Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 3, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Chitose and that disguise. Can't fool anyone though.

Not bad, the group is promoting more of their sales, attracting more fans, and working together as a team. Chitose didn't seem too interested and those tears ;o

Well for someone so confident, I wasn't expecting her to cry this episode.
Nov 3, 2016 11:43 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like Chitose has been hit hard by the internet or at least so learned a thing or two.
Than again people always speak their mind on the internet without caring what will happen next and i guess Chitose will be back to normal again next week.
Nov 3, 2016 5:27 PM

Dec 2011
Literally affected by Reddit

I love this shitr
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2016 7:01 PM

Jul 2014
I was not expecting her to cry like that lol, considering how she see's society I thought she would have been "meh people on the internet are always like this, trashy people that cant speak their minds in society so they hide behind their computers, technology has ruined us." or something like that.
Nov 4, 2016 9:00 AM
Jun 2015
I love how her plushie is a sloth, it describes chitose perfectly as being lazy and slow at picking up things around her.
Nov 4, 2016 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
Damn Chitose got r3kt by Nico Douga

And the LN author going crazy.

The guy even looks like Watari too (with the goatee).

Also that Ys 8 shoutout in the Summer Comiket was nice =) (Falcom was also heavily advertising Ys 8 this Summer Comiket too).

hoopla123Nov 4, 2016 11:13 AM
Nov 4, 2016 7:17 PM

Jul 2014
That beach episode preview lmao.
Nov 5, 2016 8:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
now, begin the downhill, with o without breaks??? Nexts episodes....
Nov 5, 2016 7:36 PM
Aug 2014
xJapaliicious said:

I love this shitr

Nico Nico or 2ch. Japan doesn't care about reddit.
Nov 5, 2016 7:52 PM

Dec 2011
dm106 said:
xJapaliicious said:

I love this shitr

Nico Nico or 2ch. Japan doesn't care about reddit.
I know it's Nico Douga, just using a western comparison.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 5:32 PM

Dec 2014
Aw yes, the classic "glasses and mask" disguise. And of course Chitose being her narcissistic and snarky self.

Also, "I read it on the internet so it must be true." Heh.
Nov 6, 2016 5:48 PM

May 2016
I think I should just wait for the episode. I didn't like my subs.
I wonder what is causing KuuSure's problems?
It is kind of hard to defend Chitose at the end because they are kind of right about her.
Kuzu-P's plan for sucess, photo shoot on a beach/ship appearently. I don't see this saving the show.
Nov 6, 2016 5:55 PM
May 2014
takenMalUsername said:
yep, these subs were garbage
Nov 6, 2016 6:08 PM

May 2016
lacznosc said:
takenMalUsername said:

They're were fine in the beginning.
I don't really like joke subs and this group seems to be one with the non-english translations. I also noticed a bunch of errors (ex. Kuzu/Kazu and I believe I saw fist instead of first).
It sucks because I really like this show, so I want to see it as fast as possible.
Nov 6, 2016 6:11 PM

Jun 2014
This show is terrible and it has a group of annoying/horrible characters. Chitose and that blonde guy in charge of the anime are trash.
Nov 6, 2016 6:52 PM

Aug 2015
Honestly I feel like they are overplaying Chitose's arrogance a bit too much this episode.
Nov 6, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Looks like they're talking shit about that anime everywhere, Well that's expected.
I'm more surprised that their BD actually sold out.

Chitose's pouts when Gojo hits her are so cute. :3
Hilarious how Chitose imitated Momoka's attitude of a pro seiyuu. xD

The LN author is completely broken. XD

I didn't expect Chitose to cry at the end, Espcially to random people on the internet. I felt a little sad for her since she always tries to be cheerful and positive.

No Gahaha this episode. :((
Nov 6, 2016 8:23 PM

Jan 2015
_Kairu_ said:
Honestly I feel like they are overplaying Chitose's arrogance a bit too much this episode.
That's right. Even this time Gojou-kun seem to be "extra" patient taking care of her. At least she have the chance to learn over that Vidoe Comment. THAT IS if she want to realize about her fault.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 6, 2016 8:27 PM

Apr 2013

Chitose Karasuma's thought process in a nutshell.

Well, fortunately for her I have no problem stroking her ego because she was adorable in this scene.
SJ7izmNov 6, 2016 8:32 PM
Nov 6, 2016 9:20 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol at the part that the anime ending was different from what happened in the LNs. The sad reality of a lot of LN adaptations. I died when Kuzu promised to handle the meeting, then puts Towada in the spotlight.

Chitose was really full of herself in this episode (more she normally is). It's about time she read some criticism about herself and hopefully Gojou can convince her to read some criticism to improve herself. Some of those comments were a little too much though like "Is it true that Chitose Karasuma-san slept her way into this role" and "Come to my place, I have a 'lifetime employment' offer for you".

Also, the LN author is completely broken. Is this how Watari felt when Oregairu covered 6 volumes in 12 episodes?

Next episode seems like they're going on a trip and they'll be recording their "adventures" I guess. Also fanservice, lol.

But seriously though, this is probably the most underrated anime of the season :/

5/5

Note: Better subs are out now :D
GoldenDevilGamerNov 6, 2016 9:28 PM
Nov 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Oct 2012
Subs were a little awkward, I actually understood better when I stopped reading and just listened.

Chitose got flamed by the internet. Well that sucks doesn't it.
Looks like next ep she'll get closer to everyone and hopefully also develop herself more?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 6, 2016 9:51 PM

Jun 2013
Gojou was a talented seiyuu but one of his drama CDs didn't sell at all. The reason could be that it was good stuff but the creators saw no profit in it so they marketed it like shit. Chitose's first anime OP is selling 10,000 discs and she's bragging about it to no end and comparing this success to Gojou's apparent failure so that she can get him to praise her.

Chitose is so happy throughout this episode and is telling everyone else to be happy too since the OP is selling good. The anime blu-rays are also selling with many losers showing up to get their copies. But she's being made fun of for her crappie work on the internet and that hits her really hard. She's getting a reality check here. She isn't as perfect as she thinks she is. There were also complaints from the takes because she wasn't doing good enough. The anime being shit is because of the work of these newbies along with a lot of other things. People are feeling sorry for the seiyuus for working on crap but the three main seiyuus are also crap themselves and are playing their part in ruining the anime.

Lol how Kadokura went into denial about the existence of a Kuusure anime. That's how terrible that anime is. People don't even want to acknowledge its existence lol. The publishers want him to speed up and bring out the next volumes because of the anime, but Kadokura couldn't care less about that insult to his LN.

All this negative attention Chitose is getting should have a big effect on her unless she decides to go into denial and doesn't improve which is also entirely possible given her sky high ego and all. She is already thinking of herself as a pro and wants everyone around to praise her despite her crappie performances.
Nov 6, 2016 10:28 PM

Aug 2015
Fun fact: the production of the anime in this show is loosely based on the production of Berserk 2016.
Nov 6, 2016 11:25 PM

Dec 2014
Chitose really needed that reality check. Hopefully she starts to change even a little tiny bit, but I won't count on it happening yet.

Also, Kuzu "plundering the budget". To hell with him... I hope he gets fired.
I need sleep.
Nov 7, 2016 12:27 AM

Sep 2015
The subs are not that good as always, sometimes it doesn't even reflect what the characters are actually saying.

Chitose's attitude and confidence are just too high... finally the flaming hit her in the internet.
valvravetruthNov 7, 2016 12:31 AM
Nov 7, 2016 12:45 AM

Dec 2009
Davinci subs are good, it's the other ones that were junk. Identifiable by: Davinci is sans-serif, the meme subs are serif font.

Chi-chan's bad act crying (though it fits the spoiled brat chara) to the internet flames. Welcome to the internet Chi-chan.

If there's one thing i defintely have to say after all these eps, is that even though Chitose is full of herself, she's never stupid and remains an optimist. There's a lot of surprisingly wise lines accidentally dribbling outa her mouth to where i wonder why her brother responds so negatively.
GenesisAriaNov 7, 2016 12:49 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 7, 2016 12:50 AM

Aug 2013
Glad I waited for the Davinci subs. Man that video where they bashed Chitose had some brutal comments. "You're not a real seiyuu, kill yourself." "Trash seiyuu is trash." "Never watching an anime with her in it again." Yeah, bet that ego shriveled up real quick eh Chitose?
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 7, 2016 1:57 AM

Sep 2016
"hmm"

"hmm"

"hmm"

"kantoku???"

"hmm"

"hmm"

"KANTOKUUUUUUUUU"

GAHAHAHAHAHA
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 7, 2016 3:09 AM
May 2016
Wtf the LN author is going crazy xD
Chitose being bashed on the internet, can't help she needs something like this to change.
Nov 7, 2016 3:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Davinci subs are fine, ignore the other crap

I wonder how much of this anime is based on Watari's personal experience and how much he's just making up as he goes along. Either way it's always amazingly fun to watch lol

Chitose's arrogant and narcissistic nature has almost no limit it seems and Kuzu-san really lives up to his name :3
Nov 7, 2016 4:46 AM

Sep 2015
That's the internet for you, Chi-san. Love you anyways!
Nov 7, 2016 5:15 AM

Jan 2014
Hope she'll get ovr this and keeps on being her shitty oldself.
Nov 7, 2016 7:49 AM

Jul 2013
not much to say this week. i'm glad chitose is getting the reality check she needed. she's becoming an egomaniac!

now we're heading towards the midway point in the season, i'm hoping the antics will come to an end for the most part soon and will start focusing on character development (for everyone, not just chitose) but that's just my personal taste in anime...

i really want the blond guy to be fired already lmao he's such a dick

also chitose's sloth plush is cute, i want it :"3
Nov 7, 2016 8:33 AM

May 2015
Those online insults hit Chitose really hard. Hopefully she can turn things around in her next project. That'd be great character development for her. Though, she really should stop boasting about how much their OP is selling, as everything else related to the anime is a complete mess. I mean, the production staff are basically giving up. The beach episode should be a nice change of pace next week.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Nov 7, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
Ahh poor chi-chan!
She was kinda bitchy and cocky this episode, but i still felt bad nonetheless!
Nov 7, 2016 9:21 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Last half of the episode was absolutely awkward from every side.
Nov 7, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 2012
Poor author sanity level went down. If anime adaptation is shitty, you don't buy merchandise related to it, vote with wallet :)
Nov 7, 2016 9:40 AM

May 2013
This episode was kind of weird. I mean, they just realized this LN adaption is going to sell badly? Nowadays there are sale estimates months before the series end.

Then we are shown the anime director as if he wasn't at fault for making such a shitty anime adaption. Low budgets are not a reason an adaption is shitty, konosuba was good even with a shoe string budget.

The anime is already ending and we never got to see the singing unit chitose and the other two girls were supposed to make, in Ore ga seiyuu it was clearly shown but here it seems to be an afterthought.

Also, Chitose should be worried that this series has already ended, she should be auditioning like two months ago to get new roles, at this rate she is going to be ostracized as the main lead of the shitty adaption of the season.
Nov 7, 2016 10:20 AM

May 2016
Chitose is even more cute when she is in despair.
Nov 7, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2016
-Abyss_Walker- said:
Chitose is even more cute when she is in despair.
i want to hug chitose :3 :3 :3 :3
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 7, 2016 11:05 AM

Apr 2014
well Chitose can only blame herself as she dont even take alot of thing serious so this should be a good lesson for her lol but man alot of akward moments in this ep because of how bad everything was for them
"one step at a time"
Nov 7, 2016 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
I can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 7, 2016 1:40 PM

May 2010
Chitose is finally getting criticism. The guys in the bluray event (was it?) were pretty harsh. Assuming stuff at best. But the comments on the niconico video weren't far from reality (people who use the word "die" exist and its sad. The constructive ones were pretty on-spot tho) Hope Chitose learns from it.

And I can't wait for Kuzu to disappear from this anime. He makes me want to smash my head against the table.
Nov 7, 2016 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
TragicRomance said:
Chitose is finally getting criticism. The guys in the bluray event (was it?) were pretty harsh. Assuming stuff at best. But the comments on the niconico video weren't far from reality (people who use the word "die" exist and its sad. The constructive ones were pretty on-spot tho) Hope Chitose learns from it.

And I can't wait for Kuzu to disappear from this anime. He makes me want to smash my head against the table.
?

Kuzu is the best character in this series GAHAHAHA
CrossAnge

Nov 7, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2010
GangsterCat said:
TragicRomance said:

?

Kuzu is the best character in this series GAHAHAHA

He's garbage, true to his name.
Nov 7, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2016
again i feel sorry to the author of the LN .. and for chitose ,the internet was hard on her.. their show is receiving some bad comments and yeah it's bcoz it's obviously sucks :v ..
Nov 7, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2008
There you got it girl! Karma at it's maximum!
Read and savor all of those Internet Flames directed at you!
Chitose Karasuma attitude is pure SHIT!
The author of KuuSure is now has lost his shit and escaping reality!
The director kept a recording so that while he's asleep he is saying "hu huh" LOLZ!
The "water bear" is supposed to be a reference to the real life micro-animals called Tardigrade which is said to be the toughest animal. (just go read wiki)
5/5!
matias067Nov 7, 2016 8:17 PM

Nov 8, 2016 12:20 AM

Jan 2012
Well, Chitose's bubble finally got popped, and the author and director are having breakdowns. Amazingly enough, I still don't think we've reached rock bottom yet. Somebody needs to shove a big boot up that jerkass Kuzu's ass! XD
Nov 8, 2016 5:37 AM

Oct 2013
takenMalUsername said:
lacznosc said:

They're were fine in the beginning.
I don't really like joke subs and this group seems to be one with the non-english translations. I also noticed a bunch of errors (ex. Kuzu/Kazu and I believe I saw fist instead of first).
It sucks because I really like this show, so I want to see it as fast as possible.

Same here. The shitty subs ruined the episode for me. I have to re-watch once it's released with decent subs.
Nov 8, 2016 7:24 AM

Dec 2014
Poor Chitose... I know she's kinda arrogant but I feel bad for her I hope she recover in the next episode
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gi(a)rlish Number Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

103 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 14, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Gi(a)rlish Number Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

70 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 14, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Gi(a)rlish Number Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

84 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 13, 2023 11:40 PM

Poll: » Gi(a)rlish Number Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

63 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 13, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Gi(a)rlish Number Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2016

65 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 13, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.