Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 7:36 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Violet makes her appearance along with a second Violet, who is actually BB, who is actually not BB. Confusing. Though I'm pretty sure the naked BB who showed up is the original one that's in CCC. That bubbly way of talking and her smiling carefree face is definitely her. Not to mention the body proportion. I always can't take my eyes off BB's boobs every time she appears in CCC. The question is how did she lose her power to the goth BB. She says she's still more powerful against Violet so there's that. And goth BB wants to capture her. Interesting developments.

As expected, Shinji remembers the HGW from the Near Side and how he lost against Hakuno. Can't blame his reaction as it was the same as in CCC so maybe it'll also be the same when they face again later, though this time his partner is Violet. For now, a strategic retreat and regroup after all that's happened.
Feb 27, 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
Ooh the NPCs seem to be up to something unsavory. And poor Hakuno, his heart is too big for this dark world 😔

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail Chapter 83 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Feb 29

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Feb 29, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail Chapter 78 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Feb 29

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Feb 29, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail Chapter 74 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Feb 29

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Feb 29, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail Chapter 72 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Feb 29

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Feb 29, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail Chapter 56 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Feb 28

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Feb 28, 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.