Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 2016
I just finished Kurozuka about two days ago. I really liked the amount of bloods in that show but the gore scenes didn't satisfied me. Well, i've never found any gore anime that could satisfied me with their gore scenes. They tend to have only some episodes that contain a high amount of gore scenes. I am really curious if there's an anime out there that has lots of gore scenes in every episode it has. If can, in every second it has. . .

Thanks in advanced
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Oct 28, 2016 2:57 AM

Oct 2010
Corpse Party
Berserk
Urotsukidouji
Oct 28, 2016 3:02 AM

Mar 2016
Catalano said:
Corpse Party
Berserk
Urotsukidouji

seen berserk

I will try CP and Urotsujidouji
thanks, really appreciated it
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
Oct 28, 2016 3:28 AM

Oct 2010
Forgot to mention that Urotsukidouji is also hentai.
You can try Elfen Lied or Blood C. Please read the synopsis and some reviews before you start watching something.
CatalanoOct 28, 2016 3:35 AM
Oct 28, 2016 4:02 AM

Mar 2016
@Catalano
-Seen Elfen Lied, didn't really like how the story goes in to romance, despite it has a great first episode
-Seen Blood-C, liked only one episode where alot of mc's friends died in the classrom
-Yeah, I just checked it out and i saw it tagged hentai. . . I have no problem with hentai :^)
-Don't worry, I will just put it in my plan to watch list first, and do some research before decide i will download and watch it or not.
Edit: My bad, sorry it was my fault. I should write "I will check" instead of "I will try"

@FilthyOtaku Just heard it, thanks. Really appreciated it
Kurniawan_KtrOct 28, 2016 4:12 AM
Oct 28, 2016 4:20 AM

Mar 2015
Kurozuka.
The others have mentioned all the mainly gore ones but this one is rarely mentioned so there you go. Its about romance with gore.
Oct 28, 2016 5:49 AM

May 2015
genocyber
shigurui...samurai anime but it's brutal
anything from the 90's
Oct 28, 2016 8:38 AM

Oct 2012
+1 genocyber which only 1 person mentioned
+1 shigurui which also only just 1 person mentioned (really just full of gore)
Afro samurai
Basically any ova from the 80's -90's the kind of of anime like
Genocyber, violence jack, devilman and so on
Oct 28, 2016 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
Try Shadow Star Narutaru, it's gory and disturbing
Oct 28, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2010
What the fuck, are you all kidding?
don't_know_if_trolling_or_just_really_stupid.jpg >_>
Nothing of the above comes even close to hardcore gore.
You as well could recommend Ultimate Hellsing, LoL.
Pupa easily tops all of it hands down.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Oct 28, 2016 9:29 AM

Jun 2016
+1 Corpse party, really gory.
Oct 28, 2016 11:56 AM

Mar 2016
Wow. . . Thanks all of you guys. Haven't seen some that mentioned above. Really appreciated it. I will check them out. . .
Oct 28, 2016 12:00 PM

Sep 2016
It's not hardcore gore but check out Drifters, It's currently airing and does contain gore. Really good so far in my opinion.
Oct 28, 2016 12:26 PM

Mar 2016
SenpieX said:
It's not hardcore gore but check out Drifters, It's currently airing and does contain gore. Really good so far in my opinion.

I tried to peak 1st episode of it. It does has a great artstyle and really fits gore. I just didn't like how it try to joking at some moments. But well, i was only peak it, so i must be missed many things. I will follow it, thanks for suggesting it.
Oct 28, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
Kurniawan_Ktr said:
SenpieX said:

I tried to peak 1st episode of it. It does has a great artstyle and really fits gore. I just didn't like how it try to joking at some moments. But well, i was only peak it, so i must be missed many things. I will follow it, thanks for suggesting it.

Everything else is fine with the show but I'll agree with the comedy.. Totally ruins the whole series and nonetheless the comedy is rubbish and hardly funny at all.
Oct 28, 2016 1:21 PM

Oct 2011
Just like some people mentioned, Genocyber takes the cake!

Otherwise, Corpse Party or Higurashi!
Oct 28, 2016 3:33 PM
Mar 2016
Mnemosyne: Pretty much the roughest scenes I saw in Anime in, its also some kind of grown up plot and the somehow victorian story style makes it refreshing.

Speed Grapher hasnt got too frequent violence, but in quality I would call it pretty brutal.

Hmmm, I am not sure, if it formally classifies as "hardcore gore", but Higurashi sure has its violent episodes.

More topics from this board

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
10 minutes ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 10 hours ago

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
3 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 5 hours ago

0 by Skuletor »»
5 hours ago

» 「 𝜗℘ 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝜗℘ 」(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
6 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.