Forum Settings
Forums

What things makes you stand out from other people?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2016 10:31 AM
May 2015
Trance said:
mafia_princess said:
Give information about what? Tbh I dismiss both your attitude and mindset. Also you as a whole. You're really annoying. How about that😒
You know what? I don't want to keep replying to you. Because it feels like talking to a brick.

Must really hurt when a brick is smarter than you, right? lol
Must really be pathetic to brag about something that anyone could aquire by investing in.
Oct 29, 2016 10:37 AM

Nov 2015
mafia_princess said:
Trance said:

Must really hurt when a brick is smarter than you, right? lol
Must really be pathetic to brag about something that anyone could aquire by investing in.

The hardest part is investing in it. If that were easy, you would be able to match me.
Oct 29, 2016 10:45 AM

Oct 2015
@mafia_princess & @Trance

Please go on, it's pretty entertaining

Wait no I'm not supposed to say that ..
Isn't it like a pointless argument? Trance is very charming, and Princess is a sweety. Heart heart both, peace and love <3
Don't mind me, I'm just upset Trance ignored me. Or I'm just bored.
Oct 29, 2016 10:45 AM
May 2015
Trance said:
mafia_princess said:

The hardest part is investing in it. If that were easy, you would be able to match me.
Please. You have a wrong view on intelligence and what it means if you precieve people based on a comment 😝
Oct 29, 2016 10:49 AM

Nov 2015
@Nyarlathothep

I didn't ignore you >_> I just didn't have anything else to say.

mafia_princess said:
Trance said:

Please. You have a wrong view on intelligence and what it means if you precieve people based on a comment 😝

Surely you comment by thinking them before or are you saying you post thoughtless stuff? lol
Oct 29, 2016 11:02 AM
May 2015
Nyarlathothep said:

Isn't it like a pointless argument? Trance is very charming, and Princess is a sweety. Heart heart both, peace and love <3
Yes it is. But he's not admitting a thing about how wrong he views things. He must accept that my lack of communication techniques and nouns or whatever doesn't exclude or un-validate my opinion. He believes in something. I believe in another thing. I don't care. When I tried to argue about the original point he derailed by netpicking other flawed things in my discussion instead of answering straight forward. He believes that God is not perfect which I disagree with completely. He built a philosophy on his own and he's trying to force it on others. I don't mind expressing him of it, but when answering my question he missed my point and just typed a sentence from the philosophy he concluded to. And when I pointed that out he ignored it and continued validating his idea which I never asked him to.

Trance said:
@Nyarlathothep

mafia_princess said:

Surely you comment by thinking them before or are you saying you post thoughtless stuff? lol
Doesn't matter if it's thoughtless or not. You're measuring intelligence in a one-dimensioned way.
Oct 29, 2016 11:11 AM

Nov 2015
mafia_princess said:
Doesn't matter if it's thoughtless or not. You're measuring intelligence in a one-dimensioned way.

For that your comments will have to be one-dimensional.

Anyways, I read your rant lol. About God, I was obviously joking. Sort of like how Nietzsche said 'God is dead'. omg
Oct 29, 2016 11:15 AM
May 2015
Trance said:
mafia_princess said:

Anyways, I read your rant lol. About God, I was obviously joking. Sort of like how Nietzsche said 'God is dead'. omg
omg !!!!!! I was joking !!!!!!! I fucking have study to do and I don't have time for this. I'm out and stop quoting me. Now I believe in hate at first sight.
Oct 29, 2016 11:17 AM

Jun 2016
I'm an Engineer, and I work out.... Usually the two don't mix.
Oct 29, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2015
mafia_princess said:
Trance said:

omg !!!!!! I was joking !!!!!!! I fucking have study to do and I don't have time for this. I'm out and stop quoting me. Now I believe in hate at first sight.

With that brain of yours, you'll only be torturing yourself with studies. Well, ask me if you need help with anything :P
Oct 29, 2016 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
Trance said:

Objective measurement is retarded, reductionist. It cuts half of reality in order to gain control on the other half. We are too harsh on subjectivity, to tell the truth, especially when it comes to people. If we don't chase an objective ideal here, we can easily agree upon the conclusion that everyone can gauge his importance -- relative or absolute, neither makes any difference.

The very notion of virtues and vices assumes the presence of a society and hence of social interaction.

I like subjectivity but I'm just saying with subjectivity a person can not have just one value they would have several separate values.

It was a rhetorical question.
Oct 29, 2016 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
Trance said:
@Nyarlathothep

Haha I was just kidding ^^

mafia_princess said:
Nyarlathothep said:

Yes it is. But he's not admitting a thing about how wrong he views things. He must accept that my lack of communication techniques and nouns or whatever doesn't exclude or un-validate my opinion. He believes in something. I believe in another thing. I don't care. When I tried to argue about the original point he derailed by netpicking other flawed things in my discussion instead of answering straight forward. He believes that God is not perfect which I disagree with completely. He built a philosophy on his own and he's trying to force it on others. I don't mind expressing him of it, but when answering my question he missed my point and just typed a sentence from the philosophy he concluded to. And when I pointed that out he ignored it and continued validating his idea which I never asked him to.

If you think the conversation goes nowhere, you can just ignore him. Hate is still better than indifference, so there is still room for some loving there :p
Oct 29, 2016 1:35 PM
May 2015
Trance said:
mafia_princess said:

With that brain of yours, you'll only be torturing yourself with studies. Well, ask me if you need help with anything :P
Nope, quite the contrary, I manage my studies pretty well :P
Oct 29, 2016 2:35 PM

May 2013
@Trance and @mafia_princess
at first i was entertained by your argument, and then i got bored, but now i'm pretty sure you guys are just going to become friends.

to answer the original question, people often tell me that i'm a good listener and i actually speak quietly in public spaces. i wouldnt say this makes me stand out....at all...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

18 by UncreatedSong »»
16 minutes ago

» What is your favorite Masaaki Yuasa anime?

Sorachin - Yesterday

17 by Lucifrost »»
40 minutes ago

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

14 by Zayvex »»
43 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 7 hours ago

22 by Zayvex »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 11 hours ago

16 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.