Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 6, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2013

Not without a sense of humor, I see.
Nov 6, 2016 3:20 PM

Apr 2015
kitten320 said:
IMACOP said:
He's dead the moment he overheard it. There never was a chance for him. The enemy will do anything to get the info out of him, then get rid of him, and his country will make sure he dies, for knowing. He won't be spared even if he didn't or won't talk.
Also, making sure that your target knows that he have a few minutes to live, is a very good way of making him talk. The family hostage thingy is bonus. Plus it's pretty clear to everyone that he isn't the type to die for his country.

That's the problem. Enemy would never know he knows something if he never ever mentioned it. But the first thing Jonas does is say he knows big secret about Izetta and to a spy of all people. This is what made Sieg act in a rush and end it before more was revealed.

Otherwise Jonas could still be under observation. Sieg only acted after he was told situation is serious. Jonas big mouth is what ended him.

I doubt he'll be placed under observation, unless they want to use him to smoke out spies. In this case, as far as national security is concerned: possible secret leaked, suspect Jonas, in same unit with a confirmed spy. That's all the reason to end him. The issue isn't about whether he may or may not talk, have or haven't said anything, it's the possibility of Jonas knowing the secret.

Duri1n said:
Dress and Pie scenes were just cringeworthy... Actually, I find most Izetta/Fine scenes a bit cringeworthy... I miss the gutsy and serious Fine from episode 1...

Otherwise, I do like everything that's going on behind the scenes. Especially everything to do with Germania's attempt to find out more about Izetta and ways to beat her.

IMACOP said:
There's absolutely no reason to leave him alive. He's a liability.

I'd say there's a little hope for Jonas? Not very much, thankfully, but still a tiny possibility.

The way I see it, Sieg spending time to ask Jonas about whether he'd do anything for his country was a way to gauge whether Jonas was suited for spywork - Sieg's line of business. Basically a recruitment question.

The shot fired could've been directed to the ground next to Jonas. What better spy than one that's been 'killed' in front of a Germanian spy?

Just a possible theory.

Possible, yes. But that'll be in conflict with Sieg's character that the story is trying to portray. Then again, the story tried to show him as the smart, cunning one but made him talk about a big secret out loud in the open, so...
IMACOPNov 6, 2016 3:37 PM
Omae wa mou bakuhatsu desu!
Nov 6, 2016 3:37 PM

Jun 2016
Very surprised Seig shot Jonas... Buildup episode for sure though.
Nov 6, 2016 3:37 PM

Apr 2016
Psykofreac said:
So half the series is gone now, how do you think it can still get good? lol

They should go full battle mode for the next episodes, they have a new toy for that, the plane, cos' the more story telling we get from them the more we laugh. The first seconds of this episode were gold :
"
_ what's up Jonas?
_ Damn! I've just learnt an INCREDIBLE secret about Izetta, our super warrior bi... ahm, witch, who can defeat alone an army, the key to our survival .... but, eyh! I won't tell cos' I just wanted to tease you in case you're a spy ;)
By the way, want some water? I just brought some from the river where my family's photo fell into the water, was brought away by the stream, then caught by some branches, conveniently not far away from the place in the open where I could casually hear the general and this high ranking Eylstadt official very loudly shouting that Izetta had no power in the mountains where the last battle occured .. uupss! you didn't hear, did you?
"

Epilogue :
Dead.
Maybe.

And to those claiming that Fine is just too perfect to be a good character, here the answer in episode 6: no very very big boobs! and a complex with it on top of that!
Ah!
You never thought about that one, did you? If that's not a major failure for a queen in an anime, I don't know.

Just joking :)

Furthermore, since the fan-service is no problem in this war context, why no "Shokugeki no souma" food orgasm with the pie? I mean, we could have had a little nude scene with 4 girls in one shot! There was a loly on top of that!
Too bad!

I wonder now if the show is not taking the direction : so bad that it becomes good. hope for more great plot developments. At least I laughed.

Waiting for a Jesus Black Wizard to slaughter that b... the witch! I mean the witch!
Ysad_ZiwezhanNov 6, 2016 3:46 PM
Nov 6, 2016 3:56 PM
Aug 2013
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
They should go full battle mode for the next episodes

Yeah, to be honest, this show would be a lot better if they just had non stop war. The writers just suck at characters and interaction. Of course with only action, the enjoyment could only go so far, but that's a problem with the show itself.
Nov 6, 2016 4:13 PM

Aug 2012
I mean I know why they killed Jonas. But I thought 100% that he was going to be an important character. He had a name. He had been at two battles with her now. Then he gets shot and I was all like T.T and D:.

Also still fully under the impression Elliot is a Wizard thought that since I saw him and still think it.
Nov 6, 2016 8:12 PM

Jun 2015
RIP Jonas. He should have been more careful. I wasn't expecting Sieg to kill him though. He is willing to get his hands dirty to save his country.
Nov 6, 2016 9:54 PM

Apr 2011
Sad day for Jonas. If he just kept his mouth shut.

Lol. Trying to fit the corset on Izetta was funny and Fine was...shock.
Nov 7, 2016 1:30 AM

Dec 2007
Alhakam said:
Its not acceptable that Sieg killed Jonas, he could put him in highly secure place where he can't speak with anyone until the end of the war, you just can't kill a person who risks his life for his country like this.

It was totally acceptable. They can't lock him up until after the war. The secret needs to be kept until his grave. And as you can see from this episode he can't keep secrets.

He should've kept his mouth shut right after the river. Bring attention to himself was his biggest failure.
Nov 7, 2016 2:33 AM

Dec 2013
WhaleCostume said:
Alhakam said:
Its not acceptable that Sieg killed Jonas, he could put him in highly secure place where he can't speak with anyone until the end of the war, you just can't kill a person who risks his life for his country like this.

It was totally acceptable. They can't lock him up until after the war. The secret needs to be kept until his grave. And as you can see from this episode he can't keep secrets.

He should've kept his mouth shut right after the river. Bring attention to himself was his biggest failure.

They find about him from a picture that he dropped not Becuse he said anything and he didn't want to say anything even for his own life until the spy threatened to kill his family and most people will speak then and of course they can lock him like intelligence always do. when human accept killing one innocent man for the country next time they will accept killing a whole city.
and they whole plot was dumb from the first place,I thought it was a weak writing that they wanted the german to know about the secret by speaking about it in the "open" like this but no what the point then maybe to show that they will do anything for their country by killing a person that fight for their country really, just imagine that you be killed Becuse you heard a secret by mistake from a drank high offical for example And being drunk is better excuse then speaking like that in the open.
AlhakamNov 7, 2016 2:43 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2016 3:49 AM

Jul 2016
Ahh Jonas...

We knew you so little.
Nov 7, 2016 5:47 AM
Jan 2016
So...

* Jonas died before saying anything, so there was no point in him hearing the secret.
* Neither Izetta nor Finé know Jonas, so there's no emotional conflict over his death.
* The only thing the spy learned was that Izetta has a secret, which Berkmann already suspected (and will likely learn through his investigation of Division 9).

That was one hell of a red herring of a plot thread that went nowhere fast, the only thing is did was show us Sieg is willing to shoot his own countrymen, but that could have been achieved under a minute with some faceless extra (and would have had just as much emotional impact: none).

At this point the breast jokes are more fleshed out than the war and intrigue.

Edit: the only thing that can justify them wasting so much time introducing Jonas and having this whole "overhearing state secret in the open then blabbing he heard a horrible secret to first person he sees who JUST SO HAPPENS to be the spy" contrived plot device is that Sieg just faked killing Jonas to trick anyone who might be watching, but that in itself is so clichéd it doesn't make it any better.
MysteriousBananaNov 7, 2016 5:55 AM
Nov 7, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Hoping they put in more of the dark stuff and less of the funny moe/yuri stuff.
If it turns out that guy ain't dead next episode, they better have a very good reason for it or I'm going to lose a lot of respect for this show.
Nov 7, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2007
-Trippwire- said:

Not without a sense of humor, I see.

LMAO. OK, that's funny. They just copy pasted this article.
Nov 7, 2016 11:27 AM
Mar 2012
nice yuri dance
Cute pie tea time turned into Fine's speech.
Kinda like Ponytailman now, on the mc side but unfettered by justice & ideals. He did the right thing for their country. Pleasantly surprised didn't think Johas would die with the secret, since he's a good opportunity to develop the base soldier pov of war.
So their retrying the alliance talks.
Nov 7, 2016 4:50 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
i swear to god if they pull out a 'lolz jonas isnt ded i was just testing'...
what Sieg did was the only good option. I hope Jonas stays dead.

Anyway, so far the first half of the anime is a 6/10.
DatRandomDudeNov 7, 2016 4:55 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 7, 2016 5:08 PM
Aug 2013
Well at least it means the stupid overhearing plot point is over, on the other hand, glasses-kun ended up being a really useless character if he's really dead.
Nov 7, 2016 9:04 PM
Aug 2016
Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 6 “On a Quiet Day…”: 7/10

Each episode of Shuumatsu no Izetta we’ve seen thus far has been pretty small in scope, the thematic writing restricted by development of the plot: an entire episode may only develop on one aspect of the power dynamic amongst the princess, witch, and strategist, or concern itself exclusively with the contrast between projected appearances and reality. This episode, however, is a grand attempt at hammering home the duality of war that the show has established. On the one hand, strategy, subversion, and tactics give Eylstadt its best chance at survival; on the other hand, a moralistic, personal desire to protect the homeland and its people drives the witch and the princess forward. This coupling of cold strategy versus personal, moral motivation is at the core of this narrative, and it shines through more than ever in this most recent installment.

In the previous episode, the Battle at Veile Pass explored the idea of Izetta’s dual identity: the strategists have constructed for her a false, larger than life public image as the White Witch, but within she is simply a girl with immense power who wishes to protect the people of the princess she loves. This dual nature corresponds to the conflict between strategy and morality. Strategically, Izetta’s adherence to the White Witch’s legendary figure is optimal, because it amplifies the perceived military power of fragile Eylstadt. But it is also a lie; Izetta is no legendary magical weapon, but a woman motivated by her love to protect the innocent. As a consequence, Izetta has a hard time slipping into the monstrous shoes of the White Witch. This incongruity is flaunted in the opening of Episode 6, in a disastrous, fanservice-ridden sequence of household chores and dancing lessons. Presumably in an attempt to combine comic relief with Izetta’s struggle to understand her new role as a figure of timeless legend, this sequence presents us with little more than graphically described too-tight outfits and clumsy dancing. There’s certainly nothing wrong with a bit of comic relief, but when it results in your steadfast, serious princess of a protagonist comparing the battle for her homeland with the size of her breasts, the comic relief has gone miles too far. More than anything, the opening scenes of this episode felt like a missed opportunity; using palace life to accentuate how Izetta feels out of place is clever, but the execution was far off the mark.

The truly unfortunate thing about the failure of this opening sequence is that it aims to provide some sorely needed character advancement. This kind of implicit attempt at characterisation surfaces again, when Finé laments the discontinuation of her favorite local pie. The pie metaphor is not a bad one - reserves of sugar are rationed due to pressure from the Germanians, meaning the insidious influence of the war spreads throughout all aspects of Eylstadtian life - but the writing is surprisingly weak here, and undermines the strong personality built around Finé’s character. Bizarrely, Finé forgets the rationing of resources she commanded; this isn’t terrible in and of itself, but is a strange detail to include about a character developed as an attentive and committed leader. Furthermore, the princess describes the pies with inexplicable passion, and this exaggerated writing transforms the viewer’s perception of the pie from a lovable detail of Eylstadtian lifestyle to a hyperbolic joke. These unexpected characteristics of the writing aren’t just a break from the development of Finé’s character - they also spoil what could have been a powerful metaphor. Despite all this, the speech delivered by the princess to the assembled public in the pie shop is a powerful reiteration of the moral principles that drive our two main characters. Faced by war-driven scarcity and suffering, the princess rejects defeat and promises to restore idyllic life for the sake of the people she so loves.

How is this public exhibition of love and determination perceived by the strategists? In a defining moment, Sieg explains that “it’s not a bad thing” that the princess has retained her “beloved tomboy image.” This is an excellent piece of writing, because it so elegantly encapsulates the stark differences between the war the Eylstadtian tacticians are waging and the war the princess and witch are waging. When Finé explains to her people why she is willing to fight - in order to restore the lifestyle of her beloved nation - Sieg evaluates her actions on how strategically effective they might prove. For the purposes of this cold and calculated warfare, Finé’s speech is no personal statement but instead an enhancement of her public image. This clear divide between the perceptions of the battle is the same as the divide between the figure of the White Witch and the morally motivated, human Izetta. The elegant development of this dual war is very compelling, and builds on top of the elaborate power structure and nuanced personal motivations set up by earlier episodes to indicate that this narrative has mighty goals.

One final scene truly drives this point home, however, and it’s Sieg’s discovery of Jonas and the Germanian spy. In an attempt to soften Jonas up, the sergeant makes an appeal to sameness: We’re both part of the same platoon, and therefore you ought to trust me. The irony of this tactic isn’t exactly clear until the conclusion of the scene, where Sieg shoots and kills Jonas (after asking if he is willing to sacrifice anything for his country). Despite the presence of actual espionage, the betrayal comes from someone directly linked to the Eylstadtian war effort. Finally, Izetta and the princess are pictured flying away on the rifle. Izetta makes one final promise to use her power to protect the people of Eylstadt, no matter what.

Everything about this juxtaposition is beautiful. The narrative elements that made it possible are beautiful, the technical elements of its execution are beautiful, and how elegantly it hammers home the duality of warfare is beautiful. Side by side, the strategic and moral approaches to war are drawn in clear contrast; the strategist murders his countryman in cold blood for the greater good, while the witch promises to use her full power for each and every citizen. Indeed, both make sacrifices - Sieg forced to kill an allied soldier and Izetta sacrificing the secrecy of the last witch she swore to as a child - but the sacrifices take place on a fundamentally different basis. Sieg is interested only in calculated advantage, while Izetta is bound to her personal, moral obligations. Both are forced to kill, but the people in front of Sieg’s gun fall there because they are convenient to slaughter, while the people in front of Izetta’s threaten the well-being of her sworn protectorate. Through repeated, elaborate, and elegantly assembled juxtapositions like these, Shuumatsu no Izetta makes a powerful argument about the nature of war, whether it be executed in cold calculation or moral dedication. It’s just our job to see how it ends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my blog at https://hyperreviewsanime.wordpress.com/ and the reddit post at https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5brbvs/spoilers_shuumatsu_no_izetta_episode_6_review/
Nov 8, 2016 5:34 AM

Nov 2014
Poor Fine-sama.... She is the archduchess of her castle, she has many people to support her but she's not blessed.....

-In order to save their country from invaders they need the Power of Yuri. The power of convenient yuri can save a country

Nov 8, 2016 9:59 AM

Feb 2012
That was about the stupidest way they could have handled PVT Jonas. They have complete control of the state and military, so they don't need to be secretive about it. Just transfer him to be a guard at the royal castle, and don't allow him to leave until the war is over. He's under close watch, he still serves his country, and he doesn't need to die. I also don't know why they didn't go for the Germanian spy when they first learned he was there.
Nov 9, 2016 2:36 AM

Jul 2012
I don't think that he died, imo he felt as a character that had a bigger role and more appearances than just 6 episodes. Sure we saw him shooting at his direction but we did not see whether it actually hit him or not. Maybe he will turn into a spy for them.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 9, 2016 5:48 AM

May 2016
I'm really struggling with this anime. I enjoyed the first few episodes and then it all went downhill. It feels like it's being produced by two different teams who don't speak to each other. One wants to do a fantasy-Europe SoL with some light fan service, the other one wants to do an alternative time line fantasy war drama. And then they just stuck both bits together.

The boobs/dance/corset scenes all seemed a bit pointless. The cafe scene might have been a nice touch, but it seemed a million miles away from the Fine we saw in ep. 1.

When they did remember that there's supposed to be a war on, it got a bit better. But sending Izetta to Britain seems a stupid move (sure, move your best weapon to another country). In the first episodes Germania felt like a real, invincible threat, but that's just not coming through anymore. The ending might have had more impact if they'd have given Jonas a personality instead of just being a stupid plot point that went nowhere.

I'm 5/10 with this series at the moment. Disappointed.
Nov 9, 2016 7:15 AM

May 2013
It's actually not being that bad at all, in my humble and personal opinion. Sure, the characters are mostly uninteresting and the fanservice and animation are dog shit, but all the rest is being pretty okay. I like the war environment, Fine's ambition to protect her people and I find Izetta to be a sweetheart.

I hope there aren't more filler episodes, though.
Nov 9, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2014
Everyone last episode (including me): "Man Jonas is going to ruin everything"

Everone this episode: "Oh"

The fanservice shots are too much

That painting in the council room looks like a Rembrandt self portrait
Nov 9, 2016 3:17 PM
Aug 2013
The writers are quite simple minded actually, the SoL fanservice scenes felt really obligatory. Basically they thought since Code Geass has slice of life episodes and they help develop characters, the Izetta writers thought they should do the same without knowing how they exactly work. For one, Code Geass characters are interesting enough to keep the viewers compelled even in mundane settings, it just doesn't work with Izetta.
Nov 10, 2016 5:43 AM
Nov 2014
On a Quiet Day...
Nov 10, 2016 8:05 AM
Mar 2010
This weaksauce ecchi crap of an episode made me finally drop this stinker.
Nov 10, 2016 2:56 PM
Nov 2012
ep6 fkd up, wtf is this fail slice of life/shoujo comedy ~ Pie fantasies and stuff in a fairly serious show..~
Nov 12, 2016 8:21 AM
Apr 2014
damn did he have to kill him D: just take him into custody or something...
Nov 13, 2016 4:03 AM

Jun 2015
Jonas, you fool, why did you have to run around yelling you know Izettas secret?
Can't really blame Sieg, this is what intelligence services have been doing for centuries to keep their secrets. He's just doing his job.
The Emperors letter had some surprisingly accurate German in it.
Fines overconfidence will be her downfall if she doesn't start to be more careful.
Nov 13, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
So Jonas would have spilled the beans, risking the fate of the entire country (including his own family). Glad he got shot.

I guess the show needs some breather episodes like this so they can blow the budget on decent action scenes down the line.
Nov 13, 2016 4:18 PM

Jul 2008
There goes Jonas...Sieg is ruthless and I still don't trust him.
Nov 13, 2016 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
As someone said above "A calm before the storm, I would say", and i totally agree.
It seems that the Germans are creating their own witch and now they know Izetta's weakness.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 14, 2016 3:26 PM
Jul 2016
This show gets worse and worse each episode, and I really WANT to like it, but it's hard with all this... dumb stuff that's there.
Nov 15, 2016 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
Was completely surprised they killed Jonas. Just the way the kept using him in the previous episodes, he was like that one useless side character who was used as the one memorable face in the army who got to experience the war in it's entirety while being your everyday nobody. I expected him to be the one who lasted through all of the battles, and in the end would be the one useless side character who makes some tide-turning heroic decision that ends up saving the day for the main characters.

At the same time, he did get shot in the artery. I doubt Sieg would've bothered to save him even if he wasn't there to kill him. Also, between that kill and his words about doing whatever it takes to protect the country, it really makes me question him now. From the way he said it, sounds like he'd sacrifice ANYTHING to protect the country. I think if it came down to it, he'd even consider killing Fine (for whatever the reason would be) all for the name of Elsytadt.

xSkipi said:
I hope there will not be fan service for the remaining episodes, bra size problems ... kinda overused imo

If you seriously got triggered by "fanservice" so mild it was basically baking flour, and was played off as a military pun, then you should probably stop watching anime, take a journey to some isolated location in the mountains and reevaluate most of your life choices.
Nov 15, 2016 1:27 AM

Dec 2009
Germania is upgrading...

Horten Ho 229

Pz.IV (right); Tiger I (left)... Time to kick out those Pz.III's they've been using until now.
GenesisAriaNov 15, 2016 1:34 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 15, 2016 7:09 PM

Jan 2014
Jonas should have been imprisoned for the duration of the war to ensure the secret. Not be murdered! RIP, you poor baby.
Nov 17, 2016 2:36 AM

Jun 2013
Izetta's too boobilicious for that dress :( That's okay. I prefer her red dress more.

I'm lapping up all the yuri moments between all the gorgeous female characters. I just can't get enough. <3

RIP Jonas :(
臭い-
Nov 17, 2016 4:00 AM

Apr 2015
>fucks up by deliberating talking about the secret in a not-so-private location
>kills the boy who accidentally gossiped in their secret

this is why I precisely refuse to be an adult. it is bullshit and there's a reason why adult is the root word of adultery and un/adulterated. and children are made to suffer from this. tell me again why I should save the "white race" bullshit. the world can burn for all I care.

I really really wish the anime will make him pay for his stupidity, fuckery and ultimately making children suffer from his fuckups.
kidlat020Nov 17, 2016 5:02 AM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 19, 2016 4:45 PM

Mar 2015
I cannot believe how STUPIDILY so many of the characters acted in this episode (and at the end of Ep 5).
-The top ranking General and the head Spy are both blabbing the highest State secrets out in the middle of the woods where anyone walking by could hear them.
-The Archduchess, who is so calm, freaks out in the café just because the owners and Royal Guard admitted they always knew she used to sneak out of the Palace
-Worried about an Intelligence leak to the enemy, when they identify Private Jonas' platoon, rather than ordering it to relocate to a safe rear area taking it away from proximity to the enemy and limit the spy's ability to communicate with his superiors, they leave it on the front lines and go out there and shoot the poor kid. And without even first ascertaining if he'd actually told anyone else what he had learned about Izetta.

These morons deserve to lose the war.
The sword that takes life gives life
Nov 24, 2016 8:31 PM

Mar 2016
That had to have been the shitiest spy I've ever seen lol. While most of the episode was a bore-fest it's endings like that that keep me coming back next week
Nov 29, 2016 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
God, I'm so happy he killed that idiot. It somewhat saved the episode for me, way too much fanservice. I'm surprised Jonas didn't scream when he got back to the camp: HEY COCKSUCKERS, WE GOT FUCKING RIGGED. THAT BITCH IS A SCAM.
Dec 1, 2016 8:48 AM

Oct 2008
[Chyuu] slowly catching-up!
Baked pie sweets are what Finé wants! and even made a commotion on the café because of their useless disguise!
Private Jonas is a fodder too bad!
4/5.

Dec 1, 2016 10:56 PM
Mar 2016
GenesisAria said:

Pz.IV (right); Tiger I (left)... Time to kick out those Pz.III's they've been using until now.

They use Pz.IV already, but early modification of them. But what I see its Pz.IV with Panther turret - weird stuff.
OllleksaDec 1, 2016 11:05 PM
Dec 1, 2016 11:04 PM
Mar 2016
It was kind of stupid, when in corset scene Ortfine suddenly said: "Can little country fight the big Empire?". So ok, when you remind that there is war, this scene become absolutely inappropriate.

If divide this episode onto two: about war and about princess small breast, both of them are decent. But together they connected badly.

And good job Sieghard.
Dec 1, 2016 11:48 PM

Dec 2009
Ollleksa said:

They use Pz.IV already, but early modification of them. But what I see its Pz.IV with Panther turret - weird stuff.
Uh, no, what they weer using in pretty much everything i could recall is Pz.III variations, unless there's a scene i overlooked.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 2, 2016 6:16 AM
Mar 2016
GenesisAria said:
Ollleksa said:

Uh, no, what they weer using in pretty much everything i could recall is Pz.III variations, unless there's a scene i overlooked.

3 episode, near 9:15 time. There was plenty of Pz.4 C/D, but when Izetta attack, they all disappear.
OllleksaDec 2, 2016 6:20 AM
Dec 3, 2016 7:00 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a secret has be silencied, by the death!!! :(
Dec 3, 2016 6:12 PM

Feb 2013
Good idea, have the witch leave the country. Perfect time to attack!
At least the pie was tasty.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

314 by parzxval »»
Mar 12, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

125 by Fentanylfloyd »»
Mar 6, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

213 by Muow »»
Feb 8, 8:34 AM

» Queerbait or straight up lesbians

a0t3a - May 4, 2021

4 by N3rdieBirdie »»
Feb 6, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

128 by Karcharias_Iraes »»
Nov 8, 2023 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.