Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ookami Kakushi Episode 5 Discussion

Feb 10, 2010 4:01 AM

Well, another person was gone over the deep end and the iron law is carried out.

The Vigilance Committee sorta remind loosely of the Yamainu from Higurashi...

The scenes for the next episode seem to add a potential conflict for scythe-girl and a currently unknown opponent...

I don't think the series so far is a murder mystery like Ryukishi07's previous works, but it has the suspense, horror, and supernaturalness is definitely present...
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Feb 10, 2010 4:01 AM

Cool episode. Finally making progress, although it's about time considering we're nearly halfway through the series.

I suppose this isn't going to be much of an intellectual murder mystery anime like I initially thought it would be.

EDIT: Yikes, xelloss said it 22 seconds before me.

Feb 10, 2010 9:20 AM

DeusExMachina said:
Does anyone know whether or not there will be bad ends? I'm aware that we can only gather things from what has aired so far, but I hear there is a game. Anything?

There are bad ends in the game. I have no idea which ending the anime will have.

Feb 10, 2010 10:50 AM

hirahira said:
DeusExMachina said:
Does anyone know whether or not there will be bad ends? I'm aware that we can only gather things from what has aired so far, but I hear there is a game. Anything?

There are bad ends in the game. I have no idea which ending the anime will have.

Well it will be more or less anime original as many things from different pathes have already happened, but you can narrow the basic structure it will be following down to 3 possible endings...
We'll see and basically any of them is good.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。

Feb 10, 2010 3:07 PM

I'm hoping for 26 episodes with a few resets :p
Also hoping the gay dude dies first if it does happen.

Feb 10, 2010 5:31 PM

I'm beginning to see why everyone in this town is going crazy...

They have to listen to "HASSAKU! HASSAKU!" everyday!

Also, creepy when Issei crawled down that building.
Modified by Kaymyu, Feb 10, 2010 5:34 PM

Feb 11, 2010 12:48 AM

hirahira said:
DeusExMachina said:

Thank you. (:

Feb 11, 2010 5:45 AM

hope this would get more interesting.

Feb 11, 2010 1:35 PM

Jumperboy333 said:
If you think there's been a Higurashi fibe all along, then why'd you rate it a 3?

Because it's been a poor quality ripoff of Higurashi from day 1.

Smochi said:
second half of the episode was FILLED with Narm. First half wasn't so bad.

I see we have a troper.

I actually filled in all the Narm entries for Ookami Kakushi on TVTropes. /showoff

And yeah, they're all from the 2nd half.

Feb 12, 2010 9:03 PM

I have decided that this isn't a bad anime per say.
It is just trying too hard ...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Feb 13, 2010 11:12 AM

This episode finally has a better plot, and I learned some interesting information. It becomes more understandable and interesting that will make sense in the next episode or so. I knew about Nemuru's role, and I wonder why she cried when she killed Issei.

Feb 13, 2010 7:18 PM

francismeunier said:
DeusExMachina said:
I know but if you want to know...you will know all about this anime....which can spoiler you but there are bad ends. I am hoping for either whole annihilation thing or something happy but it will never be 100% happy in this serie due to it content.
When are any of Ryukishi's stories even CLOSE to 100% happy?

Feb 14, 2010 12:43 AM

Berunkasteru said:
francismeunier said:
DeusExMachina said:
I know but if you want to know...you will know all about this anime....which can spoiler you but there are bad ends. I am hoping for either whole annihilation thing or something happy but it will never be 100% happy in this series due to it content.
Higurashi was satisfying in the end I will tell about that.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

Feb 14, 2010 12:48 AM

francismeunier said:
Berunkasteru said:
francismeunier said:
DeusExMachina said:
I know but if you want to know...you will know all about this anime....which can spoiler you but there are bad ends. I am hoping for either whole annihilation thing or something happy but it will never be 100% happy in this series due to it content.
Higurashi was satisfying in the end I will tell about that.
Sure it might be satisfying, but was it happy? (But really, why am I jumping into this conversation? I haven't even seen it yet >.>)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

Feb 14, 2010 2:10 AM
Smochi said:
second half of the episode was FILLED with Narm. First half wasn't so bad.

indeed, in some sick twisted way i think the laughs i'm getting from the Narm are what keep me watching this otherwise unremarkable show

it wasn't a bad episode per se but the show is still failing to really catch my interest

Jun 7, 2010 5:32 AM

Yay! Spider-Issei! =D

Jul 29, 2010 6:03 PM

Dang, I wanted to watch The South Pole Story.

Jul 4, 2011 10:59 AM

The wolf girl had better just killed the gay protagonist

Apr 16, 2012 10:30 PM

Okay so i dont understand anything . Why didnt he go to Suzu's house? Why did he just go home? Why did he just run away when a girl just appear in front of him and he knows that the girl might be killed too?WHY DID HE JUST GO HOME AND ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN? This is serious sht , you almost got killed and you did nothing but act like nothing was wrong. Maybe i missed a few points but i cant believe he did something like that.In any case i gotta watch on or maybe the previous episode cause i dont know how issei and isuzu (i tink) got this disease.

Awesome Sig by Lailide

Sep 1, 2012 12:47 PM

Hmm decent episode, the brother was kinda creepy but now he's dead so yea kinda weird, we'll prob understand later on!

Oct 22, 2012 12:36 PM

MC has a vagina

Jul 16, 2014 10:41 PM

I've been watching too many series with lousy male protagonist lately..
Anyway.. I guess things are starting to come together. Cat fight next episode.

Nov 4, 2014 7:01 AM

Those tears - Isuzu's and Scythe Girl's. So much emotion in this episode. :/

Aug 11, 2015 11:54 AM

Still slow...

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]