Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2010 10:11 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Naraku threatens Sesshomaru with Rin's safety unless Sesshomaru kills Inuyasha, an ultimatum Sesshomaru ignores. Inuyasha ends up fighting Kagura, who is only putting on a show for Naraku, whom she wants Inuyasha to kill. Kagome and the others pursue another Shikon shard, likely the one embedded in Kohaku, who is guarding Rin.
Apr 3, 2010 4:39 AM

Mar 2010
men pat of this episode was gross which is naraku and whats even worse is that i was eating while watching ohhh
Sep 2, 2011 1:08 PM
Aug 2009
It seems like Naraku is in over his head, even Kagura thinks so... Lets see who is the Champion of this round. Hope Rin gets out of this safe though.
Apr 26, 2014 1:37 AM
Mar 2013
kuranlover7891 said:
men pat of this episode was gross which is naraku and whats even worse is that i was eating while watching ohhh
Ugh, I feel bad for you. Whenever there is an episode about Naraku I advise everyone not to eat.

One look at his body with all those gross tentacles and who knows what sticking out of him would make you spit your food out. I would know because it's happened to me xD

Naraku vs Sesshomaru, this is sure to be interesting. Naraku's plans to absorb Sesshomaru reminds of Buu's plan to absorb Gotenks in DBZ.
Aug 11, 2015 5:59 PM

Aug 2013
I honestly thought that Inuyasha coming to the castle was part of Naraku plan, like to birng him at the same place where Sesshomaru is, just after saying the promise to release Rin if he killed Inuyasha. He failed on that part. Come on, didn't he thought that Inuyasha could track him back? He look kinda retarded on that one.

Rin is adorable. She's a real chatterbox, completely contrasting with the girl we saw the first time.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 25, 2016 10:17 AM

Jun 2015
I'm happy to see Sesshomaru appear more but I don't want Naraku to lay his filthy hands on him. Good plan from Sesshomaru, kill Naraku first then rescue Rin and on one evr knows he cares
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jan 25, 2016 10:20 AM

Jun 2015
emeraldrosary said:
kuranlover7891 said:
Ugh, I feel bad for you. Whenever there is an episode about Naraku I advise everyone not to eat.

One look at his body with all those gross tentacles and who knows what sticking out of him would make you spit your food out. I would know because it's happened to me xD

Naraku vs Sesshomaru, this is sure to be interesting. Naraku's plans to absorb Sesshomaru reminds of Buu's plan to absorb Gotenks in DBZ.

it doesn't bother me at all actually I feel hungry I'm gonna eat a sandwich while watching the next episode
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 19, 2017 6:03 AM
Apr 2017
Rin is so cute I really liked this episode because you saw Rin and Sesshomaru relationship Sesshomaru is kinda like a brother to Rin who gets annoyed by his sister
/Users/jjohnson2/Desktop/Personal/Other/tumblr_nhd0wmMAE51rbrys3o3_500.gif
Dec 18, 2017 11:06 PM

Aug 2012
Naraku is messing with Sesshomaru again by stealing Rin. Rin and Kohaku meet <3 So cute!
Aug 26, 2018 7:01 PM
Mar 2018
This was a pretty mediocre episode. The plot wasn't very interesting really. It did pick up good at the end, however, with Naraku trying to Absorb Sesshomaru (yikes!) and a good action scene.
Aug 24, 2019 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
Naruku has gotten a pretty grotesque body, and now he plans to absorb Sesshomaru inside him. Hopefully after this Sesshomaru and Inuyasha team-up or something

Oct 21, 2020 6:38 AM

Dec 2007
this episode represent what's so good about inuyasha - every character in this episode just got his own stage - naraku traps sesshomaru, sesshomaru coolness really make him more interesting and likeable, kagura still don't know how to rebel and finds it in inuyasha that finally got to use his red blade to break naraku's barrier, rin can't shut her mouth in front of kohaku and sango going to meet him again, truly play of characters here.

my only problem though is maybe the pace, it could'v been better.
Nov 27, 2020 6:38 AM
Apr 2016
Sesshomaru and Naraku together? Interesting episode! Rin and that boy are both in tough positions, talking with each other will definitely be beneficial for them.
Sep 21, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
So Naraku is actually fighting himself huh? Seems like he feels confident enough to take on Sesshomaru, let's see how this fight continues.
Aug 28, 2022 10:31 PM

Jan 2018
Sesshomaru vs Naraku vs Inuyasha. This is going to be fun.

I really thought Naraku was setting up Sesshomaru to fight Inuyasha with Rin at stake. But he didn't think that because he didn't know Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga got an upgrade to break through his barrier. This is going to cost him. Or so I'd say if the series didn't have over 100 episodes left.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.