Forum Settings
Forums

Some Problematic Social issues of the MY Life

New
Oct 26, 2016 6:32 AM
Jun 2013
I have come across many instances where , I have brain failure . Some of them are :

01 Is it wrong to tell a lady that her clothes is too revealing ?
02 Is it wrong to stare a handsome man or a sexy lady ?
03 Is it wrong for a guy to pass comments , when a girl/boy happens to be a show off .
04 Is it okey to stay silent if above mentioned things are happening in front of you and that too done by your friends .
05 Is it okey to not have Girl friends and accept the same from your Sisters .
06 Not being friendly with girls since you hate boys around your Sister .
KaulDevaOct 26, 2016 6:48 AM
Oct 26, 2016 6:35 AM

Sep 2015
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.
We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.
We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2016 6:39 AM
Jun 2013
Tchami said:
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.
We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.
We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Okey I got the title thread wrong >_<

Interrrrrpetgyu said:
The solution to those and most of life's problems is to never go outside.

BINGO !!!

But That ain't a solution mate >_<
Oct 26, 2016 7:13 AM

Aug 2016
alllllllllllllllllllright multiple questions here we go:

01- nah, it's their body fam. as long as they're cool with it
02- uh no? beautiful people are meant to be looked at. unless of course, you're super creepy about it.
03- ?noo? people have free speech?
04-uh what? i mean, if your friends don't mind then yeah? if they don't like something that's happening then they should speak up?
05- wha?
06- that one wasn't a question? and i still dont understand it
Oct 26, 2016 7:31 AM

May 2015
1) This is a stupid and rude comment. If someone told me this, I'd tell them to fuck off. Don't like how I look? Boo-hoo for you.

2) Staring is uncomfortable, but snatching glances is fine.

3) I didn't understand
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 26, 2016 9:27 AM

Oct 2015
Ahahahhahahahahahaha. Nice stuff man. You make me laugh. I love you Raj. :)
Oct 26, 2016 9:50 AM
Jun 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
1) This is a stupid and rude comment. If someone told me this, I'd tell them to fuck off. Don't like how I look? Boo-hoo for you.

3) I didn't understand

Let me explain .

Suppose you are walking down the rood and some punks happen to be there . After seeing you , they pass lewd comments based on you appearance . One of the guys among punks is a nice guy .

So should the nice guy speak up and be harassed by friends or be blind , deaf and dumb to the events .

Yaamare said:

^_^
Oct 26, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2015
ashishkaull said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

3) I didn't understand

Let me explain .

Suppose you are walking down the rood and some punks happen to be there . After seeing you , they pass lewd comments based on you appearance . One of the guys among punks is a nice guy .

So should the nice guy speak up and be harassed by friends or be blind , deaf and dumb to the events .

Yaamare said:

^_^

Morally, he should speak up. The thing is, he'll most likely be beat up. He may voice un-approval, but his vote of non-confidence is going to nil anyway.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 26, 2016 4:50 PM

Aug 2015
Here is my geriatric view:

It is not right/wrong but wise/not wise. If you do not personally approve, have nothing to do with her, and do not do any transactions with her. If she wants to know why, it is up to her to ask.

If it is a quick stare, it is natural. Beautiful are very nice on the eyes. However, after the initial stare, it is not right to continually stare. You should then avert your eyes or mind if needed, so as to not be creepy.

03 Is it wrong for a guy to pass comments , when a girl/boy happens to be a show off .

Depends on the situation. Are you their mentor or senior or elder? If yes, sure. If no, all you need to do is perhaps grunt disapprovingly or something, no need to step in to other people's problems.

04 Is it okey to stay silent if above mentioned things are happening in front of you and that too done by your friends .

It depends on the level of trust in those relationships. Yes for high trust, no for low trust.

Not sure what you mean here. Is it ok to be single? More than OK.

That makes no sense at all. Your sister's friends are going to be where you get your action from, unless you like boys too, and still, that is where your action comes from. Especially if she is your imouto. Darn, I wish I had a little sister! All those girlfriends and cute guys too!

Be more friendly not less friendly. The sooner your sister gets married the better.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Oct 26, 2016 7:28 PM

Apr 2015
ashishkaull said:

1. If you are going to do it, do it as tactfully and meekly as possible.
2. A small glimpse isn't wrong. A leer or prolonged stare...well...that's creepy.
3. Very dependent on the situation at hand
4. Dependent on the strength of the friendship.
5. What?
6. ...what?
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 26, 2016 7:34 PM

Jul 2015
Perpetual spam bot.. BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP. that right there is one to add to the list
Oct 26, 2016 7:37 PM

May 2015
Peco said:
Perpetual spam bot.. BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP. that right there is one to add to the list
ashish aint no spambot
hes just not very smart
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Oct 26, 2016 8:57 PM

Jul 2015
Malarkey said:
Peco said:
ashish aint no spambot
hes just not very smart

Wow thats a really fucked up thing to say wow go see a therapist or something how can you call my boy ashish a piece of shit spam bot AND say hes not smart smh
Oct 28, 2016 5:44 AM
Jun 2013
Malarkey said:
Peco said:
ashish aint no spambot
hes just not very smart

Um............That was cold............very cold >_<

More topics from this board

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

9 by 0arche »»
30 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

15 by traed »»
32 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

14 by traed »»
35 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 12 hours ago

25 by Kikugi »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 2 hours ago

2 by Sad »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.