Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2016 6:11 PM

Feb 2015
So Naruto, as I'm sure many of you can relate, was my portal to the anime world when I was 11. But with Naruto Shippuden's never ending filler and animation shit quality, I sadly dropped it about 5 years ago. But, I have had a sudden urge to go back to it, but I forgot like the entire thing thus I'd need to re-watch.

Should I just re-watch the entire series, but skip all the filler? (A magical website tells which eps are filler) or just pass my random urge?
Oct 25, 2016 6:18 PM

May 2015
It depends how much you enjoyed watching it in the past. Personally I'd say just rewatch it from the start but skip the filler. The animation has been really good in the last few episodes, it's worth watching it and getting to the end if it means something to you. Naruto was the show that got me into anime and something that I've watched since I was a kid so my opinion is as bias as it gets but yeah... It depends on what it means to you.
Oct 25, 2016 6:25 PM

Feb 2015
Fang said:
It depends how much you enjoyed watching it in the past. Personally I'd say just rewatch it from the start but skip the filler. The animation has been really good in the last few episodes, it's worth watching it and getting to the end if it means something to you. Naruto was the show that got me into anime and something that I've watched since I was a kid so my opinion is as bias as it gets but yeah... It depends on what it means to you.

Well thats where I'm torn. I remember the excitement as a kid, running to the TV on a friday night just to get my Naruto. I mean I was drawing fanart when I was 12 just because of Naruto. But with time you see better things and see all the flaws, you expect better and thats why I moved away. I mean Naruto is outstanding when it comes to emotion, relate-ability, depth and detail, but things like pacing, filler and animation is what threw me off. Naruto is something I hold dear, so to answer your question, it brought me unimaginable happiness through the hardest part in my life...
Oct 25, 2016 6:50 PM

May 2015
Tokyoghoul1105 said:

Well thats where I'm torn. I remember the excitement as a kid, running to the TV on a friday night just to get my Naruto. I mean I was drawing fanart when I was 12 just because of Naruto. But with time you see better things and see all the flaws, you expect better and thats why I moved away. I mean Naruto is outstanding when it comes to emotion, relate-ability, depth and detail, but things like pacing, filler and animation is what threw me off. Naruto is something I hold dear, so to answer your question, it brought me unimaginable happiness through the hardest part in my life...
I can't say I made any fanart since I can't draw to save my life but I can relate to everything else you said :] I used to wake up at 6am to watch it and it's something I've stuck with week after week for quite a while so I've never lost the interest. It's a ridiculously long anime with 700+ episodes so it's a decision you have to make. Whether you believe it's worth your time or not. I'd say at least give it a try (both seasons) to see if it can light the spark again!
Oct 25, 2016 7:06 PM

Feb 2015
Fang said:
Tokyoghoul1105 said:

I can't say I made any fanart since I can't draw to save my life but I can relate to everything else you said :] I used to wake up at 6am to watch it and it's something I've stuck with week after week for quite a while so I've never lost the interest. It's a ridiculously long anime with 700+ episodes so it's a decision you have to make. Whether you believe it's worth your time or not. I'd say at least give it a try (both seasons) to see if it can light the spark again!

Its settled I'm doing it... Literally just checked out the latest ep and the animation has improved... Also I heard the Naruto main theme on a vine just now... I'm relapsing XD
Oct 25, 2016 7:56 PM

Mar 2014
Just watch Naruto kai.
Oct 25, 2016 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
Oct 25, 2016 9:30 PM

Feb 2015

Too late... Already on episode 7 XD
Oct 25, 2016 9:57 PM

May 2015
if you hate the fillers, then skip them; if you dont, dont
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Oct 25, 2016 10:14 PM

Jul 2013
Tokyoghoul1105 said:

Too late... Already on episode 7 XD
which means you only need to start from like ep 2-3
Oct 25, 2016 10:19 PM

Aug 2016
I'd say skip the fillers.
But there are also some fillers in Naruto Shippuden that r worth watching (like that filler where we learned that kakashi is much more bigger than Guy lolol)
You can also read the manga, if you want to. 100% filler free.
Oct 25, 2016 11:06 PM

Jan 2016
Tokyoghoul1105 said:

Should I just re-watch the entire series, but skip all the filler? (A magical website tells which eps are filler) or just pass my random urge?

Go here. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1564053
Hope it helps. I personally made it. It's a little different from other websites about fillers in naruto.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 141 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

27 by FedeMetal »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 48 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 31, 2009

43 by Gabi15 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 47 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 31, 2009

38 by G4br13l9 »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 116 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 12, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
Apr 11, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 139 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 16, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 11, 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.