Forum Settings
Forums

For you males out there: Do you get both depressed and happy at the same time when you see a pretty girl?

New
Oct 25, 2016 12:03 AM

Oct 2015
I do. Like immediately after seeing some hot girl, id feel amused, but then i feel somewhat sad for a bit for seemingly no reason. Do you?
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 25, 2016 12:33 AM

Jan 2015
When I see a pretty girl it's like "dayummm" and thats the end of it.
Oct 25, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2012
I just check them out and continue on with my day especially since I know I won't be getting or talking with 99% of them. Make that 100% actually.
Oct 25, 2016 1:42 AM

Jun 2015
Id be sad because in most cases they are not virgin
Oct 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Jan 2009
sometimes i got that mix/contradicting feeling when i know the hot girl is out of my league
Oct 25, 2016 1:52 AM
Jul 2018
I just get depressed that real girls are so ugly and unbelieveably inferior comparing to our glorious 2D waifus.
Oct 25, 2016 6:46 AM
Feb 2014
It's called Elliot Rodger syndrome, don't get it
Oct 25, 2016 6:49 AM

May 2012
I don't feel feelings for random people.
Oct 25, 2016 11:29 AM

Sep 2013
I don't have time to pay attention to girls. My friend, on the other hand, looks at every single girl. It's annoying, and primitive behaviour.
One man's freedom is another man's terror.
Oct 25, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2016
I'm incredibly bitter in these cases so most of the time I think "I bet she has cocks for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner every single day.", but of course I am a male who possesses functional reproductive organs therefore I do briefly admire their looks to some extent.

But yeah for some reason I'm wired to assume such things in many cases until I actually interact with them, in which case this impression either gets stronger or it fades away.
Erg_OrgyOct 25, 2016 11:42 AM
Oct 25, 2016 11:38 AM

Nov 2013
It's only depressing when she doesn't swallow ´_ゝ`
Oct 25, 2016 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
I just observe her looks for an instant and that's it.I feel nothing.
Oct 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Jun 2013
No, I just look at her, appreciate her looks, and then move on with my life and immediately forget her existence.
Oct 25, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2015
As a female, when I see a pretty girl I'll admire her for a minute and then be sad because I'm an ugly piece of shit.
Oct 25, 2016 12:02 PM

Oct 2012
when i see pretty boys who make really cute girls or pretty girls who make really cute boys
it can be a little sad and happy at the same time, i guess
but for different reasons
and i dont see many people irl who look special
that also makes me sad
VoltiiOct 25, 2016 12:19 PM

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Oct 25, 2016 12:10 PM

Nov 2015
That's a sign of low self-confidence and self-pitying OP. You probably already know why you feel sad so whatevs.

I feel inspired. A pretty girl can really brighten up your mood if you're having a bad day.
Oct 25, 2016 1:07 PM

Apr 2015
why would seeing a pretty girl make you depressed lmao sounds a bit weird tbh
Oct 25, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
It would seem you first start thinking with your dick, and then you immediately after start using your brain and realize how you will never "tap dat". It would seem your penis bone is short wired to your spinal chord. Go see a doctor immediately.
Oct 25, 2016 2:12 PM

Sep 2016
Valenthius said:
It would seem you first start thinking with your dick, and then you immediately after start using your brain and realize how you will never "tap dat". It would seem your penis bone is short wired to your spinal chord. Go see a doctor immediately.

You crack me up XD
I think im dying LOL

Instagram: qtchriss
Steam: sora
Discord: sora#0420

Oct 25, 2016 2:14 PM

Feb 2015
DeplorableNico said:

No it is not. Most clusterfucked degenerate grow up to have such thoughts, usually because they are extremely antisocial and lock themselves up from social contact. Then depression, brain damage and intense feelings of sadness hits them. Soon they stick too closely to whatever gives them the joy they want, be it anime, video games or food. Their situation is actually pretty simple: When faced with the mystery of unknown, when challenged to face pain and hardships that life, they chose to flee, they run and huddle in self pleasures, pleasures that are safe, pleasures that know, pleasures that poison, the fact that with each year you grew more and more fearful of the outside while depending more and more on your box of pleasures that you frame your life on. But now, all that gave them pleasure is a numb bitter feeling, it no longer keeps them happy because it was never meant to be a life long solution to anything, it was just toys for the moment not for life, but they wasted so much time on them that your fear of the world is overwhelming and their tolerance to pain or hardship is nonexistent so then they stand face with a world they ran away from years ago and its standing before them far larger and more powerful then in the past and theyare far worse then what you were when it came knocking the first time.
no hope
no solutions
ruining their life because they were afraid
and now that fear has come to collect
it's time to pay the price.
Today a pretty girl causes you sadness
Tomorrow someone else's promotion can do the same
And the day after
Someone else succeeding in the journey known as life.
Hello
Oct 25, 2016 2:36 PM

Aug 2009
Darek said:
I just get depressed that real girls are so ugly and unbelieveably inferior comparing to our glorious 2D waifus.

If only those silly 3D wenches could ever live up to mine glorious 2D animu waifus ~uguuu Kawaiii desu

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 25, 2016 2:43 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
When I see hot girl I want to climb on her and rape her, worning out every piece of clothe, sniffing some, putting my huge ---- on her mouth and pushing it deep

Oct 25, 2016 2:52 PM

Sep 2015
I experience sexual attraction but not really sadness. at least not to the extent you have
Oct 25, 2016 3:47 PM

Oct 2015
Valenthius said:

LOL.
teruu said:
DeplorableNico said:

No it is not. Most clusterfucked degenerate grow up to have such thoughts, usually because they are extremely antisocial and lock themselves up from social contact. Then depression, brain damage and intense feelings of sadness hits them. Soon they stick too closely to whatever gives them the joy they want, be it anime, video games or food. Their situation is actually pretty simple: When faced with the mystery of unknown, when challenged to face pain and hardships that life, they chose to flee, they run and huddle in self pleasures, pleasures that are safe, pleasures that know, pleasures that poison, the fact that with each year you grew more and more fearful of the outside while depending more and more on your box of pleasures that you frame your life on. But now, all that gave them pleasure is a numb bitter feeling, it no longer keeps them happy because it was never meant to be a life long solution to anything, it was just toys for the moment not for life, but they wasted so much time on them that your fear of the world is overwhelming and their tolerance to pain or hardship is nonexistent so then they stand face with a world they ran away from years ago and its standing before them far larger and more powerful then in the past and theyare far worse then what you were when it came knocking the first time.
no hope
no solutions
And the day after

I dont think its THAT bad tbh. I guess its just looking at something out of your reach? The sadness i get from that usually doesnt last long anyway.
Trance said:
That's a sign of low self-confidence and self-pitying OP. You probably already know why you feel sad so whatevs.

I feel inspired. A pretty girl can really brighten up your mood if you're having a bad day.

Huh, i guess its just me looking at something thats out of my reach. But, im teaching myself to be happy when im alone. And their are benefits to being alone. Im not severly sad or depressed or anything, its just odd that seeing a pretty girl sometimes both excites my mood and dampens my mood.
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Oct 25, 2016 3:50 PM

Apr 2015
Why would I feel depressed about that?
Oct 25, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2015
KINGUBERMENSCH said:
Valenthius said:

LOL.
teruu said:

no hope
no solutions
And the day after

I dont think its THAT bad tbh. I guess its just looking at something out of your reach? The sadness i get from that usually doesnt last long anyway.
Trance said:

Huh, i guess its just me looking at something thats out of my reach. But, im teaching myself to be happy when im alone. And their are benefits to being alone. Im not severly sad or depressed or anything, its just odd that seeing a pretty girl sometimes both excites my mood and dampens my mood.

Except that it is. You are feeling this at 18+ , I am 7 and have never even thought in such a way.
Hello
Oct 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Apr 2015
No, and why would I feel emotions just by looking at a pretty woman. If she's really a knock out, I'll think "Dang, she has some good genes." and that's about all.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 25, 2016 5:25 PM

Sep 2016
Darek said:

this this this this

make anime real~
Oct 25, 2016 7:10 PM

Oct 2015
teruu said:

Except that it is. You are feeling this at 18+ , I am 7 and have never even thought in such a way.

You're only 7? I find that hard to believe, but if it is true, then its only natural you havent had such thoughts about Women/men (depending on your preference).

Oct 25, 2016 9:26 PM

Aug 2011
Trance said:

How the individual looks to me has little effect, what improves my mood more the mood they are in, seeing people happy and smiling and laughing is more brightening IMHO.
^_^
Oct 25, 2016 9:26 PM
Dec 2011
I am the prettiest girl I have seen and I'm a male.
Oct 25, 2016 9:28 PM

Jul 2012
thanks MAL this thread had a lot of pathetic and funny answers :')
Oct 25, 2016 9:38 PM

Apr 2013
The only reason I'd get depressed is if that pretty girl happened to be the girl I like with a guy that could be her boyfriend.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Oct 25, 2016 9:41 PM

May 2015
ModeratelyHuman said:
s a m e
but only a moderately sized dayum, I aint no ho
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Oct 25, 2016 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
Once a lower part of mine goes up, my depression goes down
Oct 25, 2016 9:59 PM

Oct 2015
You know what, youre right guys im just being stupid, thanks!

Oct 26, 2016 7:39 AM

May 2015
I always get depressed because I know there's nothing I can do. What the hell - sexuality is for the privileged few.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 26, 2016 8:12 AM

Nov 2015
KINGUBERMENSCH said:

You don't need to be depressed in order to have low self-esteem. I'm not your psychiatrist so I cannot tell exactly what is your problem (looks, communication, some trauma -- I don't know) but I can tell you one thing: Don't reach any conclusions about yourself while your confidence is this low. Focus only on building up your self-esteem. And the easiest way to do that is to work on yourself by learning new and useful skills (cooking, programming, swimming, anything), and by generally investing time in how you look and how you behave. The more time you spend on yourself, the more confidence you'll gather. If you keep looking at others and where they are, you'll never be able to walk your own path.
Oct 26, 2016 8:20 AM

May 2016
I do not, if I see a pretty girl I might check her out briefly but nothing more then that.
Oct 26, 2016 9:17 PM

Jun 2014
I look and then get depressed because Im forever alone. Also whenever someone jokes about having no friends I want to kill them since I actually have none. Im pretty depressed if u couldnt tell :(
Oct 26, 2016 10:22 PM

Jun 2016
ModeratelyHuman said:

Haha same, I don't think about much else after that.
Oct 26, 2016 10:46 PM

Sep 2013
It's never been sadness, no. Lately however, it's been... jealousy.
Oct 27, 2016 10:03 AM

Apr 2012
No. However I will experience feelings of sexual attraction and minor sexual arousal. Especially if said female is wearing either a mini skirt, short shorts or a crop top.
Oct 27, 2016 10:52 AM

Mar 2016
No. Mostly because I can't bring myself to retain any opinion of them for long. They are a passing thought that I forget about in minutes.
Oct 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
Blahkabelison said:
As a female, when I see a pretty girl I'll admire her for a minute and then be sad because I'm an ugly piece of shit.

Lol. Don't worry we're all super kawaii online ;)
Oct 27, 2016 11:09 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
Blahkabelison said:

Lol. Don't worry we're all super kawaii online ;)

Watashi ha kawaii desu :)
Yeah I can write a line. DEAL WITH IT :x

Thread : I get all 'BOIIIII DAM DAT BOOTY, BONER AT ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH SHIT'

Oct 27, 2016 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
@lolsebca wait... "watashi ha kawaii desu" = she's cute? Please teach me your ways sensei, I'll get all the weebettes with that knowledge :3
Oct 27, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2016
DaveNot8814 said:
Yes, and I always cry while fapping.

Haha, just picturing this........
Oct 27, 2016 11:50 AM

Oct 2015
Trance said:
KINGUBERMENSCH said:

You don't need to be depressed in order to have low self-esteem. I'm not your psychiatrist so I cannot tell exactly what is your problem (looks, communication, some trauma -- I don't know) but I can tell you one thing: Don't reach any conclusions about yourself while your confidence is this low. Focus only on building up your self-esteem. And the easiest way to do that is to work on yourself by learning new and useful skills (cooking, programming, swimming, anything), and by generally investing time in how you look and how you behave. The more time you spend on yourself, the more confidence you'll gather. If you keep looking at others and where they are, you'll never be able to walk your own path.

Thanks fam, ill remember that, seriously~

Oct 27, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
Noooo, that's pretty weird. Maybe not happy either, unless im talking to her
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it a good idea to stay relatively anonymous online?

DesuMaiden - Apr 20

27 by creepylurker »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 6 hours ago

13 by Lost_Viking »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 1 hour ago

16 by Zarutaku »»
4 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

44 by Lost_Viking »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you ever be interested in going on a blind date?

Thy-Veseveia - 1 hour ago

6 by Zettaiken »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.