New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 29, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2015
Annoying, always complaining character

For example

Oct 29, 2016 4:53 AM

Nov 2015
i hate all character that are similar to "kirito " i mean characters that feel too mush and most of them are the main ones ,they start weak and just by screaming and yelling... ops! they become stronger and with one single fine word they get loved by everyone , im talking about characters like:
1- Emiya shiro
2- kirito
3- Ouma, Shuu (guilty crown)
4- Cranel, Bell ( Danmashi )
5- Hyakuya, Mikaela (Gay)
6- Kouta ( elfen lied )
7- boring characters such N (death note ), suzaku (code geass )

Oct 29, 2016 5:13 AM

Mar 2016
@BeautifulColt

Mrs. Landingham, what's next?
Oct 29, 2016 5:21 AM

Sep 2009
Annoying-ass characters, who say tons of random shit that don't actually mean anything, and are also retarded assholes; like Re:Zero protagonist.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 29, 2016 5:30 AM

Aug 2014
Characters who keeps yelling all the time like those shounen MC.
Characters with stupid motivations.
Characters with huge plot armor.
Edgy characters like most of Re:Zero and Tokyo Ghoul cast.
Oct 29, 2016 5:47 AM

Sep 2016
I just hate characters that act like jerks
Oct 29, 2016 5:49 AM

Feb 2016
i've never hated a chara...i hate it when a studio make their animation so badly
Oct 29, 2016 6:30 AM

Oct 2016
GarlandReese said:
@BeautifulColt

Omg I just died reading this: you have no idea
Oct 29, 2016 6:46 AM

Jul 2013
Shinjisus said:
Toupée hairstyle.

Except in that gay guy in Akame ga Kill. It looked that stupid I loved it.
What are you saying, mate? Pompadours are fucking awesome, just look at this:

Oct 29, 2016 7:20 AM

Nov 2012
If the character happens to be a bully, rapist, stupid douchebag, horrible parent, woman beater, child killer, self entitled asshole, I'll probably have an intense dislike for him or her.
Oct 29, 2016 7:27 AM

Feb 2012
MortalMelancholy said:
Annoying-ass characters, who say tons of random shit that don't actually mean anything, and are also retarded assholes; like Re:Zero protagonist.

++++

Why you answered same question in this thread twice ?
Oct 29, 2016 7:45 AM

Sep 2009
neulin said:
MortalMelancholy said:

++++

Why you answered same question in this thread twice ?

For emphasis? Well, that explains why this thread seemed familiar. I've still only ever hated one character though lol.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 29, 2016 7:46 AM

Jan 2016
Ugly, childish, useless, zero sense of pride and fashion, idealistic beyond realism, short...etc.

Lines
Oct 29, 2016 10:48 AM

Jun 2011
shoujogod said:
I generally dislike the typical "Class Rep" character - uptight and doesn't know how to have any fun. Also characters who never show any emotional depth, like the comic relief or annoying friend character, I have never liked.

Also getting a character's greatness constantly shoved in your face by people online makes me grow to dislike them, even if the character itself is lovely (I'm sure you can come up with a few like this)

The only Class Rep character I know is Hikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion. She was so boring, strict, and bossy.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Oct 29, 2016 11:43 AM

Jun 2015
Yeah, hating a character. Sometimes it makes me drop the anime.
I can't stand characters who are always wanting to know everything about others, prying into personal matters and you just cannot get rid of this character. And these people never think they can be wrong.
I really hate dumb characters who cannot see the reality and always wear rose-colored glasses. They never learn, never change their minds, they are always self-righteous.
And often this is the same character.
Also I don't like hysterical for no reason characters. But, anyway, they are still better than self-righteous annoying dummies.
EvloraOct 29, 2016 11:47 AM
Oct 29, 2016 12:18 PM

Jun 2016
Characters who never act are pretty annoying.
Oct 29, 2016 12:58 PM

May 2016
MC that think they're doing the right when they're just fucking the whole world (Light from Death Note), very annoying cliche character (Yui from SAO, not much more to talk about) or just be a cowardly dumb who have a lousy self-esteem always insulting themselves and avoiding everything around them, and if this type of character has a big-boob girlfriend who is willing to do everything for him, that's even worse (Takagi from Detective Conan, Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki... they're just the same kind of stupid character)
SuzuMine-chanOct 29, 2016 1:07 PM
Oct 29, 2016 1:03 PM

Jul 2014
Generally one dimensional, cartoony villains who do deplorable things solely to piss the viewer off make my blood boil. The kids from Elfen Lied and that fairy dude from SAO exemplify this.
Take care of yourself

Oct 29, 2016 1:03 PM

May 2016
Illyricus said:
Shinjisus said:
Toupée hairstyle.

That hair looks like he didn't understand which part of the beaver you use for beaver hats, so he used the tail.
Oct 29, 2016 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
When a character does stupid things without fully understanding what's going on and not seeing the full story, and i have to yell "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU DENSE TWAT, STOP FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN JESUS PISSING CHRIST" at my monitor.
Oct 29, 2016 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
takenMalUsername said:
Illyricus said:

That hair looks like he didn't understand which part of the beaver you use for beaver hats, so he used the tail.
Oct 29, 2016 1:51 PM

Apr 2016
I haven't seen any well good written villain except 2or3. Take Light Yagami for example, I pretty much disliked him during the whole show but he brought me to tears at the end. then there is GILGAMESH from Fate/Zero & Fate stay/night, THAT GUY!! I SWEAR!!!, He is the only god damn villain I've hated since I came into anime. Furthermore his fight with Hercules and how he dealt with Illyasvieli I just couldn't stand him anymore.
Oct 29, 2016 2:31 PM

Nov 2008
Illyricus said:
takenMalUsername said:

Lol his hair is butt-ugly man....XD the only worse hairstyle is an afro....

Oct 29, 2016 2:35 PM
Oct 2016
I usually can't stand harem main characters. I only watch it for the girls. They aren't even hot, they're just annoying.
Oct 29, 2016 2:35 PM

Sep 2013
BeautifulColt said:
@GarlandReese

I wasn't a fan of

I think Natsuno felt the same way lol

What anime is that picture from? gods I hate the stupid 30charlimitpenisstupid
Oct 29, 2016 2:39 PM

Jul 2013
Chiibi said:
Illyricus said:

If you think Josuke's hair is the worst hairstyle you have seen, then you haven't seen Shiki's ones.
Oct 29, 2016 2:40 PM

Nov 2008
Illyricus said:
Chiibi said:

If you think Josuke's hair is the worst hairstyle you have seen, then you haven't seen Shiki's ones.

LOL Shiki's are REALLY awful......but I can't remember a specific style....just that they were awful. XD

Oct 29, 2016 2:41 PM

Sep 2015
I'd say tsundere and worthless men who are popular for no good reason, aka the majority of harem protagonists, are the only characters that really grind my gears. The only tsundere that didn't drive me up the wall was Victorique from Gosik 'probably beecause she wasn't all out and was more mellow than most others plus she had a very good reason to be angry a good portion of the time.
Oct 29, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
Chiibi said:
Illyricus said:

LOL Shiki's are REALLY awful......but I can't remember a specific style....just that they were awful. XD
Well, then forgive me if I bring you some eye cancer.
Oct 29, 2016 6:12 PM

Oct 2016
I badly written characters makes me hate writer, not a character himself. Kirito from sao is a perfect example of badly written character as well as entire story which makes no sense. Whoever wrote those sao novels needs to be sent into concentration camp.
Oct 29, 2016 6:19 PM

Oct 2016
Old_Raven said:

What anime is that picture from? gods I hate the stupid 30charlimitpenisstupid

The anime is called "Shiki". It's about a family of vampires turning an entire rural village. The ones who don't rise just die. The deaths are thought to be an epidemic but then the doctor finds out the truth; he plans a revolt later in the story. Well... there's more to it than that, but that's a tl;dr
BeautifulColtOct 29, 2016 6:25 PM
Oct 29, 2016 11:01 PM

Mar 2016
I generally don't hate on characters unless they're very annoying on so many levels ...
Oct 29, 2016 11:22 PM

Mar 2012
1. When the character is way too perfect and very knowledgeable about everything for his age eg: Shiba Tatsuya

2. When fandoms get over-hyped about pretty characters with shitty personalities and force their ships on you as canon when it's obviously not a healthy but rather an abusive relationship with one-sided love and MC not even showing actual romantic interests in them.

3. When the story changes direction all of a sudden to give a the spotlight to a character in the end who was completely not that type for the entire story, more like the entire story is destroyed just to make a single character shine in the end.

My most hated character: Wolfram von Bielefeld who satisfies the last two conditions.

Basically I don't like the pretty arrogant characters who live in their own delusional world and think that everything revolves around them and everyone around loves them.
Oct 30, 2016 1:28 AM

May 2015
Illyricus said:
Chiibi said:

Well, then forgive me if I bring you some eye cancer.

Actually, this is quite awesome and some of the best hairstyles I've seen. I now want to watch Shiki more.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 30, 2016 2:32 AM

Jun 2015
Illyricus said:
I'm of the ones who didn't mind Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars).
finally someone else who likes poor jar jar.

i hate ugly chars who are smug and idiotic and think themselves better when they are really shit. like that guy paired with yukino from snafu/
Oct 30, 2016 4:03 AM
Jul 2015
Illyricus said:
Shinjisus said:
Toupée hairstyle.

It looks like he has a steak over his head.

Oct 30, 2016 9:02 AM

Dec 2012
GarlandReese said:
Could be anything. Do they have to do something evil? Do they have to be a generic stereotype? Do they just have to exist? No criteria necessary, just your own reasons for hating an Anime character.

Anything self-insert is an immediate red flag for me.
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
Oct 30, 2016 9:14 AM

Mar 2016
@TheBrainintheJar

Don't let the hairstyles fool you. That show is very gritty at times.
Oct 30, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2015
GarlandReese said:
@TheBrainintheJar

Don't let the hairstyles fool you. That show is very gritty at times.

So I heard, but I still love the sheer effort they put into it. I don't know if it'll clash with the tone, but I appreciate the effort.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 30, 2016 11:15 AM

Sep 2015
Usually boring or just general assholes. Also annoying ones
Oct 30, 2016 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
Adolf-Sama said:
I badly written characters makes me hate writer, not a character himself. Kirito from sao is a perfect example of badly written character as well as entire story which makes no sense. Whoever wrote those sao novels needs to be sent into concentration camp.

Kirito really isn't badly written if you actually read the novels....this kid gets WAY TOO much hate, imho for lame reasons.
ChiibiOct 30, 2016 3:28 PM

Oct 31, 2016 4:41 AM

Aug 2015
Bad writing in general or characters like Shinji from Unlimited Blade Works. Fuck Shinji.
Oct 31, 2016 5:41 AM

Feb 2015
Killing children. I can't forgive that. Curse you Fate/Zero's Caster!!!
Also I hate how in anime it doesn't matter how male characters are looking, they can be ugly and fat but they are still awesome, while ladies always have to be pretty.
Well, that kinda counts in real life as well. Messed up world.

Oct 31, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2016
I would avoid "Corpse Party: Tortured Souls" if I were you...
Oct 31, 2016 2:18 PM

Oct 2016
In general: The second the character is a loli i'm rolling my eyes. Especially if the series is action based and said loli in question is over powered and or an enemy. I think Illya (the actual canon Illya not the garbage grade schooler Illya from that garbage spinoff) is the only exception

In anime: For female characters the second their voice sounds like a chunk of beef is stuck in their throat I'll be annoyed. Personality wise though for both genders just generally stuck up characters. Also characters who force incest onto the MC. Shizuku Kurogane from Chivalry of a Failed Knight??? Yeah fuck that bitch

In manga:Two timing assholes. Characters who will smile in the MCs face then turn around and betray em like 50 chapters in

In visual novels: Takumi Nishijou

In manwha:
Oct 31, 2016 2:44 PM

May 2016
I usually don't like a character if that character hasn't gotten any/enough character development.

For example, I didn't like Misa Amane in Death Note at first, but after watching more episodes I ended up liking her.
Oct 31, 2016 3:14 PM

Nov 2013
I can hate a character when I don't like his voice and when a male character hurts a girl.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 31, 2016 4:26 PM

Apr 2016
I have only one type of characters which I tend to give a wide berth. It's "empty doll". Perfect face without emotions and they have no thoughts or opinions, they have nothing to say and are very naive. Their moves are often slow and very cautious, but of course they are always clumsy. I don't have on my mind kuudere, because some of them are excellent for example Yin from Darker than Black, Kanade from Angel Beats! or Shirayuki from Rosario to Vampire. Even some of dolls in anime have more life in yourself than the characters which I'm talking about. :P

So.. It would be for example Heroine from Amnesia, the girl from Hiiro no Kakera and I'm not sure but Nanami from Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love seems to be like that too.

PSOTKA1Oct 31, 2016 4:50 PM
Oct 31, 2016 10:36 PM
Jan 2008
I'm not sure if it's a girl thing but i really hate typical noisy tsundere characters: nagging and complaining constantly in such a high pitched voice and always acting high and almighty. yup, so annoying!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

35 by Ratris_Decision »»
6 seconds ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
27 seconds ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

93 by PostMahouShoujo »»
4 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
51 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.