Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: InuYasha Episode 71 Discussion

Feb 2, 2010 10:05 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Muso continues to regenerate himself each time Inuyasha destroys him. Naraku discovers that while he can bring himself to kill Kikyo, he is weak without Onigumo's presence within him and sets off to reabsorb Muso. When Inuyasha finally finds them both, Naraku reveals a startling secret about himself.

Mar 31, 2010 6:58 AM

if kagome had came with her arrows maybe she would have being able to break the barrier

Aug 26, 2011 6:00 PM
I love how Muso's body is clean on the back but muddy on the front for censoring. XD

Apr 25, 2014 10:15 PM
Now this was kinda epic, a three way battle between Naraku, Onigumo, and Inuyasha. Onigumo really made a stupid move at the end there by piercing Naraku.

I could've told him he would've been absorbed by doing that. Too bad, I really wanted to see Kikyo's reaction to meeting him.

It seems Kagura hasn't told Naraku of Inuyasha's secret. In a way she is protecting Inuyasha so that he can ultimately destroy Naraku and set her free.

Apr 4, 2015 9:00 PM

Great episode, the best one in awhile. Glad to see InuYasha, Naraku and Onigumo all in the same place at the same time.

Miroku also really impressed me in this episode with his deducting abilities, he's a sharp strategist.

Sad to see Onigumo/Musou go he was so entertaining it would've been interesting seeing him and Kikyo interact.

Just a great episode, made a lot of development.

Aug 8, 2015 9:09 PM

Kikyo is a really lonely woman... Not only that, she has a stalker psychopath that is super powerful! That's some real bad luck.

I wonder if this is the last time we will have seen Muso. He was really dangerous for Naraku. You know what is funny? If Muso had fled really far from Naraku and had lost Kagura track, Naraku would have eventually died by himself.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Aug 17, 2018 1:26 PM
I liked this episode. It was quite intense from start to finish.

Aug 21, 2019 12:49 PM

So basically their are differences between half-demons, like Inuyasha is more humane when he loses his powers while Naruku is going through some demonic shape reconstruction.
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Nov 9, 2019 9:45 AM

Sayonara Muso.

It somehow made me chuckle how Muso is always naked, the muddiness of his frontal, while being butt naked :p

Nice episode. Naraku comes out from hiding finally.. I am still wondering if Naraku's powers amplified after absorbing Muso, with that barrier and Miasma? Why did Naraku want Muso back?

The ending was emotional.. Kikyo saying to herself "I am Kikyo, but yet not Kikyo" while looking up the star-studded night sky lost all alone, while Inuyasha-Kagome are also looking up at the stars near their hut.

Jan 21, 3:54 AM

damn muso is perff everywhere ;) that censure is unfair man, some brown pants appearing XD