Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2016 1:51 AM

Oct 2015
Wanna know the laziest easiest way to answers all the viewers questions and get away with leaving so many plot holes and the end of anime? SIMPLY KILL EVERY FRIKKIN CHARACTER and while your at it kill every body in the world too, Rewrite was a nice anime that could've been better
mcriderNov 4, 2016 1:58 AM
Nov 4, 2016 2:03 AM

Jun 2015
mcrider said:
Wanna know the laziest easiest way to answers all the viewers questions and get away with leaving so many plot holes and the end of anime? SIMPLY KILL EVERY FRIKKIN CHARACTER and while your at it kill every body in the world too, Rewrite was a nice anime that could've been better

Give me all your questions, I'll answer them. Rewrite also has a second season which will adapt the ''true routes'' of the game. And you will know what they were hinting at
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 4, 2016 2:19 AM

Oct 2015
Kageyama-chan said:
mcrider said:

Give me all your questions, I'll answer them. Rewrite also has a second season which will adapt the ''true routes'' of the game. And you will know what they were hinting at

mmh! if their will be answers in a second season then their is no need to spoil it now, i will be waiting to see how it moves on from that ending or maybe just tell me if the second season will be like an alternate story?
Nov 4, 2016 3:06 AM

Aug 2014
mcrider said:
Kageyama-chan said:

mmh! if their will be answers in a second season then their is no need to spoil it now, i will be waiting to see how it moves on from that ending or maybe just tell me if the second season will be like an alternate story?
The 2nd season is the true route - that is the real story, and it explains what was going on in the 1st season. It would be a spoiler to tell whether or not it's an alternate story really.
Nov 4, 2016 6:16 AM

Apr 2015
mcrider said:

It's pretty obvious that you don't know shit about Rewrite. Get in touch with Tensho.
Nov 4, 2016 7:27 AM

Oct 2015
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
mcrider said:

It's pretty obvious that you don't know shit about Rewrite. Get in touch with Tensho.

TRUE, I know nothing about the VN and i dont think Im ever gonna play it, I dont know how good it was when you followed the story in VN but the adaptation was not all that it could have been for me
Nov 4, 2016 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
mcrider said:

In the VN, certain heroine routes do go down the route of Salvation, albeit in a few different manners. Everyone dying like they did in this route is something that is entirely possible with how the story goes. The second season that is airing in the Winter 2017 season will have answers to how exactly all of this works.
Nov 4, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2015
mcrider said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

TRUE, I know nothing about the VN and i dont think Im ever gonna play it, I dont know how good it was when you followed the story in VN but the adaptation was not all that it could have been for me

Huh, and for me this adaptation is not even Rewrite.
Nov 4, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2015
Definitely Another

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.