Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 29, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah so they are investigating on the mysterious mass murder. I'd be freaked out too if I saw a bunch of bodies together. Looks like it's all over the news too.

Feels a lot like there's a conspiracy going on.
In the meantime, I'm not too impressed by the direction of the story as the show tries more to add to the mystery.

Gamon also at the wrong place at the wrong time D:
Oct 29, 2016 9:03 AM

Apr 2015
The show has its "eh" moments but I gotta say that for me it has probably the best directing aside from Sangatsu. So much talented staff is on this.

It's also interesting to know that only Ryousuke Nishii is credited as Key Animator meaning he did all of the key animation for the entirety of episode 4. What a talent.
FappaOct 29, 2016 9:20 AM
Oct 29, 2016 10:02 AM

Apr 2016
Not entirely sure that I liked how this episode went. Seems like we went back to yelling and not getting much done, plot wise. The mystery elements are certainly making the show different, but I'm not sure whether or not that "different" is synonymous with good. This show will be easier to judge near the end, I think, rather than the beginning.
Oct 29, 2016 10:05 AM

Jan 2016
Oct 29, 2016 10:39 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
We know more about the existence of the devil next to obsessed girl.

Also i saw a mention that the reporter girl might actually be dead.

Way too many questions and no answers yet.

Hashigami's son found Gamon.
Oct 29, 2016 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
ButadonMeitante said:

I noticed that too. And it looked like she didn't have a reflection when she looked at herself right before leaving the office.

Nothing really stood out in this episode for me, it felt similar to episode 1 where there was just a bunch of yelling and Ryo-Tits was being annoying. It got interesting at the end though when Gamon was confronted by Sarai.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 29, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
A lot of dialogues, as usual... I also kinda think that Touko is dead.
Oct 29, 2016 11:02 AM
Aug 2015
"Devil" and that girl are the only characters I like so far. If this show was all like it is when it focuses on the two of them, I would love it. That's kind of what I expected of this anime in the first place.
Oct 29, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2011
Mediocre episode, but still watchable. 3/5.
Nice desktop

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Oct 29, 2016 11:20 AM

Feb 2016
Just when it started to get more normal in the previous ep, we are back at "WTF am I watching" again..
Oct 29, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2014
Not really sure how to rate this one.It certainly had its moments,especially with the devil,but still I don't feel there was much progression this week,except from the ending.
Oct 29, 2016 11:34 AM

Feb 2016
*Sigh* this episode was 2.5/4 Cringe and 1.5/4 Interesting stuff

Seriously what's the fucking point on saying things so Loud (when having 2 people close to you) and showing Watermelon-Airhead-Chan dancing around?

Aquamirror said:
Just when it started to get more normal in the previous ep, we are back at "WTF am I watching" again..

THIS was exactly what I feared, I guess we can't rely on having normal episodes since first was crazy af. so I think we will have this very often...

2.5/5 Average episode
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 29, 2016 11:35 AM
Jun 2015
I liked the episode before, this one was mediocre. The premise of the show sounds interesting but while watching it, you just wonder wtf your're watching. From watching the first 4 episodes the characters Ryouka, Yuuta, Shun just annoy me they feel like they are ripped out of Mayoiga. Hopefully this show gets better
Oct 29, 2016 11:40 AM
Jun 2013
I can't stand the tit girl
Oct 29, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
Average episode, There was a lot of dialogue but most of it was actually just random rambling.

The sudden discovery of all these bodies has caused some commotion in the media. I don't really think that the reporter girl is dead but I suppose it's a plausible scenario.
Gamon expresses his thoughts about the incident claiming that it's nothing occult and probably just some mass suicide gathering.
Most intriguing part of the episode for me was the part about how the girl and the so called devil met, It looked like he was just a psychic capable of astral projection but he did say he was a devil too. Not sure which one to take as the truth.

Gamon has a nice desktop wallpaper. xD

Reporter Girl is also interested in Gamon's website and feels that it might have some connection to the case at end. I think we might get some confirmation on the Reporter Girl being dead idea when we see what happens when she eventually meets Gamon.
Confrontation at the end, Let's see where this heads.

No detective otaku this episode. :(
Oct 29, 2016 11:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Now, theories pop up saying that not only Reporter Girl is dead, but also Gamon and Sarai (the guy who found him at the end).

Pay attention to any sorts of reflections and shadows.
SmudyOct 29, 2016 11:58 AM
Oct 29, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
Why is the show forcing me to watch Boobzilla acting like she has the IQ of a dead goldfish? It's almost as if the show is challenging me to hate it with stuff like that.

That aside, after a good episode last week, we jumped right back into ridiculous pacing without an awful lot actually happening. And these theories about some people actually being dead, what exactly is that based on? From what I can tell, people seem to have pulled these ideas from thin air. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I just don't see anything of substance to remotely suggest it. Someone mentioned the scene with reporter girl near the start, but surely they were just distracted by the news rather than her being dead? Seems like people are being caught up in the same frenzy as the general populace in the show are (in relation to the mass suicide).
Oct 29, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
Last episode was pretty good and made me excited for the next one, but this one was just eh. Ryouka literally did nothing this episode lol. Hopefully her character becomes a little more fleshed out as the series continues. This episode's ending was pretty cliffhanger-y, so I'm going to keep watching just out of intrigue, but I'm not expecting anything too amazing. I still think the series can pick itself up, considering the large group of talented staff involved. Hopefully next episode will be better story wise. 3/5 for me
FranklyNerdyOct 29, 2016 12:24 PM
Oct 29, 2016 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
So much Ryo-tas goodness this ep :'(
She's a goddess <3

Gamotan forcing himself to be super excited to forget about his anxieties and the mass murder investigation is a big over up for the professors death :O
Looks like many of the cast might already be dead and are spirits, but they are still visible to other people so I don't know.
Oct 29, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2008
So let me guess, was this yet another 400 pages into one episode? Because it was all over the place. And titty monster still annoyed the living crap out of me with her obnoxious personality and actions. Best part was probably the prologue with that out of place music playing during the reportage lmao

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 29, 2016 12:38 PM

Feb 2015
I'm finding this show really hard to watch. As much as I enjoy giant boobs girl dancing around there's no point to her character. The dialogue was 100MPH again, I can't make sense of what people are saying.

I honestly have not seen anything this bad in a very long time.
Oct 29, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2009
Nice episode. It's impressive how scary Sarai has become. Maybe it's just the way Gamon sees him?
The devil guy has a case of chuunibyou, I'd say. Just because you suffer out of body experience / astral projection a lot, doesn't mean he has to speak like that.

ichii_1 said:
Gamotan forcing himself to be super excited to forget about his anxieties and the mass murder investigation is a big over up for the professors death :O

It's more like, he tries to act "normal" (for him) so that the others would not suspect he was involved with the professor's death.

P.S. I think I haven't seen a single episode of this anime while in top-to-average mental shape. Is it the reason I'm enjoying it? Is everybody else dumber than I am while badly mentally tired? Is the show cursed, and I wouldn't be able to watch any episode of the show while sane?
Oct 29, 2016 12:45 PM

Dec 2014
Big boobs is such a fucking mystery. Like, how do you do a CARTWHEEL with boobs like that and remain unscathed? Then again, this is anime, so I shouldn't think too hard about the anatomy.

Also, MC needs to stop calling himself a NEET. He isn't under any conditions of that term.
Oct 29, 2016 1:23 PM
Mar 2016
So , a new ep has been showed and we don't even have a hint as to what the key that Gamon has if for.

And no panchira sight of this big boobed bimbo.
Oct 29, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
It was O.K. episode again.But too bad it still didnt yet able to make us to say,"Good anime",really hoping to say that soon.

Also,if this anime pacing goes this way,then I dont expect any good impression at ending either.
Oct 29, 2016 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
Interesting theory about Touka. The MC was annoying in this episode, but he was trying to act as before, so I understand.
Oct 29, 2016 1:48 PM

Jan 2011
Series isn't really going anywhere and the best part of the episode is watch Ryo-ta-tas bounce around honestly. From what I understand there are only 2 volumes of content and we blew through that in the first episode. Must be some big characters they used since there ain't shit much going on as it stands.
Oct 29, 2016 1:55 PM

Nov 2009
Burger-Meister said:
Big boobs is such a fucking mystery. Like, how do you do a CARTWHEEL with boobs like that and remain unscathed? Then again, this is anime, so I shouldn't think too hard about the anatomy.

Fake boobs?
Low pain sensitivity due to whatever her problem is?
A recent development in the field of sports bras?
She is a ghost and doesn't obey physical laws?
She is a figment of MC's imagination, and the idol prophet had to put up with his split personality for a while?
Lots of possible explanations!

Burger-Meister said:
Also, MC needs to stop calling himself a NEET. He isn't under any conditions of that term.

Well, if he doesn't actually go to school he is supposed to be in, and his site cannot be called a job yet, he can call himself a NEET. He isn't a hikkikomori, though.
But I think he's just being dramatic when he says that.
Oct 29, 2016 2:37 PM

Dec 2012
Oh my 256 bodies found in the Lake. Hmmm Mass Suicide or Mass Hypnosis?

How the hell can Ryou-tas dance around with those Boob & not fall over.
Because ANIME.

Still no sign of Chi-chan.

Yuuta running away from Sarai.
Santoryu_XBurnerOct 29, 2016 2:42 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 29, 2016 3:18 PM
May 2016
Wtf what's up with the upbeat cheerful background song playing while showing the corpses.

More mysteries are being unraveled, kinda like it although the pacing is a pain on me. Looking foward next episode, the key seems like to be will reveal more mysteries.
Oct 29, 2016 3:20 PM

May 2016
Atavistic said:
And these theories about some people actually being dead, what exactly is that based on? From what I can tell, people seem to have pulled these ideas from thin air. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I just don't see anything of substance to remotely suggest it. Someone mentioned the scene with reporter girl near the start, but surely they were just distracted by the news rather than her being dead? Seems like people are being caught up in the same frenzy as the general populace in the show are (in relation to the mass suicide).

They are referring to how she doesn't have a reflection when she checks herself in the mirror right before she leaves. The same "missing reflection" effect was used with the Aria's brother in the previous episode during the parts where she was living with his corpse.
The brother also didn't have a shadow, which both the reporter girl and fortune teller also didn't have during the park bench scene. Sarai and Gamon were also clearly missing shadows during the last scene.
Oct 29, 2016 3:42 PM

Aug 2015
Gamon also doesn't have a shadow in the ending.
Oct 29, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2015
Things are getting more interesting. But the boobs -_- seriously are irritating me.
Oct 29, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2015
So much info. dump once again. Questions keep arising, and the mysteries get bigger. Despite all of that, I enjoyed the episode. Just hoping we get to see a clear picture soon enough.

Oct 29, 2016 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
Nope. This series simply doesn't work. The two main characters are voiced by the worst seiyuu out there and the scenes with them are almost unbearable. Count to it all the nonsense with them trying to put literally all occultic events into one story.

Also, the Akuma story was just mere rip-off of Monogatari storytelling and animation technique but without any real depth - are they really want to imitate Shaft so much?

This episode had like only one scene worth of mentioning and it's only cause it's meme material:

The rest of it was merely grasping at straws in their failed attempt to beat at least bits of sense into this series (lol at people on reddit who are actually trying to find any clues in this mess).
Oct 29, 2016 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
ryotas tiddies dont bother me as much as they do others, but it is the first time i've been annoyed at anime tits. i know someone with almost the same sized tidders and they dont move at all, in the slightest. ryotas why you gotta have magic tit
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Oct 29, 2016 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
WillVilverin said:
Gamon also doesn't have a shadow in the ending.
Whoa didn't even notice that, good eye!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Oct 29, 2016 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Jesus fuck talk slower you attention deficit riddled pieces of shit.

Info dump again.
Oct 29, 2016 7:16 PM

Oct 2011
whoa so theyre dead then omg
Oct 29, 2016 7:20 PM

Mar 2014
the plot watsoever thx for screening more official giant tits. wait for more doujins coming.
Oct 29, 2016 7:30 PM

Apr 2009
ichii_1 said:
She's a goddess <3

Looks like many of the cast might already be dead and are spirits, but they are still visible to other people so I don't know.
Ryoka is a goddess for you? well for me she's a bastard and a useless wanker bcoz of one thing her boobs and she's way annoying now i'll kill her instead in my mind
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 29, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2016
The mass murder was introduced so disconnected of everything that it doesn't wakes any intrest. Actually, I'm not intrested in professor's death either. I'll keep watching though.
Oct 29, 2016 8:14 PM

Mar 2014
Prankster_001 said:
ichii_1 said:
She's a goddess <3

Ryoka is a goddess for you? well for me she's a bastard and a useless wanker bcoz of one thing her boobs and she's way annoying now i'll kill her instead in my mind

really?thats pathetic. i highly suggest you to go to japan and bomb A1's head studio. at least do some actions not imagination
ButtSlapperOct 29, 2016 8:20 PM
Oct 29, 2016 9:05 PM

Jan 2015
Another some back story about Aria. I couldn't care less about Yuuta and his gang since currently I was more interested about Aria for now. Especially after that meeting with her "brother" or she think so.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 29, 2016 9:08 PM
Jul 2016
My reaction to this episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPX5IBbfmEQ
Oct 29, 2016 9:58 PM

Jun 2016
i'm so interested in the actual plot here but i just can't overlook some of the shows' glaring flaws... the self-proclaimed NEET annoys the shit out of me, Ryotas' over-the-top design and the screentime devoted to her tits makes the show next to unwatchable, and the whole "effeminate man bar mama" stereotype is super offensive and reductive

i guess it'd be cool if some of the main characters were dead, but either way its recommendability has already been killed off too...
plasticsyndromeOct 29, 2016 10:04 PM

Oct 29, 2016 10:11 PM

Jun 2015
Gamon needs to take a chill pill. He talks way too fast. As well for other people. Big-boob girl didn't contribute much to this episode except being annoying. 256 people died. That is a lot. I'm curious how that happened. The ending was interesting. Looks like Gamon is in trouble again. Trouble always finds him.
Oct 29, 2016 10:27 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Those tits were distracting in this ep lol...How are those things so big xD

All that aside, that body count was freaking high O_O The ghost guy was kinda creepy yet intriguing and that ending was equally as intriguing
Oct 29, 2016 11:34 PM

Oct 2016
very confuse of what's happening now .. but that's why they're investigating :v .. and that key gamo has ,got me curious ever since he pull it out of the mouth .. that mass people that died maybe gamo's theory was right that it's been a mass suicide after all but who knows , I cant tell what really is going on :v..
Oct 29, 2016 11:37 PM
Feb 2016
Gamon's trying to act as usual and normal but I don't understand how he just bravely told the girls and the shop owner that his radio can speak? It's just like back when episode 1 where he just go and grab the knife and ended up being scared of getting accused as the murderer of the Professor. There's only a thin line that separates bravery and stupidity.

We didn't really get much information about either the Professor nor the mass bodies case except the possibility that the latter is done to cover up or slowing down the process of the Professor case. Either way I hope they'll give more information especially that last scene was a bit sudden and shocking that I had no idea what the Professor son's talking about.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

216 by tokino_sora »»
Mar 7, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

448 by andreyous »»
Feb 9, 8:35 PM

» For the people who seen it

mathbg - Sep 8, 2023

3 by mathbg »»
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

97 by Abyhape »»
Jan 24, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2016

142 by Kitty-Kate »»
Nov 30, 2022 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.