Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Nov 7, 2016 5:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 88
Is there anime or manga where MC is hated by EVERYONE, literally everyone. I want the MC to "save" himself instead of other people saving him. Would be great if there was revenge, but not really necessary. THANKS !!!


 
#2
Nov 7, 2016 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 144
In school days the dude starts out being liiked by everyone then they turn on him i cant think of another one
 
#3
Nov 7, 2016 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 483
Onanie Master Kurosawa
 
#4
Nov 7, 2016 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 191
Not quite hated by all in their own worlds but in the Manga "Ogeha" almost everyone reading it hates the MC and "A World that I Rule" another one where the people reading it hates em and well in the latter he seems to be trying to redeem himself former still fresh somewhat
Modified by PrayMeyer, Nov 7, 2016 11:16 PM
 
#5
Nov 7, 2016 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1197
Not everyone completely hates him, more like extreme dislike:
One Outs
Ookiku Furikabutte
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#6
Nov 7, 2016 9:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 13103
GTO... Well, kids and their hate on sensei is just... You know stuff happens...

+1 Onani Master Kurosawa
 
#7
Nov 7, 2016 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1218
Moe_gangsta420 said:
In school days the dude starts out being liiked by everyone then they turn on him i cant think of another one
_Ako_ said:
GTO... Well, kids and their hate on sensei is just... You know stuff happens...

+1 Onani Master Kurosawa

seconding all of these titles

still, I gotta say that nearly every time before an MC can "save" him/herself, there's always at least one person that made him/her, be it directly or indirectly realized something must be done about him/herself

this apply to all all of these titles mentioned above except perhaps GTO, the MC didn't do any "saving" for himself, but he did that a lot to his student

I'd also like to add:
Handa-kun, a comedy anime/manga about someone who thinks that he's hated by everyone, save for his one bestfriend, when the reality is quite the opposite

 
#8
Nov 7, 2016 10:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
Mhm.
Code Geass and Death note - give them a try
 
#9
Nov 7, 2016 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 191
Velandar said:
Mhm.
Code Geass and Death note - give them a try


+1 to Code Geass

i would say Light from Death Note didnt redeem/save himself
 
Nov 7, 2016 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1593
https://myanimelist.net/manga/67617/Tate_no_Yuusha_no_Nariagari

Has a manga that is currently publishing, but the web novel is already finished.

The MC gets fked over pretty hard at the start of the novel, and is labeled as a "Criminal" through out the series (or at least to where I got). He is bullied and hazed quite a bit. Although he doesn't get saved by himself, but someone around him begins to change him. Meaning some people still care about him outside the scandal.
 
Nov 7, 2016 11:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 191
Goku said:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/67617/Tate_no_Yuusha_no_Nariagari

Has a manga that is currently publishing, but the web novel is already finished.

The MC gets fked over pretty hard at the start of the novel, and is labeled as a "Criminal" through out the series (or at least to where I got). He is bullied and hazed quite a bit. Although he doesn't get saved by himself, but someone around him begins to change him. Meaning some people still care about him outside the scandal.


+1 for Shield bro :)
 
Nov 8, 2016 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12750
Abarenbou Rikishi Matsutarou. The characters in the series hate him, but aren't one dimensional about it, and a lot of viewers hate him too.

-1 Ookiku Furikabutte
-1 Hataraku Maou-sama
-1 Code Geass
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
 
Nov 8, 2016 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 18278
Naruto is the only one that I think fits the most :P
 
Nov 8, 2016 4:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 88
Thanks guys! yeah at the beginning of Naruto is what I kind of want. I also read Shield Hero, great manga :) I already read both Code Geass and death note, but thanks.
Modified by shonuff_shogun, Nov 8, 2016 4:31 AM


 
Top