Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2016 5:46 PM

May 2010
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216966.html

There's probably a lot more information out there about this. This is insane. President Park has admitted allegations that he(she?) was indoctrinated at a young age (like 23 or so) by a woman who has been meddling with his state affairs for quite some time.

This is supposedly after rumors from a whistleblower that 8 women known as "The 8 Goddesses" were secretly pulling the strings of the government, controlling every facet of the government. She was one of those accused of being one of the 8. Supposedly she has even admitted that this is all real. She is currently in Germany and cannot be found.

What else do you guys know about this? How deep does it go? Is it just coincidence that all this is happening just as we're discovering an intense amount of corruption in the US?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2013
This isn't even that surprising to any Korean lol.

Corruption has always run deep in Korea for a long ass time now.

Presidential pardons are handed out like candy to the top corp chairmen like Lee Kun Hee (이건희).

Look at what happened to the founder of Nexon having to resign after getting into a corruption scandal with the top power of our prosecutor's office.

But yeah, with this Park Geun Hae (박근헤) is fucked. Literally tainted her father's (Park Chung Hee/박정회) legacy as one of, if not the most praiseworthy/effective president (and power hungry) in Korean history.
hoopla123Oct 27, 2016 6:18 PM
Oct 27, 2016 6:18 PM

May 2010
I was under the impression that a lot of people thought it was all a joke until they started actually admitting it.
Oct 27, 2016 6:21 PM

Sep 2014
SK is US's little bitch, everything that America has, Korea has as well, dont get surprised
Oct 27, 2016 6:22 PM

Apr 2013
Thrashinuva said:
I was under the impression that a lot of people thought it was all a joke until they started actually admitting it.

?

What was a joke?

The Illuminaughty?

Or corruption in the Korean government?
Oct 27, 2016 6:27 PM

May 2010
hoopla123 said:
Thrashinuva said:

?

What was a joke?

The Illuminaughty?

That a group of women were pulling the strings.
Oct 27, 2016 6:32 PM

Apr 2013
Thrashinuva said:
hoopla123 said:

?

What was a joke?

The Illuminaughty?

That a group of women were pulling the strings.

In Korea? No..

Unless it's some Korean internet joke that's been flying around recently.
Oct 27, 2016 6:40 PM

May 2010
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216923.html

So she denies the extent of the alleged meddling, and claims she didn't realize she was dealing with classified documents, and that she was altering them for him.

So it's either she was simply advising unlawfully, or she's protecting the rest of her group. There's supposedly a lot of money involved here, which would be strange if it was such an honest relationship as simple advisement.

I couldn't even begin to try to make heads or tails of her statements as I know very little about S. Korea in general. However with the SK government performing constant raids on government buildings and having doubled their prosecution staff... it's really hard to believe it's such a small thing.
Oct 27, 2016 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
finally, the illegitimate South Korean puppet state is witnessing the collapse of its dictatorship
revenge for massacring upwards of 100,000 people for communist beliefs
i watch eagerly from Pyongyang.

well, it actually seems as though Pyongyang responded quickly on this issue
they are clearly interested
or maybe it's only because they've started to graduate from windows xp
VoltiiOct 27, 2016 7:07 PM

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Oct 27, 2016 7:52 PM

Nov 2008
Well this supreme council of tyranny has set women back in SK at least 4-5 decades.

Oct 28, 2016 12:11 AM

Apr 2015
It's a known and documented fact that after her mother was assassinated (1970s, when her father was the dictator) our president's mental state was in tatters, so then she started interacting with the 'shaman fortuneteller' and cult leader who has numerous crime and corruption accounts and ten children from various women, allegedly after he claimed he could 'connect' with the spirit of her dead mother.

Thus this is an exclusively personal matter, not really related to anything.

From then on that fortuneteller and her favorite daughter has been close to the current president, and as you know now proof is building that that daughter(the woman accused of meddling with state affairs) was near controlling the president for a long time. Not only 'helping', but rather 'controlling'. Cue the enormous amount of corruption too.

Almost everyone is now thinking that our president is an incapacitated woman with no credentials or ability to do anything by herself, let alone rule a country. I think so too.
Oct 28, 2016 2:24 AM

Jan 2009
To think they could hide in Germany of all Places... Seems like we have to do some Investigations as well. Not only to find out and deal with Corruption Cases of other Countries, but also to get behind our own Misbehavior.
Oct 28, 2016 7:17 AM

Sep 2016
I read so much about illuminatis I ended up discrediting them in a way hahahaha.
I need a very strong speech, to return to believe it's not easy.
"There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths." ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 28, 2016 7:24 AM

Jun 2012
So the Korean President is controlled my a feminist illuminati yeah that seems about right.
Oct 28, 2016 8:23 AM

Apr 2015
It's not feminist and it's not illuminati, it's just a corrupt cult leader controlling the pres and interfering with government activities
Oct 28, 2016 8:26 AM
Mar 2011
hoopla123 said:
Thrashinuva said:

?

What was a joke?

The Illuminaughty?

im ok with korean people i hate the govermnet always have always will
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 28, 2016 9:15 AM
Mar 2013
so this confirms we are living under a matriarchy? get fucked feminism

quite surprised to hear that S. Korea had this level of corruption though
Oct 28, 2016 10:39 AM

Apr 2013
DateYutaka said:
hoopla123 said:

?

What was a joke?

The Illuminaughty?

I'm ok with Japanese people (lovely folk, worked with them too in a Japanese company), but I hate their governement, always have always will
Oct 28, 2016 10:57 AM
Mar 2011
hoopla123 said:
DateYutaka said:

I'm ok with Japanese people (lovely folk, worked with them too in a Japanese company), but I hate their governement, always have always will

i idsliek my own govermant too at lest were not as big of oligachy we got rid of our zaibtasu laws in 1946 ROK still has there form of these laws

there was not Korean econmic miracle after the war it was pure state capalitlms [ akin ot what China has done since the 80's]

ROK has only been a true democy for 29 years since the Sixth Republic in 1987

not saying Japanese goverment is free of cruuption at all but we ogt ird of our protectionist laws years ago Korea still has theres that is what i dislike saying the korean market is fully open when both LG and Samsung are tied ot the govenmet much like South sea comnapy was in 18th centory britain

hell the heir or samgsing is head of the korean version of what in this nation is call the Fincanal and tax office] i forget what it called there

is that ok with you
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 28, 2016 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
lol that's so cool... I don't care enough to be bothered honestly.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Oct 28, 2016 1:12 PM

Dec 2009
The 2 ladies are close friends for years.

One the current president, the daughter of a assassinated president who was notorious for his Iron-Fist, but not corruption. Her mother was also assassinated. Even the ex-K-CIA director of that era was assassinated. It feels like everyone was gonna be assassinated!

The other one is divorced, but suddenly started 2 'charity' groups in 2016 with a burst of funds. Her daughter also recently got involved in university admission scandal.

That's very strange. Even if she is really for corruption, the movements are too obvious that it needs a certain degree of stupidity.
Oct 29, 2016 8:10 AM

May 2010
Live:

Thousands of people currently calling for President Park to resign.
Oct 30, 2016 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
and everyone in a position of power in SK is a reptilian extraterrestrial, too
totes
Oct 30, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2010
clandestine said:
totes

Did you literally just read the title and not look into any of the information that's been posted at all?
Oct 30, 2016 6:51 AM

Jun 2008
I give zero fucks...

Have you people seen Korean girls?!

They're pretty fucking hot....where's the thread about that?
Oct 30, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2010
@JustALEX It's probably in Casual Discussion.
Oct 30, 2016 7:25 AM

Jun 2008
Thrashinuva said:

I'll check that now.

On Topic....As long as South Korea continues to obey America, all is good.
Oct 30, 2016 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
JustALEX said:
I give zero fucks...

If you ignore their plastic surgery, then sure.

JustALEX said:
Thrashinuva said:

I'll check that now.

On Topic....As long as South Korea continues to obey America, all is good.
Or expect some good ol fashioned democracy if they don't?
CabronOct 30, 2016 6:05 PM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 30, 2016 8:40 PM

Apr 2015
Protests in Seoul will continue

Accused woman back in Korea, set to be investigated by the prosecutors but people have no faith in them, fearing more corruption and covering up

Reports that there was another layer of backseat power behind the currently accused woman, her elder sister
Oct 30, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2012
Cabron said:
JustALEX said:
I give zero fucks...

koreans are attractive even in the north and plastic surgery isn't that big there and technically illegal

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Oct 31, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2013
Volti said:
Cabron said:

koreans are attractive even in the north and plastic surgery isn't that big there and technically illegal
I wasn't really being serious, just trying to have a little fun here.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Nov 11, 2016 11:18 PM

Apr 2015
Largest protest today, minimum 200,000~1,000,000+ on streets in Seoul now

Front of city hall
Nov 12, 2016 3:50 AM

Feb 2012
Fuck their ol' dick less women Illuminati, ours are the true and much more superior and richer Zionist ones.
Nov 12, 2016 4:07 AM
Nov 2016
clandestine said:
totes
and also kfc chicken
Nov 12, 2016 4:15 AM

Aug 2016
Ikr. I can't believe the president let herself to be manipulated by a bitch scam.
Everything is just messed up, I can't even.

Too bad South Korea elected a president who's feeble minded.
Time to find a new leader, folks. My oppas and unnies need a new strong willed president unlike that woman.
Nov 12, 2016 6:36 AM
Apr 2013
Look at all those self-righteous protesters, as if these were the real problems in the world...
Nov 12, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
WHAAAAAT Democracies are Plutocracies/ Oligarchies with chosen people elected, just as, if not MORE corrupt as dictatorships, and secret ruling bodies, that aren't just made up by tinfoil wearing folk?

Color me unsurprised.

Yet the masses will keep thinking its the best because they are told its the best, being pawns in the same corruption. Foolishly thinking they have say or choice. And yet even now they'll think this is an isolated case that does not reach anywhere, just like how the US riots aren't the work of one man that's lived far longer than he should have, as his pawn lost.
Nov 12, 2016 7:57 AM

Apr 2015
Red_Hill said:
Look at all those self-righteous protesters, as if these were the real problems in the world...

Why is this not a problem?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.