Forum Settings
Forums

BREAKING: Los Angeles erupts after Donald Trump wins presidency

New
Nov 9, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2012

Go guys , i wish i would have been there

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 9, 2016 4:02 PM

Jul 2009
Democracy is cool only when we get what WE want and not what the majority of the country wants.

Let's unscrew another bridge
Nov 9, 2016 4:06 PM

Nov 2012
Haha, go ahead and rage. Scream, cry, destroy, cause trouble to the environment and
everyone around you.

Nice job doing what made you lose in the first place, you authoritarian insufferable cunts.

Nov 9, 2016 4:08 PM

Aug 2012
Ah yes. I heard that the traffic was literal he** today. Some wise people chose to lie on the freeway.
Nov 9, 2016 4:09 PM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
Haha, go ahead and rage. Scream, cry, destroy, cause trouble to the environment and
everyone around you.

Nice job doing what made you lose in the first place, you authoritarian insufferable cunts.

sya if i was the oter way round trump won the popular vote but lost the collage thr right would do the same

side note

i hate the idea of electotal collage no matter who wins

i hate both ciltion and trump evenly

but for difrent reason
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 9, 2016 4:10 PM

May 2010
Well damn.

I guess they're just going to have to deal with it then?
Nov 9, 2016 4:13 PM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:
everyone around you.

sya if i was the oter way round trump won the popular vote but lost the collage thr right would do the same

side note

but for difrent reason

hey, I've said it before, I hate trump, he's a horrible candidate. But after one year of
following this election extremely closely, and I can honestly say the left were the ones with
the worst cases of protest, going to disrupt trump rallies, stealing trump signs, assaulting and intimidating trump supporters. And people saw that.

Nov 9, 2016 4:13 PM

Jan 2009
Tsundereppoi said:
Democracy is cool only when we get what WE want and not what the majority of the country wants.

Hillary won the popularity vote though so in a sense majority wants her to win

but ye the Hillary supporters should just accept it already
Nov 9, 2016 4:16 PM

Dec 2013
Protests are all the craze these days along with Iphones. It's a public event and what all the cool liberal kids are doing. It's more about being a part of something and voicing scorn instead of making a point. They seem to lack an established stance aside from obscenities like the ever so noble "Fuck Donald Trump", "Fuck Your Wall", "Not My President", and "Pussy Grabs Back". They go from slogan to slogan depending on what sounds good. Give it a week, or a month if BLM gets involved and it'll subside.
Nov 9, 2016 4:19 PM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

side note

but for difrent reason

hey, I've said it before, I hate trump, he's a horrible candidate. But after one year of
following this election extremely closely, and I can honestly say the left were the ones with
the worst cases of protest, going to disrupt trump rallies, stealing trump signs, assaulting and intimidating trump supporters. And people saw that.

im an old fshtion leftist i hate what my comrades have become the far left its me in and people like me in the middle

the far left pulling us futher then we wnat to go and or at lest left in not away peeople like me whant to go and the center left sighting to the right

i use the voices of the lest on Yt for exmaple alot of them are sfiting to the right polically and alot of them are rigth wing econimaclly anyways

that people like sargon and every one like him
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Nov 9, 2016 4:34 PM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

im an old fshtion leftist i hate what my comrades have become the far left its me in and people like me in the middle

the far left pulling us futher then we wnat to go and or at lest left in not away peeople like me whant to go and the center left sighting to the right

i use the voices of the lest on Yt for exmaple alot of them are sfiting to the right polically and alot of them are rigth wing econimaclly anyways

I've told you before though, there's nothing inherently wrong with shifting to the right
necessarily. If your arguments are well thought out and the right are right on some things,
so be it. I'm under no illusion that the left are completely right on every issue. That's
ridiculous. You need to stop demonizing Sargon.

Nov 9, 2016 4:39 PM

Apr 2014
This is why they have to go back. Illegals to the south, liberals to the north. Let's see what happens to both of those countries.
Nov 9, 2016 4:45 PM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

I've told you before though, there's nothing inherently wrong with shifting to the right
necessarily. If your arguments are well thought out and the right are right on some things,
so be it. I'm under no illusion that the left are completely right on every issue. That's
ridiculous. You need to stop demonizing Sargon.

i argree with trump on nato most leftists of old school are unilatralist

but its backward as uck views on taxes that will cuase another 2008

i agaree wil ciliton on nothing

im sorry neo librealism[ trumps eo=conmic plans reek of this] does not work its a boom and bust and puls it only helps the super rich and not the people the masses trump say he wants to help

i live in a very right wing socally any nwya nation i use ot look ot the us as gold standed of socail progress but with trump [ bput espally pence] and all the other uber soical convsrive reiguioos right types

very good thinng every done will be undone

that why i hate trump more than mos here [ most of the so called leftist who backed him ] Us will now be draged bakc ot the 1930's soically and econaclly

Altairius said:
This is why they have to go back. Illegals to the south, liberals to the north. Let's see what happens to both of those countries.

i have never garee with the ideal od mass depotaions
i snese if he was saying to was be goign to od it ot he jews there would be an up raw

not all trump vorer were racist but all the raiscts did vote for him.

Mod edit:
Double Posts merged.
AversaNov 11, 2016 11:45 AM

Nov 9, 2016 4:49 PM

Sep 2013
Kids, today we learn a lesson on responsibility. If you take a shit in your kitchen, you are, in fact, going to be the one cleaning it up later.
Nov 9, 2016 4:50 PM

Jul 2009
nep-nep said:
Kids, today we learn a lesson on responsibility. If you take a shit in your kitchen, you are, in fact, going to be the one cleaning it up later.

Unless every kitchen in every house is your kitchen
Nov 9, 2016 4:55 PM

Jun 2016
Orevataf said:
everyone around you.

Left wing fags are just as barbaric as you right wing fags

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Nov 9, 2016 4:58 PM

Sep 2013
Tsundereppoi said:
nep-nep said:

Unless every kitchen in every house is your kitchen
Even if every kitchen in every house was your own kitchen, you've clearly made an erroneous decision if you've elected to defecate inside the kitchen instead of the toilet, or even the garden. That's how you get e coli. But if EVERYONE starts shitting in their own kitchen, then you're just going to have a bad time.
Nov 9, 2016 5:12 PM

Mar 2008
Tsundereppoi said:

lol No. Out of people able to vote only 55.6% voted. Out of those that voted Clinton had 47.7 percent and Trump at 47.5 percent of the popular vote ( he lost this as is). In total only 26.41% of eligible voters voted for Trump and out of those not all of them actually like him but just disliked Hillary more. About a quarter of the US isnt a majority.
Nov 9, 2016 5:15 PM

Jan 2013
The US population is only 330 million or so, Unless the US is having a massive population crash, there is no way that small bit of the country voted. Or rather that large of a part was left out.
Nov 9, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
DateYutaka said:
Altairius said:

i snese if he was saying to was be goign to od it ot he jews there would be an up raw

not all trump vorer were racist but all the raiscts did vote for him

Mass deportation is the best thing for US workers. If you want to help Mexico, have the US army go slaughter all of the cartels and gangs, then help fix their agriculture. Sure beats destabilizing the Middle East.
Nov 9, 2016 5:24 PM
Mar 2011
Altairius said:
DateYutaka said:

not all trump vorer were racist but all the raiscts did vote for him

Mass deportation is the best thing for US workers. If you want to help Mexico, have the US army go slaughter all of the cartels and gangs, then help fix their agriculture. Sure beats destabilizing the Middle East.

what happens with them people who trump want oo deport are in ax payering people

i bring thign up again

Trickle down ddoes not work

are you of the 1% just to ask

is not trump tax plan with harm you simple that that just like bush's did

Nov 9, 2016 5:59 PM

Mar 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
The US population is only 330 million or so, Unless the US is having a massive population crash, there is no way that small bit of the country voted. Or rather that large of a part was left out.

The US voter turnout is almost always really low
http://www.electproject.org/home/voter-turnout/voter-turnout-data

The elections are run on a work week day and people dont get off work.
Nov 9, 2016 6:01 PM

Apr 2014
DateYutaka said:
Altairius said:

what happens with them people who trump want oo deport are in ax payering people

i bring thign up again

Illegals are a huge net drain on the economy. They take jobs, lower wages, over 70% are on welfare, and they send most of their money back to Mexico.

This doesn't look like "trickle down", unless you want to point out where he's lying: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan
Nov 9, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2015
Tsundereppoi said:

Clinton won the popular vote. So technically what you say doesn't stand. But yea, but seriously, I agree so much. It is really terrible. People rioting pisses me off, it just hurts everyone around you and does nothing.
Nov 9, 2016 6:06 PM

Jan 2013
traed said:
RedArmyShogun said:

"Pageview limit exceeded" on your link. And I doubt it was that HUGE of a difference. Voter Turnout tends to be low in all countries, as frankly most people don't give a damn who runs a country, or what form of governance, so long as basic services are there, and the trains are on time.
Nov 9, 2016 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
traed said:

"Pageview limit exceeded" on your link. And I doubt it was that HUGE of a difference. Voter Turnout tends to be low in all countries, as frankly most people don't give a damn who runs a country, or what form of governance, so long as basic services are there, and the trains are on time.

Yeah that link does that :/ That was just for the US anyway. 55.6 is considered high.

This is what other countries are
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/08/02/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/
Nov 9, 2016 6:12 PM
Jul 2018

The fuck they think is going to happen? You can't un-president him.
Nov 9, 2016 6:12 PM
Mar 2011
Altairius said:
DateYutaka said:

i bring thign up again

Illegals are a huge net drain on the economy. They take jobs, lower wages, over 70% are on welfare, and they send most of their money back to Mexico.

This doesn't look like "trickle down", unless you want to point out where he's lying: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan

cutting cporate tax and regulataion jus like reagan

im sorry cutting cporation tax by so much will hurt the ecoomnay

mind you im ocme from a ok backgorund id say upper middle class but id willing to pay my way and Japanese tax law for native and ntaive compaines are srticer than the us

if you done for tax evesion in hthis coounty you get 8 years minuim

so if trump used them loopholes to avid tax that mean he is a crimal bt me

us tax law have always favord the 1% simple as that

sya if a reagulr joe put money in banke acount in anoth ntaion they would get odoen while

he rich and corpration can do it fine if that fair

he ownt do any thing for the workign class and him and his vp will cast us the socally bakc to the 1930's

mind you this fact
the us was most econaply proserrous whn the top marginaly rate was 90% under ike

will tump really make the us great agian no since his not a republican like ike or is ike's mold

Nov 9, 2016 6:58 PM

Mar 2011
DateYutaka said:
Altairius said:

Date has a point, Trickle Down economics didn't work, as even one of it's authors admitted to.
Also the claim @Altairius made " They take jobs, lower wages, over 70% are on welfare, and they send most of their money back to Mexico." is in error for
:They take low paying jobs that have been shown to be because of industry(s) illegal hiring practices (they weren't going to hire non-immigrants to begin with)

They can't qualify for welfare, so where that number comes from is unknown, and recent research shows that they are actually not sending money back--they are actually going back (no one factor found yet).
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Nov 9, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
Let the war begin.
Nov 9, 2016 8:56 PM

Nov 2008
Lol what a bunch of whiny babies.

Glad to see them taking it so maturely.

Nov 9, 2016 8:58 PM

Apr 2014
Silverstorm said:
DateYutaka said:

Date has a point, Trickle Down economics didn't work, as even one of it's authors admitted to.
Also the claim @Altairius made " They take jobs, lower wages, over 70% are on welfare, and they send most of their money back to Mexico." is in error for
:They take low paying jobs that have been shown to be because of industry(s) illegal hiring practices (they weren't going to hire non-immigrants to begin with)

They can't qualify for welfare, so where that number comes from is unknown, and recent research shows that they are actually not sending money back--they are actually going back (no one factor found yet).

They do take welfare. I denied it when I first found out as well. Look into the work of Jason Richwine. He has actually done the hard math. Illegals are a huge net economic drain.

With increased automation, we'll have increasing unemployment. The last thing we need is illegals on top of that.

DrGeroCreation said:
Let the war begin.

I agree. Let the true face of the left be revealed.
Nov 9, 2016 8:58 PM

Jan 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
Let the war begin.

Gas the bikes, race war now[!] (?)
Nov 9, 2016 9:10 PM

Nov 2009
Tsundereppoi said:
You mean the majority of the Electoral Votes. Their is a difference there. One that will ironically have gotten the last two Republican presidents elected.

Although, as a side note - Maybe that isn't the best quote to slam Democrats with when the Republican nominee prior to the results had said "I will only accept the results if I win".
Nov 9, 2016 9:14 PM

Nov 2011
DNC only have themselves to blame. if Sanders was running, he would have definitely won against Trump.they rigged against Sanders, and got hit by karma.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 9, 2016 9:22 PM

Oct 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
Tsundereppoi said:
You mean the majority of the Electoral Votes. Their is a difference there. One that will ironically have gotten the last two Republican presidents elected.

Although, as a side note - Maybe that isn't the best quote to slam Democrats with when the Republican nominee prior to the results had said "I will only accept the results if I win".

That's arguing in hindsight. If the deciding factor was the popular vote. You'd see 99% of presidential camapigns in the biggest cities like New York City. For all we know the rural vs urban divide between the parties would not exist because everyone would have ignored the rural areas in favor of big cities, including Republicans.

Fact is Trump managed to win with 300+ EV while spending only about half the money Clinton spent. He could have improved his PV by campaigning a bit more in big cities but as we can see that's nothing more than cosmetics. He competed in a system where he could have had 0% in California and 0% in New York and it would have not made any difference. Why should he even bother?
Nov 9, 2016 9:24 PM

Aug 2016
Well, good luck, America.
Nov 9, 2016 9:27 PM

Jan 2014
Silverstorm said:

What do people mean by "trickle down economics"? Is this laissez-faire capitalism? Do you mean "supply side economics? "Supply side economics" does work (that is it stimulates economic growth), but the government has to cut spending, which it refused to do during the great depression and later Reagan who significantly increased the budget during his presidency.
Signature is too edgy for me.
Nov 9, 2016 9:33 PM

May 2015
I still find it amusing that ppl like OP who aren't from America give more fucks about the election and events happening there than people living here.
Nov 9, 2016 9:37 PM

Nov 2009
Grey-Zone said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

That's arguing in hindsight. If the deciding factor was the popular vote. You'd see 99% of presidential camapigns in the biggest cities like New York City. For all we know the rural vs urban divide between the parties would not exist because everyone would have ignored the rural areas in favor of big cities, including Republicans.

Fact is Trump managed to win with 300+ EV while spending only about half the money Clinton spent. He could have improved his PV by campaigning a bit more in big cities but as we can see that's nothing more than cosmetics. He competed in a system where he could have had 0% in California and 0% in New York and it would have not made any difference. Why should he even bother?
I'm not saying it should.

I am only pointing out that he did not win the majority of the vote. I am also noting that he himself had literally said something tantamount to "Democracy is cool only when we get what WE want".

Just pointing out hypocrisy and falsehoods . . . Although the latter is not guaranteed yet, although given that at this point it is mainly democratic states that have not been counted completely, it will probably remain with Hilary keeping the popular vote. Not that it really matters, however I thought it was interesting that Trump has commented on the Electoral College previously saying "The Electoral College is a disaster for a democracy" - curious on your thoughts about that?
Pirating_NinjaNov 9, 2016 9:40 PM
Nov 9, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2011
papsoshea said:
los angeles? you mean crazy liberal college students who think they know everything.
DreamingBeats said:
DNC only have themselves to blame. if Sanders was running, he would have definitely won against Trump.they rigged against Sanders, and got hit by karma.
sanders would've got beaten.

#CantStumpTheTrump

sanders would have gotten Hillary voters - many of whom just want to avoid Trump as President - as well as millennial voters (who voted for Johnson / Jill / batman / etc) instead. sanders is also a charismatic figure, and might win over some Trump supporters. his policies are also more in-line with hillary supporters.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 9, 2016 9:55 PM

Oct 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
Grey-Zone said:

I'm not saying it should.

I am only pointing out that he did not win the majority of the vote. I am also noting that he himself had literally said something tantamount to "Democracy is cool only when we get what WE want".

Just pointing out hypocrisy and falsehoods . . . Although the latter is not guaranteed yet, although given that at this point it is mainly democratic states that have not been counted completely, it will probably remain with Hilary keeping the popular vote. Not that it really matters, however I thought it was interesting that Trump has commented on the Electoral College previously saying "The Electoral College is a disaster for a democracy" - curious on your thoughts about that?

I am not sure myself. It has a point in preventing political campaign focus to be exclusively on highly populated urban areas. On the other hand all it really did was that the candidates campaign in "swing states" instead. The thing though is that it was made for the sake of the rural areas and Republicans have relied on the rural areas more than Democrats who mainly focus on the urban cities.

The problem now is that due to this balance of power that was framed by the electoral college, a change to a pure popular vote system would strongly weaken Republicans. Obviously Republicans would want to prevent it so strongly as if their lives depended on it. Not to mention it's part of the constitution and that makes it very, very hard to get passed.

DreamingBeats said:
papsoshea said:
los angeles? you mean crazy liberal college students who think they know everything.
sanders would've got beaten.

#CantStumpTheTrump

sanders would have gotten Hillary voters - many of whom just want to avoid Trump as President - as well as millennial voters (who voted for Johnson / Jill / batman / etc) instead. sanders is also a charismatic figure, and might win over some Trump supporters. his policies are also more in-line with hillary supporters.

That's also arguing in hindsight. For all we know Trump could have succeeded in branding Sanders as a communist that would steal your hard-earned money and feed it into an incompetent big-government bureaucracy that isn't able to handle it because he is a "loser who didn't have a job until he was 40" or something along those lines. There is no way to know. If it was really all about electibility, than technically you'd have Sanders vs Kasich. But they were only well off because they weren't attacked and looked at that much. Sanders wasn't attacked too much because Clinton knew the primary was rigged for her so there was no need to take the risk of attacking him. Kasich was simply irrelevant and no one cared about him while he plays the "nice guy", but wouldn't have been able to handle the media attacks like Trump did during the general election.
Grey-ZoneNov 9, 2016 10:07 PM
Nov 9, 2016 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
DreamingBeats said:

Couldn't be anymore true, blame Debbie Wasserman Schultz if anything. Besides, protesting against a democratically elected president is just embarassing (even if a lot of people here are jackasses to begin with).
Nov 9, 2016 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
CheekyKunt said:
blame Debbie Wasserman Schultz if anything.
I've actually heard that she was more of a "scapegoat", ofcourse she played a role in it as well, but her being forced to step down was preferable for higher ups in the DNC that didn't like her.
Nov 9, 2016 10:08 PM

Oct 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
CheekyKunt said:
blame Debbie Wasserman Schultz if anything.
I've actually heard that she was more of a "scapegoat", ofcourse she played a role in it as well, but her being forced to step down was preferable for higher ups in the DNC that didn't like her.

It may have been fine if it ended just like that... but that the Clinton camp then let her join the campaign afterward was ridiculous.
Nov 9, 2016 10:10 PM

Apr 2014
ohey thats m'school

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Nov 9, 2016 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:

Eh? That's not exactly what Trump said. You make it seem like Trump would coup Hillary out of office if she won. Personally, I don't see the problem with calling for a recount. Plus if election fraud was blatantly obvious, wouldn't it be a disservice to democracy for Trump to back down?
Signature is too edgy for me.
Nov 9, 2016 10:23 PM

Nov 2009
Kmolson said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Eh? That's not exactly what Trump said. You make it seem like Trump would coup Hillary out of office if she won. Personally, I don't see the problem with calling for a recount. Plus if election fraud was blatantly obvious, wouldn't it be a disservice to democracy for Trump to back down?

Sorry, it was "I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, if I win"

quick side note, of the cases of Election Fraud so far, both have been Trump Supporters. And I would like to mention, that because it is actually a hefty felony and caught pretty easily (something Trump has actually experienced ON TV before: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-video-billy-bush-2004-voter-fraud-2016-10), most don't chance it. I mean think about it, 31 cases out of 1 billion votes? Election Fraud was not "blatantly obvious" to anyone but those who were suffering paranoid delusions.
Pirating_NinjaNov 9, 2016 10:29 PM
Nov 9, 2016 10:45 PM

Dec 2012
And tomorrow they'll wake up, realize they have no jobs, smoke weed all day and then repeat. Meanwhile, Trump is going to be president and Make America Great Again.
Nov 9, 2016 10:47 PM

Jan 2013
Tsundereppoi said:

I just gotta say; Clinton got more votes than Trump, but lost because of the whole Electrola Office nonsense. How is this what the majority of muricans wanted?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.