Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I teared up at the end. At first it looked like it was all over for Toppy, but his friends saved his life. His memory has thankfully recovered, and the Sagittarius is now returning to Earth with everyone safe and sound, and Toppy can see Pito, Live, and his about-to-be-born second child.

This is one of the best Anime I've ever seen in my life.

Jan 29, 2018 7:56 AM

Jul 2010
I wish the finale had just a few more mins to spare so I could see Toppy seeing his second baby to get born. Oherwise it was a fantastic finale and an amazing show, really glad the last arc wasn't some "end of the world" type scenario but just about themselves and their family/friends. Friendship was such a significant part of this show, the core of it and they pulled it off so well even if they all had such different personalities and they argued a lot of the time. But they still made up every time and got through every obstacle before them.

Definitely a 10/10 masterpiece for me and what's funny is even if it's science fiction and the characters are anthropomorfic, you could still relate to them on some levels and the writing got way too realistic sometimes even in a scary way. You don't see that kind of writing in anime which is why Nippon Animation will always be one of my favorite studios.
Jun 8, 2020 5:10 AM
May 2019
And so ends the long journey of Spaceship Sagittarius... It certainly was amusing--one of the biggest gems I have seen. It is just unbelievable how few people have actually watched it. As of now, it barely has eight-hundred members, yet other shows that are of much lower quality and came out at around the same time have several thousand. Well, certainly the art-style can be a turn-off, but once you get adjusted to it, it's all just a fun watch. The plot itself was phenomenal, and never actually declined in quality in spite of its length. My only real complaints about the show are how it attempts to mix humour into severe situations, as it does not really come off as funny. The other being the characters; as I do not feel I resonated with the characters all that much. The main cast was decent-enough, but none of them particularly stood out, despite them all being dissimilar. Well, I guess except Sibip, who I genuinely thought to be a cute character overall. Nonetheless, it is a truly great show and one of my favourites as of now.
Kowareta99Jun 8, 2020 5:15 AM
Nov 10, 2020 11:20 AM
Apr 2014
Old is Gold. This proverb applies to this anime. I've enjoyed every minute of it.
vintage anime possess a charm you don't see in current ones.
The story was decent, the characters were realistic and lovable (Rana is my favorite).
I hope they don't remaking it, because I'm sure it's gonna be trash.
It was a long journey, but it was worth it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuusen Sagittarius Episode 1 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jul 12, 2016

1 by BlokeTokes »»
Feb 23, 2018 2:23 AM

Poll: » Uchuusen Sagittarius Episode 75 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Nov 8, 2016

1 by Tenth »»
Jan 29, 2018 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchuusen Sagittarius Episode 74 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Nov 8, 2016

1 by Tenth »»
Jan 29, 2018 5:01 AM

Poll: » Uchuusen Sagittarius Episode 73 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Nov 7, 2016

1 by Tenth »»
Jan 29, 2018 4:37 AM

Poll: » Uchuusen Sagittarius Episode 72 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Nov 7, 2016

1 by Tenth »»
Jan 29, 2018 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.