Forum Settings
Forums

Elementary school pupils forced into islamic prayer and shouting "allahu akbar"

New
Oct 28, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel

PUPILS at a primary school were forced to chant "Allahu Akhbar" and “there is no God but Allah" in Germany.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 28, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
For the first time in history, a superior civilization is bending over backwards to be defiled by savages. I've never heard of anything like this. What's it going to take for the well deserved push back to finally occur?
Oct 28, 2016 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
For the first time in history, a superior civilization is bending over backwards to be defiled by savages. I've never heard of anything like this. What's it going to take for the well deserved push back to finally occur?

allahu ackbar you infidel
Oct 28, 2016 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
I mean, as a kid I was forced to recite Christian prayers and sing hymns. How is this any different? it's just the same shit with a different flavour.
Oct 28, 2016 4:09 PM

Nov 2008
Bobby2Hands said:
I mean, as a kid I was forced to recite Christian prayers and sing hymns. How is this any different? it's just the same shit with a different flavour.

The vast majority of Christians aren't terrorist or believe in Radical Christianity, while about 20% of Muslims don't mind Islamic Terrorism and 1% are terrorists.

Oct 28, 2016 4:13 PM

Dec 2015
Hoppy said:
Bobby2Hands said:

The vast majority of Christians aren't terrorist or believe in Radical Christianity, while about 20% of Muslims don't mind Islamic Terrorism and 1% are terrorists.

I'm not defending Muslims indoctrinating kids.
I'm just saying that maybe schools shouldn't force kids to participate in religious stuff, regardless of which religion it is.
Oct 29, 2016 2:38 AM
Jan 2014
The fact that they're teaching in an ethics class prayers that these kids probably don't even understand is well ... very unethical.

It's like Merkel wants native Germans to turn Nazi again so she can have an excuse to bring in even more migrants that German factories can then employ and pay pennies to fuel their exports.

Meanwhile in France thousands of migrants coming from Southern France arrive in Paris claiming to be coming from Calais ... And stupid volunteers believe them ...

Western Europe is going full retard.
Oct 29, 2016 2:53 AM

Jul 2013
Hoppy said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Actually I'd be willing to bet more than 20% don't believe in values that the west would consider normal, homosexuality is but one example. A few months ago Sargon did a video where he featured a prominent alternative to priest. This man asked a few simple questions, such as, "how many of you agree with they majority of extremist values" etc and the response was overwhelming. Of course this was just in a regular mosque, not some extremist nuthole. I'll try to find the video and update this message.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 29, 2016 6:17 AM

Aug 2012
Fuchsia said:
Of course this was just in a regular mosque, not some extremist nuthole. I'll try to find the video and update this message.

A regular mosque in Mosul, Yes.
Oct 30, 2016 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
Forcing ANY kid to be indoctrinated into any religion, be it islam, christianity, judaism, paganism, or jedi is out and out fuckin stupid. That's what you should be all mad about. Not the fact it's islam specifically.
Talk shit to me and so help me fucking god, I'll come over there and do absolutely nothing.
Oct 30, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
Fuchsia said:
Hoppy said:

Actually I'd be willing to bet more than 20% don't believe in values that the west would consider normal, homosexuality is but one example. A few months ago Sargon did a video where he featured a prominent alternative to priest. This man asked a few simple questions, such as, "how many of you agree with they majority of extremist values" etc and the response was overwhelming. Of course this was just in a regular mosque, not some extremist nuthole. I'll try to find the video and update this message.

You mean

The radical Muslim is one who accepts gays and doesn't want to kill none believers. They're the true 1%
Oct 30, 2016 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
Fuck the school which does this kind of thing.
Oct 30, 2016 11:59 AM

May 2009
Hoppy said:
Bobby2Hands said:

You actually believe there are upwards of 16 million Muslim terrorists?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.