Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 30, 2016 9:29 AM

For those that know us already, we were once the titan when it came to member card clubs — the collaboration trend you've seen many aplaces now began here, with AngelicXI and Half_Bl00d's legendary weekend smashes; this is just one of many examples.
For reasons pertaining to the admins' personal lives, we had to put the club on an indefinite hiatus.

Three years. That's how long we've been gone for. But MCA is now back, and we're better than ever.
We have a lot of experience, and we're now looking for like-minded, competent people to join our family.

Interested in becoming one of us? Read below...

G U I D E L I N E S
! Fill out the provided template corresponding to the job you'd like to apply for.
! Wait for our answer. It could take between three and five days for us to respond.
! You might get asked additional questions; please answer those.
! Enjoy your life as a staff member~ =) And remember, we aim for this club to be one big family, so please try to mingle with the crowd. ^^
! Alternatively: please keep in mind that MCA reserves the right to deny applications as we see fit. You will, of course, be provided with a short summary of why in our rejection letter if that comes to pass; if this will dissatisfy you, you may ask us for a more detailed explanation, which we will provide. Remember, however, that bluntness is often harsh. Do not ask us for it unless you're sure you can stomach it. We bear no one any sort of ill will and we'd hate for there to be bad blood between us. Even if you might get rejected, you're still one of our members. ^^

CARD MAKER
To put it simply, we're looking for people who love anime, art, design & combining all these things into a polished final product. Creativity and esthetics are two things that matter most in our opinion, and we'd like it if there was a balance between the two. We're also a bit on the traditionalist side, so to speak, so overly-wide things are a no-no. You will be expected to participate in at least four editions every month.
Detailed instructions on how we operate will be provided to you upon being accepted.

Currently Wanted: 8

TEMPLATE
Job: Card Maker
Name: username, the name you go by, or both.
Nickname: (if any; fear not, if none, we'll give you one with time c:)
Timezone | Hours of Availability: please specify both
Portfolio: link us to the blog or gallery where you keep your work archived. if there is no such thing, then please provide us with examples of your work, either by linking them or by putting all of them under a spoiler.
Additional Comments: tell us a little bit about yourself, or why you'd like to join. or what color you think grass has on an alternate Earth.

[b]Job:[/b] Card Maker
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Timezone | Hours of Availability:[/b]
[b]Portfolio:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

LAYOUT MAKER
Just like with card makers, we're looking for creative people that have the tremendous skill required to apply it and create beautiful, eye-catching designs. You will be expected to make a layout seasonally, either going by the calendar (thus spring // summer // autumn // winter) or by the currently airing anime. Details will be discussed with the creator & primary staff.

Currently Wanted: 1

TEMPLATE
Job: Layout Maker
Nickname: if any; fear not, if none, we'll give you one with time c:
Timezone: please state the hours you are most likely to be found online as well, so we know how to contact you.
Portfolio: link us to the blog or gallery where you keep your work archived. if there is no such thing, then please provide us with examples of your work by linking them.
Additional Comments: be as original as you want~

[b]Job:[/b] Layout Maker
[b]Timezone:[/b]

OFFICIAL MEMBER CARD MAKER
You must be wondering, what the hell? Well, you'll find out this is a separate job. And for good reason: unlike regular card makers, who take care of limited, special, rare, and other such ~exclusive availability~ things, an official member card maker will only put out the same design, tailored to the members. Seems a bit depressing, when put like that, but you will probably be doing a lot less work than regular card makers in the long run.

TEMPLATE
Job: Official Member Card Maker
Portfolio: link us to the blog or gallery where you keep your work archived. if there is no such thing, then please provide us with examples of your work, either by linking them or by putting all of them under a spoiler.
Additional Comments: be honest — do you like peanut butter?

[b]Job:[/b] Official Member Card Maker

OFFICIAL BADGE MAKER
This is a position similar to the official member card maker, in terms of what your job will entail: making badge samples, and then consistently providing them to the people that come request. You may, if you will so desire, switch it up and make all new badges from time to time, but there should be at least six months between them and the last series. Further matters should be discussed, as always, with the primary staff.

Currently Wanted: none --- ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED

TEMPLATE
Job: Official Badge Maker
Timezone | Hours of Availability: please specify both~
Additional Comments: chocolate or vanilla?

[b]Job:[/b] Official Badge Maker

GAME MASTER
A GM's job entails two things: making new games, and maintaining them. I think it's pretty simple. Wit, creativity, and proper grammar use are all greatly appreciated, as always. And we'll look at your post count — typically, a high number indicates someone active in the forums, and the easiest way to amass posts is by participating in games. Who better to GM than a frequent player?

TEMPLATE
Job: Game Master
Additional Comments: solo or multi player?

[b]Job:[/b] Game Master

AMBASSADOR
Someone who can and will advertise us. You will oversee affiliations and invites.
You may think of yourself as a preacher of true style.

TEMPLATE
Job: Ambassador
Additional Comments: I'm honestly running out of witty comments, so next I'll start speaking Spanish.

[b]Job:[/b] Ambassador

MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL
A keeper of keys! ...kind of. You will delete obsolete threads as per instructions from the primary staff, and if you're around, delete spam or unsavory comments should there be any in the club or forums. You're the shoulders of our little kingdom, kid.

TEMPLATE
Job: Maintenance Personnel
Additional Comments: ha! ich habe dich getäuscht.

[b]Job:[/b] Maintenance Personnel
][b]Name:[/b]

EXTRA INFO
Primary staff refers to HinoKahoko, the Creator, and Half_Bl00d & I, which form the pair of Head Admins.

POSITIONS WITH ADMIN STATUS: Card Maker, Layout Maker, Official Member Card Maker, Official Badge Maker, Maintenance Personnel.
POSITIONS WITH OFFICER STATUS: Game Master, Ambassador .

WE ARE PRESENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Modified by EMPERATRIX, Dec 6, 2016 4:54 AM

Oct 31, 2016 2:15 AM

Name: Little_csilla
Nickname: Csilla-chan
Timezone | Hours of Availability: in the afternoon :* around 6-7 o'clock
Additional Comments: i want to be game master well obiously a staff member who help with any small things :)))

Ps: Im sorry Hino-chan i cant make cards anymore....i loved this club so much <3 Thats why i still want to do something for it :D

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Nov 22, 2016 5:54 PM

Nov 3, 2016 12:21 PM

I would like to apply for layout maker and card maker ~
Name: samuraigirl
Nickname: Ro-chan, samurai-chan (as you please x3)
Timezone | Hours of Availability: GMT + 01:00 ( usually im available in the evenings, except at the times of exams or when i need to write extreme much homework )
Portfolio:

Additional Comments: I think you know me kinda well 0//0 I have degree in japanese, and now I'm studying chinese also in uni. Goal is to master all three big asian languages C: I think the grass is purple somewhere on another planet. Or pink. I wish it is pink x3

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Nov 22, 2016 5:55 PM

Nov 17, 2016 2:22 AM

Name: Mayumi
Nickname: Mayu, Sharpy
Timezone | Hours of Availability: ummm, 2-3 hours a day. But since mid-terms will be coming up, it might get cut down more.
Portfolio: >.>
Additional Comments: I joined cause I was invited by someone to help out. I'm flattered you asked such a n00blet like me ^///^
I've always thought grass was pink on another planet. It'd also be awesome if it was silver xD

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Nov 22, 2016 5:53 PM

Nov 17, 2016 7:06 AM

Name:Avatartrix
Nickname:Trix
Timezone| Hours of Availability:Eastern time, Available at night all nights and all day Friday and Sunday
Additional Comments: If I get the job, do I get a free cake? P.S Maintenance Personnel

Nov 19, 2016 5:11 PM

Job: Ambassador
Name: Rei
Nickname: GayforBowie
Timezone | Hours of Availability: I have no life, please help.
Additional Comments: I'm good at inviting users to clubs and whatnot.

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Nov 22, 2016 5:54 PM

Nov 21, 2016 1:25 PM

Name: Vina
Nickname: Vina
Timezone | Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday from 3 pm to 3 am CST.
Portfolio: Here. This is not a portfolio, they're just examples.
Additional Comments: I'm glad that you invited me to apply and I hope I can help you a bit.

Forum set by Sylinchen

Nov 21, 2016 5:06 PM

Job: Official Badge Maker
Name: Ayame_Rin
Nickname: Aya or RinRin :)
Timezone | Hours of Availability: GMT+2 emmm so I'm usually available in the evenings for like 1-2 hours during weekdays... and more on weekends.
Portfolio: -here-
Additional Comments: I like them both, but... CHOCOLATE! <33
I can also help with cards, but only as part-timer since too busy IRL and with other club. That of course if you won't mind :)

Nov 30, 2016 12:39 AM

Name: Phraze
Nickname: Rizzy
Timezone | Hours of Availability: GMT+8 and I'm available about 4 hours a day
Portfolio: 1, 2, 3
Additional Comments: I love peanut butter x3 and I want to help this club. I can easily keep up with OMCs and have been switching to that, so this job sounds perf. I tend to chip in on card editions..but too much work to catch up on.. so this 'same template' deal works for me ^^

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Dec 1, 2016 2:11 AM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze

Nov 30, 2016 3:48 PM

Username: Hana5963
Nickname: Hana
Job: Ambassador but i'm willing to help with anything if u need me~
Time Zone: Pacific
Availability: everyday; 3-4 hours min
Reason: u guys r a big club but u just reopened so ur rlly small right now, so y not help? Besides, i talked briefly with a staff member and u guys seem nice ^.^
Comment: plz pm me if accepted~

Modified by HinoKahoko, Feb 5, 2017 10:06 PM

Dec 1, 2016 9:15 PM

Job: Official Member Card Maker and Card Maker
Name: hibaricloud
Nickname: hi-chan or hibari-chan or hibaricloud
Timezone | Hours of Availability: every Saturday 1pm - 5pm / M-F at least 2 hours within the day but no evenings..
Portfolio: http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/JungYeonHyo13/library/Cards%20Made?sort=3&page=1
Additional Comments: I will try my very best to help the club be active again. Just PM me if my application is accepted or declined. :)

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Dec 6, 2016 4:27 AM

Dec 2, 2016 7:15 PM

Name: KawazoeKumiko
Nickname: don't really have one (As long as you don't call me Kawa-chan
Timezone | Hours of Availability: PST | 2 - 3 hours
Portfolio: here~
Additional Comments: never taste it before.

Modified by EMPERATRIX, Dec 6, 2016 4:27 AM

Jan 30, 2017 11:43 PM

Name: mcbagnes
Nickname: MC, or anything I don't really mind
Timezone | Hours of Availability: GMT +8 | I'm usually online from 9:00 to 2:00 (in case I'm needed), but do work around 13:00-22:00. :)
Portfolio: Samples only~ (btw, these are from 2012 I think, because I also went inactive for years haha more about it below)
Additional Comments: I know my cards do not have the same style as the others (from prev card clubs I worked for) and not the very best. If it's a good or a bad thing, it depends on you now. I might try new things though since it's been five years. x) As to why I like to join: I was very happy that one of the clubs I joined years ago is now back! I would like to help in any way. Cheers to everyone~
Modified by Cophelia, Jan 30, 2017 11:56 PM

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu

Feb 4, 2017 11:58 PM

Name: Dechromarlo
Nickname: Yea.. I don't really have one. Maybe Marlo since it's my real name.
Timezone | Hours of Availability: GMT+7 | 10-18 hours per day
Portfolio: [link]
Additional Comments: I'm a novice in card making business and only recently joined at another club as a card maker. Also the grass on the alternate Earth got to be red, I'm quite sure. Thank you for taking me into consideration.

Modified by HinoKahoko, Feb 5, 2017 10:06 PM
ʙ ʟ ᴇ s s ᴇ ᴅ ʙ ʏ ʀ ᴇ ɪ ɴ ᴀ s ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴜ s

Feb 19, 2017 1:06 AM

Job: card maker
Name: edvynn
Nickname: I don't have one but um, ed-chan? -it sounds horrible, I know..-
Timezone | Hours of Availability: I'm available +2 or 3 hours everyday, 4 pm to 6 or 7 pm
Portfolio: here ^^
Additional Comments: I like making cards and I can help the club out so

Feb 19, 2017 7:17 PM

Job: Layout Maker
Name: Holocaster
Nickname: Holo, Horo, Holi
Timezone: GMT -6. I am usually available 6-7 hours a day after 16:00.
Portfolio: Link
Additional Comments: Hello! I'd love to become a layout maker for this club for the following reasons:
Up until now, I have mostly made layouts for myself and friends, and only a couple for official clubs. I'd love to get out of my comfort zone as primarily a card maker, and have the opportunity to push myself to improve my graphics even further. I believe there is always something new to learn, no matter what level you're on.

Thank you for reviewing my application, no matter the outcome <3