59 PM

Nov 2012
How about we stop the political dynasties from ruling the country, no thank you.
The only place I wanna see or hear Hillary, Bill or Obama is on wikipedia, fresh
blood motherfuckers, fresh blood.

Nov 9, 2016 7:00 PM

Jun 2014
Red_Keys said:
Kagami said:
if she was a man those votes would of been closer. I honestly believe that.

It goes both ways. While there were people voting for her because shed be the first woman president, a lot of those people were pro-democrat anyway. The reverse exists too. Strong women scare people.... my dad for example.
KagamiNov 9, 2016 7:03 PM
Nov 9, 2016 7:04 PM

Jun 2011
If she does then it will prove that the Democrats learned nothing.
Nov 9, 2016 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
Hahahahahahahaha no.
Nov 9, 2016 7:10 PM

Jan 2012
Astros said:
For the record, Twitter≠The Internet.

No Mal = Internet lol

EDIT : and 4chan

Nov 9, 2016 7:17 PM

Feb 2015
Nov 9, 2016 7:22 PM

Sep 2007
Kagami said:
Strong women scare people.... my dad for example.

No wonder there are so many virgins. People still think women have cooties.

Nov 9, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2013
Another puppet as POTUS for years? No thanks.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 9, 2016 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
Nek0 said:
Kagami said:
Strong women scare people.... my dad for example.

No wonder there are so many virgins. People still think women have cooties.

Not much different from the usual though. There are still people against gays and blacks. Though, strong black men is more okay since it is still a man.

We live in a country and world where we judge people (even if not on purpose) for their sexuality, race, gender.
Nov 9, 2016 7:35 PM

Jul 2009
I won't agree to this unless she's a lesbian shemale
Nov 9, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
Oh Dear God, anyone but her.

Nov 9, 2016 8:36 PM
Apr 2013
Kagami said:
Red_Keys said:

.... my dad for example.

HAHAHAH, your views make sense now
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Nov 9, 2016 8:38 PM

Jun 2014
Aureolus said:
Kagami said:

.... my dad for example.

Do they?

Nice try though. If you can't offer a logical argument, don't bother replying.
Nov 9, 2016 8:39 PM
Apr 2013
Kagami said:
Aureolus said:

Do they?

A Hillary support with Daddy issues.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Nov 9, 2016 8:42 PM

Jun 2014
Aureolus said:
Kagami said:

Do they?

I have clearly said I don't support or like Hillary at least ten times on here. Not to mention I don't have daddy issues and never claimed that.

So, begone with your absurd and illogical claim.
Nov 9, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2009
Democrats should focus on their senate and congress elections first since even if the president is a Democrat he/she cannot do anything with a republican majority in senate and congress
Nov 9, 2016 8:44 PM

Mar 2008
No, I don't need four more years of conspiracy theorists saying she's secretly a man and Obama is gay.
Nov 9, 2016 8:46 PM

Oct 2015
traed said:
No, I don't need four more years of conspiracy theorists saying she's secretly a man and Obama is gay.

ACCURATE. THIS RIGHT HERE
Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie!

Nov 9, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2014
Kagami said:
Aureolus said:

I have clearly said I don't support or like Hillary at least ten times on here. Not to mention I don't have daddy issues and never claimed that.

The correct words are "incorrect" or "wrong". Not the words "absurd and illogical", because it's not really an absurd idea within billions of living humans on this planet, and someone being a hillary and having daddy issues at the same time is also not illogical.
Nov 9, 2016 9:02 PM

Oct 2014
traed said:

Instead after the election results with "educated" whites breaking more for Trump than polls suggested, the "tolerant people" will make conspiracy theories about who of their friends might secretly be "a racist, sexist, xenophobe, islamophobe, irredeamable, deplorable Trump literally Hitler2.0 supporter".
Nov 9, 2016 9:16 PM

Jun 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Kagami said:

The correct words are "incorrect" or "wrong". Not the words "absurd and illogical", because it's not really an absurd idea within billions of living humans on this planet, and someone being a hillary and having daddy issues at the same time is also not illogical.
Its absurd because its a claim that is easily debunked with my stance on Hillary on these boards up until now. Its incorrect, but absurd as well.
Nov 9, 2016 9:29 PM

Oct 2014
Kagami said:
Grey-Zone said:

Its absurd because its a claim that is easily debunked with my stance on Hillary on these boards up until now. Its incorrect, but absurd as well.

Well, if the accuser remembers your earlier posts then you are right.
Nov 10, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2014
Pffft. Michele hated America...until the second after they elected her husband. Probably will go back to hating once they're out (that is, if she never stopped hating it to begin with).
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Nov 10, 2016 2:30 PM

Mar 2012
Kagami said:
Red_Keys said:

It goes both ways. While there were people voting for her because shed be the first woman president, a lot of those people were pro-democrat anyway. The reverse exists too. Strong women scare people.... my dad for example.

Her being a woman was one of the main reasons she won the preliminaries against Bernie is because she just had more privilege points than him. If you don't believe me look at the whole "bernie bro" disaster and how it was made out to be sexist to vote for him over Hillary.
The thing is privilege points don't mean jack shit to the silent majority. She lost because she represented the corrupt elite and this year there is a huge surge of anti-establishment.
This wasn't a left vs right, republican vs democrat, liberal vs conservative. It was anti vs pro establishment.
Bernie would of won. The Blue till they die would of voted for him over trump, the students would of voted for him, he would prob gain same share of minorities as hillary, he would of gain the left leaning anti establishment and the moderates as well as the libertarian votes, hell I think jill stein wouldn't of even run and just put support behind bernie, he would also gain some conservatives that are embarrassed to be even associated with trump.
Trumps whole anti-establishment rhetoric wouldn't work against bernie, if anything it would more likely backfire, which leaves trump pretty much with the republicans that would only ever vote republicans.
Nov 10, 2016 2:57 PM

May 2010
The internet does not want her for president.
Nov 10, 2016 3:22 PM
Apr 2013
That would be so incredibly lame, like the only reason they want her for president is because she's a woman, and they're just trying to use the same tactic Hillary used again and hope it works this time. Hopefully Trump will do a good enough job that this will never become a serious possibility.
Nov 10, 2016 3:45 PM

Nov 2012
"
Oh shit, Hillary simply having a pussy was not enough. What can we do?
I know, black pussy.
"

You. Idiots. Have. Not. Learned. A. Single. Thing.

Nov 10, 2016 3:48 PM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
"
Oh shit, Hillary simply having a pussy was not enough. What can we do?
I know, black pussy.
"

You. Idiots. Have. Not. Learned. A. Single. Thing.

i suare the far right ie the core of trumps lot do not want her

i think it would be nice not that even if i was in the us would i vote for her no sice the dems are a joke of leftwing party yes im pragmatic in alot of cases but this i will always vote for a left wing party

witch the us does not have simple as that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 10, 2016 3:52 PM

Oct 2015
DateYutaka said:

yes im pragmatic in alot of cases but this i will always vote for a left wing party

Liberals in general are not left wing. They are economically centre right in most cases.

I think michelle would be a better fit for the title of first female president than hillary but still not nearly good enough.
Nov 10, 2016 3:56 PM
Mar 2011
Lobinde said:
DateYutaka said:

yes im pragmatic in alot of cases but this i will always vote for a left wing party

Liberals in general are not left wing. They are economically centre right in most cases.

I think michelle would be a better fit for the title of first female president than hillary but still not nearly good enough.

hance why the right is full of shit saying leftists have taken over the us

its bullshit simple as

the last rigth of left winger at lest in tax law the us had wa s Ike a GOP'er funny that

the GOP' needs more Ike's less ryan''s and alike
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Nov 10, 2016 4:04 PM

Nov 2012
Lobinde said:
DateYutaka said:

I do think she can win though, if only by a hair's breadth. Hillary was utterly despised by the populace.
It's going to be difficult though, when I look at her, the first thing I think is establishment, not to the same toxic extent of Hillary, but definitely, establishment.

Nov 10, 2016 4:07 PM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
Lobinde said:

I do think she can win though, if only by a hair's breadth. Hillary was utterly despised by the populace.
It's going to be difficult though, when I look at her, the first thing I think is establishment, not to the same toxic extent of Hillary, but definitely, establishment.

and his econmaioc views is the main reason i call all the voices of the YT left like sargon right wing

so i attack them for fo r being fake leftists

Nov 10, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
The only one who will defeat Trump is Kanye, he is stronger,harder,better and faster.
Nov 10, 2016 8:43 PM

Jul 2009
If Michelle comes out as lesbian, she will have better chances as the first black, female, lesbian president
Nov 11, 2016 4:20 AM

Jul 2014
Kagami said:
Red_Keys said:

Some people just dislike strong women and the idea of a woman running a country. I'm not saying Hillary would of won, but if she was a man those votes would of been closer. I honestly believe that.
lol being a woman, not being trump and the backing she had from the DNC and associates.
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

and his econmaioc views is the main reason i call all the voices of the YT left like sargon right wing

What economic views did Sargon even express?
RothionNov 11, 2016 4:23 AM
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Nov 11, 2016 4:24 AM
Mar 2011
Rothion said:
Kagami said:

lol being a woman, not being trump and the backing she had from the DNC and associates.
DateYutaka said:

What economic views did Sargon even express?

hes an austein school guy

Nov 11, 2016 5:33 AM

Feb 2008
Well she's certainly a better choice than Hillary. Maybe she'd beat Trump if she was running instead of Hillary.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 11, 2016 8:46 AM

Jan 2012

she is better than other one

#Michelle2020 ❤️

@traed

how she is a man?

Nov 11, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2008
AllenVonStein said:
@traed

how she is a man?

There are a ton of videos on youtube where they are trying to find a bulge and talking about her body shape and finger digit ratio. They didn't take thee time to look up that black women have higher testosterone levels that white women and bone strength of a white man that doesn't work out.
Nov 11, 2016 1:28 PM

Apr 2016
traed said:
AllenVonStein said:
@traed

how she is a man?

There are a ton of videos on youtube where they are trying to find a bulge and talking about her body shape and finger digit ratio. They didn't take thee time to look up that black women have higher testosterone levels that white women and bone strength of a white man that doesn't work out.
So all black women are actually men then.

but no they found a bulge when he was dancing with ellen. And just from the face it's pretty obvious, with all the best make up, he still looks manly.... you'd think it would be easy to make a woman look like a woman, wouldn't you?
Nov 11, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2012
I'd rather have my boi Joe Biden then her, but they both said they wouldn't run so it doesn't matter.
Nov 11, 2016 4:41 PM

Jan 2014
Ironic that this is supposed to be an attempt to empower women by indicating that being a woman is simply enough.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 11, 2016 4:46 PM

Jul 2015
traed said:
AllenVonStein said:
@traed

how she is a man?

If she's a man, she's a rather sexy one :3
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.