Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2016 6:12 PM
May 2016
I liked seeing the characters animated(as a reader of the manga), but I'm also not sure on the animation itself. I know it's just a PV and it did give me some excitement to see ElDlive animated, but I'm just a bit worried.
Nov 6, 2016 8:10 PM

Nov 2007
OP "Our sympathy" by Alfakyun. (+α/あるふぁきゅん。)
ED "Kimi no Koe ga.... (キミノコエガ…。)" by The Super Ball
tsubasaloverDec 11, 2016 8:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 7, 2016 7:47 PM

May 2015
It isn’t a high-budget series that’s for sure... The color design-scheme isn’t doing it for me (at least in the PV). Character designs look okayish; not as good as the ones from the manga, but that’s usually a given.

What else didn’t I like about the PV#2?

- The “mascot” the MC (male) has around him. It reminds me something out of the Precure series. It looks like something that’s going to be annoying in the long run.
- I didn’t like the whole transformation part of the MC (female). The costume was silly; she looked like a mix of a ballerina and angel for some odd reason. The fact that she had to transform into that to use her weapon was a silly as well. She looked good in her uniform, why ruin it by transforming.

Anyhow, I’m not sure what to expect since I haven’t really read the manga. It looks like it might be a fun series to pass time though. The fact that’s a space-sci-fi series makes my interest on the series more than it should ....

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Nov 9, 2016 1:15 PM

Jul 2012
I think the PV looked pretty cool, the feeling is (for now) better than from manga. Liked reborn a lot so tried this manga, but it was so mediocre(at best) ... Kinda interested if it gets any better for those who are still reading and i'll probably try it when it starts.
Nov 13, 2016 7:44 PM
Apr 2015
I'm really nervous since it's animated by Studio Pierrot (and their track record isn't really the best). I understand that animating and the anime industry in gernal is difficult but just as a consumer POV, honestly I'm not having my hopes up.
I think this will be a series that'll be rushed and mediocre at best :/ Probably won't hold a candle to the original source material.
But again, this is based off their previous works (I'm looking at you Tokyo Ghoul Root A). I just hope the director has enough sense since from what I've read from her manga, you can easily take out/ combine several scenes to save time and money but not hinder the actual story which can be compressed to 12 episodes (I believe that was the number they were given).
I actually like the manga (it gets better, not the best, but better) and Akira Amano's art style is actually one that's close and dear to my heart. So like the others said, the colours aren't very appealing but then again, transferring Amano's art style into animation would be extremely difficult without a large budget and a team of highly skilled animators.
Since her works usually revolve around characters and not entirely on plot (which is fine, great actually) I'm really hoping they don't botch the emotional or more subtle moments the manga had.
The voice actors/actresses seems to be fine but then again we only heard a few lines.
Really this is all an assumption for now since we haven't seen much
Nov 13, 2016 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
tho I haven't read the manga, but I'll give it a try for this anime
-searching- said:
I'm really nervous since it's animated by Studio Pierrot (and their track record isn't really the best). I understand that animating and the anime industry in gernal is difficult but just as a consumer POV, honestly I'm not having my hopes up.

Studio Pierrot is doing their best and still, I also love how they decide the cast and most of the anime adapted well. Why do you think they won over this project? and got trusted to adapt many popular series.
And even tho I also disappoint of the √A, ēlDLIVE got a different Director. It'll be different case if you comparing them :)

Nov 13, 2016 8:33 PM
Apr 2015
misachin said:
tho I haven't read the manga, but I'll give it a try for this anime
-searching- said:

Studio Pierrot is doing their best and still, I also love how they decide the cast and most of the anime adapted well. Why do you think they won over this project? and got trusted to adapt many popular series.
And even tho I also disappoint of the √A, ēlDLIVE got a different Director. It'll be different case if you comparing them :)

I know but I've just been disappointed so many times. But I'm willing to give this a shot since I haven't seen much of it and Studio Pierrot sometimes do turn out great works :D
Nov 15, 2016 1:06 AM

Jul 2012
-searching- said:
I actually like the manga (it gets better, not the best, but better) and Akira Amano's art style is actually one that's close and dear to my heart. So like the others said, the colours aren't very appealing but then again, transferring Amano's art style into animation would be extremely difficult without a large budget and a team of highly skilled animators.
Since her works usually revolve around characters and not entirely on plot (which is fine, great actually) I'm really hoping they don't botch the emotional or more subtle moments the manga had.

So it gets better, as i said before i tried get into it but just couldn't, it was so similar to reborn which in my case was a bad thing, i had the feeling that it's the same thing, but the more childish version (as funny or strange as it sounds if talking about anime). And i think the PV and the animation was quite good, the obvious things that are coming to mind are Bleach and Naruto and i think the animation was good (don't remember much, but don't think had any complaints while watching and obv ended up reading to the end). And for √A the animation was also good (i think so), well not talking about the plot.
Nov 23, 2016 2:12 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
From the PV...all I can say is...

MUSIC STYLE= FAIRY TAIL

CHARA DESIGN = HITMAN REBORN
Nov 23, 2016 7:46 PM
May 2016
allenjke said:
-searching- said:

So it gets better, as i said before i tried get into it but just couldn't, it was so similar to reborn which in my case was a bad thing, i had the feeling that it's the same thing, but the more childish version (as funny or strange as it sounds if talking about anime). And i think the PV and the animation was quite good, the obvious things that are coming to mind are Bleach and Naruto and i think the animation was good (don't remember much, but don't think had any complaints while watching and obv ended up reading to the end). And for √A the animation was also good (i think so), well not talking about the plot.

I can say that I like the manga, but my biggest problem with it is the fanservice, and by that I mean panty shots. It's really jarring and takes out of the experience. There is also one female character with red hair(whose name I can't remember) who I just don't like for reasons in the way she acts.
Nov 28, 2016 8:02 AM

Aug 2016
NG_Calen said:
allenjke said:

I can say that I like the manga, but my biggest problem with it is the fanservice, and by that I mean panty shots. It's really jarring and takes out of the experience. There is also one female character with red hair(whose name I can't remember) who I just don't like for reasons in the way she acts.

Same with me. It's not some masterpiece, but it rather interesting story. Fanservice is worst point of it. I also don't really like that red-hair - Veronica. And Nina.... I'd prefer more screen time for Laine and Dr. Love.

Current arc in the manga is quite interesting and if Amano do not decide to do some stupid reincarnation, it'll be good arc. It's similar to situation with Varia in Reborn... New antagonist group is pretty good.

“If you’re the king that rules the court, I’ll have to defeat you, and I’ll be the last one standing!”
Dec 19, 2016 12:45 AM
Jul 2018
SHOULD I WATCH THIS PEOPLE?
Dec 30, 2016 7:54 AM

May 2012
Looks like this is gonna have some panchira. Nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2017

49 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 9:11 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

24 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2017

53 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:52 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2017

22 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

23 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 27, 2018 3:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.