Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 29, 2016 11:10 AM
Mar 2016

Looks the boy were beaten to their first kiss with Kae by a lesbian kohai.
Oct 29, 2016 11:46 AM

May 2014
Reverse harem, yaoi, yuri, gender bending, cosplaying...we got everything rolled into one hilarious little gem right here!
A handsome, rich and practically perfect female love rival is just what these guys need to whip them into shape!

I died a little when they mentioned "Gray Butler" hahaha, you're not doing cosplay/otaku centric anime right if you don't have a Sebastian cosplay!!

Still shipping Kae with Senpai, but this episode really had me questioning his sexuality...I know the guy is dense as hell, but he looked waaaay too comfortable with Shinomiya XD

Anyway, looks like Kae is gonna be reverting back to her old self next episode? I look forward to the guys' reactions...that way we can sort the shallow from the genuine!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
this is bad for my heart... not that I'm shock but I just SHOCKED even if I already read the manga!

Oct 29, 2016 12:28 PM
May 2016
Hilarious episode
wtf a library of manga and LN
That yuri kiss is gold xD
Oct 29, 2016 12:50 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
OH SHIT D: I can't believe this happened :O
Oct 29, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2010
Okay idk if It's Igarashi or Shima anymore. Shima is too perfect tho I like her.

That kiss tho. Yuri too strong. Let's just go with yuri and yaoi.
Oct 29, 2016 2:07 PM
Aug 2015
My fav character <3

Omg the poses killed me ahh
Oct 29, 2016 2:28 PM

Mar 2016
Oh my god I was like crying laughing this ep. Best one yet! Surprisingly okay with the bit of yuri...actually found myself wanting them to kiss, thought it'd just be a tease! xD
Oct 29, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2009
ugh...
I really enjoy the comedy.. but I'm personally not so fond of the yuri..
xD

lets go back to dating guys and kissing them later on pls โค
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Oct 29, 2016 2:35 PM

Aug 2016
I didn't expect the kiss tbh I was so shocked haha
The ep reminded me of an anime meeting I went this month it was pretty similiar hahaha

I can't wait to see what will happen in the next ep and the preview only made me more curious haha
Oct 29, 2016 2:59 PM
Mar 2012
Great stuff, yuri came out of nowhere (not really reverse trap already in op)
Poses were fantastic.
same shampoo...
Oct 29, 2016 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
This show is amazing, amazing funny mix of Yuri and yaoi , " the power of moe"
How can they defeat that girl?!?, she is the "God of otaku",and she stoll her firste kissooo
I'm looking forward the next episode when she get fat again, let see what the guys will do then
I have already watched this episode twice lolololol
AlhakamOct 29, 2016 3:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 3:10 PM

Mar 2015
Anime of the season imho, 5/5.
Oct 29, 2016 3:33 PM

Sep 2010
PLEASE MAKE THIS A YURI.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Oct 29, 2016 3:59 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my God, I exploded this episode :D just when I thought I couldn't enjoy this more Nishima dropped the yuri bomb at the end and I was like "do it.. do it.. DO IT.. YES!!!! \o/"

I haven't squealed so hard at an anime in years, lol xD I usually keep my excitement to myself

That being said, I'm still #TeamSenpai, though that posing with Shinomiya~
Oct 29, 2016 4:24 PM

Jun 2015
Damn, that kiss was unexpected. It came out of nowhere. The guys reaction when it happened was priceless. I wonder what they're going to do now. I love how Kae acts when the guys were posing. She was fangirling the whole time. Also, that photographer was creepy. The guys were uncomfortable when they were buying the BL mangas xD The comedy was pure gold throughout the episode. I love it.
Oct 29, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2015
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Best Yuri scene eveeeeer.
Gimme more, please ToT
Oct 29, 2016 6:04 PM
Apr 2009
........... Really I can't understand from what reason you gave this anime so high marks, this first episode effectively discourages me, its hard to still watch this. Besides there is no way someone could change own body so much in just one week, I hate such stupidy until it's not magic kind of anime. Well.... I admit it's good comedy but really??!!!.... has it really be fat otaku girl change into chick girl and what's the worst totally obsessed yaoi otaku JESUS!!!.......... well ok, I can't tell I don't like yuri as a man....... but really in real life it's not changing my nature so much, I prefer be with the girls instead of seeing in each of them a lesbian........
Oct 29, 2016 6:05 PM

Jan 2014
azy1999 said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Best Yuri scene eveeeeer.
Gimme more, please ToT

New Game wants a word with you.
Oct 29, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
I loved the Comiket scenes ! I was afraid the show would focus more on the romance and less on the fact that she is an otaku , I'm glad they don't forget that part !
Nishina is great ! But I feel like she is going to be reaaally sneaky !
Oct 29, 2016 7:43 PM
Jan 2013
Latest rival is a homage to Yui from TWGOK.

I obviously am on that ship.

Oct 29, 2016 7:55 PM

Sep 2013
Been waiting for these chapters to be adapted and it's finally here. I thought this was a hilarious episodes with everyone's reactions, especially Kae's otaku personality being more prominent this episode than ever.

Senpai is the man we all want to be. With the exception of him getting lost like a child and his drawing, he is easily the best guy without even trying.

Nishina is finally here and just like that, establishes herself into the series as a major player. So excited to watch what she brings to the table. I find it pretty funny that a series that has so much yaoi themes, it went full on yuri for a moment.

4/5- Next episode has my least favorite chapters being adapted. There is only one good thing I like about the upcoming episode but that's about it.

Oct 29, 2016 11:10 PM

May 2015
Another hilarious episode! I love how the new girl cross dresses. It was funny that we got that yuri scene in this fujoshi anime. Mutumi Senpai still best boy. The next episode sounds really interesting!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Oct 30, 2016 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
Came here for the reverse harem and comedy but got BL and GL instead. Really feel sorry for senpai and Igarashi because they treated her well even when she was chubby and round. Those two are a complete waste on a girl like her *nods*

Still on team senpai though.
Oct 30, 2016 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
ibraheem234 said:
I was not expecting Yuri action.... I'll tell you that....

Your picture fits with your comment haha

Oct 30, 2016 7:20 AM

Dec 2014
eRMK said:
ibraheem234 said:
I was not expecting Yuri action.... I'll tell you that....

Your picture fits with your comment haha

thanks dude... I appreciate it
Oct 30, 2016 7:45 AM

Jun 2013
that was really good and that yuri tension is rising hhhh
Oct 30, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2007
They animated the kiss so well,i am happy.
Finally,my ship on the scene.
Oct 30, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
I wish the show would drop all straight pretence and go full homo.

Oct 31, 2016 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
I'M SO JEALOUS! I'M SO JEALOUS!!

SHIMA'S GOT SEPARATE ROOM JUST FOR HER FIGURES, COSPLAY, AND MANGA.

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

I want to be rich. ;_______;

hey if Shima likes BL and Kae...does that make her bisexual lol

Oct 31, 2016 7:42 PM

Feb 2008
Well, this show made it into my favorite shows from the season with this episode, and no, not just because of the kiss. The whole comedy was just fantastic this episode. Kae was hilarious 24/7, Sawashiro lesbian was fun 24/7, long hair senpai was hilarious when he talked with the fujoshi and when he hugged the little guy etc. Those three might carry the show hard for me, because I really dislike the other three guys.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 31, 2016 8:55 PM

May 2014
Am I the only one worried where Kae's shopping bag after the comiket? I think she forgot it when the photographer was taking pictures of her.
Nov 1, 2016 3:24 AM

Nov 2007
Sawashiro Miyuki! โค

If having Kobayashi Yuu as a female lead wasn't enough! We get Sawashiro Miyuki!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 1, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2007
Chiibi said:

no,why would it.....?
your taste in media got nothing to do with your sexuality.... Liking BL and being sexually attracted to men is a totally different thing.
But maybe she is...even though nothing in the source material points to that direction.
Nov 1, 2016 8:20 AM

Nov 2008
Black_wind said:
Chiibi said:

no,why would it.....?
your taste in media got nothing to do with your sexuality.... Liking BL and being sexually attracted to men is a totally different thing.
But maybe she is...even though nothing in the source material points to that direction.

Why would it? o_o

Why would someone drool over seeing two guys together if she doesn't like guys?

That doesn't make sense. I could maybe understand if it was limited to media...but she and Kae were drooling over REAL guys right in front of them.

Nov 1, 2016 10:46 AM

Apr 2011
Nice episode!

That kiss though XD

Nov 1, 2016 2:44 PM

Jun 2009
even though i'm bi, i tend to prefer the male characters but CAN I HAVE SHIMA? i just fell in love with her <3
Nov 1, 2016 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
Chiibi said:
Black_wind said:

no,why would it.....?

Why would it? o_o

That doesn't make sense. I could maybe understand if it was limited to media...but she and Kae were drooling over REAL guys right in front of them.

ask the many lesbians who like BL how it is possible.....
Basically,she wasn't drooling over the guys but over the idea of them together posing for BL photoshoot. Normally she only sees them as rivals, she has zero interest in them apart from using them as an object for her fujoshi fantasies (f.e she complimented Shinomiya and called him cute and beautiful but it was in past tense when he was crossdressing etc.). So until Nishina expresses some genuine attraction to males, i can only see her as lesbian (btw. i have read 8 volumes of the manga and she didn't so far and i doubt she ever will).
It's like aesthetic thing. Like when straight girls have no problem to say other girls are beautiful and sexy but wouldn't sleep with them or get into a relationship with them.
Nov 1, 2016 7:32 PM

Oct 2011
omfg I am dying. ...so goooood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nov 1, 2016 10:19 PM

Aug 2007
Holy crap this was really frickin good. Comiket was hilarious, thought the momentum would die off after that but Nishina's place was pure gold. She's got my vote.
Nov 2, 2016 12:42 AM
Jan 2016
violity said:
Am I the only one worried where Kae's shopping bag after the comiket? I think she forgot it when the photographer was taking pictures of her.

Rest assured, she didn't forget them. If you look at the scene when the guys show up, Mutsumi and Nanashima have dark blue bags, Shinomiya has an orange/yellow bag, and Igarashi is empty-handed, but when they leave for the train station Igarashi suddenly has an orange/yellow bag as well; the bag that Kae put down before being accosted by the photographer is also orange/yellow, so Igarashi must be carrying it for her.

Love it when animators don't forget details like that.
Nov 2, 2016 4:29 AM

May 2014
MysteriousBanana said:
violity said:

Rest assured, she didn't forget them. If you look at the scene when the guys show up, Mutsumi and Nanashima have dark blue bags, Shinomiya has an orange/yellow bag, and Igarashi is empty-handed, but when they leave for the train station Igarashi suddenly has an orange/yellow bag as well; the bag that Kae put down before being accosted by the photographer is also orange/yellow, so Igarashi must be carrying it for her.

Love it when animators don't forget details like that.

Ooooooh! I didn't notice! Thanks for pointing that out xD I just rewatched that scene again lol
Nov 2, 2016 5:46 AM

Jan 2013
Chiibi said:

nothing insane about her being bi lol
Nov 2, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2012
Chiibi said:
Black_wind said:

no,why would it.....?

Why would it? o_o

This is what you're basically saying Chibi:

People who enjoy boys love likes guys.
People who enjoy girls love likes girls.
People who enjoy straight couples likes both boys and girls. (that makes the majority of the entire world bisexual by the way)
Nov 2, 2016 11:36 AM

Mar 2015
I love this show and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I just wished some of Junko's actual BL works would get an anime.

Maybe Watashi ga motete dousunda is a test probe to look how good (or bad) her stories are recieved by the audience. O wouldn't rule out the possibility.
Nov 2, 2016 9:38 PM

Oct 2015
Senpai is too good ;) always love shima though
Nov 3, 2016 10:32 AM

Jun 2008
Nishina :D

Shinomiya looks so much cuter in the manga and it annoys me :(
Nov 4, 2016 5:36 PM

May 2015
Ew, waking up at 5 am? I find the reactions to this to be really relatable XD.

This show continues to be funny haha. That yuri though. I was not expecting that kiss between Kae and Shima at all. This show just got a whole lot more interesting haha.

Looking forward to the next episode! :)
Nov 5, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2012
Dropped a point due to yuri elements. Hate Yuri. Hate the new character. Cute Kuroshitsugi reference though.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

138 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

64 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

72 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2016

84 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 11, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2016

104 by Otakuofoppai »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.