Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 1:13 AM

Sep 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
where the fuck is mizuryuu kei signature ahegao??????????????
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 28, 2016 3:59 AM
Oct 2016
GangsterCat said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Ikr??? I was so disappointed to see an entirely different art style.
Oct 28, 2016 4:12 AM

Sep 2016
RicebowlWJ said:
GangsterCat said:

Ikr??? I was so disappointed to see an entirely different art style.
this is the first time i ever anticipated hentai series because of ahegao-god mizuryu kei or alice takawhateverthefuckhisnamebao

disappointed, shitty design + 0 ahegao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 28, 2016 7:34 AM

Feb 2013
Thought it was a pretty standard Poro hentai. I laughed when she double peace'd. I don't understand why she would in that situation, it looked really weird.

Her orgasm faces were definitely lacking now that you guys mention it.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 28, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
Where can I read the novel?
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Oct 30, 2016 2:35 AM

Jun 2009
Poro are so so boring every fuckin hentai they make is the same!
Oct 30, 2016 5:51 AM
Oct 2013
It looked like he was a stranger to her and she even asked herself 'who??' But then suddenly got all intimate with calling him prince and even knew his name??

Other few surprises were the fishnet stocking which is rare now that I think about it, and her being noticed by everyone at the rooftop. Usually no one ever notices that for some reason. And his dick was really long, being longer than her foot. Also how she was surprised that she peed suddenly.

Newayz, an interesting school I guess to get reward money and support from country for getting pregnant, but in that case should of made use of that premise more.

She lactated in the end so its pregnancy possibility. And if it is it would interesting.

In terms of h scenes they were weak, and she could of been more nude since the tight uniform on the really thick curvy body is not a good look. Her cries were kinda annoying to me, too strong considering it didn't even seem like she was getting banged that hard. Showing more orgy would of set it apart more than just be a plain 2P.

No more fade out during sex anymore for poro I guess XD
User-sanOct 31, 2016 4:54 AM
Nov 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Mar 2010
I thought it was about time Mizuryu's works get the adult anime treatment.

I'm disappointed with Poro as well. But it's Poro so it could've been worse.
Nov 6, 2016 10:57 PM

May 2015
Wait a minute… if a school changes its rules and drops the old grading structure and the only way to pass now is to have sex (The more sex you have, the better your chances)… Who in the blue hell want to graduate from this school!?

kokoro_412 said:
Poro are so so boring every fuckin hentai they make is the same!
Yeah, the sex scenes in some of their recent works felt lifeless… they seriously need to spice things a little...
Nov 9, 2016 2:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
What the hell kind of writing was that lol

Nothing made any damn sense and the girl's change of character was so fucking fast and unnatural :s
Nov 10, 2016 4:10 PM

Sep 2013
When are the subs coming out?...
Nov 10, 2016 4:22 PM

Sep 2016
DatMiz said:
about 4 days ago at any google search
CrossAnge

Nov 10, 2016 4:40 PM

Sep 2013
GangsterCat said:
DatMiz said:
about 4 days ago at any google search
Ah okay. I guess hentaigasm is just lagging behind.. Seeing as I only use that site. Thanks though.
Dec 23, 2016 9:46 AM
Mar 2011
They destroyed the god-tier art of Mizuryu Kei. As expected of PoRO.
Apr 28, 2022 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
Showing more orgy would of set it apart more than just be a plain 2P.

I agree. We just don't get enough lengthy orgy scenes but it's understandable. Having to animate multiple people having sex just is much more work.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oide yo! Shiritsu Yarimakuri Gakuen Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Aug 26, 2017

7 by User-san »»
Nov 5, 2022 5:24 AM

Poll: » Oide yo! Shiritsu Yarimakuri Gakuen Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 23, 2017

8 by San_Marions »»
Sep 5, 2022 8:24 PM

Poll: » Oide yo! Shiritsu Yarimakuri Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Feb 26, 2017

7 by FlamingMangos »»
Apr 28, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.