Forum Settings
Forums

Um, hello there ^_^, I like stuff yes o.o.

New
Oct 28, 2016 9:00 AM

Oct 2014
So to keep this simple o.o

New to Mal I am not. But new to the forums I am indeed ^_^.

Previously the forums seemed rather intimidating to me due to not exactly being in a format I'm used to... However! I love to converse and with the halloween event that's been going on this october I've learned how to sort of communicate here a bit better.

So now I can introduce myself and possibly chill here maybe? o.o

So let's keep this sum up of me brief as you can find bits of my all over the internets o.o.

18, male, University student, studying "Computer science (Game Programming)" I have a diploma in games design. Very British English, I fit into the stereotypes well... he he.

If you can't tell by now I like games, and since I'm here i also obviously like anime (and try to read some Manga and LN's occasionally).

I'm a curious person who enjoys conversing and not getting shouted at >.<, as well as learning more and more new information in a variety of subjects, the world is a fascinating place and I like to find out how things work ^_^. I have a kind of syndrome, but it's not important so no need to go into it, and uh I think I may have babbled on so I guess I should probably stop here :3.

A very large pleasure to meet you ^_^, whoever I actually end up meeting o.o...

Edit: I'm a stickler for rules, so if yer reply to me twice here and there's things left unsaid, I'll most likely drop a comment on yer profile to continue o.o.
KorudoKunOct 31, 2016 10:24 AM

Oct 28, 2016 9:04 AM

Jun 2016
Hey, welcome to the forums!
Oct 28, 2016 9:07 AM

Apr 2012
Yes, welcome to MAL~
Oct 28, 2016 9:27 AM

Apr 2007
Hey KorudoKun, nice introduction. :) Looks like you've got a lot of good stuff going on in your life right now, which is pretty cool. I think you'll be happy to know that most people here definitely love conversing, and are not prone to shouting. haha Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here. Great to meet'cha. :)
Oct 28, 2016 9:39 AM

Jul 2010
Oct 28, 2016 11:23 AM

Oct 2013
KorudoKun said:
So to keep this simple o.o

New to Mal I am not. But new to the forums I am indeed ^_^.

Previously the forums seemed rather intimidating to me due to not exactly being in a format I'm used to... However! I love to converse and with the halloween event that's been going on this october I've learned how to sort of communicate here a bit better.

So now I can introduce myself and possibly chill here maybe? o.o

So let's keep this sum up of me brief as you can find bits of my all over the internets o.o.

18, male, University student, studying "Computer science (Game Programming)" I have a diploma in games design. Very British English, I fit into the stereotypes well... he he.

If you can't tell by now I like games, and since I'm here i also obviously like anime (and try to read some Manga and LN's occasionally).

I'm a curious person who enjoys conversing and not getting shouted at >.<, as well as learning more and more new information in a variety of subjects, the world is a fascinating place and I like to find out how things work ^_^. I have a kind of syndrome, but it's not important so no need to go into it, and uh I think I may have babbled on so I guess I should probably stop here :3.

A very large pleasure to meet you ^_^, whoever I actually end up meeting o.o...

Welcome to MAL forums. I am the same as you. I joined MAL years ago but recently came to the forums. I wasn't sure how to format even now. But I think it's interesting reading the posts and what people have to say. I'm a student as well, trying to be a doctor OBGYN. But right now working on being nurse. You seem like a very level headed guy, I like that c: don't let that kindness get in the way of standing up for yourself. Theirs some rude people on forums sometimes.
Oct 28, 2016 11:31 AM

Sep 2016
Hey, Welcome to MAL. Let me know if you need any help & hope you have a great stay here :)
Oct 28, 2016 12:08 PM

Oct 2014
NexAnim88 said:
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Heya it's great to finally show my face here ^_^, thank you for the warm welcome ~

mascarpone said:
Yes, welcome to MAL~

U-um yes to you too o.o, and thank you for the warm welcome ^_^.

Lauriferous said:
Hey KorudoKun, nice introduction. :) Looks like you've got a lot of good stuff going on in your life right now, which is pretty cool. I think you'll be happy to know that most people here definitely love conversing, and are not prone to shouting. haha Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here. Great to meet'cha. :)

Hey ^_^, yeah life is pretty good, though the work loads are harsh, but hey that's uni for ya o.o. Good to know, I will be jumping in on the most interesting conversations ^_^. Good to know they don't shout, cuz I'd rather people be more critical rather than going "NO YOU'RE WRONG" ; - ; I like logic and respect it... But yes! I shall enjoy my time here, so long as people can put up with my extensive writing, not so much a believer in the tldr's o.o. Thank you kindly for the warm welcome Lauriferous ~

dlee342 said:
Hello, welcome to MAL

Hiya! ^_^, great to finally be here, sankyuu for the warm welcome ~

Oct 28, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2014
LadyYuuki said:

Welcome to MAL forums. I am the same as you. I joined MAL years ago but recently came to the forums. I wasn't sure how to format even now. But I think it's interesting reading the posts and what people have to say. I'm a student as well, trying to be a doctor OBGYN. But right now working on being nurse. You seem like a very level headed guy, I like that c: don't let that kindness get in the way of standing up for yourself. Theirs some rude people on forums sometimes.

Hey ^_^, nice to meet a fellow student o.o, though age range has never bothered me o.o. Your career seems interesting, first time i've met someone pursuing it o.o. I wish you the best in starting as a nurse ^_^. I'm told I'm rather level headed, most people put it as "deep thinker" I take it as a compliment o.o, I just like to stay open minded and keep myself interested by learning new information, I'll try and take interest in whatever others have to say ~ Don't worry about the negative crowd, am used to working as a mod on other forums so I can deal with negative brutes with no fuss, I just prefer to talk to actual humans rather than people who just denounce a reasonable conversation ^_^. Thank you ever so kindly for the warm welcome LadyYuuki ^_^ ~

SenpieX said:
Hey, Welcome to MAL. Let me know if you need any help & hope you have a great stay here :)

Thank you ^_^, guess I'll be relying on you "senpie" *cough* X *cough*, I plan to enjoy my time here, thank you kindly for the warm welcome ~
KorudoKunOct 28, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 28, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
Forum games=best place

People who say they're new to forums are never even see in the forums... I don't understand.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Oct 28, 2016 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
HEllLlLLoOOOooOoo
Oct 28, 2016 1:30 PM

Oct 2014
YaoiMaster said:
Forum games=best place

People who say they're new to forums are never even see in the forums... I don't understand.

Forum games are always a fun place to chill and kill time ~ Well I've literally started here for my first forum post, I plan to converse once people are done saying hello ^_^.

CheekyKunt said:
HEllLlLLoOOOooOoo

Ahahaha your name xD, yes xD. *ahem* ha-lllloooooooo(ween) back to you ^_^.

Oct 29, 2016 2:57 PM

Oct 2014
That's alot of completed anime, welcome to the forums!
Oct 29, 2016 3:38 PM

Dec 2015
Welcome to MAL! Hope you'll have a great time here.
Also, 18 and you have a diploma already? That's awesome.
"Move as swiftly as the wind"
"Stay as silent as the forest"
"Strike as fierce as the fire"
"Undefeated like the mountain"
Oct 29, 2016 5:59 PM

Oct 2014
Shayon said:
That's alot of completed anime, welcome to the forums!

That would be due to the fact that I tend to partake in enjoying a ton of anime and have what one would call an addiction ^_^. Well nah, I use anime to cool off my head from work, and as the stuff I do can really stump me and stress me out at times, I watch a looot of anime ~ Thanks you kindly for the warm welcome I plan to enjoy my stay ~

ShinobiKai said:

Well yeah it's only level 3 though ^_^, As it replaces what would have been a long and painful process to achieve A Levels, it was kinda essential to my future plans o.o. Some unfortunate events happened while I was on the course but I got out of it with decent grades, so now I'm at university completing my plan ^_^. I have noticed there's not really many 18 year olds here though... Youngest guy I met was 21 I think o.o. Thank you kindly for the warm welcome, I plan to enjoy my time to the fullest ^_^.

Oct 29, 2016 7:00 PM
Jul 2016
Welcome dude

Enjoy

Oct 29, 2016 7:10 PM

Dec 2015
ShinobiKai said:

Well yeah it's only level 3 though ^_^, As it replaces what would have been a long and painful process to achieve A Levels, it was kinda essential to my future plans o.o. Some unfortunate events happened while I was on the course but I got out of it with decent grades, so now I'm at university completing my plan ^_^. I have noticed there's not really many 18 year olds here though... Youngest guy I met was 21 I think o.o. Thank you kindly for the warm welcome, I plan to enjoy my time to the fullest ^_^.

No problem :D
By the way, I'm 18 too, so you're not alone ;)
"Move as swiftly as the wind"
"Stay as silent as the forest"
"Strike as fierce as the fire"
"Undefeated like the mountain"
Oct 29, 2016 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
Welcome to MAL Korudokun!
Oct 30, 2016 2:55 AM

Oct 2014
Rondalnis said:
Welcome dude

Enjoy

Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^, I plan to ~

ShinobiKai said:

No problem :D
By the way, I'm 18 too, so you're not alone ;)

Oh cool ^_^, guess am not so alone after all o.o.

atKatlin said:
Welcome to MAL Korudokun!

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome ^_^ ~

Oct 30, 2016 3:23 AM

Jul 2013
Welcome to MAL and have a good day staying
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2016 3:29 AM

Feb 2016
Welcome to MAL lad, you might have seen some crazy threads here but don't think too much about it even if its looks like we tear each other apart all the time we are actually pretty chill
Oct 30, 2016 4:44 AM

Oct 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
Welcome to MAL and have a good day staying

Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^, I will be having a good day staying o.o.

Lyrel said:
Welcome to MAL lad, you might have seen some crazy threads here but don't think too much about it even if its looks like we tear each other apart all the time we are actually pretty chill

A-ha ha I noticed -_-' I hope that's the case then ^_^, chill is good ~ Thank you kindly for the warm welcome Lyrel ^_^.

Oct 30, 2016 7:07 AM

Mar 2016
Hello.
Computer science is a very admirable degree, but difficult.
All the best!
Oct 30, 2016 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
DrRez said:
Hello.
Computer science is a very admirable degree, but difficult.
All the best!

hiya ^_^, yeah I'm aware of the difficulty, though I've gotten the hang on the basics and haven't run into any trouble yet, so far first year is smooth sailing so it gives me plenty of time to experiment and work in my skills ^_^ (and cool off from any frustrations with plenty of anime ~) Thank you ^_^ I shall work hard! And enjoy my time here while I have it to spare o.o.

Oct 30, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2016
hey.. were from the same country.....xD
Haha totally know ur feelings man haha the intimidation level

Anyways, Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time ^^

edit: btw i'm studying computer science too but im just a begineer though....
DeisiyaOct 30, 2016 11:16 AM
Oct 30, 2016 12:28 PM

Oct 2014
Deisiya said:
hey.. were from the same country.....xD
Haha totally know ur feelings man haha the intimidation level

Anyways, Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time ^^

edit: btw i'm studying computer science too but im just a begineer though....

Hey there fellow Brit ^_^. Yeah but am glad I got over it, cuz it seems like this place will be a lotta fun ~ Thanks to the Maloween games I've even come to like sides of the staff's personality o.o and if the staff are cool, then the community has gotta be pretty chill~

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome Deisiya ~ I plan to enjoy myself thoroughly ^_^.

Ah, I went in kinda around novice, only knew basic java but am picking up C++ quite nicely as they teach it, buisness side is meh but i've got a responsible group so everyone's pullin their weight o.o. So far though no problems, though am terrible at going off book atm...

Oct 30, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
hello there! always great to see new faces around! :)
Oct 30, 2016 1:16 PM

May 2016
KorudoKun said:

Hey there fellow Brit ^_^. Yeah but am glad I got over it, cuz it seems like this place will be a lotta fun ~ Thanks to the Maloween games I've even come to like sides of the staff's personality o.o and if the staff are cool, then the community has gotta be pretty chill~

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome Deisiya ~ I plan to enjoy myself thoroughly ^_^.

Ah, I went in kinda around novice, only knew basic java but am picking up C++ quite nicely as they teach it, buisness side is meh but i've got a responsible group so everyone's pullin their weight o.o. So far though no problems, though am terrible at going off book atm...

YUP IT IS.... ^_^

sure do :-)

hmm hope i get to pick it up slowly too......Haha sounds tough lol xD
Oct 30, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2014
-Watermeloom- said:
hello there! always great to see new faces around! :)

Hiya ^_^, glad yer happy to see me cuz this face is stickin around ~

Strela said:
Hello and welcome, feel free 2 add me if you wan't to talk about anime ( I am bored).

hey ^_^, wow your text is tiny o.o, I imagine you whispering it to me o.o, and thank you kindly for the warm welcome ^_^.

A-add you already, b-but we've only just met o///o. Though yer lists are no joke, so much respect there *_*, too far ahead to even possibly consider you a rival... we started around the same time cuz of the same reason though o.o. (But I watched Naruto on Jetix rather than CN o.o).

Oct 30, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2010
Hello and welcome to MAL! :-]
http://www.twitter.com/lagcats - Twitter
http://www.twitch.tv/lagcats - Twitch
https://www.youtube.com/c/lagcats - Youtube
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lagcats - Steam
https://play.esea.net/users/60642 - ESEA
Challenger League of Legends, follow i would appreciate it! <3

Oct 30, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2014
lagcats said:

Hiya ^_^, and thank you kindly for the warm welcome ~

Oct 30, 2016 7:52 PM

Mar 2010
KorudoKun said:
lagcats said:

Hiya ^_^, and thank you kindly for the warm welcome ~

Hey no problem <3 I hope you stay for a long time!
http://www.twitter.com/lagcats - Twitter
http://www.twitch.tv/lagcats - Twitch
https://www.youtube.com/c/lagcats - Youtube
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lagcats - Steam
https://play.esea.net/users/60642 - ESEA
Challenger League of Legends, follow i would appreciate it! <3

Oct 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Jun 2016
Welcome to MAL KorudoKun, enjoy your stay :D
Oct 31, 2016 10:25 AM

Oct 2014
_InsertNameHere_ said:
Welcome to MAL KorudoKun, enjoy your stay :D

Hiya ^_^, you're nameless so I don't know how to address you o.o...

But I do plan to enjoy my stay ^_^.

Nov 2, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2016
Hi, welcome to MAL! :)
Nov 2, 2016 3:41 PM

Oct 2016
Welcome °^~^° !!
Nov 2, 2016 3:48 PM
Nov 2013
Welcome to the Forums! :)
Nov 3, 2016 6:18 AM

Jun 2016
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Always nice to see a fellow Brit around the forums, was in London last weekend at Comic con actually!

Nov 3, 2016 5:18 PM

Oct 2014
manicheo said:
Hi, welcome to MAL! :)

Hiya ^_^, and thanks for the warm welcome ~

HasuBoys said:
Welcome °^~^° !!

Thank you ^_^, and can I just say, yer bananya signature is adorable >.<.

Zynol said:
Welcome to the Forums! :)

Thank you Decim ^_^ I'm happily enjoyin my stay ~

agilityredfox said:
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Always nice to see a fellow Brit around the forums, was in London last weekend at Comic con actually!

Hiya, and thank you kindly for the warm welcome ^_^

Oh? o.o I wanted to attend but a uni deadline was around that time and I was sick the week before so I had to catch up on it ; - ;. Hope yer had fun though ^_^.

More topics from this board

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Today

25 by Palash_6 »»
3 minutes ago

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - 9 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
9 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by Mehwish_999 »»
11 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
12 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

8 by Rinrinka »»
Today, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.